The Lust of the Cerberus Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They only had eyes for each other. His knots swelled inside, locking them together, the need rising in each twist of arousal, passion curling deep within their cores. There was no other way for it as Cyril thrust and thrust, intent only on filling her as her pussies, yet again, rippled around him, aching with need, dragging him right over the edge into another orgasm. It added to the mess of cum and squirt flowing from her, though his lust could not be all held within her, despite the light inflation of her abdomen. Sometimes, it was still hard to see when her belly was swollen in pregnancy or with his cum, but neither cared.

Not when they had one another.

They fucked rampantly, moving from the bench to all fours again, stones laid in paving cracking under them. It would need repairing later, the intricate designs, yet more would come in time as the sloppy mess of her pussies and anal ring drooled with evidence of their lust. Jacinta's heart spilt over with passion, needy for him, knowing that Cyril, completely and absolutely, loved her inside and out.

It was all that she had ever wanted and she begged for it with a moan, taking another load from him before giving in to a deeper, baser needs. There, before everyone in the town (or so it felt), she dropped to her knees, her three heads taking all three of his cocks into her mouths at once, breasts swaying and wobbling with the shift of her body.

Cyril's head fell back, moaning aloud.

"Oh... Zeus... Fuck... Jacinta..."

It was good, too good, so good that he could not resist spilling his load down her throats in only a few thrusts. He ground in with a long, slow slide of his hips, as if he was making love to her rather than fucking her, showing Jacinta the depths of his feelings. She deepthroated him with such skill that his head spun, moaning out his love and desire for her over and over again while all her holes leaked the messy cream-pie of their lust.

Such passion should never have been held back and he resolved to ensure his conscription was not renewed, considering the threats against them, blessedly, were lessening. There was no need for one cursed, such as him, to be without his beloved when he needed to spend time with her, to show her just how much she meant to him, always and forever.

Her throats massaged his cocks as he thrust, eyes on her, her swaying, sagging breaths, the monster-woman that he loved more deeply than anyone else in the world. There would never be someone that could ever compare to her and he needed her to know that, even as she looked lovingly up at him, her eyes wide and shining, making the best eye contact with him that she could. Her throats massaged his cocks as he locked his knots with her muzzles, behind her teeth, letting her throats work and work to gulp down every drop of cum that she could handle.

Lust had turned to love, but their passion would be just as kinky as ever.

It was up to Cyril to show that to Jacinta, every day, for the rest of their lives.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
Spring Break Transformation A man transforms into a weredragon...in NonHuman
Bite Marks I give an orc shelter from a blizzard and learn her ways.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Powergirl Pumped Full Powergirl has been teasing Superman relentlessly.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Monster Girls: Jungle Centaurs An all female centaur tribe and a monster-cocked explorer.in NonHuman
More Stories