The Madden Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without incurring unwanted attention, they paid for their respective items and went to their own cars. It was quite dark at that point and they once again head to the same place where they last did it. In no time, Roy had his huge meat stick wrapped in rubber and was eight inches deep inside the moaning woman. As his luck would have it, he felt that same warm feeling that caused his balls to churn. It was too late for the both of them to realise that the condom had once again broke and that he had flooded her cunt with his baby batter. What followed was a repeat of what had happened last time. They bought an after pill and said their goodbyes.

Roy drove home feeling defeated. Going through the same panic like last time had him on edge. His frustration turned in to anger when he got home and saw that his sons were there and each of them had a girl. Granted they were not doing anything that would suggest that he was about to become a grandfather. But it was a slippery slope. He asked the girls to kindly leave the premises and went in on his sons. He told them off while the three felt like they had once again disappointed their dad, not knowing that the man who was lecturing them was a huge hypocrite.

After berating his sons the night before, Roy thought hardly about what to do while in bed. He needed to do something for the short term. That was when Dillon's suggestion came to mind. A way to quench ones horniness with no risk of creating new life. Abstinence was not the answer. He was a hot blooded man who had needs.

The next day was the weekend and Dillon didn't have anything particular planned. That morning, he received a message from Roy who wanted to meet up. They had decided to meet at his house before lunch.

With a beer in his hand, Roy started telling Dillon about what had just transpired. He told him about the snafu with Rita and what his boys were up to. He told him that they were actually doing a project in pairs and asked the girls to do it at their place since there was more space and it was easier for them. Looking back, it might have been true but at that time he wasn't really on his right mind. He was in panic mode.

Dillon listened intently. He was trying not to be awkward after being rejected with his offer.

After Roy left last time, up to his message that morning, Dillon was kicking himself down for being so delusional. Roy might have been gullible, but there was no way in hell that he was gay nor that he was interested in participating in any homosexual activities.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Asked Dillon. Roy had just finished venting at that point.

"I don't know." Said Roy defeatedly. "The boys are grounded, but I don't think that's enough." He added.

There was silence after that. Not awkward but comfortable. Dillon was about to ask forgiveness for last time when Roy started talking.

"Your suggestion from last time..." He began saying.

"About that, sorry for asking that. I know your straight. I didn't mean to come at you like that. Just forget about it." Pleaded Dillon.

"Yeah don't sweat it." Said Roy. "But if we did it. How would that go?" He asked sheepishly.

Dillon was surprised by what Roy said. He started blushing but held his composure.

"Well like I said before... No strings attached. No one has to know." Said Dillon tentatively. He was looking everywhere but Roy as he said that.

"Where do we do it? Here in the kitchen? The couch? Your room?" Asked Roy shyly. This was uncomfortable for him too.

Dillon couldn't believe what he was hearing, so he dropped the act and started probing Roy for clarity.

"Roy, you know we don't have to do this. What I said before was wrong and I'm sorry. You're going through some stuff right now. What you need is to talk it out and not do something drastic like getting a blowjob from me or anyone for that matter." Said Dillon.

"It's hard to think clearly when I'm always horny. I'm punishing my sons right now when I was the one who fucked up." Clarified Roy. "Are you gonna do it or not? You're the only one I could ask this to. I trust you." He added.

"Fine, but just to be clear. You wanted this." Said Dillon.

That was when he brought him to his bedroom and had him sit on his king size bed. Roy was nervous and so was Dillon. Both of them couldn't believe this was happening. Each of them was trying to put up a front but inside, they were quite agitated.

Dillon knelt between Roy's legs he could see the outline of his cock in his shorts. He always knew he was hung but seeing it this up close was a whole other experience. He started fondling him with his right hand he was timid at first, but once he felt the heat emanating from it and the stiffness of the shaft, his resolve started to grow stronger.

Roy's heart was pounding really hard. He was nervous. When he felt Dillon's hands touch his package, he wanted to moan but stopped himself. As his belt and shorts got undone he was starting to have doubts. This was gay and unnatural but this was the only thing he could think of to help him with his problem.

He lifted his ass up to help Dillon take his clothes off.

His manhood stood proudly in all it's 13 inches. Dillon could smell the musky aroma of a true man. He was intoxicated by the sight. It was mouthwatering.

Roy on the other hand looked down and saw the way Dillon looked at his shaft. He didn't like what he was seeing. This was too much for him. He was about to say something and call the whole thing off when he felt his left nut get sucked inside a hot wet hole. It sent a shock wave of sensations through out his massive body. The pleasure only intensified when he felt the tongue circle and caress his ball. His cock began spewing precum, eagerly awaiting its turn.

With a loud pop, Dillon let go of the left nut with his mouth and began devouring the right one. He loved sucking on balls and Roy had a pair of massive ones. He couldn't get enough of them and decided to dedicate few minutes to both.

Roy could,'t help but moan. What was happening to him? He focused on the sensations of having his balls lapped and sucked. He then felt Dillon's hot wet tongue lick its way up his schlong. When he reached the underside of the head, he almost shouted from the pleasure.

He felt his gland enclosed inside a hot moist cave. Dillon sucked out the air in his mouth and then his tongue began licking around the massive and sensitive head.

Dillon began servicing Roy and devouring his salami like he had always dreamed of. The grunting giant could only tremble from the pleasure he was causing. He was ready to put his years of experience to use.

Roy's eyes rolled to the back of his head when he felt Dillon started sucking him expertly. At the start, it was just his tongue licking his gland: the opening, the undersides and all around.

Then he started sucking half of it expertly. At that point, Roy was in heaven. He opened his eyes to see what was happening and at that same moment, he saw dillon descend on his pud, deepthroating his entirety. He suddenly felt his junk wedged somewhere deep, tight and wet.

It was too much for him that he stated cumming and painting Dillon's throat white. He fed him his spunk while the cocksucker devoured each and every rope he shot.

While for Roy, this was the best blowjob he had ever had, Dillon felt like he could've done better. He was no stranger to hung men. He knew how to handle someone this size easily. But what he did was more of a love making to the cock.

"So, how was it?" Asked Dillon fresh as a flower, like he didn't do any life changing feat.

Roy tried to answer but he was breathing heavily and deeply trying to regain composure. His dick was still pulsing and still hard and hot. Dillon knew better than to continue. A cock that had just shot it's load was pretty sensitive.

All Roy could do was a thumbs up eliciting a smile from Dillon. He let him freshen up and went to the kitchen.

"So, that happened..." Said Roy awkwardly. He had a lot on his mind. While that was the best sexual experience of his life, he was also hit with post nut clarity. He didn't really know how to feel. He said his goodbye to Dillon and went on his way.

He spent the coming days thinking of what had happened. That was the best blowjob of his life. He did't know what to do at that point when once again he met Rita while doing grocery. Heavy flirting ensued and when she suggested a quickie after paying for their items.

Before answering, he reflected on his choices. Lately, every time he fucks Rita, he eventually enters in panic mode because try as he may, no matter if he uses protection or not, he tends to flood her pussy with his cum accidentally.

That was when Roy found the courage to say no to her and declined her offer.

In no time he was texting Dillon if he was home and if he could come over. He was hard as steel and ready for action.

Dillon, at that point wasn't expecting anything from Roy. He figured that post nut clarity had killed any other opportunity of a do over between them. He was wrong. When he saw the message, he knew his hunky crush was hooked on what his mouth could do. He decided that he would do his best to make him crave for more.

Roy gave Dillon a rough estimate of when he was about to arrive which gave him enough time to prepare himself.

The two of the headed to the room and this time Roy was naked on top of the bed, sprawled eagle with Dillon in a shirt and underwear, kneeling on the bed crouching while sucking his cock.

Roy moaned and grunted as Dillon sucked him with gusto. He had his eyes closed revelling at the feeling when he felt the mouth that was devouring him seize its activity and he felt Dillon shuffle.

"Roy. Do you want to fuck me?" Asked Dillon.

The question ringed inside his head while the sight before him made it difficult for him to say no. Dillon had Roy's dick pointed at the opening of his smooth and hairless asshole. Gone was his underwear since he was now wearing a jock strap. His ass was nice to look at. Roy was given a choice but he was compelled to say yes.

He nodded his head and with that the manipulative bottom began sitting on his cock. His well lubed entrance swallowed his prong easily and in no time his ass cheeks were getting tickled by his pubes. They were in reverse cowgirl with Dillon kneeling on the bed with his lower legs tucked under Roy's thighs who had them wide open giving the former all the power to ride him like a stallion.

"Don't worry, I'm clean and safe." Said Dillon.

Roy was too stunned to speak. Not only was Dillon able take his entirety in his mouth, but also in his ass. He was currently inside the tightest and hottest hole he has ever been in and he there were no risk of getting anyone knocked up.

Dillon started gyrating his hips and then proceeded to ride Roy like a true pro. He panted heavily and swore here and there.

"Do you like that? Roy?" Asked Dillon who was also moaning.

"Yeah... Fuck!! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Said Roy.

While Dillon was enjoying himself, he knew that Roy wasn't gonna last long. He also thought that maybe after this, the dumb hunk might not want to do it anymore so he offered to switch into his personal favourite position.

Roy felt Dillon dislodge himself from him and wondered why.

"Get up." Said Dillon, which the dazed and slightly confused Roy did.

Dillon plopped himself in the middle of the bed and raised his legs. "Fuck me you stud." He said.

Roy blindly followed orders and positioned his dick at the gaping entrance. The source of unbelievable sensations. He pushed his pud in and while doing so, his face contorted in pleasure. Dillon observed the change in his expression which turned him on in turn.

Roy began bucking his hips. A slow rhythm at the beginning and then started to pick up the pace. The two of them moaned and grunted in unison.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm gonna... I'm close..." Panted Roy.

"Come inside me..." Invited Dillon. "Shoot your load inside me." He added.

Roy had no other choice. He pushed his dick in up to the hilt and bursted his spunk deep inside Dillon's bowels. The latter could feel his member pulsing inside him, his anal muscles contracted to aid at the milking of the virile stud's cock. He must've sprayed several ropes of semen.

After his orgasm, Roy collapsed on top of Dillon. He was spent. He just laid there breathing heavily while the latter enjoyed the warmth of his embrace.

As they recuperated, Dillon asked Roy what had happened and he began explaining crossing Rita and suddenly getting horny. He knew that he had to learn his lesson so he refused her offer and came running to him for help.

"So is this gonna happen every time you see Rita?" Asked Dillon jokingly, earning a chuckle from Roy.

"I don't know." Said Roy.

12