The Lunch Date

Story Info
He takes a lunch break to use his slave.
1.6k words
4.26
29.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racontica
Racontica
171 Followers

He hung up his office phone and scowled. Another irate customer. Another complaint about his team. Pressure was mounting. Resources were flitting away. His stress levels were through the roof. What he needed was a lunch date.

Picking up his cell phone, he opened the text app and fired off a quick text to her.

###

In their home office, she received a text and picked up her cell phone to read it.

It was from him. "Home in 15, expect u to be waiting."

A flutter of excitement stirred in her loins. She knew the subtext. This had been their life for over a year. She calmly saved the project she was designing and shut down her laptop.

She went into the bedroom and stripped off her t-shirt, sweatpants, underwear and socks. One of her favorite parts of working from home was the lack of a dress code. Naked as the day she was born, she strode over to her jewelry box and produced a black lace choker with a steel clasp. This she affixed around her neck, the lace caressing the skin of her throat.

###

He pulled the car into the driveway of their home and walked to the front door. Unlocking it and swinging the door inward revealed her, naked except for her black lace choker, kneeling on the marble floor of their foyer with her hands on her thighs and her eyes downcast.

His thigh brushed against her shoulder as he walked past her, into the living room, and sat down on the couch.

"Come to me," he instructed. She raised her gaze to meet his, stood, and strode into the room slowly with a practiced, reserved gait. When she reached where he sat she fell to her knees and placed her hands on his knee. She looked expectantly into his eyes.

"Turn around," he told her, and she obeyed, swiveling on her knees to look in the other direction.

He pulled a pair of leather thongs from the inner pocket of his suit jacket, and used them to bind her arms behind her back, left wrist to right elbow, right wrist to left elbow.

"Now turn around again," he ordered. As she shuffled back around to face him, he saw that the position pulled her shoulders back and arched out her chest, thrusting her pink nipples in his direction.

"Come closer," he beckoned, spreading his legs. She inched forward on her knees, settling between his thighs.

He unzipped himself and took out his cock.

"I expect you to make me cum within the next five minutes," he challenged her. His phone was in his hand, and a timer was set.

She cast her eyes down at his member, still flaccid but stirring in his lap, and fell from kneeling forward to kneeling with her ass on her heels. The change in altitude put her face adjacent to the waking monster, and she capitalized on her new angle by licking it from root to tip. The tip of her tongue pressed down into the still soft flesh of his shaft and wigged around as it worked its way up to his frenulum, at which point she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and ran the bottom of his cock head over her lips.

His cock twitched and flexed, the shaft straightening out as it grew ever longer. She lapped up his full length several times, until his cock was stiff as a railroad spike. Staring down at his menacing member, she planted a kiss on the tip of his head. She held her lips there, opened her mouth a little, and began to take his head into her. With her lips forming a tight seal she devoured the entirety of his swollen cock head and, with it trapped in her mouth, danced her tongue all over the sensitive flesh.

He groaned in satisfaction, the customers and the office drama melting away in a carnal haze. In his lap, she swallowed more of his length, her tongue exploring the underside of his shaft as more and more of him disappeared into her mouth. She didn't stop taking his pole until her nose hit his pubic bone and he could feel the head of his cock in her throat.

Another groan prompted her to reverse course and begin surrendering his length until she was back at the head. Her lips wrapped around it, and her tongue danced on his frenulum, flicking it like a clit.

She then dived down his length again, taking him into her throat, before letting his length slide back out until her lips touched the raised flesh of his cock head. Removing her lips from his cock she looked up at him, a strand of saliva mixed with precum trailing from her chin to his tip. He shifted a little and his member rubbed up against her cheek. She took him into her again, beginning a slow pace of taking him deep into her throat, teasing his head with her tongue on the upstroke, and repeating the process.

He enjoyed her ministrations, her mouth doing its noble best to handle his meat with her arms completed immobilized behind her. She was well-trained, practiced at taking him to the hilt in every hole. Normally he would show a little more enthusiasm and thrust a little to help her build a rhythm, but today she needed to earn his orgasm.

With his left hand he stroked the top of her head as it bobbed in his lap. She thrust her face onto his cock with ferocity, slobbering up and down his length with aplomb. He could feel the cum gathering in him, the arousal trickling toward the edge of orgasm.

Looking down, he saw the timer ticking through the last minute of her challenge. She was moaning on his cock now, her lips taught and pliant, her throat tight around his head every time he bottomed out in the back of her mouth.

With a "ding", the timer chimed it's completion. She made eye contact with him again as his cock slid from between her lips. When it emerged fully she could see how aroused he was. His head was purple and the veins along his shaft were pronounced. She let his cock rest against her cheek while he considered what would come next.

He reached down and cupped her chin in his hand, staring long into her eyes.

"You'll finish me with your ass instead," he stated as a matter of fact.

"Yes, sir," he demurely conceded, rising to her feet and straddling his lap. She positioned her shaved pussy over his cock, sliding her labia against his head so that juices covered it, then rocked her hips further forward to align his rampant cock with her tight asshole.

Moving her hips in a circle, she pressed down until her sphincter muscle eased open against the pressure of him. She grunted as his cock slipped past the ring of her tight muscle but continued pressing down, her ass devouring the length of his shaft until her ass cheeks were resting on his balls.

He smiled and pinched her nipple, eliciting a sharp squeak from her.

With her arms pinioned behind her she had very little leverage but shimmied and shook as best she could manage. She leaned forward, her weight on her knees, and slid herself up and down on him, her ass doing what her mouth was doing a moment earlier.

Her difficulty in moving decreased the level of sensation that he experienced, but her struggle to please him only aroused him more. He couldn't help but observe that her bouncing on his cock was arousing her as well. Juices ran from her pussy to her ass, further lubricating him. Her nipples became rigid, her mouth lolled open, and her eyes shut as she experienced the sensations.

He reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her face to his as he came. She continued to ride him with enthusiasm as he shot rope after rope of sperm into her ass.

It was only when he could tell that she was on the verge of cumming that he stopped her, reaching to her shoulders and pulled her down to impale her fully on his cock. He held her there, unable to continue her ride and coax the friction into an orgasm. She could only feel his cock pulsing inside of her in the afterglow of his pleasure while her own pleasure slowly faded away.

He held up a substantial butt plug.

"You'll wear this until I come home this evening to keep my cum inside of you," he said. "Then we can discuss how to best punish you for failing. Now present yourself to me."

She nodded and lifted herself off his softened cock. As it finished emerging from her hole she squeezed her muscles shut to keep the cum inside and bent over, facing away from him.

He lined up the butt plug and worked it into her ass. His cum served as an ideal lubricant, and it easily slipped inside. Her sphincter consumed it's girth through to the widest part, then locked it into place as her muscle wrapped itself tightly around the narrow part of the shaft near the base. Once in place she could feel herself stretched out, not uncomfortably, but with enough tension that she was constantly aware of its presence.

"Do you have any more work today?" he asked as she straightened up and stood before him, her shoulders pulled back and her chest thrust out by her bonds.

"No, sir," she admitted, casting her eyes down to the floor.

"Then I'll leave you bound until I come home," he stated. "And we'll discuss your punishment."


Racontica
Racontica
171 Followers