The Lynches: Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's...o...k...mom," Mitchie uttered between thrusts as she reveled in being her father's fucktoy. "So...fucking...close...," she added in labored breaths, putting on a show for her mother just heightening her pleasure.

"Here it comes, baby," her father warned before slamming deep inside her and holding himself there. Her mother reached out and pinched Michelle's nipples hard, which sent lightning bolts from her tits to her clit, and she succumbed to an incredible orgasm. Her father's cock jerked and spasmed as he filled her young cunt with the sperm that created her.

John collapsed in exhaustion on his daughters back, which sent her tumbling into her mother's lap, her head resting on Sarah's inner thigh. "Show mommy," Sarah whispered, and it took Michelle a few seconds to realize what she was requesting.

Michelle swung around in the bed and spread her legs, then pulled open the lips of her vagina, so her father's cum slowly oozed out of her. "Good girl," Sarah cooed as she dragged her fingers through the seepage and brought their combined fluids to her mouth.

John got up to go to the bathroom again, and Michelle scooted up the bed to lay her head on her mother's chest. Sarah stroked her hair as Michelle gently rubbed her mother's chest. "You can sleep in here tonight," Sarah instructed, and Michelle purred in response. "But just for tonight, do you understand?"

Michelle looked up at her mother confused.

"This was incredible, don't get me wrong," her mother continued, "but this is not an everyday occurrence. If this is to ever happen again, it will be by invitation, so I don't want you wandering in here unless you are asked."

"OK, mom, I think I understand."

"You and your father can continue doing what you're doing," Sarah said, still stroking Michelle's hair, "but get it out of your system this week because I don't want Naomi getting a whiff of what's been going on here."

"I got it, mom," Mitchie said, planting a small kiss on the side of her mother's breast.

John returned to the bed and slid into the other side, placing Michelle in between them. He spooned her from behind, his flaccid cock lying in the crack of her ass. Michelle pulled her mother to her and spooned her from behind. The happy little family unit drifted off to sleep together in each other's arms, naked, satisfied, and dreaming about the wonderful things to come.

12