The Lust Exchange Ch. 01

Story Info
Would you sin to be with your love?
946 words
3.82
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the realm of Selva Angelou, it falls in a place beyond the years of time. The atmosphere and environment and neither be described as modern or primitive, signs of all times shown the further you venture. But, if the society values one thing, it is true love. While "soulmates" are not real, you are urged to do everything for the one you love - the Commandments declare it so, and the Commandments are the ultimate law. "You shall never neglect or abuse your partner, you shall never force them to participate in any activity they don't want, you may never cling to your ex-lover, you may never claim a false relationship, you may never violate another's relationship for any reason, and above all you may never cheat."

Should the Commandments be broken, you will be detained for life and prohibited from ever finding love, as the death penalty was spoken against by the population. Most residents either have healthy relationships with their best possible partner or laugh along with other singles who have given up on finding theirs. But some are part of a hidden society that thirsts for lust, not love. They are called the Fallen Eros, and are known for abducting people to pleasure them, torturing those to satisfy their needs, and are the single biggest source of grief and fear in Selva Angelou.

And here I am, kneeling among five other girls nude at their mercy. How did I get here? I faintly remember being bound and taken off a cart, separated into lines of men and women, then evaluated based on our looks. Other than that, I have no idea what happened to those who were taken to the White Doors; those who were deemed "unworthy" or "undesirable" must have been sent back, surely? If that were so, I curse my admitted beauty with everything in me.

I am not vain, but I am confident and have been told of my beauty numerous times. My name is Nicolette Alessandro-Dame, which I say because I am human before beautiful. My hair is the color of rich earth, almost black, and hangs in small waves to my elbows. My skin is fresh and clean without marks, except for a small birthmark on my neck. I am tall and lithe, an ideal hourglass figure, with small feet and a flat stomach. My eyes are large and blue underneath long lashes, and my lover Dimitri tells me my lips are perfect. I am not one for shaming bodies, but I would prefer mine over any other.

Dimitri! I had nearly forgotten him and curse myself because of it. He is my love, we're engaged and plan to marry in only a few months. I have never been fonder of anyone else, even more so than my own sisters and brothers. More so than our future children, as Selva Angelou encourages many children I suspect we will bear at least five. When have I seen him last? How long as it been? Dimitri!

"Clamp your mouth shut or we'll stuff it," says a guard, my suffering apparently starting to be audible in small whimpers. I look up and...oh lord. The men and women here look like warrior gods and goddesses - divine but formidable. I pictured rats, ugly vermin, but these look like dark cupids. I realize how fitting the name was.

"Hey, you girl! Look up at me!" I do, and find myself blinking to break my stare of his cheekbones, pale skin, deep eyes and dark hair. "You will always apologize when I demand something of you. Say 'Sorry, Lord' and kiss my feet.

What do I value more? My moral integrity or my life? I manage a "Sorry, Lord," and begin to lower my head to the tip of his foot-I fall over, my chin throbbing. What is his shoe made out of? Iron? He laughs wickedly and picks me up half by my hair and half by my left arm.

"What's your name? I like you. Submissive, as are most of my pets."

I suck in a sharp breath through my teeth. Pets? "Nicolette," I mumble.

"Well Nicolette, I claim you. Ladies and roughmen, do as you like with the rest."

He clamps my wrists in his fist and half drags, half carries me down the hall. "Here's how it's going to work, Nicole. I do as I please, you listen to me, or I pleasure myself even more and punish you. Okay? I don't need to rape you as long as you're quiet and consensual. I have a short temper so I won't be nice with you-"

"T-That's not what consent is!" I cry, and feel my head jerked up at his cruel face. He licks his lips and I open my mouth slightly in shock...only to feel his tongue plunge in. I try to make a noise as he ravages my mouth, sucking with his lips and biting mine. As his tongue swirls around and covers every crevice with his saliva, I feel tears form at my eyes.

Finally...finally he finishes and lets me fall limp to the pavement. My bare skin stings at the cold despite the burning in my mouth.

"I told you, I don't ask twice," he says, "I'm going to punish you now."

'If he's going to anyways, could it hurt to fight?' I think miserably as I dog after him. I lunge, wrapping my arms around his neck, and he grabs my wrist and flips me over onto the stone. My back hits the wall and I cry out again, "Oh please, p-please no...," I say as his lips lock and suck around my neck...