The Lustley's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're still a girl."

Cheryl's eyes were working that magic again. "Please? Please??"

We stared into each other's eyes. Something was happening, but I wasn't sure what. Something strange, weird even, but special. Cheryl looked at my crotch - my pole was 3/4 erect and obvious even though I was sitting. She looked back at me, a dreamy look in her eyes. Her nipples were sharp and stiff.

Should we dare? It was wrong, I thought, fucking my sister was just wrong. But God damn it, she was hot, and we were both horny. If she was down for it, then fuck it, so was I.

I stood up and untied my sweatpants, making sure Cheryl watched me. She took it from there and pulled my sweatpants down to my ankles.

Cheryl looked up at me, her expression so charming it could melt even the coldest of hearts. "Of all Heather's boyfriends, I wish I'd've taken you first."

She stroked my cock with her left hand, using her thumb to massage the underside of the swollen head. She stroked a few more times, then licked the head with the tip of her tongue. She smiled, then licked the underside of my entire pole like it was an ice cream cone. Her right hand worked my nutsack.

I closed my eyes and sighed. My sister had great technique - she knew how to make me feel good but also keep me in suspense.

After a few more licks, Cheryl took the head into her mouth and sucked. She backed off, then took it again, sucked and backed off again. She kept sucking and backing off, taking in a little more of my cock every time.

When the tip touched her soft palette, Cheryl opened her throat and took the rest of it in. Then she did it again. Oh my God...This was the second time I'd been deep-throated, and it was just as amazing.

I untied the knot in her hair. Cheryl shook her head to let her hair tumble free, then she pushed her hair behind her ears. She smiled at me as she grabbed my pole and stroked it, licked and sucked my balls, then sucked my member again. She sucked hard and fast, like she hadn't had sucked dick in years. She sucked hard while keeping her full lips soft. The contrast in the feeling was something else.

"Ooo-hh..." I moaned. Having my stick in my sister's mouth was so hot. Cheryl slithered her tongue along the underside of my cock while she sucked, making me shiver. She stroked my nutsack with her right hand, fondling each testicle while she sucked. "Ooohh... God..."

Cheryl chuckled. She increased the pressure as she neared the top, then paused but still sucked, flicking her tongue over the swollen head. My breath caught in my throat. She released me and looked up, a line of spit hanging between her lips and my cock. "I'm just getting started," she said.

Cheryl lifted my member and licked my balls, flattening her tongue and licking the entire sack from top to bottom. She closed her lips around my nuts and sucked, sliding her tongue side-to-side as she increased the pressure. She stroked my pole at first, then let it rest on her cheek. My God, seeing my cock lying on my sister's beautiful face was scorching hot. I shivered when she slid her right hand between my legs and flicked a finger across my asshole.

She ran her lips along my shaft, then put it in her mouth while using her fingertips to tickle my nuts. The combination of the three sensations - sucking my cock, fondling my balls, and touching my asshole - was unbelievable.

I pulled Cheryl to her feet and nudged her toward my bed while massaging her titties. She pulled her shirt off and set free those perfectly-shaped boobs. She didn't have the biggest set in the world, but their shape was awesome. They didn't just hang there, they swept forward like a teardrop topped with a hard nipple. The areolas were small, but they sprouted little goose pimples as the nipples stiffened. Before I pushed her onto the bed, I leaned forward and licked and sucked those nipples.

My books crashed onto the floor as I swept them off the bed with my left arm. Cheryl sat on the edge, and I jabbed my fingers inside the waistband of her leggings. She leaned back on her elbows and kicked her legs in the air, then I pulled her leggings off. When I did, her left sock came off, too. I grabbed her left ankle and buried my nose between her big and second toes and sniffed, then I licked and sucked the ball of her foot. I flicked her right sock off and kissed the instep. The heady smell of her feet got me even harder. Cheryl giggled as I slid my tongue over her toes. "I see you have a thing for feet, too," she said, "just like--"

My sister didn't like underclothes, so she was naked in no time. She spread her legs, opening her slit and inviting me. Her pussy was a succulent mound of flesh, the inner lips hanging below her outer lips, and all of it was flushed bright pink in anticipation. I leaned over and kissed her.

I kneeled at the side of the bed and worked my way down her incredible body, kissing her chin, then her throat, then her chest between her tits. I nibbled each boob, and Cheryl sighed and moaned.

But as much as I enjoyed her tits, the main course waited for me further south. I kissed my way down her belly. The heat from her twat warmed my stomach, then my chest, then my throat. When I got to her navel, a small rose tattoo on her lower stomach just above her left hip greeted me. "When did you get this?" I asked.

Cheryl looked down. "Get what? Oh, that. I always wanted one, so Britt's brother Eric did it for me for free." She laid back on the bed. "Well, I gave him head, but I probably would've anyway. It was worth it, don't you think?"

I didn't answer because I'd already lost interest. I was focused on her pussy, not her fucking tattoo. I kissed her inner thighs, my nose drinking in her scent. I made my way toward her snatch, then slipped past it and moved further north and kissed her stomach. God my sister was hot.

Cheryl moaned and raised her hips. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed it toward her mound.

I sniffed her pussy, taking deeper and deeper breaths. I loved the smell of wet pussy, plus it got girls hot. They loved it when a guy seemed so turned on by their twats that they enjoyed everything about it, the smell as well as the taste. Plus, the breaths tingled their slits, or so I was told.

With the tip of my tongue, I dabbed at her pussy lips where they came together at the bottom. She'd shaved a couple of days ago so there was a little stubble. I licked upward in short strokes, tracing her outer lips. I kissed her pussy lips like I was kissing her mouth, open and with tongue. I heard a moan, and at first I thought it was Cheryl. But it wasn't; it was me. She poured out a lot of juice, more than any other girl I'd ever gone down on except for--

"--Oooh-- Ohhh..." Cheryl moaned. She curled her fingers and tugged on my hair.

Cheryl's juices were salty and tangy and tasty. I licked up on the right side, then licked down on the left, then reversed course. I licked up with the top of my tongue, then licked down with the underside. Rough, then smooth. I moaned again.

Her scent got stronger the more I licked, all spicy and musky. My prick was so hard it hurt, so I stroked myself to ease the pain. I licked faster and harder, taking in every delicious fold of skin and drop of nectar. I sucked her outer lips, then her inner lips, taking in only a sliver, then as much as I could.

Cheryl's breathing became deeper and slower. "Ohh, Randy..."

I'd eaten plenty of pussy before, including all of Cheryl's friends, but my sister's was different. Cheryl's twat was a perfect mix of salty and tangy, and her scent was musky but sweet.

I took my time working my way to Cheryl's clit. When I pulled the hood back the button popped out, swollen and begging for attention. I obliged. I licked circles around it, then slid my tongue side-to-side over it before I closed my lips around it and sucked.

Cheryl thrust her hips even faster. Her breathing was deep and slow, but got shallower and faster as she fell toward her orgasm. "Oh, God," she moaned, "oh God... Aaaahhh... AAAaaaahh--!!"

Every muscle in Cheryl's body seized tight and she arched her back. Her thighs trembled under the strain. Her climax exploded within her, and a wave of juices gushed out of her twat. She pulled her knees toward her chest, then she spread her thighs apart before pushing them together against the sides of my head. She grabbed my hair as her orgasm got more intense. "AAAaaaahhhh!! Fuck-fuck-fuck-fffffuuuuck--!!"

When Cheryl's orgasm passed, she relaxed. I kissed the fold where her thigh joined her hip. Only when I got this close did I notice the small group of freckles on her inner thigh just below the fold.

Cheryl smiled. "Aaahh..."

I kissed her belly and her thighs, and once she'd caught her breath, I licked my sister's pussy again."I'm just getting started," I said, smiling.

"Oh, God..." Cheryl said, then she laughed. "...not again..."

I stuck my tongue out, then I jammed it into her opening. I tongue-fucked her, and she joined in by thrusting her hips. I pulled out and sucked the tender pink flesh, then captured her clit with my lips and sucked. That coaxed another moan from Cheryl as she grabbed more of my hair with her other hand, her second orgasm building up.

I teased the opening of Cheryl's pussy with my fingers, stretching the skin and tracing the slit. I stuck my index and middle fingers inside her, then I pulled them out and licked the juices off. I slid them back inside and rubbed a pea-sized bump on the front wall - her G-spot. I stroked it the same way I was licking, up-and-down and side-to-side. I even worked in a counter-clockwise motion every now and then. Her g-spot swelled to three times its original size.

"Jesus! Jesus!!"

Cheryl crumpled the bedspread in her fists. Her first orgasm was a light breeze compared to the hurricane building inside her now. She lifted her legs as her climax seized control, her breath caught in her throat and every muscle froze from the force.

"Aaugh!! AAAUUUGGGHH--!!"

She pushed my head away, but I rubbed her g-spot harder and faster, harder and faster. A spray of her juices hit my face, and my entire hand up to my wrist was soaked.

Cheryl slowly opened her eyes and blinked, like she was coming out of a dense fog. She took a few deep breaths, then looked at me. "Fuck, you oughta teach a class."

I sat on the edge of my bed and stroked my cock, which was so hard it hurt. I smiled. I'd made a lot of girls come before, but not like that. Everything from my nose to my chin was soaked.

Cheryl rolled toward me and rubbed her clit so hard I thought she was going to set fire to it. "Where are your rubbers?" she asked.

I pointed toward my nightstand. It was the same one I'd had as a kid, and it still had the scratch on the side where I tried to draw Superman's 'S' when I was eight years old. Boy, did that piss Mom off. "I got plain, ribbed, ones with little nubs..."

Cheryl pulled a half-empty box of ribbed condoms out of the drawer and held it up. "My my, you've been busy."

I smiled. "I need something to take my mind off class and practice." I was going to add that, unlike her, I could do both and still find time to fuck. But I didn't. Way, way too snarky.

Cheryl put a ribbed condom in her mouth, then slipped it over my dick without using her hands. Another skill she learned through plenty of practice.

Then she stood up and walked away.

"Where're you going?" I asked while enjoying my sister's curvy ass.

Cheryl rested her hands on the arms of the easy chair in the corner, then looked back over her shoulder. She wiggled her hips to show off her incredible pussy, flashing 'that' look again. "Have you ever fucked standing up?"

I got to her in two steps. Well, one-and-a-half. I grabbed my cock and angled it toward her pussy. I pulled the folds of skin with my left thumb, and Cheryl reached back and pulled the folds on the other side, opening herself.

Her cooch gave easily as I slid inside, then wrapped around my rod like a slippery glove. I tilted my head back and let out a long sigh, and I heard Cheryl moan. I'd always been proud of my 7", but for the first time in my life, I wished I was bigger. If 7" felt this good, 10" would've felt incredible.

Cheryl rocked back and forth, slow at first then faster. I moved my hands from her hips and cupped her titties, giving each one a good squeeze, her hard nipples scraping the palms of my hands.

"Oh Randy," Cheryl moaned, "fuck me, fuck me..." She worked her clit until I slipped my hand between her thighs and slid her hood over the nub. She moved her hand, moaned and pumped her hips. A fresh wave of juices gushed out until my fingertips were soaked.

Cheryl's back was wet with perspiration, and sweat dribbled down my neck. It was like we were in a sauna, even though it was late October and chilly. My lower stomach slapped against her ass, pushing a puff of air toward my nose. The strong odor of our fucking made me even hornier, and our moaning and breathing became louder and deeper.

I wanted to fuck her forever, but it was going to end sooner, not later. The pressure in my balls was building up. I didn't want to come, I needed to. I slowed down so I could last longer, but Cheryl made up for it by rocking back and forth faster.

"I'm coming! I'm coming--!!"

The words echoed in my head, but I didn't say them. Cheryl did. Her pussy squeezed my rod in a tight grip, and her entire body seized up as she came. She tilted her head back and squeezed her eyelids shut. Her mouth was open, but she didn't make a sound.

I grabbed Cheryl's hips and pulled her toward me as I lost control and shot my load. We screamed and shouted, both at the same time:

"Uuuuhh!" "Sh-shit! Jesus Christ--!!" "Aaaah!!"

We were motionless, our orgasms paralyzing us. Then we relaxed at the same time. I pulled out, staggered backward and flopped on my bed. Cheryl tumbled forward into the seat of the armchair, sitting sideways with her legs dangling over one arm and her right arm over the other.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Shit... God damn..."

Cheryl rested her head against the back of the chair, eyes closed and sucking air. Then she flashed that smile. "Now that's what I call fucking."

I couldn't take my eyes off my sister. I never realized before just how lovely she was, especially in the afterglow of sex. "You okay?" I asked.

She barely opened her eyes. "Fuck yeah. Why?"

I laid my head back on the bed. "I wonder what Mom and-- what Mom... and Dad, would say about this."

Cheryl shifted her position so she was sitting properly in the chair. "I don't know about Mom," she said, "but Dad wouldn't--"

She stopped moving for a sec, her last words hanging in the air like they were in a comic strip balloon. Then she finished moving around, her ass so close to the edge I didn't know how she kept from falling off. She laid her head against the back of the chair again and closed her eyes.

I asked, "Wouldn't what?"

Cheryl kept her eyes closed. It was like she didn't even hear me.

"Cheryl? Dad wouldn't what?"

She shook her head.

I propped myself up on my elbows and glared at her. "Dad wouldn't what, Cheryl??"

"Don't get mad, Randy. Come on."

"I'm not mad, I just... Dad wouldn't what?" I hated asking a question and not getting an answer. "Fuck Cheryl! Dad wouldn't what?!"

Without opening her eyes, Cheryl shook her head. "Randy, just, you know... Just..."

I hmphed. I was going to get her to answer me one way or the other, and the way I planned to do it stiffened my cock again.

I leaped off the bed and grabbed Cheryl's right ankle, trapping it in the crook of my elbow. I pinned her left leg against the chair with my legs. "Answer me," I said. "Dad wouldn't what?"

Cheryl tried to pull her foot free, but I had the leverage. She gritted her teeth and growled. "Don't--! You know I hate that," she said.

"I know." I tightened my hold on her ankle. Her toes were mere inches from my face, and it took everything I had to resist sucking them. "Dad wouldn't what?"

"I'll scream, I swear to fucking God." Cheryl again tried to pull free.

"You do and you'll pay for it." To encourage her cooperation, I wiggled my fingers near the bottom of her foot. "Dad wouldn't what?"

Cheryl glared at me, then shook her head. "I can't!"

"Okay." I buried my fingernails into the arch of her foot and scratched. Cheryl squeezed her eyelids shut and pressed her lips together, but she couldn't hold out for long.

"MMmmm-mmm-EEEEeeeee-aaaaahahahaha-AAAAA!!" she squealed, trying to pull her foot free while not falling out of the chair.

"Tell me! I won't stop until you tell me!" I dug my fingers into the base of her toes, which pulled even more frantic laughter from my sister.

Through her tortured giggles Cheryl managed to shout, "Stop!! Hahaha!! I can't-- I can't breathe!! Hahahahahaha-aaaaahhhh!!"

"Then tell me!" But without giving her a chance to answer, I raked my nails along the length of her sole. Cheryl stopped squealing because she stopped breathing. All she could do was hold her mouth open, her stomach seized tight from the ticklish spasms.

I squeezed and massaged each toe one by one. Then I scratched the arch of her foot again. My cock was so hard it hurt, but this time I couldn't stroke it.

"I'll tell-- HAHAHA-- I'll tell the-heeheeheehee-- The dean--!!"

I kept scratching her foot. "Dean Frasier hates you, remember? You said so yourself!"

"I'll-- hahahahaha-- I'll tell s-s-s-somebody--eeeheeheeheehee-eeee!!"

"Tell them what? After I fucked my brother, he kept tickling me?"

Cheryl tried to pull her foot free again. She failed this time, too.

"Okay-okay! Okay!! I give up! I give up!!" Cheryl's bangs were plastered to her forehead with sweat.

I stopped tickling her foot. "You'll tell me?"

Cheryl coughed while she nodded. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the back of the chair, her chest heaving.

"I swear, if you're telling me that just to make me stop--" I touched the bottom of her foot with my fingertips.

"I said I give up!! I had to catch my breath first. Fuck." Cheryl took a few more breaths. "Dad wouldn't care what we did."

"Why not?"

Cheryl took a few more breaths. "Because, I... me and him... we fucked."

I blinked. "You... and Dad... What?... You and Dad... You, you fucked??"

"It happened this past summer, after I graduated from high school." Cheryl buried her face in her hands, and her chest began heaving.

I let go of her ankle. I knelt beside her and put my hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, Cheryl. It's okay."

Cheryl looked at me. Her eyes were filled with tears, but she was grinning. She hadn't been crying, she'd been laughing. "I loved it, Randy," she said. "It was the best fuck I'd ever had. Well, until now."

I stumbled backward and plopped on the edge of the bed. I mumbled something even I didn't understand.

Cheryl looked at my boner and smiled. "I can see you're not too upset."

She was right, I wasn't. I was turned on, and not just from tickling her foot. "How did... I mean, what made you... Why-- uh, wh-what...?" I sighed.

"You remember all those times when we heard Mom and Dad fucking?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well, okay, this one night after you'd moved up here, Mom was especially loud..."

END OF PART ONE