The Lust Gene: Dr. Goldenrod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready to learn, doctor," Julie beamed. She was giddy with the spectrum of arousal that had taken over her and the dentist.

"Great, I'm glad you're an enthusiastic student since I'm really going to need some help with this..." The doc pulled my sweats up and away from her, gripped my dick hard at the base, and flopped it out, holding it like a sword.

"As you can see, the patient's cock is too large for one mouth." She pouted and squeezed.

Leaning back in the exam chair made my head swim, with my engorged cock elevated higher than my brain. I wanted so much to reach up, move aside the dentist's black thong and slide my tongue into her hot folds, but I couldn't feel my face. It must be like how a dog feels when they watch someone eating a piece of rare steak. So, I did the next best thing, and let my thumb slide in her, while I worked on her clit with my fore and middle fingers.

She responded by pressing her body into mine. I could feel her hard nipples pushing into my skin, as she moaned and slowly moved her hand up the shaft of my cock.

Now is the moment, I guess, I should mention; while I had stated earlier that I am, by most metrics, a pretty average man, there is another aspect of my power besides the arousal waves - or whatever you want to call them. On the day my powers manifested, my average penis grew to impressive proportions, both in girth and length. It wasn't impossibly huge, but it was at the maximum possible penis size for my frame that wouldn't kill me when it took all of the blood from my other organs. Everyone seems to really enjoy it.

Dr. Chantelle Goldenrod was really enjoying it when she slid the head into her mouth, looking back at me through the mirror and squeezing it at the base.

"Go ahead and kneel right here, I need you to pay close attention to the patient's balls while I show you just how deep down my throat I can get this dick," Dr. Goldenrod ordered, popping the head of my dick out of her wet mouth. As Julie got into position, the good doctor licked up and down the top of my shaft and I could feel the cold steel of her tongue stud. I couldn't stop my toes from curling.

"I'm ready, doctor," I heard Julie say. I could just see the back of her slim figure kneeling at the foot of the chair in the mirror.

"Now, we both need to suck together in order to help the patient achieve the most powerful orgasm of his life." The busty doctor slurped and quickly added, "For medical purposes."

"Yes, doctor. Right away!" Julie answered, excitedly.

Then I felt her hot, wet lips slide over my balls, sucking gently and licking up and down, slowly. One ball would go in her mouth while the other was gently cradled in one hand. She began to massage her pussy with the other.

At the same time, with my fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, my favorite dentist deepthroated my hard cock. Her drool ran and her mouth moved up and down, slowly, but with an excellent grip from her lips. Her tongue stud danced against my cock as she bobbed up and down. She had a good grip with her hands at the base. I felt like I was going to pass out. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. I had no doubt that my brain was having a hard time getting oxygen, but I did not care. The women were moaning and purring as they completely drenched my cock and balls in their saliva. She wasn't getting the whole thing in her mouth and down her throat, but the amount she did get was inhuman.

"I think you deserve the cum for doing such a good job," Chantelle said, gasping for breath after pulling the dick out of her mouth, long strings of drool falling on her big, round breasts. Her tits heaved as she caught her breath, eyeing me in the mirror, smiling, her chin, neck, and chest wet with saliva. She looked feral, like a wolf on its prey that needed something from within its kill. She was going to get what she needed.

"Please, give it to me," Julie moaned, her fingers working feverishly, and noisily at her wet pussy. "Make that big dick cum in my mouth." She moaned.

"Good girl," the doctor praised her student, and she dove back on my cock with her mouth. She slurped hard on the head, her tongue twisting around and flicking me with the metal stud. With her hands, so slick with her spit, she gripped and twisted with both like she was going to wring every drop out of me. And she did. Oh god, she did.

She worked frantically, bobbing her head slightly, tongue lashing, hands pumping, Julie sucking harder on my balls and moaning as she brought herself to climax with wet ferocity. I hardly managed a grunt, I felt like I was going to die. In the best way imaginable. She must've felt the pumping action of my cock and balls. She came up for air, and said breathlessly, "Come here, Julie."

Still working my cock with one hand, she grabbed Julie by the chin and guided her up to my throbbing, drenched penis. Julie wrapped her smaller lips around the head, still squeezing on my balls. Three hands went at my dick, squeezing greedily. Pulling and sucking and moaning and cumming, my balls twitched and pulsed and I filled Julie's mouth with the biggest, hottest load I'd made in a long time. She moaned and her eyes rolled back as she hungrily sucked and swallowed it down. My calves seized with a charlie horse, the orgasm was so intense. It was so good it hurt.

I couldn't focus on pleasuring Chantelle anymore, so I squeezed her thick, round ass with both hands and thrust myself dick first further into Julie's mouth. Her lips never broke contact and I had no idea how she sucked my massive load down. Sometimes, it seemed my powers gave people heightened sexual abilities. Or, perhaps, it just let out the true lustiness in them, shucking all inhibition for pure pleasure seeking.

Dr. Goldenrod pulled Julie off my dick and slammed their lips together, kissing her deeply, working her tongue into her mouth as if she needed that last drop of my semen in the back of Julie's throat. I lay back, the edges of my vision going fuzzy, my brain smoking like a blown electric motor.

Me, two beautiful pairs of tits, one small, one large, and two beautiful faces were soaked and sticky with sweat and drool and cum.

"I knew you would do a great job with the patient, your bedside manner comes so naturally," I heard the doctor say.

My vision was fading.

"I think you two killed me," I said weakly, mumbling it through a swollen, numb mouth. The sound of their laughter trailed off, echoing into buzzing as I passed out.

While I snored for a moment on the exam table, the wonderful Dr. Goldenrod and her receptionist-turned-cum-receptacle-for-the-day, cleaned me and themselves up. I would have helped, I swear, but I was unconscious. They really tried to suck the soul out of me, and I think they succeeded. I saw the light for a moment. But then I was back, propped back up in the chair, my dick still throbbing with the aftershocks of the orgasm that nearly killed me.

"Ah, you're awake. Good." Dr. Goldenrod said, then, "Anesthetics can have a sedating effect on some people." She licked her pink lips. She had cleaned herself, but had only put on her black bra.

"Now that we've completed the necessary procedures, I can get to work on that pesky crown and get you back to normal."

She snapped on her blue latex gloves and scooted closer on her swivel chair. Surprisingly, her dark, curly hair looked untouched in its bun, despite the rabid bobbing and sucking she'd performed just moments ago. She really was a professional at what she did.

"How do you feel, Mister Run?" she asked. She lowered the chair into position, preparing her tools and eyeing the problem tooth.

"I feel great, Doc, I should probably crack a crown more often."

"You know, if you have any tooth pain, real or imagined, we can likely squeeze you into the schedule," she posed, gently squeezing my still-twitching bulge. I couldn't respond, as she began putting tools and hoses in my mouth, her perfect breasts pressing heavily into me whenever she changed positions.

I've never figured out why she only wants to suck me off with such ferocity. I never asked. After she was done with me, I was pretty sure I had lost several brain cells. I could hardly talk after that kind of orgasm.

She never fucked me. Still hasn't to this day. But, it's the best doctor-patient relationship I have had... by far.

She kissed me on my good cheek when I left, and Julie slipped a business card with her number on it in my hand, as I said goodbye. I might just have to call her up sometime and see if she's learning anything from the good doctor.

THE END

12