The Madden Boys

Story Info
Dumb virile family needs help.
6.1k words
4.71
6.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers

Roy had to escape from his house. If he didn't he might just kill one of his boys. It didn't matter who among the three idiots, he just wanted to teach any one of them a lesson. This was his karma and he couldn't take it anymore.

While driving, he was seething with rage. He pondered over where and when his life took a turn for the worse. It all started back in high school. He was 18 then, one of the popular guys and a prime exemplary of a dumb horny jock. Look wise, he had that rugged mean face that made him look like he was constantly asking for a fight and to add to that, the body of a football player. He stood 6'5 with muscles overlapping muscles. A stud through and through. He fucked around with lots of girls, breaking their hearts left and right. That might have been the reason why the universe decided to play a cruel joke on him and in a span of a week, three different classmates of his came knocking on his doorstep announcing their pregnancies and claiming him as the father.

All hell broke loose. He faced the brunt of the rage of the families of all the girls. They were promising young women with bright futures ahead of them. All the adults involve, all came to the conclusion that no abortion was going to happen. The babies were gonna be raised by Roy's parents and the mothers were gonna relinquish any parenting rights.

The girls had no say on the matter since all of them fucked up so bad. Not only did they cause a lot of problems, but they also tarnished their respective families' reputation so much that they all had to move. Once they had their kid, they left it at the hands of the father's parents.

Karl and Lucy Madden knew of their son's whoring ways. They were not proud of it. They told him off a couple of times but all their advice and good words fell to the deaf ears of Roy. Not like they were expecting anything from him. They knew he was not going to college, he was dumb as a board. He had no bright future to ruin by having kids, but he almost dragged a few innocent girls down with him.

His sons were quite the handful, but nothing he couldn't handle. Since his parents' passing 5 years ago, he had to step up and actually be a good father to his kids. Up to that point, Mr and Mrs Madden shouldered most of the parenting load. Their sudden peaceful deaths, a few months apart from each other, had Roy scrambling on becoming the man of the house. He got through his grief and tried being a good father to three 13 year olds.

As he finished day dreaming, Roy found himself by the bar where he usually spends his time. He ordered his usual to let off some steam. Every time he thought of what had just transpired, his blood started to boil. As fate would have it, in a span of a week, a five girls turned out pregnant with his boys as the fathers.

Two young ladies claimed his son Griffin as the father of the buns in their ovens. As much as Roy didn't want it to be true, he couldn't deny the fact.

Amanda, one of the girls was Griffin's girlfriend of six months while the other one, Ashley was her best friend who Roy knew Griffin was sleeping with on the side.

Roy didn't wanna be gross or a creep by knowing this but he could tell that he fucked Ashley whenever his main girl Amanda was on the rag. To say that there was a lot of drama when everything came to light was a huge understatement.

His other son Cole was in equally deep shit. The himbo got a pair of twins pregnant during a threesome. The confrontation with the girls' father was rather awkward. Roy could sympathise with the poor guy. While he raised a couple of man whores (like himself), this man raised some sluts.

Roy's last son Austin on the other hand got an older chick pregnant. She was not just more mature, but was also married with kids. Handling this one required less drama since Carol didn't want any problems. She begged them not to tell her husband and to keep things on the down low.

She told Roy that she had no intention of keeping the baby and ruining her family. She also said that whatever happened between her and Austin was a mistake and a lapse of judgement on both parts.

Unlike what happened to Roy, this time the adults involved decided that no one was keeping the babies. Each family obviously took the girl's feelings and desires in to consideration and everyone agreed, independently from each other, that it was too early for any of them to be a mother.

After everything died down, Roy confronted all his sons. While they were sorry and promised that they'd do better, he just knew that it was not gonna be enough. Years ago, when he was in their position, he also promised to change. But it was hard. Being 18, at the height of their hormonal rampage, when everything got them horny and their already thick skull containing their small brain got easily clouded by lust and their dicks began dictating reason, it was almost impossible for them to make good and sound decisions. His parents were there to guide and help him, but this was different. He was alone.

He wanted the best for them, but they were already a grade behind in high school and were barely passing their classes. He hoped for them to at least finish and not drop out. Thats what his parents would have wanted for their grand kids.

Roy was frustrated and felt like a failure. At 36, he was too young to be a grand parent. Generally speaking, men of his age were just starting out their families. He on the other came so close to becoming a grandfather. With how his sons were wired, he knew that if he didn't do something, he was bound to be one in the very near future.

After downing a couple of beers, Roy got up to go back home. He dreaded returning but he had to. Just as he was paying his tab, he caught the lingering look of a broad. It was Rita. She wasn't particularly attractive but he had fucked her a couple of times to relieve his horniness. His 13 inch monster needed some good loving and knew she was just the girl for the job. With everything that happened with his sons, he neglected himself and his poor cock for a few weeks.

He had a condom in his wallet and knew that he could easily get her in his truck and drive in a nice dark parking lot and have his way with her. And that was exactly what he did.

Roy asked Rita to get on all fours at the back of his truck but she refused. She wanted to be under him missionary style. He was too horny to refuse, so he hastily put the condom on and positioned his pecker at her entrance. He began pushing his dick inside her, eliciting moans of pain and pleasure. She asked him a couple of time to stop and let her get used to his size. While he tried and did as she asked, the poor hunk was already bursting at the seams. The lack of sexual release the past few weeks had him weak. He needed to blow his load and flood the condom with his spunk.

Roy was 8 inches in when Rita said that he could now gently fuck her. Music to his ears. He began thrusting his hips and picking up a decent rhythm. Out of nowhere he felt more heat envelope his cock. It was an amazing feeling that pushed him over the edge and he began blowing his load.

Rita squirmed under him revelling at the hotness of his spunk. She thought he knew what had happened and that was why she was surprised at his reaction when he pulled his dick out of her snatch and saw his cum ooze out of her opening.

"Fuck!!! the condom broke!" He exclaimed. Roy became white as a ghost as his past and his sons' present flashed before his eyes. He had just dealt with a couple of wanted pregnancies and now he might've caused another one. What face was he gonna chastise his children with?

Rita seeing his worried face tried to relax him and assured him that she was at a window of her cycle in which she shouldn't get pregnant from a creampie that night. She offered for them to go get a plan B to make sure that they weren't gonna be parents from their recent activity. They looked for a place open at that ungodly hour and finally found something. Roy paid for the pill and watched intently as Rita gulped it down with water.

Roy brought her back to her car and drove home. While he was driving he finally understood that he was part of the problem. He thought with his cock and not with his brain. He is a hot blooded man with needs, but he has to control his urges if he wanted to set a great example for his young sons.

In a small town, news traveled fast. The families of the girls that got knocked up by the Madden boys vehemently denied the allegations that their daughters were pregnant. While most people believed them that it was false judging by the absurd circumstances, some didn't really care since at the end of the day, it might just be high school drama amongst teens.

Dillon Sanders knew of the Maddens. He grew up at the same part of town. His grandparents who were long gone were friends with Karl and Lucy, Roy's parents. He used to see them during barbecues and other functions.

He heard about the gossip surrounding the Maddens and that was why when he saw Cole while shopping, he approached him.

"Hey Cole, how are you?" Said Dillon to the bewildered Cole.

"Oh hey mister Sanders. All good." He answered.

There were few people in the store and they were out of hearing range so Dillon felt comfortable asking about the situation.

Cole tried his best to deny the rumours, but to his detriment, a big oaf like him just didn't know how to lie convincingly. Dillon sharply pried and asked the correct questions to get the poor gullible teen to spill the beans. And boy did the dumb jock sang.

After their encounter, Dillon went on his merry way. He paid for his groceries and headed home. That night, as he watched Netflix in his living room, he heard someone knocking.

"Roy?" Said Dillon bewildered. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can we talk?" Asked Roy.

"Sure, come in." Said Dillon as he let Roy in.

They headed to the kitchen where Dillon handed Roy a can of beer.

"What brings you here?" Asked Dillon.

"Listen, Cole told me that you saw him earlier and that he might have said something wrong. I just wanted to say that my son is stupid and that he doesn't know what he's talking about. There are rumours going around and they're all false." Said Roy unconvincingly. Dillon rolled his eyes mentally at the ridiculous attempt at lying.

"So you're telling me that Cole didn't get Garry Paulson's twins pregnant after a drunken threesome?" Asked Dillon to which Roy shook his head.

"And that Griffin got his girlfriend and her best friend pregnant?" Dillon continued. Again Roy denied questionably.

"And that Carol Swanson, Bobby Swanson's wife wasn't fooling around with Austin?" Added Dillon. This last part caught Roy off guard since this was supposed to be more of a secret than the teenage pregnancies. His face couldn't hide his turmoil.

"Fuck, you got me." Said Roy exasperatedly and then took a swig of his beer.

"So history repeats itself?" Asked Dillon, alluding to Roy's past and his early entrance to fatherhood.

"Not really. No one's keeping any baby." Answered Roy defeatedly.

Dillon tried to be sympathetic, however, he was getting distracted by the hunk in front of him.

Roy was six years older to his 30 and ever since they were young, he had a massive crush on him. Just like his sons, he was a bit dumb. He was gifted with a massive body and apparently fertile seed but all of it was powered by a pretty small brain.

Roy didn't notice Dillon checking him out as he shared his problems. He was oblivious to his gaze. The way that he was being sexualised by his host was overlooked by the hyper sexual stud.

Roy felt so at ease with Dillon, that he ended up recounting his tryst with Rita. He went in to detail of how horny he was that he would've stuck his dick anywhere just to get off. He said that if he was still this sexually active at his age, he couldn't really fault his sons at 18.

"So from what I have gathered, your problem is that you are horny most of the times and that your dicks are too big?" Asked Dillon.

"No it's because most women get pregnant." Said Roy matter of factly.

"Maybe try putting it somewhere other than the pussy. Cum in their mouths, or you know? Pull out." Retorted Dillon.

"Not many people can handle my size. I've also seen what my sons are packing, and they got their cock sizes from me." Said Roy, proudly.

Dillon was so turned on by Roy's story. He was jealous of Rita that got to receive this blockheaded stud's load in her snatch.

"You're in quite a predicament my friend." Said Dillon trying to be understanding.

"Yeah, and if I don't do something I'll probably have a new kid in my hands. Maybe my own, maybe a grandchild from one of my boys." Roy said. "Bet you don't have to worry about these kind of things am I right? You know... being gay and all." He added.

"No, I can't say I do. Most of the things I do won't get me pregnant." Retorted Dillon jokingly. The two erupted in laughter.

"Must be nice not having to worry about it." Said Roy as he finished giggling.

This was when Dillon had an evil thought. Based on their discussion, Roy was a very horny man. He also knew that the hunk was pretty gullible and a bit stupid. If he wanted to risk it, he could convince him to let him have a go at sucking his dick. He had to decide quickly on what to do. All his life, he never thought that his childhood crush had any curious bone in his body. This made him unsure though since the dude was also a muscular giant and if he got offended by his offer, he could do some major damage to him.

At the end, Dillon was too much of a pussy to actually seduce the sexually frustrated father so he just left him alone. He also didn't want to be labeled a creep. While he was openly gay, he was not one of those flamboyant guys nor the overly flirtatious type.

Roy on the other hand was feeling a bit excited. Retelling his tryst with Rita got him a little horned up. He knew Dillon was gay but in all the time they have known each other, he had never felt any awkwardness with him. He liked that he was obviously queer by some of the ways he carried himself, but was pretty reserved.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, it is pretty fun not to have to worry all the time. Of course I still take precaution to keep myself and my partner safe. And also prepare myself well to avoid any surprises." Said Dillon alluding to the preparations gay guys do to have a non messy and safe sexual experience.

"If only it was that easy for me." Roy remarked. "You gays have all the fun." He added.

Without any intention of suggesting that anything happen between them, Dillon started telling Roy about men on the down low. He proceeded to explain that there are some men, who get with gay guys in secret, may it be for curiosity or for a quick ball draining, no strings attached.

"That sounds gay." Said Roy in a non mean spirited way. He was just voicing his opinion.

"Yes, but as long as nobody knows, who cares?" Replied Dillon matter of factly.

"That's like me asking you to suck me off." Countered Roy. "It's weird."

"Well some guys like it." Answered Dillon.

"Have you done it? Hook up with straight guys?" Inquired Roy.

"Of course. I mean not recently. But in high school and college a lot of times. Those were the times when people experimented." Explained Dillon.

"Really?" Asked Roy incredulously.

"Yeah. Especially when guys fail to pick up a chick and are too horny to go to bed without any action. They send me a text and I suck them off before sending them away." Answered Dillon.

Dillon continued answering all of Roy's questions, offering explanations that he could come up with.

"So you're telling me that if you sucked me off right now, you're not gonna blab about it to anyone?" Asked Roy.

"No. Why should I? If I did that, you would know it was me and would probably beat the shit out of me. How would that do any of us any good?" Dillon answered.

Roy was still really curious about Dillon's way of life. He was particularly interested about his high school and college experiences with men on the down low.

Dillon explained that being one of the very few openly gay guys in high school, guys approached him in secret. If someone wanted to find out if they were interested in guys or not, they wouldn't approach their straight buddies but try it out with the only openly homosexual.

His explanations made sense to Roy at some point and the hulking father thought that it would be great if his sons had someone they could go to to relieve their needs instead of going at it with the girls since they were too horny and too dumb to not get someone accidentally pregnant.

Roy's inquiry of his sexual past got Dillon a little on edge. This gave him a bit boost in confidence that he decided to bite the bullet.

"You know... if you're that curious about men on the down low, maybe you should give it a try." Suggested Dillon. He braced himself for any negative reaction or worse, violence.

Roy was taken aback by the suggestion, although during their conversation, he was the one who continued to use the both of them as examples. "I don't know dude. Like I said. I'm not gay." He said.

"Are you sure? No one's gonna know. It's just a blowjob. Just sit there, relax and let me do all the work. Close your eyes and enjoy." Said Dillon, trying to convince Roy.

To no avail, Roy denied the offer and the two said their goodbyes.

Roy's encounter with Dillon helped him a bit. It was good for him to have someone to talk to and to open up to about his problems. The latter's suggestion didn't really offend him. He just found it weird and a bit uncomfortable getting hit on by a gay guy.

Back home, he scolded Cole and warned the other two to keep their traps shut about what had happened. His sons were a mix of him and their mothers.

Griffin stood 6'6. He was muscular like his father and had a bit of hair in his chest. He had the Thor look, with his blond hair that he kept in a bun and his beard and moustache. He looked older than his current age of 18, but so were his brothers. He got his eyes and nose from his mother while he got his square jaw from his dad.

Cole on the other hand was as tall as his father at 6'5. He was also quite muscular and hairy. He kept his curly brown hair messy and his olive skin (his mom had Italian ancestry) glistened under the sun. He had full lips and chocolate eyes and constantly had a 5 o clock shadow.

His last son, Austin on the other hand was the tallest at 6'7 but also the leanest. He was still fairly muscular though. He had blue eyes and dark hair that complimented his model good looks.

Like Roy, all three of them were ladies men, which was a gift, however, they were not mature enough to handle the responsibilities that comes after the physical activity between a man and a woman. While they might look like adults, they were nothing of the sort. They were boys inside mens' bodies.

If what happened between them and the girls were any indication, they should probably get a vasectomy. All they could do was cry and beg their dad for forgiveness. They promised to do better and be more responsible. While they might match their father in terms of size and strength, they never dared to challenge him. In their house, Roy was the alpha dog. They respected and idolised him.

One morning, the whole Madden house was up to prepare for the day. All of them slept in their underwear so they all found themselves in the kitchen, each of them sporting their morning wood. Like Roy, his sons had quite the packages. Being a men only household, this was normal to them.

After work, Roy had to go do a bit of grocery. There, he met Rita who, despite what had happened a few nights before, heavily flirted with him by the dairy isle. His brain was clouded by lust by then. Since that night at Dillon's a few days ago, he didn't really had time to take care of himself, so his last relief was actually when he gave the vixen in front of him a creampie.

Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers
12