The Lycan's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers

"Here..."

She grabbed Rivina's cock, guiding the shaft until the head was kissing her slick, warm hole. She spread her legs just a bit wider, and with an eager thrust from Rivina the tip drove up into the girl's cunt. It was only about two inches in, but already Rosie had never felt anything like it in her young life. A noise escaped her, a cross between a whimper and a whine, and the erotic sound egged Rivina on. She pressed forward, sinking more and more of her shaft into her mate's hot, wet little snatch, the friction feeling absolutely incredible as she sharply snapped her hips.

Finally she was in.

When the last inch of the lycan's cock was buried in the petite girl Rivina tossed her head back, letting loose a thunderous howl. It proclaimed to the world that she had found her mate, that she was going to plant her virile seed deep inside her lover's womb so she could be a sire. When the last echo faded she began pumping her hips, driving her cock up into Rosie's tight pussy again and again. There was nothing delicate or sweet about their coupling, the energy between them purely animalistic, and poor little Rosie had no choice but to submit to the massive lycan claiming her petite body.

For nearly twenty minutes she was used, her cunt burning with pleasure as she was thoroughly plowed. She came twice, her unrestrained cries of delight filling the cabin, and she understood now why some women bragged about how good their sex lives could be. As the minutes ticked by Rosie began to fear that Rivina must be getting close, began to worry that the lycan had to be nearing her own climax, and when the girl felt the shaft within her grow even larger she began to struggle.

Breed mate!

"Rivina, no!Not inside! Please, don't! I, I can't be a mommy..."

Her plea came too late, the wolf snarling in pleasure as her cock erupted deep inside the young girl's unprotected cunt. In mere seconds Rosie was filled, thick, viscous strands of jizz painting the inside of her pussy white as it began to spill out of her and drip onto the cottage's worn floor.

Then the knotting happened.

The base of Rivina's cock had swollen, the skin stretching until it was a plug that was wedged snugly inside Rosie's snatch. Even after it was in place Rivina continued to ejaculate, so much cum going inside the poor girl that her flat tummy was slightly inflated. The duo lay there panting, both of them exhausted, and as Rosie tried to wiggle free her sensitive clit bumped against the mattress. That, coupled with the intensity of her filling, had her keening as she came yet again.

Rivina was overjoyed. She had brought her little mate so much pleasure, the lycan loving that the girl came even once she was knotted, and the sensation of Rosie's cunt clenching around the turgid shaft felt wonderful. She bowed her head, sniffing eagerly down Rosie's hip to her pussy, and was proud to scent that her seed was taking root. She shifted her hips, keeping the girl pinned beneath her, and to her surprise Rosie let out a soft groan.

"Rivina, don't...that,unnngh, it'll make me cum again if you keep doing that..."

Challenge accepted, lovely mate.

If Rivina had been in her human form she would have had a triumphant smirk plastered across her face, and with a teasing motion she once more wiggled her hips. Rosie gasped underneath her, the girl's firsts clenching desperately at the blanket, and the wolf repeated the motion.

"Please!"

Rosie didn't know if she was begging for Rivina to stop, or to let her come again. After ten minutes of teasing she was losing her mind, the wolf timing her movements just right so that Rosie didn't come, but also didn't lose the edge of arousal that she was teetering precariously on.

"Please, Rivina! By the gods, please let me cum..."

At the sound of her mate whining out her name Rivina relinquished her control, bumping her pelvis roughly against Rosie several times in rapid succession. The girl finally came, screaming as her overly-sensitive, burning clit was scraped along the mattress once more. Her body shook, the cum inside her sloshing audibly as she climaxed, and that last bit of stimulation proved to be too much for the inexperienced girl. Rosie passed out, slipping into unconsciousness as her cunt spasmed around the lycan's massive cock.

It took another twenty minutes for the knot to finally deflate, and when Rivina could move she slowly pulled herself out of her mate. A torrent of jizz gushed out of the girl's gaping snatch, her little pussy expelling as much of the cum as possible. Rivina used Rosie's nightgown to drag her up into the bed, their mingled juices remaining in a puddle on the floor, and she curled around her mate with a contented huff. In seconds they were both deeply asleep, their lives forever changed.

Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers
12