All Comments on 'The Lustley's Ch. 01'

by slackerdoodle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitabout 3 years ago

The story line is very good and the get together of Cheryl and her brother is great but Cheryl is too talkative, more specifics and less going on would make your story better. The imagination of how horny his sister is, her physical details and outward horny actions are very good. The part where she wanted her brother cock etc. was excellent. Maybe, the story should focus more on Big Brother helps his sister at school and more hard sex is a better story line. Much promises and I'd like to see more. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

Keep up the epic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too Much

Personally I think Cheryl was far too slutty. For stories such as these, there's clean, dirty, and outright slutty. Cheryl was beyond that final category. In a realistic scenario (as more stories should include), she would have every single STD ever discovered. She would be dying. And she STILL wouldn't care, because she only knows how to be a whore and nothing else. No other dimension to her character. Pathetic.

I also want to add that the name choices for the characters and the university were far from anything clever or interesting. Actually pick a real university and more common names next time.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058about 3 years ago

Great start, keep it up

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Very erotic. Cheryl was a little too slutty

Glad she finally fucked her brother.

Not surprised she had fucked Dad.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next please

Thought it was great. She is a hot little slut. Not surprised she fucked dad. Cant wait to hear about that. Please tell me she eats pussy too. A hot little slut like her likely does. Plus it would help her out of her jam. She could fuck, suck, and eat her way to a degree. Ignore the haters and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gosh, Cheryl is trailer park trash, what a slut.

She should have killed herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheryl the slutty trash

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 2 years ago
Not Good

This story is rushed and his sister is so trashy, it’s unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One trash story by a wannabe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslackerdoodle@slackerdoodle
I love writing and I love sex, so I decided to combine my two passions. Now, if I could just find a way to have the experiences I write about, that would be perfect.