All Comments on 'The Lynches: Three's Company'

by UAlbanyGirl518

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
You're special!

You're precious and special, Michelle. I loved your story. Five stars. I hope you are all weathering the pandemic successfully.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
A much anticipated 3some

Pure love. Beautifully written with each activity touching the heart and loin.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 3 years ago

As always, Michelle, very sexy and erotic.

It appealed to both of my head's. Please continue. Your audience is awaiting!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 3 years ago
Confusion

Sarah has an outside lover that could be just as devastating to her career should it be discovered, with her dedicated travel of one or the other for the rendezvous.

The husband being understanding of the closeness since college, but him not able to have an outlet during the the same time period is a bit selfish. I can understand if they don't want to advertise family sex to anyone outside, unless they trust this friend and decide to include her with Michelle, but if Michelle and husband have to behave when at least the husband knows what is going on in the bedroom without him, is definitely unfair to the point of a form cheating, like Michelle was worried about

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years agoAuthor

MyBikeCruises - all good points. Bi like to build conflict in my characters and story lines. Relationships arrant always 100% even at every point. Sometimes one partner gets a little more leeway than the other. But in good relationships, it all evens out over time.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 3 years ago

Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 3 years ago
Good to see your work again

It's been quite a while since your last story, I was beginning to worry....but it's been an unusual year, to say the least.

I enjoyed it, as I always do. The interplay among the characters is like a strange, erotic ballet, each playing his or her own special part. I agree with mybikecruises about Sarah's "requests" of John and Michelle. Kind of unfair in a way to make them shut it down while Naomi is visiting. I get that Sarah does not want to risk discovery of their most taboo arrangement, even to someone she has had an intensely intimate relationship with for many years, but Michelle and John have also struck me as having enough judgement and discretion to know they should keep their relationship under wraps while Naomi is there. I'm sure you have something up your sleeve to smooth this out-for, as you note, relationships are not always 100%. My observation has been they are not always 50-50, but sometimes 80-20, and those numbers can swing in either direction at different times. And, yes, in a good relationship, it will all even out in the long run.

I had to laugh at "you look like a 70's porn star." I'm not a fan of shaved pussy, as I may have mentioned. I am eternally grateful that none of your women are fake DD cup, shaved twat types. Every time I read a story with a character like that, it's an big eye roll for me. I hope Michelle never shaves that thing!!

Good to see you back!!

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Another AWESOME story

Love the Lynch Saga.

Luckiest Dad EVER.

One of the BEST family threesomes.

Love, affection and HOTT SEX.

Wish I was there.

I love the way you blend the love of the family with the excitement of RAW SEX.

Glad you finally took the next chapter.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 3 years ago
UAG Thanks for your reply

Your note is logical, however personal experience has always shown me that: even with the best relationships, understanding and rules between couples: the one that has the extra leeway will sometimes take advantage of that extra freedom for more; or the other partner(s) begin to get jealous or feel left out.

I am now with my 3d wife: 1st had no care of rules or boundaries and did as she pleased, until even those she ran with got tired of her;

2d, was wild during her army years, pregnant and engaged(?) 4 times. Hidden photo albums discovered when cleaning her things after her passing, found her being the center of attention in large parties, 1 female, many men, we hardly had any sex in 20 yrs of marriage.

3d wife and I are fairly newlyweds and still learning about sexual adventures and boundaries with each other. We have a healthy growth starting.

I love the ideas I get from all the great writers here. Keep up your amazing fantasies.

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Every time I read the story I enjoy it more.

Excellent story line .

It blends family love and devotion .

Very believable

HOTT sex with true caring.

Each person wants to share body and soul.

There will never be an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your so talented. My father and I have a special relationship. For months at a time we can’t see each other. Sometimes when I need relief, well let’s just say you and I have the same wicked twist. Thank you for reminding me how forceful I feel when my father is watching my legs and ass, he follows me into my bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, all drunk on fuck juice and fucking each other’s brains out.more and more like this and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this and your other stories. So hot, made me so horny. Can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter in the life of the Lynch family. Extremely arousing and erotic story. Mr Happy was at attention from Sarah telling Mitchie she could join them in bed! I'm just amazed at the number of writers that have people under covers for sex. In all my years I've never done that. Just seems weird

Dragonrider055. 5 Stars isn't enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUAlbanyGirl518@UAlbanyGirl518
I have come to a point in my life that I have to retire this account. To those I've met through the chats or comments on my stories, I will miss you all. To those I didn't get to meet, enjoy my content. I has been a great run, and a lot of great orgasms. M