All Comments on 'The Magic Bean'

by subtleperfume

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

Nice build, very hot. And if anyone has a problem with strong, smart, accomplished women who know what they want, it's their loss.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
roar or growl

So your perfume was not so very subtle by the time you got to the end of this story. Personally, I enjoyed the slow build and paras like: "His eyes were what I noticed first: smiling, a glittering burnt sienna, and fringed by impossibly long lashes. A dark mane of lustrous hair framed a face whose symmetrical contours seemed designed to seduce my gaze. As if that weren't enough, nature endowed him with a bewitchingly proportioned physique which he had the good sense not to cover too modestly. God bless tight tees."

The situation with an experienced fit woman and her more naive but hunky crush was very strong. So she improves his workout, his ability to feed himself and others and....

Now you are faced with how hot and bothered the reader (writer) is as the ideal moment for sex happens. I was personally cheering for the sex to follow the rhythm of the the rest of it: encouraging him, coaching him, finding out what lights his fire, and showing him carefully what works her up to high dudgeon. Maybe 'edging' among several sessions. But. I see the charm in "she teases herself to a point short of mad swarming and then "Bam!" as chef Emeril might put it." So. fine job. And I know you can do the full tease in another one.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

I appreciate the precision of your extensive vocabulary. It's a good thing that I decided to follow you, or I might have missed this submission. Well done.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Definitely not a romance. Could have done without the dildo at the end, but this story was well written, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! It has been too long since your last story.

Peach

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Subtitle: "Cougar Chutzpah Causes Crazed Condomless Copulation"

Now THAT was a workout to remember! Alas, my boy toy discovered nubile nymphs.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 1 year agoAuthor

To the most recent Anonymous comment: In Australia, that epithet is actually reversed to read as "toy boy". Just one of a myriad small differences in colloquial English as spoken in different regions. All of the variations interest me intensely.

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

so many things you could say it was well done glade to have read it be well happy and safe shayne a fan

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Magic Bean indeed.

No baking a pound cake, I think Ethan enjoyed pounding some cheese cake. No bike ride into town, I think it preferable to ride Ethan's face and his cock, how did you describe it ? Upright, angry red, veined, pulsing and already smeared with precum. That's how. Lovely to see a woman lose it like this. Thank you for using your words to help direct us to better polish your pearl.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was rolling at the nerdiness and pedagogy. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous