All Comments on 'The Lure of Her Legs Ch. 01'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only one word can describe this story

SICK! I hope the author gets help for his near-necrophilia. I am a seventy year old man and there are not many seventy year old women who are sexually attractive, even to me. Especially not as described in the story. Old, wrinkled and shaky ain't sexy.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
word

So as a 70 year old, you're banging 20-year-olds? Maybe you can't get either one? Hey, bud, to each his own fantasy, go find one more suitable to your liking and stop bitching about what you don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please...

... and to the previous commentator - Don't read it - the authors name tells you what's in store so don't spoil it for others.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 10 years ago
Re: word

To insult your readers when YOU provide them the entertainment, which you choose to do so for free, is bullshit. Why write if your attitude views people so low?

Don't like bad comments that goes along with free sex story sites? Then don't write and don't post here.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
And so it goes

Minimal minds, maximum bullshit. Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: one word.....

I too am 70 and my lady friend (who just recovered from "quadruple") exercises her legs every day. She's whacky, she's got lovely legs, she's got a wonderful personality, and we "do the deed" at least twice a week. My friend, I believe you are the sick one, cause as far as I'm concerned, life at 70 is pretty d.... good

Oh and by the way....great story :):) you're one of my favorite authors. Thanks for all your efforts milfeglover, it was a great read...:):)

beastboy42beastboy42almost 10 years ago

FANTASTIC!

Hadn't checked on you in a while and so pleased to see a new story!

I have to say that you keep doing these stories is wonderful and will never fail to thrill so many of us. At the same time, it never ceases to amaze me the amount of people who go out of their way to post negative comments.

The irony is that often it is clear their problem ins't with what is going on, but just the fact that it is WOMEN dominating younger males... If you were writing the Reverse, I am sure these people would have NO problems at all! Ah for male centric hypocrisy!

As for your newest story... Well I am sure by now you are more than familiar with what I love so much about it... Huge, oily greasy, hairy folds sucking the very life out of a young male as his face is used purely to help the women achieve orgasm... Perfect! Of course the additional of the leg worship, scissoring and milking him with her legs, Icing on the cake!

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks to supporters

Thanks to the supporters, it is appreciated. It's funny, but many times people read stories they like and don't comment (I'm too often guilty of this as well, but will strive to rectify that and support stories that resonate with me), but by far, the comments you get are usually from the naysayers and detractors who find something they detest in a sea of possibilities that may contain something they DO like. It's the same in real life, sad to say, people doing good stuff not getting recognized, but the minute they take one misstep, real or imagined, the trolls come out from 'neath the bridge to natter negatively about why they hate what you do. Such is life. Everyone has an opinion (as the saying goes, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one), so they're entitled. But as I've said many times, rather than get agitated to the point of posting acrimonious replies, don't read the stuff of a particular author you KNOW is going to disappoint you. Move on, there's so much stuff here you're bound to find something you may actually positively comment on.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
poor mary tyler moore !

So many health troubles, you can see the strain on her face. But the bitch still has fine, fine wheels. This story made me think of her. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun story

Older women don't realize the affect they can have on young men. Once young guy eat hairy pussy he will always want it.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
I loved it

While I am obsessed with moms I loved your story. But what is really ironic is a few hours ago as I was walking to my car I saw a GILF walking her dog and not only was she a GILF she matched your description except I think she had more tone in her legs or that could be because she was wearing high heal sandals. Now I wish I flirted with her and possibly fucked her for the way she was walking and acting I think she wanted me to notice her.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, etc

Again, thanks for the kind comments, it is appreciated. And indeed, Mary Tyler Moore does still have wheels, many older actresses do. Not that she's that old, but Jodie Foster (50s now is she?) has incredible calves, very muscular. So enticing.

I will continue this story because I enjoy the theme and also pleasing those of you who like it as well. To the detractors, don't bother reading the sequels, you won't like them. Again, never ceases to amaze me that people come to these stories knowing full well the theme and hammer away that they don't like it. I've said it before: It's like going to a Chinese restaurant and being pissed you can't get spaghetti and meatballs.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Job done well

I didn't read the story, I saw the number of comments and decided to check it. This isn't my type of story, but you seem to have done your job well MILF. Stories are meant to be read and imagined by each person that reads the story. The comments have gone from "Great Story!" to "You're sick". Good job on writing something that begs people to comment.

RS

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Rocky

Thanks Rocky, I appreciate it, and the appreciation of the effort in this particular genre.

Anyone have any idea how to promote this stuff, where it can be linked to draw other folks into reading it?

Sapper257Sapper257almost 7 years ago
Can't beat a loving Grannny

Your writing is superb. The detail wonderful. What I loved was you are not crude or debase woman as other authors tend to do.

I love the older lady and have been the sauce of my love making for so long.

Now living with a 75 year old and our love making is continual.

My initiation was with an older lady in my youth and never looked back. Even went on too the older family members.

Those comments that were derogatory must have something wrong with them.

Going to read chapter 2 now.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bugger the detractors...😂

Not my kind of sex (I'm 71 and prefer a tight young pussy), but I enjoyed reading your story and "thank you" for the effort, you did very well.

Actually, now I come to think of it....one of the tightest, most muscular pussies I encounted was a little more than 10 years ago...and she was, I think, 74 then.

German born, Australian artist, that spent several years into yoga and communal living. (Free sex, hippy lifestyle upbringing in India).

Sorry, I digress..she was a great fuck though.😳

Good luck and keep going.😊😊🙏🙏😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sexyfucking story ilove eating cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES