The Lunch Date

Story Info
Newly pregnant wife shared with best friend.
773 words
3.57
26.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laroue
laroue
2 Followers

My wife and best friend meet weekly for lunch, mostly to vent about life and bear each other's secrets. Nothing romantic, mind you, but the three of us have drunkenly fooled around before and are not strangers to each other's bodies.

This week is different, though; this week she's newly pregnant with our first child, and this lunch is special. She and I have been talking about this for a long time, building the fantasy up in sexts and dirty talk, passing the long workday teasing her endlessly with the thought of him inside her pussy, but never acting on it for fear of getting pregnant. She long ago went off birth control.

She rings him up to ask where to meet, but he says he's tied up and asks her to meet at the office to leave from there. She agrees, and he hangs up, giving me a nod. She doesn't know that I'm here, and he doesn't know that she's pregnant. He doesn't know about her fantasy. I'm holding all the cards.

We make small talk while we wait, mostly about business and life.

As she walks in a short time later, her eyes meet mine with surprise as she embraces me warmly, not noticing him closing the door behind her and drawing the blinds. As he walks up behind her and places his hands gently on her hips, I hold her face lovingly in my hands and smile at her questioning glance. I pull her into me, our tongues intertwining as his hands wrap around her to caress her beautiful breasts, his growing bulge pushing into her firm ass.

I undo her zipper and slip her dress from her shoulders as he pulls her into him, suckling on her neck from behind. I pull out my cock and she bends over, taking me at once in her mouth as he gently caresses her back and, slipping his fingers inside her waistband, drops her thong to her ankles. He pulls his own cock out and begins to rub his l lubricated tip against her tight ass, but she pulls away. Still holding my cock in her hand, she looks over her shoulder and says "Not this time. I want to feel you inside me. It's okay, I'm pregnant."

He is stunned, not knowing that she had wanted this. In the past, he had happily pounded her ass, knowing that a slip could risk her carrying his baby. As she takes me back in her mouth, he looks at me and I nod. He lines up with her dripping pussy, playfully dragging the tip of his hard cock between her folds and teasing her gently. She's been waiting too long for this though and, groaning, presses back on him, her wet pussy lips stretching to accommodate his large member.

He pulls almost out, then plunges deep again, feeling the warm embrace of her slippery labia. As he begins to gain rhythm, she looks up at me wantonly, that adorable look she gives me when she's in heaven and can't concentrate, and I smile down at her, holding her head as he pounds into her from behind. She's moaning now, occasionally remembering to jack me off halfheartedly between waves of pleasure, her head in my lap as I caress her hair. I am rock hard as I watch him thrust in to her.

All at once, she seizes up, every muscle tight as she squeals and writhes from her orgasm. The sweat on his brow and look of determination tell me everything, and he powers through as her pussy contracts around him. Her pussy squirts the way it does when she's truly enjoying herself as she pushes hard against his thrusts. As the waves of pleasure reside, she resumes sucking on my cock in earnest, cooing with each continued thrust of his cock. "I'm not going to last much longer" he says.

I respond with "Come inside her." She moans loudly with lust and takes me deep into her mouth at finally hearing those words and, as her pussy clamps down around his slick shaft, he grunts a final push, burying his cock deep within my wife. As his cock spasms, shooting his seed into her sweet pussy, I explode in her skillful mouth, her swallowing everything I have to give and moaning with the satisfaction of having taken both our loads.

As he pulls out and collapses into his chair, she quickly pulls her thong up, being careful to catch his seed. Putting on her dress, she kisses us both passionately and heads back to work, ready for the next lunch date.

laroue
laroue
2 Followers