The Edge

Story Info
Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.
2.4k words
4.3
44.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks. Fourteen days.

It had been two weeks since Daddy let his Princess cum. She was now laying on his bed, bound, and waiting.

Her wrists were cuffed and attached to the posts of the bed. There was not enough slack to allow her to touch herself at all. Her legs were bound, bent at the knee and spread. She was on full display for him. A blindfold kept her from seeing what was going on in the room.

Previously, Princess had proven she was capable of going one week without an orgasm. She was edged every day. At least thirty minutes a day. But on at least one occasion she edged to the very precipice for three hours. She had been a soaking mess.

Toward the end she could barely think. Her thoughts were jumbled. She could not answer her Daddy clearly. It was like she was intoxicated. That had been only one week.

That week ended in a shuddering orgasm that left her crying out and shaking. It had been worth it. Her Daddy was proud. But then he said those words.

"Good girl. I think my Princess can probably go two weeks."

Those words seemed to echo. And her Daddy was serious. After her tremors ended from her orgasm, he told her, "Princess, I hope you enjoyed that, it's the last orgasm you will have for two weeks. Longer if you disobey."

She whined as he placed his cock at her lips. Dutifully, she took him in her mouth like a good girl. He finished on her chest, covering her in his cum. Like an obedient Little, she rubbed it in, luxuriating in the feel of Daddy's seed covering her.

For the next thirteen days she had been tortured. She was not permitted to touch herself at all without Daddy's knowledge and approval. Even to wash her kitty required Daddy to approve. Daddy always gave her permission for the necessities, but she knew he loved having the power to deny her if he so chose.

On day one, Princess had forgotten to have her toys properly charged so that she could edge at Daddy's direction. She felt that familiar twinge of worry as she told him. He was not concerned and continued their delicious play for about an hour. She came close to orgasm four times but was a good Princess and stopped herself from tipping.

It was only after their play session that first day that he told her she was to be punished for her transgression. She was instructed to place a drop of the peppermint oil she had in her cabinet on her sensitive clit, after playing for the hour. She was then left to writhe and moan as Daddy would not permit her to touch or rub. She was forced to reapply it halfway through. Only after fifteen minutes was she permitted to touch herself and give herself some relief. He relished her moans and cries.

On her third day, she begged to cum. Just three days in. Daddy did not take kindly to this. Princess was told to stop touching immediately. She obeyed. She almost always obeyed. Then she was told to get her crop out from her drawer. Nervously, she complied.

"Five sharp smacks to your clit. Is that clear?" He demanded.

"Yes Daddy." She replied softly.

The sharp pain gave way to pleasure. By the fifth smack she was afraid she would cum. She held off.

"Now do it again, and remember you should only beg when you mean it." He said sternly.

"Oh fuck Daddy, it hurts and feels so good." She moaned and whined. Daddy smiled.

At the end of the session, Princess was left panting and shaking, wanting desperately for relief that Daddy was unwilling to give her.

Several days went by and Princess edged. She used toys on her clit and inside her as Daddy instructed. She was a good Princess.

On day 8, now the longest she had ever gone without an orgasm, Princess was given an instruction by Daddy.

"Today, after your shower, you are to insert a butt plug. You will not remove it until instructed to do so by me."

She blanched. This would mean Princess would have to wear her butt plug throughout the day. She selected a dress and a pair of panties. She almost never wore panties with a dress, but she was concerned about the toy that would be inside her. She did not want it to fall out, though she knew because of its design that would not happen. With a little lubrication and her leg up on the counter, Princess slid the plug inside herself. She moaned loudly as it pushed past her tight ring.Every step and bump in the car that day reminded her of Daddy's control. She loved the feeling.

When she got home that day, Daddy was waiting for her.

"How does it feel Princess?" he asked.

"Full Daddy, so full. I am dripping."

He lifted the dress over her head and took off her bra. He pushed her to the bed, face down. Then he turned on the vibrations. The plug which had been dormant in her tight ass came to life. Princess could feel the vibrations in her core.

Daddy reached under her and played with her clit. This was the first time in the two weeks that Daddy had been the one to edge her. Without her own hand controlling the touching she was worried she would fall over the edge.

Daddy pushed one, then two fingers inside her wet hole.

"Princess, you are so wet."

"Yes, Daddy!" Was all she could say.

With his fingers inside her he began playing with her clit with his thumb. The feeling was almost overwhelming. Her whole body shook.

"Please. Daddy. Please... " Her pleading became almost incomprehensible, "If... don't... stop... Going to cum." She panted.

With that, Daddy turned off everything. She moaned and whined.

"Daddy wants to fuck your tits, Princess."

"Yes, Daddy, play with your toy." Princess responded.

Daddy smiled and turned her over. He straddled her chest and placed his cock between her tits. Like a good girl, she pushed them together and he began to stroke. He grabbed a bottle of oil that was on the nightstand and coated himself with it. He stroked again and began to moan.

"Oh fuck, Princess, it feels so good, Daddy is going to cum."

"Yes, Daddy, please, please cum all over your toy. Cover my tits, Daddy." She said, enthusiastically. With that, he pushed over the top and ropes of cum erupted from his twitching cock all over her tits.

"Good girl" He said, as he cuddled her, still coated in his cum, and they fell asleep together, Princess aching for more.

Day twelve was the hardest of them all. Princess had no responsibilities and Daddy, though he was at work, was determined to make her edge all day. The first rule of the day was that she was not to wear clothing at all from the time she woke up until the time she went to bed. Nothing. And the second rule was that whenever Daddy requested, she was to edge herself for at least thirty minutes, coming as close to orgasm as possible.

It started at 6:30 AM. Princess was awakened to the sound of her phone alert.

The text simply said, "Fuck yourself, Princess."

She took out her glass dildo and put it inside her, slowly as her eyes opened from sleep she slid it in and out. It was about ten minutes before she saw the other text.

"Put a vibrator on your clit. Leave it on there until you cannot hold back any longer. It must be on 'high'"

When the pulses started she bucked involuntarily. The dildo still pushing inside her, she moaned as she fought back the sensation. She was proud as she pushed past 20 minutes of constant stimulation. She had learned over the previous two weeks how to push herself as far as possible. The timer ticked. 22 minutes. She was soaking. 24 minutes. Her body began shaking but she persevered. 28 minutes. She was on the edge. For two delicious torturous minutes she rode that crest before turning the toy off. She was exhausted.

At lunch time she was instructed to use her wand, attached by her belt so that it could stay steady and pushed up against her clit. She had the house to herself and was audibly moaning within 5 minutes. She was scared she would tip without permission. Princess almost texted Daddy to ask if she could cum, but she knew that would prolong her torture. After fifteen minutes she had to turn it off.

Finally Daddy was home. She had been instructed to be in the bedroom on all fours, with no clothing on. She was instructed not to look back at Daddy.

Daddy entered the room and saw his Princess just as he had commanded. Her wet kitty was open and virtually dripping. Without a word he disrobed and got on the bed behind her. She felt the pressure first and then realized he was sliding himself inside her. She let out a guttural moan.

"Oh Daddy!" was all she could say.

"You know, Princess, you are not to cum no matter what."

Again, she moaned in pleasure and uncertainty.

Slowly, Daddy began to fuck his Princess. He pushed all the way in and let his cock feel her depths. Then he pulled out until the head of his dick spread her lips. Without warning he slammed back into her.

"Unnnnnngh" she grunted. She could almost see stars as he took control of her and began fucking her. She knew she was not allowed to cum, and at this point she knew Daddy would. The only question was whether she could outlast him.

As he fucked her mercilessly she felt his hand crash down on her ass. She had done nothing wrong, this was simply Daddy enjoying his toy. He loved to mix pain with her pleasure. He knew she loved it too.

"Thank you, Daddy!" She whined, almost automatically.

He smiled. What a good Princess she was.

She began to shake. She was fighting. He could feel her body fighting off tremors of orgasm. She also knew that she could not tell him to stop just to avoid orgasm. It wasn't like when she played with her toys.

His breathing quickened and his body went rigid.

"Fuck baby. Princess. I am going to cum!" He growled.

"In me, please, in me, Daddy! Fill up your Princess. I need Daddy's cum!"

With that he was pushed over the top and filled her tight pussy with his cum. Exhausted he stayed here, his cock inside her. Finally he came out of her. She whined.

He fell next to her and pulled her into him. "You are perfect, Princess." he said to her.

And then it was day 14. She had looked forward to this day. But now that she was about to be permitted to cum, she almost wanted it to last longer.

He had bound her to the bed. Her wrists in cuffs, her legs tied and spread so she was on display for him. Her eyes blindfolded.

"Princess, you can cum today but only after I give permission." He said with a smile in his voice.

But that wasn't the agreement! She was to be able to cum today no matter what. She almost protested out loud but decided against it.

With her legs spread she felt his hot breath on her thighs. Then there was a soft kiss. Just inside her thigh inches from her pussy.Then she felt his tongue. Daddy licked just outside of her lips, stopping to kiss her every once in awhile, but never making contact with her pussy as she so desperately needed.

"Daddy!" Was all she said.

He licked just below her opening, where her wetness had collected. He loved her taste. Then his tongue began to flutter around her perfect lips.

"Oh, Daddy, thank you!" She squealed. She wasn't yet allowed to cum but this contact on her pussy was something she desperately needed.

Then she felt his tongue push inside her. Her tight wet hole finally getting the attention it needed. Even with her blindfold on she saw colors.

"Do you need Daddy to lick your clit?" he asked.

"Oh please, yes please Daddy, please!" She begged.

His tongue found her button and she moaned. He only teased her for a minute because he did not want her to cum without his cock inside her. When he stopped, she cried out.

"No, Daddy, no, don't stop, please!" It was more than just a whine. She was begging. Desperate. She could not put a thought together.

She could feel his weight leave the bed.

Nothing.

Five minutes.

Nothing.

She was moaning, calling out to him.

Nothing.

Ten minutes.

Dripping.

Then she felt something on her clit and before she could react the wand was turned on high.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled. Instantly she was on the edge with the toy pushed against her most sensitive part.

"Oh Daddy!" She screamed.

"Don't you dare cum." Was all he said. He pushed the toy against her relentlessly.

"Fuck I can't even I cant Daddy." was her incomprehensible babble.

"I can't stop I am going..." With that, the toy went silent.

She had never been so close to orgasm only to be denied. Her fists were tight balls as she fought off the pleasure. Her pussy just leaking as she laid there.

Then she felt his weight again. She dared not speak out.

Then his cock pushed against her. Slowly it filled her. She moaned her pleasure.

In and out, he pushed. She could hear her wetness slosh as he fucked her. He held her shoulders down so she could not move. She loved his power.

Then the light hit her face. He had taken her blindfold off. She was staring into his eyes. She was crazed. She could not focus or think. The pleasure was overwhelming her.

He put his hand on her throat, giving a firm squeeze.

"Cum for me Princess."

The waves of pleasure overtook her. She was lightheaded. She could only see shapes as the orgasm washed over her. Daddy could feel her pussy tighten around him and with that he let go as well, filling his naughty little Princess.

"Good girl. Good girl. What a perfect Princess." he muttered into her ear.

As he recovered, he undid her restraints so that they could hold each other.

"That was perfect." She said to him.

He kissed her deeply. Together they drifted off to a satisfying sleep.