The M Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen Addy for a couple years. We always had gotten along all right. My mom and aunt are twins. Addy and I were born on the same day, though in different parts of the country. Over the last few years, she'd changed. Gone were the braces, glasses and stick figure. Addy now had a sweet smile, contacts that showcased her blue eyes and an attractive figure. This was corroborated on the second day of their visit when she and I went to the community pool. In her bikini she showed round breasts pushing against the top and a tight butt. Her legs were taut and tan. I could see a lot of the other guys checking her out.

I met some friends, introduced Addy. It was a good day of swimming and just hanging out. On the walk back home Addy said she liked my friends.

"The girls are all so pretty," she said. "I kinda felt like I didn't belong."

"What? You were the hottest one there."

She turned to look at me. "You think I'm hot? Seriously?"

"Uh, I mean yeah, but not like I was perving on you. You're just, you know, really pretty."

"Thanks, Will. I didn't even think you ever noticed me."

"Maybe a couple years ago I didn't, but you've changed."

"Getting rid of my braces helps. So does getting boobs. They're not huge, but a lot more than I had a couple years ago."

"Yeah."

"So you noticed my boobs?" She laughed.

"Only in an innocent cousin way," I added quickly.

"What's a 'cousin way'?"

"Shit, I don't know. I just didn't want you to think I was checking you out."

Addy touched my arm. "That wouldn't freak me out, Will." She took my hand and held it as we walked toward home. I swear I got an immediate boner. I shifted my towel so I could hold it in front of me to hide the obvious tent.

We got home in time to get cleaned up for supper that my mom said would be ready in an hour. My sister and I shared a bathroom that connected our bedrooms. I told Addy she could go first. When I heard the shower start, I stripped and lay on my bed with my tablet. I called up my favorite porn site. I was really worked up from what Addy said, and holding her hand. As I watched teens playing naked on a beach, my mind wandered to what Addy would look like naked. Imagining her just feet away in the shower, running her hands over her smooth, wet skin made me put down the tablet and concentrate on stroking. I closed my eyes and streamed images of her in her in the bikini.

I was at the edge and gave myself long, fast strokes until the dam burst. My cum was coating my chest and stomach when I heard a sound. I opened my eyes to see Addy standing in the bathroom doorway wrapped in a towel. She stared at my cock as it dribbled its last bit into my short-cropped pubic hair. I didn't know what to say as I grabbed my towel off the edge of the bed and covered my softening cock.

"Don't do that, Will," Addy said.

"What?"

"Don't cover it up. I want to see."

"God, didn't you see enough. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. I enjoyed it. It was so sexy."

"You're not grossed out or pissed off?"

"Just the opposite. Will, it's the first live dick I've ever seen."

"No shit?"

"True." She entered the room and sat on the bed. She smiled and lifted the towel from my waist to peek underneath. "It's sorta cute."

I tossed the towel on the floor. "It gets bigger. Right now it's like, you know, tired from just having cum."

"I think it's a nice size. I like it."

We were both silent as Addy continued to look at my naked body. "You can, you know, touch it if you want." I said. She smiled, then nodded. As her fingers slowly approached my cock, it twitched. She jumped and pulled her hand away. We both laughed.

"It's ok, touch it." She let her finger rest on my shaft.

"Pick it up; put your hand around it. Play with it. It's kinda like a pass to do what you want."

"I don't know what to do with one."

I took her hand and guided her fingers to wrap around my shaft. "Oh, it's warm." I nodded. She picked it up. "It feels heavier than I thought it would."

"You've been thinking about my cock?" I teased. Addy dropped my cock and blushed. "No, I mean not really. I've seen pictures of penises, but I couldn't imagine how they'd feel."

"I'm kidding you." I guided her hand once again to my cock. She lifted it and ran one finger along the tip. "Does touching it feel good?"

I showed her the spot underneath the tip that was most sensitive. She ran her finger along it and I made a noise. "That felt good?" I told her it felt very good.

"Can I touch your balls?" I told her to be careful not to be too rough. She cupped my sac and let my balls rest in the palm of her hand. I showed her how to isolate a teste. She played with my nut. "God, I could never imagine doing this. It's really cool." As she played with my balls, her other hand stroked my shaft. "This is what you were doing," she said. I nodded.

In a few short seconds, nature took over and I began to get hard. "This is awesome," Addy said, as I grew and hardened in her hand. "Show me what to do."

I reached into the drawer in the bedside table and pulled out a tube of lube. I squirted a dab into her hand. "Cover my shaft with this. Then you can pump it up and down. The lube helps against making it painful."

She carefully lubed me and then moved her hand up and down. "Like this?"

"Yes, just like that." The tip of her tongue slipped past her lips as she concentrated on stroking me. I was squirming and moving my hips. "This feels good?" I nodded.

"Are you going to, you know, cum again?"

"It might take a while since I just had a good one?"

"Do you think of something sexy when you're doing it?"

"Yep."

"What were you thinking about?" She slid her hand at a faster pace.

"You." Her hand froze in mid stroke. "Me?"

"In your bikini," I added. Her hand began to move again. Wondering if I should tell her the whole story, I said, "Actually I was thinking about you in a different way, too."

"How?"

She was moving her hand faster. "I was imagining you in the shower. I tried to picture what you'd look like without the bikini while you washed yourself."

She smiled. "Thanks, that's sexy." As she continued to rub me, she asked, "Are you going to cum again?"

"Maybe, it depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on if I could see what's under that towel." Her hand stopped.

"You want to see me naked?"

"Definitely. I mean I'm naked."

"Don't you dare laugh."

I crossed my heart. Addy undid the towel and let it fall to her lap. Her breasts were pale pillows on her chest. There were a few freckles on the tops of them, but mostly they're white. Her small nipples rested in the middle of rose-colored areolas. I thought they were perfect.

"Could you stand up?"

"Why?"

"I want to see the rest." Taking a deep breath Addy stood. She had a tiny belly button and prominent hip bones. My eyes stayed fixed on her strawberry patch of pubic hair. She obviously trimmed it to fit inside her bikini, but it was still thick and silky looking. I extended my hand toward her bush and then hesitated. Addy nodded. I ran my fingers through the tangles. Although it was not the first pussy I had touched, I believed it was the most beautiful and certainly the softest. Addy took in a deep breath as my finger grazed her sex. She put her hand on my wrist and held it still. I moved my finger between her lips. Addy said quietly, "Not yet." I pulled my hand back.

"Could you turn around so I can see your butt?"

"Really, you want to look at that?"

"It looked so good in your bikini, I want to see it for real."

Addy spun. Her small cheeks held a dimple in each. I couldn't resist cupping them. She flexed and as they tightened I fought the desire to run my tongue along the sweet crack. Although small, they were round and formed a tiny bubble. I think I was in love with her ass.

She turned back toward me and sat on the bed. "So, you're not totally grossed out?"

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I could look at your body all day. And, hey, your face is fabulous."

She giggled. "Fabulous!" Her eyes fell back on my erection. "I'll tell you what's fabulous, this dick." She began to stroke me.

"Keep doing that; I'm so close."

"No," she said.

"Huh?"

"I want to watch you do it. It was so hot the first time."

"Are you going to do it too?" I asked.

"Not now. Maybe I will later, when I'm alone."

"That's not fair. I'd like to watch."

"Ok, I'll think about it. But now, do it."

Addy had a look of complete concentration as I slid my hand up and down. I stared at her breast I told her I couldn't last any longer and shot a long strand onto my stomach. She reached out to touch me. I told her to pump. She did and I deposited three more small puddles.

My dick began to soften. Addy ran her forefinger along my tip, collecting some liquid. "Is it too disgusting that I want to taste it?"

I shook my head. Addy licked the cum from her finger. She remained quiet as the taste coated her tongue. Then smiling, she scooped some more from my stomach and put it in her mouth.

"I like it—it's so different. Jesus, Will, this is unbelievably sexy."

"Yeah, maybe we can do it again while you're here."

"I want to. Maybe you could teach me some other stuff."

"Like what?"

"Blow jobs?"

As that thought caromed through my brain, I thought this was going to be the best family visit ever.

The End

After a few moments of silence, Alexis said, "Wow, that's hot."

"So, she was a red head," asked Bart. Will said it was more strawberry blond.

"And her pussy was red?" Bart asked.

"Why's that important?" asked Emily.

"Red pussy is like the Holy Grail of pussies," he answered.

"I thought guys liked shaved pussies," said Alexis.

"Definitely," Bart said, "but there is something about a red pussy that gets a guy going."

Alexis looked at Liam and Will. From the stupid grins on their faces, she surmised they agreed.

"What were her breasts like?" I asked.

"Nice. Not too big, maybe somewhere around what you and Emily seem to have."

"Not like Alexis?" I followed up.

"Uh, no," he said. "Hers are in another category all together."

"You're such a pig," Alexis said. "But a pig who tells a good story. So, did you two get it on?"

Will shook his head. "No. I told you the five women I've slept with. I did get to educate her on the fine points of blow jobs. And, she permitted me to demonstrate that women's orgasms can come from oral sex as well."

"It's still early," said Alexis, "but I have to say that Will is way in front and Bart is way behind."

It was Emily's turn. She's probably the cutest of the girls. Alexis is beautiful and so hot. I'm pretty, but don't turn heads. Emily is your sister, the girl next door and a co-worker you love to flirt with. Her blond hair is cut short, framing her face and complementing her green eyes. She is the smallest of us with a compact body, like the gymnast she was in college. I've seen her naked and know her breasts are a bit larger than mine with big areolas and dark nipples. She maintains a well-trimmed blond patch. She is rarely without a smile and the center of most social events because of her out-going personality.

She took a folded stack of papers from her purse, wiggled her butt to settle in the cushions and began to read.

Emily's Story

I never thought I'd be telling other people about something so private. And, I never, ever thought I'd be talking about this particular part of my sex life. My story is real and it began, like so many things do, innocently.

At work I met a nice woman who was on our team. She's older, maybe mid-forties. One day we bumped into each other in the line at the deli down the street. Marsha, that's her name, suggested we grab a table and eat together. I gave her my order and stood near the tables to snag the next one that came open. I was finally sitting down when Marsha arrived with our orders. I paid her and we began to eat.

We found we shared some interests like the books we read and foreign movies. We chatted non-stop and had to rush back to the office when we realized we'd lost track of time. After that we had lunch together most days. Our conversations ranged from the trivial to the personal. I found myself talking about my love life, or more specifically at that point, my lack of one. Marsha was divorced, but seeing a guy she seemed to like a lot. She sympathized with my run of back luck with guys.

After one particularly bad date over the weekend, I was bitching to Marsha. I told her he was clueless about how to get me excited. I said I should stick to masturbation, but that never satisfied me.

"What do you use?" she asked.

"Use? Nothing, I guess, just my, you know, my fingers."

"Oh, honey, you need to get a toy."

"I've never used one. I wouldn't know where to even begin. Besides, I'd be too embarrassed to go into one of those stores."

"Emily, those stores don't give a shit about you. Everyone is in there for the same reason—sex. They're not going to think anything about you or what you're buying."

"But I wouldn't know what to even ask for."

Marsha seemed to be thinking that over. "Are you around this coming weekend?"

"Yeah, nothing lined up."

"I'm coming by around one on Saturday afternoon. Be there."

"But..."

"Trust me. Just be there."

All week I tried to pry out what she had in mind. Marsha just smiled and said she'd be at my apartment at one. As Friday rolled around my curiosity and anxiety was scaling up and up. I begged her one last time to at least give me a hint.

She kissed my cheek and said, "See you tomorrow at one."

I thought the morning would never end. I chilled a bottle of wine and prepared a cheese and fruit plate for us. When my wall clock chimed one, I was checking the view out my window to see if Marsha were coming. I was startled to hear my doorbell. Through the intercom I heard Marsha and buzzed her in. A minute later she knocked and I let her in. She gave me a hug. I saw the brown paper bag she was carrying.

We were both casually dressed. I had on shorts and a tank top, while Marsha wore shorts and a pink tee shirt. This was the first time I saw her figure in such an exposed way. She had long, toned legs and a full looking bust under her shirt. For a woman her age, she was in great shape.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

Marsha laughed. "Aren't you the eager on? Are you going to offer me some wine or something?"

I opened the wine, poured two glasses and put out the tray with the goodies. Marsha tilted the rim of her glass toward me.

"What are we toasting," I asked.

"To a new adventure, and an end to frustration."

I'm sure she could read the puzzlement on my face. She took another sip of wine and picked up the bag from the floor and placed it on the couch between us.

"Emily, this is a present. I can say from personal experience that this will change your life. Are you ready?"

I nodded. She pulled a box out of the bag. It was a tall box, about the size of a liquor bottle box, but maybe a little wider. Marsha had wrapped it in silver paper and tied a pink ribbon around it. I held it and felt its weight. It was heavy, but not heavy enough to be a bottle of vodka. I shook it, but didn't hear anything.

"Open it," she said.

I slipped the ribbon off and tore at a corner of the paper. Underneath was a black box. I could see the words, "Fifty Shades of". The rest was still covered. I ripped the paper free and now read, "Fifty Shades of Grey" underneath was written "The Official Pleasure Collection." Then there was a picture of an odd item, that looked a little like a dildo, but not one I had ever seen before. Under the picture were the words, "Greedy Girl, G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator".

My cheeks began to burn. My mind was a bowl of mush. It took me a few seconds to realize that Marsha was giving me a vibrator.

"So, this is a..." I tried to say.

"This, Emily, is a miracle worker. Believe me you'll wonder why God even created men after a session with this. I guarantee that you'll always come to work with a smile on your face, no matter how bad your weekend date might have been. Take it out of the box."

My hands were slow to react, but I managed to open the box. The thing was black with a penis shaped appendage and another arm sticking up with a forked ending to it. Looking closer I could see that the forks did look like a pair of rabbit ears and the bulbous base resembled a rabbit's head.

"Marsha, what...I mean how do I...?"

"You're a big girl. You can figure it out."

"Are there instructions?"

Marsha laughed. "How about I throw in a free lesson as part of the gift?"

"You mean you'll, uh, show me how to use it?"

"What are friends for?" she said and finished her glass of wine. "Look, we're both mature and sensible women. You may be embarrassed, but you are definitely frustrated. I've been using one like this for over a year. I've learned what all the settings do and how to get the most out of each of them. It's not like we're going to go gay. It's just one friend helping another."

I finished my wine. "This might go beyond what friends do."

"Not really. I had a friend show me. I'm just paying it forward."

I turned the vibrator in my hand. "Is yours black?"

"No, mine's pink. I thought the black looked more powerful, and I thought you might need one that also worked on your psyche."

"It looks more like something Darth Vader would use," I said with a grin.

"That's it," Marsha said. "We'll call it Darth Vader."

"We're naming it? What's yours called?"

Marsha grinned, "My triple P."

"Triple P?"

"Pink Pussy Pleaser." We both laughed.

I spent the next few minutes reading all the language and cautions on the box. "This says it needs to be charged for two hours before using. I guess we'll have to postpone the lesson."

"Nope. I charged it before I brought it over. It's ready to roll. Let me show you." Marsha took the black beast and pushed a button. The black phallus started vibrated, pulsating and generally making obscene gestures. Marsha played with it to show its various speeds. She then pushed another control and the rabbit ears started twitching.

Marsha pushed the rabbit ears against my finger. The sensation made me gasp as I imagined it on my clit. "It's at its lowest setting right now," said Marsha. "I wouldn't recommend going any higher until you've gotten used to it. Even I have to work up to top speed."

"What happens when you reach that speed?"

"My world explodes. I come like I've never come before. The orgasm zaps through my body like lightning bolts. It's simply fucking amazing."

"I don't know, Marsha. It may not be for me."

"It's for every woman. I'm going to wash it off again. I already did it once, but I want you to be comfortable. Why don't you make yourself more comfortable?"

"I am."

"Honey, take off your bottoms." Marsha rose and went to the kitchen. I heard water running in the sink. I was sure I could not go through with this crazy idea. I recalled how the rabbit ears felt on my finger. Now those fingers were at my waist, undoing my shorts. I pushed them off and stood in just my bikini panties from the waist down.

Marsha returned, drying Darth Vader with a dish towel. "You need to lose those panties."

"Do I have to?"

"It's the only way to get the most out of old Darth." Taking a deep breath, I eased my panties off. I covered my sex with my hands.

"Emily, I'm going to see your pussy in a few seconds. Relax."

I dropped my hands to my side. Marsha stared without any shame. "That's lovely, dear. I like the little blond that you've left. I'm smooth. When I saw a couple grey hairs appear, off everything went. I don't want someone down there to think I'm that old."

"You're beautiful, Marsha. You don't look old."

"Thanks. I've got a couple years before everything goes to shit." She spread the towel on one of the couch cushions. "Sit with your butt on the towel. Things will get pretty wet and you don't want to stain your couch." I arranged myself with my knees up, but tightly closed. Marsha sat at my feet.