The Lyft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it over here. These older houses are unique," he noted as they rounded the corner into her neighborhood.

"Where do you live?" Melissa asked casually running a finger along the inside of her exposed thigh.

"In the city. I come out here to drive on the weekends. It's easier and I make a bit more."

"It's nice being so close. Are you heading back after this?"

"Probably so. Is this the place?" Benton asked pulling into the long driveway.

"Yup! That's home. So, if you're done for the night, I wonder if you might be willing to help me with something."

"What's that?"

"My husband, Darren, is on a trip with some friends this week. He's gone a long time, until Thursday. I want to send him a few pictures to let him know how much I'm missing him, you know, make sure he's excited to come home," she smiled playfully into the rearview mirror.

Benton turned to face her again. He met her eyes then slowly let his gaze run the length of her outstretched body in his backseat. "Well, you know, I happen to be an excellent photographer," he smiled. "And, I'm willing to work at a very reasonable rate."

"Perfect! Come on then. We're going to do a fashion shoot." Melissa slid out of the car and walked toward the door with Benton following closely behind.

~^~

Darren was dozing off. Twenty more minutes and I'm calling it quits, he thought. His phone buzzed a text alert in his pocket.

"Missing you!" The message read. He opened the attached image and his breath caught in his throat. It was Melissa kneeling on their bed looking intently at some point beyond the camera. Her delicate curves were wrapped in a matching red-lace bra and panties trimmed with silky black bows. He zoomed the picture, studying each detail. He had never seen her wearing this. He didn't even know she had bought them. Melissa normally didn't go for lingerie, but here she was in a revealing set that screamed fuck me senseless.

Darren studied the picture and felt his cock twitch involuntarily. God she looked gorgeous, he thought as he traced the faint outline of her nipples clearly showing through the lacy fabric.

He slid his phone back into his pocket, said his goodnights, and made his way into his bedroom.

His phone buzzed against the nightstand as was getting ready to climb into bed. Once settled, he opened the message. Another picture. This time Melissa was standing against the bedroom wall, arms stretched above her head and crossed at the wrist. She faced away from the camera, eyes closed. His pulse quickened as he imagined her moving around their bedroom posing seductively for him.

The phone buzzed again. Another picture. It was Melissa against the wall again, but this time the lacy bra lay at her feet and the camera angle had shifted to the other side of the room.

Blood rushed into Darren's cock forcing it to strain against his boxers. He started to slide them off and stopped cold half way down his legs. "How was she moving the camera? He asked into the darkness of his room. His phone buzzed.

Darren starred blankly into the screen. Another picture. Melissa was kneeling again, this time on the floor. And the camera was hovering over her, looking deep into an expression of hungry lust in her eyes. Her eyes bore straight into the camera lens, into Darren. And her softly parted lips suggested an urgent plea. Blood pounded at Darren's temples. He felt a tightness at his throat as he fell deeper into Melissa's wordless gaze. His wife was begging. She was on her knees begging, over 2,000 miles away.

~^~

"Please," Melissa whispered straining upward as Benton towered over her. She ran her hands along the back of his legs tracing the outline of his muscular thighs and calves as she slid closer to the warm press building just below his belt. "Please," she sighed softly.

"We're not finished with your photo shoot. Don't you want your husband to enjoy how incredible you look in all this sexy silk and lace? I mean, he and I are both seeing it for the first time, right? Don't you want him to enjoy it as much as I am?"

"But I want it," she moaned eyeing him hungrily.

"On the bed, on your knees, panties off," he commanded in a voice that somehow made Melissa eager to obey. Usually she liked to be in control. Tonight though, being posed and captured by this stranger filled her with an urgent desire she that she felt helpless to deny. She thought of her husband receiving each of those pictures. What did he think? What would he say? The idea that Darren was slowly being allowed glimpses of her slutty performance for this strange man nearly drove her over the edge.

Did he know there is someone else in their bedroom? He hadn't said anything.

Her phone chimed and buzzed in Benton's hand. She froze. Benton slid the phone open, the light from the screen illuminating a broad smile spreading across his lips. "Darren asks if you're alone," he said, holding the phone out for her to see. She reached for screen, but he slowly pulled it back. "No, no. We're definitely not finished yet. What kind of assistant would I be if I left things half-done? Now, back straight. Eyes up. Hold your panties out to me. Good. Offer them to me. The virtual shutter sounded from the phone. "Beautiful," he said, admiring his work. "And, send."

Benton moved to the foot of the bed where Melissa knelt. He took her panties from her outstretched hand and dropped them beside her. He slowly pressed into her naked body sliding an arm around the small of her back. His other hand firmly cradled the back of her head as he led her into a deep kiss.

A soft moan escaped Melissa as she felt his strength pulling her in. She ran her hands down his sides slowly working them toward the front of his jeans. She stroked down his thighs before moving up again to his bulging front. She could tell he was big, obviously big. She set to work on the buckles and buttons that were blocking her access to his straining cock.

Her phone sounded a text alert. This time she would have to look later. She heard Benton chuckle before his voice caught in his throat and a long sigh slid from his lips.

She had freed him and slowly stroked the length of his shaft. A rush of heat soaked her again. There was no pretense at this point. She was his. All his. And she wanted all of him. She ran her open lips along the length of his shaft and circled his head. She took him in her mouth and felt his pulsing cock slowly slide across her tongue. He released her body and gently eased into the pressure of her mouth.

He felt good to Melissa. He smelled good. She wanted to suck his cock. She wanted to taste him. She wanted him inside her.

The camera shutter sounded again. And again she heard it followed by the swoosh of a sending text message. She looked up into his eyes, desperately sliding her mouth deeper onto him. The shutter clicked again. He tapped a brief note and pressed send.

~^~

Melissa said she wanted you excited to return home.

Darren's jaw slackened as he reread the text again. He gazed at the image. His wife was looking up at him, pleading eyes desperate with lust. Her chin and cheeks shiny with silva and precum and her wet mouth sucked tightly around the shaft of someone's outsized cock. No, she was not alone.

He slid out of bed. His own cock strained into the night air as he paced across the room. "Holy fuck," he whispered. He looked at the series of pictures. There was Melissa coyly posed on their bed. There she was surrendering her body against the wall. There she was offering him her panties, offering him her panties. And there she was sucking his cock.

His hand drifted to his shaft as he reread the last message and starred into his wife's eyes. He gripped his cock hard. "Fuck. What the hell is going on? She's fucking him. She's fucking him right now and he's sending pictures." Darren was practically walking in circles as he pleaded with the walls. HIs mind raced with images of Melissa wrapped around that cock. He could hear the sound she would make as this man he had never seen pressed the tip of his huge cock just past the entrance to his wife's beautiful wet pussy. He could picture her expression as he slid deep inside of her, her eyes widening with awe and lips parting with a gasp at taking him in.

He had to know what was going on in their room. He had to hear her voice.

Darren dialed. The phone rang three times before there was an answer. No one spoke. He heard the phone set down on a hard surface, probably the nightstand. And, he heard Melissa's voice echo in the room, "I want you to fuck me."

Darren said nothing. He plugged earbuds into his phone and lay back in his bed. His wife's pleas and moans now echoed in his head. He gripped himself tightly and closed his eyes.

~^~

Melissa felt Benton's strong arms lifting her. She couldn't help but to whimper slightly as his cock came free from her mouth. A thin trail of saliva still connected them. She wanted more. She wanted to make him cum.

Her firm nipples rubbed against the length of his body as he pulled her up

into another long kiss. He gripped her round ass in one hand, as he held his mouth to hers. His other hand found her soaking warm pussy. He carefully stroked her, running soft circles around her aching clit. Both of them inhaled sharply as he slid the length of his finger into her. She felt herself dripping around him.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded, looking into Melissa's eyes, her cell phone sitting open on the nightstand.

"I want you to fuck me," she breathed. "I want your giant cock inside me. Please, I want you to fuck me. Hard."

With one easy gesture Benton hooked his arms underneath Melissa's, picked her up from the bed and laid her on her back. He stepped out of his jeans and crawled over the length of her body, kissing and nibbling her along the way. His cock followed, running the length of her legs until it came to rest firmly against her needy cunt.

"Like this," he asked her, pressing the full weight of his body onto hers.

"Yes. God, yes," she moaned, bucking her hips against the pressure of his cock. "Just like that. Please fuck me!" Melissa screamed.

Benton slid his cock into Melissa and she gasped. He pressed deeply into her, filling her completely. "Oh fuck!" She stretched her arms out toward the headboard and he grabbed both of her wrists, holding them tightly in one hand as he slowly slid his length out and back into her. Melissa felt her pussy clinching around him. She was already on the edge of a shuttering orgasm. He kissed her neck and breasts as he slowly fucked her, holding her on that edge for what seemed like an eternity. She came. Her cum ran over his cock and then she came again. She lost count. It didn't matter to her. All that mattered to her was his powerful weight pressing down on her, filling her, owning every bit of her.

Sensing her near complete surrender, his rhythmic pace began to quicken as Melissa arched her back, rising to meet each powerful thrust. Her pleas for more and harder soon blended into one long low moan as waves of sexual energy crashed over her. He held her there, fucking her though peak after endless peak as their bodies melted into one fluid movement rippling with tension.

He slid his free hand under her head and held her securely in his gaze. She felt his throbbing cock grow impossibly larger. He was going to cum. The thought of it sent her over the edge again as she gripped his back and pulled him deeply into her. They cried out in unison as they clutched at one another, hanging in an unconsciousness moment of pure bliss.

~^~

"That was amazing, Melissa said as she watched Benton button his shirt.

"Glad I could be a help," Benton grinned. "So, I'm going to leave this here. It's my number." He placed a small card on top of Darren's dresser. "Please call me anytime you need a Lyft," a sly smile crinkling the corners of his eyes. "I'll show myself out. You stay. You look freshly fucked and beautiful. That's how I want to remember you until next time." He turned and walked toward the door pausing just at the threshold. "Oh," he said looking back over his shoulder at the phone on the nightstand, "And don't forget to say goodnight to your husband."

12