The Lust of the Cerberus Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should have not come as any surprise to them, when the lovers finally managed to get a midwife to visit Jacinta, that she was carrying multiple pregnancies, having three wombs inside also. Her belly grew more quickly with the progression of them with another month passing, easily into her second trimester, though there was no telling for them when impregnation and conception had taken place. For them, it wasn't something that truly mattered.

However, just to be sure that she was carrying all their love that she could, he took care to fuck her deeply in all her pussies, not giving one more attention than any other, so that if she was not already carrying three full pregnancies all would be surely fulfilled by their activities. If there was one thing that he would love as much as Jacinta in the world, it would be their little ones, to see three litters of Cerberus (and human!) puppies running around, frolicking, enjoying all that life could give them.

They took their leave to a private island, finally tiring of the spotlight, though it was for more tender love, for the kind of romance that felt as if it was better taken out of prying eyes. The villagers settled with them on the outskirts of their attention, though their howls of lust still cut through the night even out on the island with nothing more than a little rowboat to get back and forth to the mainland.

He spent hours upon hours between her legs, giving her every bit of attention that Jacinta could ever have dreamed of, slurping up her squirt as he brought her to multiple climaxes. It was easy to lose track of time with him between her legs, though Jacinta's legs quivered as she closed them around his head, squeezing him there, holding him gently. There was no need for roughness between them except for when they wanted it, his tongue curling up inside her, seeking out her G-spots, bringing each pussy to climax.

Endless pleasure... Could there be anything better for her? Jacinta's hand rested on the swell of her stomach, her pregnancy showing fully, though she would have wanted it to last forever, if only to hold their little ones as close to her as possible for as long as possible. But that could not be so as she squirted, squeezing and groping her own milky breasts, dribbling cream into her fur, her lover between her thighs, drinking down her essence as if it was a vintage wine from the finest vineyard in Greece.

He held her hand through her giving birth to three litters. It was a long labour, but one that came with a sweet end of three litters of twenty pups total. It was too soon to tell whether they would look more human or Cerberus-like, though over half had three heads and evidence of tripling. However they were, they would be loved even more for who they were, everything that they embodied in the essence of true love where that love was never meant to be found.

They defined traditions and made their own, a nanny hired for their little ones, for they required someone more experienced to make sure they had everything they needed. He worked, though there were few extravagances that they required and his unique skillset ensured they were supported well enough.

But he spent most of his time with his lover, fucking on the island, going to the mainland, mating once again in an alleyway behind a bathhouse and even rocking the cart of a horse when they had stopped to make a delivery to a richer house. The horse had rolled their eyes at him and flicked their tail, but they must have been one who had seen them around enough on the mainland to not be too bothered by their antics. That was good.

The island was their safe haven, but their need for adventure and exploration drove them on to seek out new coves and new groves, hunting down places that no one else had found. Or, at least, that they could pretend to themselves that no one else had uncovered yet, intrepid explorers, casual in their lust. Yet their love would forever remain an infatuation that commanded their hearts and souls, something that, between them, would never be set aside.

Cursed, yes...but Cyril had been freed of his curse too, in a way. In a way, he was better off for being cursed with his darling and finding her, for however would he have ever crossed paths with Jacinta otherwise? No, it was meant to be, he would not be convinced otherwise, not as he kissed her, fucked her, filled all her holes, again and again, with his cocks, his cum, everything that she begged for.

"Take me."

"Fuck me!"

"I want to feel your dicks stretching me out!"

She was rampant and overjoyed in her dirty talk, though everything that Jacinta begged him for Cyril was more than happy to deliver, slamming into her, all to hear her howls of passion. She was the most beautiful monster-woman in the world, to him and beyond, though her raw "ferality" was not something that many went for. But she was his, all his, and he greedily leaned over her as she laid back for him, fucking her pussies, her arse, back and forth, stamina leading him long into the night.

Yet the most blissful, softest times of all came when they weren't even having sex but were sitting, together, on the island, casually clothed in light attire, the sort of cotton that helped wick away any sweat from the body. Jacinta preferred her long, flowing dress, though her breasts still were barely contained, a pad across each to help contain the leaking milk. It was needed, of course, for the little ones who were growing up and playing around them, the proud parents watching on, hand in hand.

For them, their lives as they knew it had been forever changed. Their young would not grow up shunning humanity or being shunned by them, the door opened to human and monster relations in a way that no one before could ever have anticipated.

The world was theirs for the taking and their loving parents would always be there for them, their nanny there to care for them when Cyril and Jacinta needed private time for themselves too. There was nothing that they would go without in the entire world as the man and the Cerberus-woman ensured that their lives were full and healthy, all by living full and healthy lives themselves.

There was no other way for it, loving and lusting, sun streaming down over skin and fur while they took their time apart, Cyril grinning widely as he held his beautiful, three-headed monster-woman in his arms, her eyes enraptured with him. Her three tongues lolled from her three muzzles and her three pairs of breasts brushed his chest as he grabbed her to him, kissing her passionately.

All the love in his heart was for her. And every drop of love in his dicks was for her too.

So it would be until the end of their lustful days together.

*

Two years later...

Their lives together could not have been better, even if Cyril was conscripted into the Greek army, only as a hoplite, a foot soldier. He may not have been high up in the ranks, but he was who he was and the power and strength in his body helped him stay safe, to aid the army in pushing onward, reclaiming territory where threats snarled on the approach. He was an asset to them, though the knowledge of who his partner was in life could not be denied and he was given the respect he deserved only in that role.

It was a form of discrimination, really, though he did not mind. Their respect for him meant that he did not have to move to one of the big cities and could stay near his beloved and his island, even though he could not always spend the night with her. That would change after his time under conscription was up, though he would have pushed through it all over again for his Jacinta, the Cerberus-woman who he adored with every scrap of his heart and soul.

However, there were times that he had to be away for longer and the Cerberus-woman's thoughts wandered while he was away. They did not have sex as much, considering his job, and she cared for their little ones as well as the nannies that had been hired, the children needing more and more attention as their tribe of half-human and half-Cerberus children grew and grew. She would not have wanted that any other way, but her body had changed over time too.

She sat on the beach, watching his boat come in. Cyril had been away for four months that time and, although she was heavily pregnant, she felt the changes in her body. With so many pregnancies and breeding so many times, for there was no better term, in her mind, to refer to all the delight that they took in hand, her body had changed. Her belly was bigger, even when she was not pregnant, the flesh sagging and more fat layered around her midriff, down her thighs, over her hips. Her tits, of course, sagged more than they had done when she'd been younger, for the fullness of them had been impossible for her body to keep up and lifted even back then. But the maturity that her body had taken on, after putting her body through all the lust that she could have imagined, was not conventionally attractive.

In a way, she was simply older, more mature. In another way, she was not the same Cerberus-woman that she had been before. But she wanted to be the creature that Cyril had been so attracted to before, who he had fallen head over heels for, not someone that he left in a hurry from every time he was recalled to his duties.

Jacinta swallowed as his boat pulled up on the beach, scuffing through the sand out of reach of the highest of tides, muscle bulging his arms as he dragged it there. It took brute force to get a boat up that high, but Cyril was as diligent as ever, wanting to look out for those under his care, a smile on his face as he turned to Jacinta.

"Jacinta... I missed you so much."

She went into his arms easily enough, but choked on her words, shaking her head, holding him to her. Cyril's hands wandered without thinking, even though they had only just touched each other again after he'd been away for so long, slipping down her sides to her butt, squeezing, fingers digging with tantalising passion into her soft flesh.

But he sensed something in her, a hesitancy that had not been there before, pulling back, tipping her chin down so that she looked him in the eyes.

"Jacinta, my sweet... What is wrong?"

His cocks had hardened, throbbing, aching, but he had to look after her first, despite his lust, his passion that could not be sated even by jacking off every single day that he had been away. Jacinta swallowed hard, though he did not allow her to pull back all the way out of his arms.

"It's nothing," she said, evading. "Come... Come, see our children..."

She tried to lead him onto the island, but he held her there, eyes intense, holding her hand tightly.

"Don't you want to spend time with me?"

Cyril breathed, stroking her jaw gently, down the bristling line of coarse fur there, though everything about her was on the cruder side. She was not lightness and sweet, she was not gentle. But she was so much more than he could have ever hoped for.

"No..." The words came from her lips with difficulty, tail tucked down, her three heads blinking as they tried to avoid his gaze. "But I... I... I look so different now... Oh, I never wanted to disappoint you, not after all this time, but..."

Choked up, she made as if to pull back and away from her hold, but Cyril followed her, grabbing the middle head between his hands and kissing her deeply, passionately. He wanted to convey everything in that one kiss alone and yet it could not be done, not even as his tongue tangled with hers, Jacinta sobbing into the kiss, their hearts pounding as one.

"Darling, you are even more attractive to me than the day we met," he breathed, when the kiss parted, barely pulling back at all as her breath tickled his lips in turn. "And I never even thought that possible. I am the most fortunate man in Greece, with my curse and all, and I would never want to spend a single day without you. Once I am no longer conscripted, I will be with you every day and I will never again leave you without your consent."

He proved it, first, right there on the beach, bending her legs back as she spread them for him, still possessing that flexibility -- maybe it was part of being a Cerberus-woman. Despite her pregnancies, she was no less mobile as he took her deeply, his cocks finding her three pussies and taking her in the best of ways, filling her so completely and utterly that she saw stars. In the throes of orgasm, she tossed her head back against the soft, white sand of the beach, need coursing through her, tears pricking in the corners of her eyes.

Where Cyril had said that he was the luckiest man in the world, she was a monster-woman who had lucked out in life, expecting to die early to some hero or another who wanted the thrill of killing her. Yet it was Cyril who had found her and his lust for her had brought her back from the brink of terror and aggression like nothing else ever had before, passionately making love to her, showing her who she could be.

Jacinta never wanted to go back from that ever again, not as he fucked and filled her multiple times over, making her squirt on his shafts in a slick mess of arousal that only mixed with his cream. He was rampant, insatiable, driving deep, pounding her full, his cocks throbbing, wanting her even more, his stamina not something that could so easily be set aside. With her in his arms, Cyril would have fucked her through multiple days and nights, not caring for his own needs, even food and water.

But he had to do something more to show her just how much she meant to him, leaving the children with their caretakers while they took their leave to go into the towns, travelling for a while, while he was on leave, together. That time for themselves was not something that they had honestly had the luxury of for too long, though Jacinta still squirmed uncertainly while he carried her in his arms to a stone bench in the middle of the town. Market stalls had been set up around, but all Cyril saw was her, holding her close to him, her legs wrapped around his waist.

He laid her down gently, the stone bench hard, but enough to support them. Some people moved away, others came to watch, but Cyril did not care, as long as he had his wonderful Cerberus-woman in his arms. All that mattered to him was Jacinta as he shed their clothes, dragging her flowing, white dress, made of simply cut cloth, off over her head, revealing her nakedness to the world. His attire was cast aside, sandals kicked off, a smile on his face as he dove between her legs.

There was no rush, but he wanted to please every part of her, slurping and lapping as deeply up into her pussy as he could. He fingered what he could not lap, suckling on her clits, lips closing around the thick nubs of pleasure until she bellowed and squirted onto his face. He did not pause, not even when her legs kicked out, struggling to hang onto her sensibilities in such a moment of passion, but it was not for Jacinta to remain in control that time.

No... The moment was all for Cyril to please her, to show her how much she meant to him. The onlookers could leave if they wanted to, yet he never would. He adored her too much, her body even sexier to him, running his hands over her thick thighs, the devious monstrosity of her too tantalising to even consider not loving the way he did. It was too good, too wonderful, and he had to show her that rather than telling her, understanding Jacinta's love language finally.

The mess of her squirt covered his face as he slurped it all down with relish, not caring who saw. The tart taste lingered in his mouth even after he had gulped it down, turning her onto all fours and driving two cocks into her backside, the other in the middle pussy. It did not matter, only that he showed her his lust, his relish for her, knots swelling and popping in and out of her holes with teasing pressure.

"Oh... Yes... Mm... Oh, you feel... Good!"

Jacinta howled as he fucked her, grinding back onto his cocks while she rested over the bench on all fours, ignorant to the foundations cracking and shifting under them. One leg kicked back to the ground for leverage, pushing up onto the toes of that foot, her heads whipping back and forth as she climaxed, yet again, on his cocks. The mess of her lust poured around his cocks, a creamy mess of squirt mixing with his cum as he unloaded in her and kept right on fucking her, grinding the fat roundness of his knots against her tender entrances.

They fit together better than they ever had, though the mess of a cream-pie that drooled thickly from her pussy and anal ring when he pulled out. The mess smeared into her fur, but neither of them cared, not as the hour grew later in the afternoon, a hint of later sunshine gracing their bodies.

Man and Cerberus-woman... They were an odd pair, but they worked, the stone bench cracking under them, moaning, panting, heaving for one another. She did not suck his cocks down into the throats of her three heads, for it was about her and Cyril would not have permitted it, not then. Her lover took her place on the stone bench, laying down, his lover standing astride him to mount and ride his cocks.

In such a position, she could take him into any hole that she liked, her pussies drooling a mess of his cream and her arousal for him. The lingering aroma of their passion hung in the air, sweat and cum and sex weaving together in a way that was intrinsically them.

The moment was for them, his fingers massaging her arms, her breasts, letting her tits fall to his face when her torso tipped forward. She could easily grind onto his dicks, filling two pussies and her anal passage with his three cocks, leaning forward so that she could be even closer to him. In such a position, Jacinta could not kiss him, but neither thought about that as he locked his lips around her nipples, pulling and suckling and teasing.

Her creamy milk flowed down his throat as he suckled, massaging the other tits just as passionately, all three pairs of them getting the same attention. Milk leaked from her, pumped from the groping massage of his fingers, but he could not have cared any less than he did then about the mess, milk soaking her fur. It splattered down his bare skin as he ground up into her, needing it even more, needing her more than ever.

The bench cracked under him, toppling them to the ground while his body ached too devoutly to stop her from riding him, the passion of her mating with him too much for the bench to handle. With his service, he would not be liable to pay for it, thankfully, but that was something that he would have done many times over, all for her, only for her. He wouldn't have wanted to do anything else, only to make her feel loved, special, lusted for -- always and forever.

That was why he ground his heels down into the ground as he thrust up into her, driving as deep as he could, his fully inflated knots locking with her need. He howled, a beast possessed in the moment, cum drooling around his knots, needing her, desperate for her. The roughness of the cracked stone under him did not register as his heart swelled and lifted, need flooding him, though he had cum so many times over already that it did not seem, to onlookers, that he could have climaxed a single time more.

With her milky tits swaying above him, he took passion into his arms, bridging his body up from the ground. His knots popped free of her holes in a mess of combined juices, though he slammed back into her pussies with a single thrust, knowing her body intimately. They had done so much together that it was not as if they could have not known one another's bodies after so much time in one another's arms, finally allowing raw need to get the best of them.

They could, even in the dying light of the day, when the lanterns were lit, when the bugs flitted through the warm air. Their young were back on the island, safe and sound, while a throng of activity kept on around them. The townspeople had gotten more than used to them being around and enjoyed their lust too in a way, letting it fuel other passions late into the night. That Jacinta was hideous, to them only, was not something that Cyril or Jacinta ever considered.