The Lust Gene: Dr. Goldenrod

Story Info
Mister Run makes a special trip to a busty dentist.
5.3k words
4.87
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lust Gene: Dr. Goldenrod's Proficiencies

My tooth was killing me. A rear molar had a crown crack, it came loose, and everything that touched the tooth shot a bolt of pain through my jaw. I desperately needed it fixed and I prayed that the dentist would actually be able to fix it. I wasn't concerned that Dr. Goldenrod was not capable of fixing it, no, I was concerned that when it came down to it, she was going to be able to resist sucking my dick long enough to do her job. A job I desperately needed done.

Now I know what you're thinking. You think I'm either crazy, or I'm complaining about receiving one of the greatest gifts in the universe. A blowjob from a gorgeous dentist with a tongue piercing and ridiculous curves. A dentist who could, no doubt, make more money with her lips and tongue than she did practicing dentistry. She was very good at what she did. But, my tooth was killing me. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, and even drinking coffee was agony. The last thing on my mind was getting fellated in the examination chair.

"And here he goes again!" you're shouting.

"Complaining about something truly beautiful happening in this cruel, cruel world." You say. And I hear you. I understand. That is why I have decided to tell my tales to those that desire to read them. If I am to be subjected to constant sexual pursuit and impromptu liaisons to the point I'm complaining about it, I should at least try to profit off of it. Right?

I wouldn't call myself a very inherently sexual person-not in my previous life, anyway. Sure, I enjoyed sex as much as anybody else, I just never really sought it out. I was pretty content with my life and never seemed to be driven by my libido. That was until my twenty-sixth birthday. Something happened to my body that completely changed the way I live my life.

I could go into the details on some later day, but for telling my story, I'd put it this way- it was almost like a second puberty, as I became something else. Nothing on the outside changed, and I really felt no different overall. It was the other people around me that seemed to be affected by the change within me. Though I still didn't know how, or why, this had happened to me, I did grow to accept it, and really, I embrace it. It really did feel like a blessing, though it certainly could be considered a curse.

My body started to produce a full spectrum of aphrodisiac-like signals. Pheromones, radiation, ultrasonic vibrations, and even subconscious psychic impulses emanated from my body, and to those that were open to these signals, they became incredibly drawn to me in the most sexual of ways. It wasn't mind control or sex magic or anything like that; I just became everyone's type. So much so that people really would throw caution to the wind to get at me. I'd caused car accidents, a couple of planes to be rerouted mid flight, and though not proud of this, it had gotten me out of more than my share of speeding tickets.

Being a pretty average man in most respects- average height, weight, level of attractiveness (on paper), I was not the sharpest knife in the sink and I failed miserably at my attempts to be an artist. I just had thi- my superpower. The power to bring people to the highest levels of arousal without so much as lifting a pinky. I had come to call it my Lust Gene.

Now that I've given most of my spiel...

I really needed to get back to the dentist, because I was starving, exhausted, and in a great deal of pain.

Oftentimes, when I'd be out and about on errands, where I didn't feel like becoming the target of someone's amorous affections, I would wear big, wrap-around shades and a hat. It didn't completely block my powers, but it did seem to reduce their effectiveness quite a bit. I tested it very thoroughly and I'd say that it reduced my chance of random encounters by about seventy-five percent.

The cab driver took me all the way across town without incident, though he was certainly eyeing me via the rearview mirror. And he was not being sly about it. I had another layer of protection as well in the form of the big, blue ice pack that I was holding to my cheek. The cold was the only thing that seemed to help and it also hid my face. Not to mention that it helped me look either crazy or ill, or both. Even with my Lust Gene, those were still serious deterrents to all but the most desperate of perverts.

Even though he didn't speak to me on the ride, the cabbie shoved his business card in my face after I had paid the fare. He blushed and winked at me, as I took the card from his hand. I gave him a polite smile though it caused me to wince at the pain. Once, I collected the endless stream of business cards I received, but after a while I only kept them if I needed to get something out of my teeth. And since I was already headed into the dentist's office, I tossed it in the trashcan in the foyer of the building. I was just not into middle-aged Iranian dudes. Not this month, anyway.

"Mister Run, so good to see you again!" Julie, the receptionist called out to me, as soon as I stepped into the lobby of Goldenrod Dental. Julie was a petite woman, in her thirties and had that Irish girl-next-door look- freckles, red hair, big green eyes; she was small and perky, just like her breasts.

Julie bent her entire body to look around the woman she had been helping, dropping her file on the countertop, papers spilling out onto the floor. The woman looked confused and a bit miffed, until she saw me standing there in my gray sweats and hoodie with an ice pack pressed to my cheek. If I wasn't just the hottest damned man in dirty sweats she'd ever seen. Her displeasure inverted and I felt the senior lady's eyes piercing a thousand holes in my clothing, mostly in the crotch. She gave me a coy wave and a smile as I sat down. Even the motion of plopping myself into the soft lobby chair sent a bolt of lightning through my skull, careening through the nerves deep into my brain.

"I've already checked you in, and Doctor Goldenrod says she will be ready for you soon," Julie said, leaning as far over the counter as she could, and pushing out her chest. She had undone the top two buttons of her blouse the moment she had seen me come into the office.

"It's so funny how the doctor always finishes early with her patients whenever you come in, Mister Run," she said, nervously fingering the pendant of her necklace.

"Oh, I know something about finishing early," I said.

Julie laughed so hard, she snorted and the older woman began fanning herself with her patient file, giggling. Both women blushed. One thing I really never got tired of, in regards to my powers, was that my jokes always killed. Hell, even if they were hardly jokes, they crushed. Call me petty, but I just loved to make people laugh, even if it was just because they wanted to fuck my brains out. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great, but there was just something about the laughter that got me every time.

I know. You hate me. I hate me too. I guess I know what it's like to be one of the beautiful men now, like the Pitts and the Goslings of the world.

While the two women giggled like schoolgirls, I picked up an old issue of Good Housekeeping to hide behind while I waited. I showed up almost an hour early because I could not deal with the pain, and I knew the closer I was to the dentist, the closer I was to getting rid of the torment. And, just like Julie had said, Dr. Goldenrod would nearly throw the current patient out of the room if she knew I was her next patient. My power worked on everyone, but for some people, it worked overtime. I still hadn't solved the mystery of why that was or if I had any control over it, but it was good to know which people it affected with that extra oomph. Say, if it was a dentist, I then knew that I was going to get the best treatment in town. Not to mention some great dental work! Zing, gotcha. Okay, I'll stop.

I had just about finished the first paragraph of the article "How To Make Your Bathroom Feel Bigger" before the door to the exam rooms flung open, and a heavyset, older gentleman spilled out into the waiting room. He still had the examination bib hung around his neck, wet with slobber and what appeared to be too much gauze hastily stuffed into his mouth. Dr. Goldenrod appeared behind him, shoving him along with a big smile on her face.

"I'b till berty numb," the guy moaned, drool running from his numb face onto the bib.

"Don't worry Mister Caldwell, the numbness and swelling will go down in an hour or two and if you have any more pain, you call my office right away, you hear?" Goldenrod rattled, and pushed the patient to the receptionist desk.

"But I-" he began to complain.

"No, no, Mister Caldwell, you really should limit your speaking so that gauze doesn't fall out; you wouldn't want those stitches exposed too soon. You can take that gauze out of your mouth when you get home," she interrupted, and grabbed him by the shoulders, turning him to face Julie.

He continued to complain to Julie, but neither she nor Dr. Goldenrod paid him any more mind. I was not sure if she dressed for the occasion when she knew I was coming in, but something told me she looked this way all the time.

Beneath her white lab coat, she wore a tight-fitting dress that ended just below the curve of her thick thighs. The neckline had a deep plunge, but it was buttoned up in a conservative fashion. Nothing too overtly sexy for a doctor to wear, but the curves beneath it would make nearly any outfit outlandish on her. She tied her curly brown hair up in a messy bun, as she eyed me like a hungry animal.

"Now, Mister Run, I've heard that you have some pretty severe pain today?" she inquired, her lips pursed, pouting. "Well, don't you worry that little head of yours. Doctor Chantelle Goldenrod is going to fix you right up."

She licked her lips. Her eyes were filled with the look that only those most affected by my powers had. It was like rage. Like seething hatred, but only if the hate was horny. She hated that there was any cum in me left to drain. It was terrifying the first time I saw someone like this, and truthfully, it still kind of was.

She moved to my chair and bent at the waist, shoving her tits in my face. I swear, I never saw these women undo their buttons. It was almost like they undid themselves as soon as they saw me. Like they had heat-seeking breasts that were attracted to my blushing face. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to my feet, forcefully. My ice pack and the ratty magazine went flying into a ficus and the window blinds, respectively. I yelped in pain, as any jostling around caused an electric pain to fire into my brain.

"Oh no, poor baby," she moaned, very gently putting her finger to my lips to shoosh me. "You are in a lot of pain, I see. And I thought you might be faking it just so you could come see me. Let's go take care of you."

I didn't have time to answer, and without another word, she was pulling me by the hand out of the waiting room and into the hall beyond.

"Wha kinda place ib dis?" I heard the big guy ask, without receiving an answer.

Then, we were in the exam room. Dr. Goldenrod pushed the door closed as fast as she could, straining against the closure mechanism that only allowed it to shut at one speed. I stood there watching her, my heart racing from pain and from the amount of blood that was going to my lower brain. She turned and I saw a menace in her eyes. Wide and blue and wild with lust.

As soon as the door latch clicked, she moved forward in a flash and stood very close to me. I felt like a fawn standing face to face with a starving mountain lion. She put her hands on my chest and shoved me. I flew back and fell into the exam chair with a thud, banging my head against the padded headrest, crying out so loud that they had to have heard me in the waiting room. Maybe even outside.

"Poor, poor baby," She cooed, "you're in so much pain."

She had already taken off her white coat, and her fingers were working on the last two buttons of her dress. She wore a form-fitting violet dress that buttoned up the front, so that cleavage was optional. Buttoned up, the dress had been under a lot of stress from the tightness around her huge breasts. But I could see the faintest line of her bra, and only the snug fabric was keeping her nipples at bay.

"Please, Doc. I know what you want from me, but I am in so much pain. Please help me out with the tooth and you can do whatever you want to me," I pleaded, as the tan skin of her chest started to flush red with blood. It was like watching a werewolf transform right before it ripped your guts out.

"Call me Chantelle," she said, breathlessly. Placing her hands on her shapely hips, she smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Chantelle, please. Can you do something about this tooth, it's killing me," I said.

"I am appalled that you think I wouldn't help you with the pain straight away. It is part of my sworn oath, after all," she said.

Then, she was on me, standing with her tits hovering just above my face, her erect nipples poking halfway out of her black, lace-trimmed bra. They brushed ever so lightly against my lips. The smell of her filled my nose- lavender, vanilla and the faintest hint of cigarette smoke. I wouldn't have taken her for a smoker, but I couldn't say it didn't make her sexier. She jerked a lever and pushed back on the exam chair to lean me backwards, adjusting the overhead light so she could see what she was working on.

"Open wide and turn your head this way," she ordered, gently maneuvering my chin with her fingertips. Despite her expert maneuvering, I could tell she was holding herself back from digging her claws into me.

"Ah, there's the culprit. I'm glad that crown isn't one of mine. Mine never fall out of a mouth," she bragged, winking and turning to grab something from her station.

The breasts in my face and the smell of her was working a spell of its own on me. I guessed that must be what my power felt like to others; a fraction of it, anyway. She was in such a higher league than me, in terms of attractiveness- she didn't need any special abilities.

She turned around with a needle in her hand, and she saw the look of worry flash on my face. "Don't worry, it's just a tiny little prick, nothing we need to worry about." She moved towards me again, and with her free hand she grabbed my bulge over my sweat pants.

"You certainly never have to worry about a little prick," She smirked, squeezing and taking a deep breath. It really took the edge off as she stuck me with the needle.

You know, if you're afraid of needles and have a hard time with that initial, sharp pain, just have a hot doctor with her huge tits falling out of her dress squeeze your cock with one hand as she administers it. Boom, problem solved. It really does help.

"All right, that should start to numb things and take care of that pain in just a minute, but I really need to get it a couple of times to be sure."

And in a quick, silent motion she mounted the chair like an equestrian mounting her steed. I was reclined all the way back in the white leather exam chair with her straddling me. She shimmied her way up so she was sitting right on my growing bulge, her breasts jutting against my chest, as she moved the overhead light for another go with the needle. I mean, if you have a hard time at the dentist, you really need to try it this way. Okay, I'll stop with these.

"Just one more little...tiny...baby pinch," she whispered, biting her lip as she pushed on the plunger. I winced at the sharp pain, and she pushed herself against my cock. Even through my pants, my briefs and her panties, I could feel the intense heat of her pussy. I could feel myself dribbling pre-cum already.

"I know it hurts, but you should start to feel the pain fading away into numbness, right -about now," she assured me, capping the needle and tossing it across the room into the sink. She slapped me lightly on the cheek and I winced, expecting pain, but there wasn't any. I smiled, crookedly, feeling my mouth swelling from the anesthetic. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was the first pain-free moment I'd experienced in days.

"Now that that problem is solved, we can really get to work."

She sat back, putting her arms behind herself on the chair and rocking in small circles, puffy pussy lips kissing on my rock-hard shaft. It was all through clothing, but I could hardly keep the trigger from pulling. I thought she meant that she would get to work on my bum tooth, drilling and capping, or whatever it was she was going to do, but she had a different idea in mind.

You see, not everyone reacted to my powers like this. Not at first. But, this was my third or fourth go around with Dr. Chantelle Goldenrod, and she knew exactly how she was going to feel when I came seeking her expertise. And she truly capitalized on that feeling. It was totally on the other person to initiate things like this, my power just acted as a very potent lubricant, in more ways than one.

Suddenly, a chime rang, coming from an intercom panel on the wall of the examination room. A green light came on and the sound of ruffling papers came through the speaker.

"Doctor, all the patients have been checked out and have left the building. I've locked the door for our hour lunch," came the voice of Julie, the receptionist, through the intercom.

"Very good, Julie. Now if you wouldn't mind, I could really use your help with our patient in exam room one," the doctor said, as she looked down at me with a wicked smile.

I panicked a little, I would have to admit. It felt like I was about to get into some sort of trouble. One never really gets used to situations like this happening in real life, I believe.

She saw the look of worry in my face, again, and put her finger to her lips and whispered, "Don't worry. Julie has just shown an interest in my work and I told her I could show her a few things. My favorite patient wouldn't mind being used for a teaching opportunity would he?" She traced a fingernail up and down the shaft of my cock.

All I could manage was to nod my head and smile with my rapidly numbing face. Normally, I would mind having a novice operating on me in any sort of capacity, but I knew that they weren't going to be doing anything to my teeth,at least, not yet. I needed to give her what she wanted before she was going to fix my crown.

She spun like a gymnast on a pommel horse, so that she was straddling me, reverse cowgirl. Then she slid down towards my face, pussy coming in hot. One hand moving up my pants, the other cranking the seat adjustment lever again. She lowered my head closer to the floor so that she could stand on the ground, her breasts on my stomach, and her pussy lips just a foot above my face.

I had to adjust the headrest to angle my head a bit but the position was not uncomfortable. Her pussy lips were greedily devouring the sides of her black thong. She had hiked up her dress and pulled down the top so she was mostly naked, save for the bra and the dress all bunched around her midriff. The panties could hardly be called clothing at all. Luckily for me, there were strategically placed mirrors on all sides of the room, including the ceiling. I wasn't sure if that was standard issue for a dental office, but it seemed like it would be helpful. It certainly was for this.

I watched her facing the mirror above her station, and she watched me. She was panting. Deft hands with bright-pink nails undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. She grabbed her hefty tits, squeezing her small, tan nipples and moaned softly. My cock was throbbing painfully at this point, as the exam-room door swung open and Julie sauntered in. She was already in the motion of pulling her shirt off over her head, as she entered the room. Her pale, freckled cheeks and chest were flushed crimson. Her smaller breasts came in the room perky; nipples as hard as I was.

12