The Magic Circle

Story Info
A woman’s magical-spiritual encounters with intense fucking.
6k words
4.24
7.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

Chapter 1

Prologue

..."The greatest magic is the art of self-transformation."

Minerva Wise Fox

Sects are defined as voluntary associations of religiously qualified persons: membership results from the free acceptance of the sect's doctrine and discipline by the follower, and from the continuous acceptance of the follower by the sect.

Sects lay a claim to possess unique and privileged access to the truth or salvation, and their committed adherents typically regard all those outside the confines of the collectivity as in error. Their beliefs and practices tend to be more radical, and ethically stern than those of churches, and constitute an act of protest against the values of the rest of society.

This story is about a predominantly women/feminist-oriented sect called The Magic Circle. Their focus is largely on unfettered sexuality. It is also about a prominent woman's encounter with the group, which turned into a Kismet for her.

She Fluvial

I am Rivka Eden, well-known, award winning sculptor and artist in the American Southwest, and a patron of the arts. I am also a grass widow of sorts, since my husband abandoned me for a 25 year old woman, 12 months ago...I became a lonely recluse for some time, my status notwithstanding, just working on my projects. I'd been celibate somewhat, except for an occasional masturbation when I'm horny, since I was almost invisible to male attention, despite my good looks and cool demeanor; always exuding liveliness and femininity.

On my 52nd birthday, the time of my award, I experienced a fluvial transformation of great personal satisfaction; what is known as Kismet. It was thru my close friend Eris Cums, that my transformation occured. She is a staunch Feminist; writer/teacher/therapist, who is and has always been in the forefront of women's fight against censorship. Her CR seminars and workshops are popular in feminist circles. She is attractive at age 54; intelligent, assertive and sexually experienced.

To get me out of my dispirited state, Eris led me by the hand into the core of the Magic Circle of sex-radical women, who are breaking taboos which oppress and limit women in their natural desire for freedom. And toward polygamy, group sex etc.; in a sovereign environment like sects and cults, devoted to the mysteries of Venusian sensual rites...They are women who love to fuck. Who preserve their souls with meditation, chanting, fucking, writing, creating and performing. Women who are forever conscious of their sexuality, for therein lies their strength, their passion, and creativity. Endurance and serenity coexist in perfect harmony with them.

@@@

The Magic Circle:

Is a thriving sect, well beyond my expectations...The glue that holds it all together, is a lady called Godiva the Hedonist, just turned 60 she said, but going on 30, and the oldest in the group. She is the fulcrum that keeps it moving. At 60 years of age she is still attractive, almost sexy. The gentle strands of black woven thru her thick silvery hair enhances her ripened sensuality. Always looking fresh, energetic, forever young like a spring day. She prefers the company of "younger" people. She came across as an adventurous, fun-loving woman who is extremely comfortable with her aging but well-preserved body, and her smoldering sexuality,

Godiva's love and admiration for me was really too much. And so were the other women I must say, to some extent. They are totally ecstatic for having an accomplished woman like me in their midst.

The Magic Circle practices sex magick, which involves channeling sexual arousal and fucking, to manifest any desired outcome. The goal can also be a more subtle outcome, such as spiritual development. Through affirmation, spirituality is enhanced through prolonged sexual arousal and subsequent prolonged, heavy fucking, with multiple powerful orgasms. At the moment of orgasm, you release your soul into the universe. As Eris puts it,

"Sex magick is simply conscious, mindful fucking, that opens the floodgates of love and all of your inner beauty". It is believed that sex magic was practiced in sacred Temples of ancient Babylon.

Godiva's palatial residence, daubed the "Cauldron", inherited from her wealthy late third husband, is where the group gathers to enjoy their activities. To perform the rites of divine worship, comprising of meditation and energy exchange; feasting and dancing, followed by lascivious orgies...The name Cauldron supposedly symbolizes not only the Goddess of sex Hedone, but also represents the womb, because it holds something.

My induction coincided with the Circle's celebration of Femalia, or the Festival of Women and the Goddess; the sharing of love, with holistic rituals of music, poetry, food, sensual pleasures etc. Other rituals include Pagan sex rituals like Floralia; Indian rituals like Sakta, and Tantric sex.

The male members are relatively younger, carefully selected well-hung studs, some of them seasoned porn stars according to Eris. There were twenty one members present during the Femalia celebration, twelve women and nine men, mostly in scanty clothes. The group is racially and ethnically diverse. Huge red phallic candles illuminated the spacious recreation room. In the center stood a statue of Hedone, Goddess of sex. Lavender perfume wafted in the air. Booze, pot and gourmet food was plentiful.

The finale of the rituals was an erotic dance, performed by two naked nubile young women, one Black the other white...Their smooth skins shone and glowed. Then they performed cunnilingus on each other to a glorious orgasm. The audience gasped as two young, strong, athletic Black men with ripped bodies and huge, thick erect cocks joined the women. The young women were radiant, beautiful; they looked like goddesses...The men fucked them luxuriously, delighting in their lithe bodies, their tight delicious cunts. They moved in rhythm with the sobs of their mounting pleasure, wet with the slippery mixture of sweat and woman-juice...

The men fucked the women, driving them to unendurable heights, the room echoed with the sounds of their fucking...They were lost in pleasure. The women's bodies convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with juices, wrenching the very life-force from the men who fucked them smoothly slowly with such vigor, expertise and finesse. The women climaxed again and again; crying, wailing, ululating...Their bodies shuddering with deep spasms, as the men ascended with them, pouring semen into them. Their bodies filled with vital energy, with ecstatic luster. There was a prolonged applause from the audience.

I was totally astonished, Eris never prepared me for such spectacle. I was also very aroused. My pussy began to clench and throb, my panty soaked...I whispered to Eris how I would love to be fucked by one of the young men called Omar. I was quite smitten with, and erotically charged by him. Well, I'd been without sex for so long. I became a card-carrying member right then.

"Me too, my cunt is very hungry today" Eris murmured. "I can arrange a fucking for us" she added. Then she disappeared to do just that...Ninety minutes later, while a Dionysian bacchanal was underway, Eris and I were in a bedroom upstairs. Two younger naked muscular Black dudes, mid-thirties, were waiting for us. They were not the performers as I'd hoped. And OMG, their erect dicks were huge and bolt upright!. Their names were Panther and Apollo. I chose Panther with the curved dick.

"Good choice, you are in for some real magickal fucking" said Eris. She sounded like she'd been fucked before by Panther.

@@@

The Magick Begins

On all fours on the four poster bed, Panther plunged the huge hard dick all the way into my cunt and beyond. He remained still, his cock hard, energized throbbing pulsating, heaving, churning my twat, it was fantastic. I came and came, bleating, my body quivering mightily.

He began a steady thrusting, stretching my pussy wide and deep...Power surged in me as he drove deeper into my womb. I was totally abandoned to the exquisite pleasure, calling his name, begging him not to stop. Then I began to shake and tremble violently in orgasm again, screaming continuously. I was unwilling to relinquish the huge swollen, throbbing cock. Panther grasped my hips firmly as he pounded my cunt from every angle, his curved dick hitting all my crevices, making me scream nonstop, squirting juice copiously, as I came and came. After a while Panther put me on my back.

"Put your dick in my mouth, I want to taste myself" I whispered, slurping on the super hard cock. I heard Eris crying out, farting at the other end. I moaned, and cried out as Panther thrust deeply into my yielding cunt. Bouncing frantically at the feel of his huge cock, I raised my legs and locked them around his waist. "Oh, Panther" I crooned, savoring his long, deep, hard thrusts, my cunt splashing waterfalls. I was lost in an avalanche of pleasure, as he fucked me with lingering strokes.

I clenched then loosened my thighs rhythmically, opening and closing my cunt to his oily-smooth thrusts into my womb, deeper and deeper. I felt huge tremors spreading thru my body, from my cunt to my belly and thighs.

Spasms of tightness opened and clamped down as hoarse rhythmic groans issued from my gaping mouth, my legs were flexed and spread wide. His curved dick roving all over inside my cunt. I came and came trembling and Panther let out a series of loud grunts as he erupted, filling me with a torrent of thick hot semen. He rested inside me for a while. I was utterly calm and at peace. Outside the window the trees were a waterfall of birdsong....I dozed off briefly. Apollo was fucking Eris hard when I came to.

"Harder, fuck me harder" Eris moaned, muttering obscenities as her orgasm welled up and her body went into spasms and jerked; her pelvis raised off the bed twitching, gyrating, reaching a peak of intense throbbing pleasure that rose to heights of no return, forcing Apollo into her frenzy. I watched his massive cock plunge in and out of her. She exuded a final great full-body shudder then stopped moving, wrapping her arms and legs around him as he heaved and poured cum into her in great spurts...

"God, how beautiful"! she cried, clutching Apollo tight...After resting awhile he started to fuck Eris again, slowly, with deep lingering strokes. Panther and I watched while we spooned, his cock hard again, soaking in my cunt; getting ready to resume fucking me. The aroma of cunt and sex hung heavy in the room.

@@@

Chapter 2

And Intensifies...

Eris and I left the Cauldron the next day, feeling magnificently fucked; our cunts totally exhausted, fully satiated, and my soul transformed into a sybarite thru sex magick. A week later, a very pleasant surprise by Eris, when she brought Omar to my house.

"I believe you wanted this hot dude like a fix. Well, here he is", said Eris. Then with a wink and a nod she was gone. I was only wearing my thong. I noted how Omar's eyes roved over my lush body. In a flash his own clothes came off...And while we talked, sipping some scotch, my eyes feasted on Omar's lovely brown naked smooth, chiseled body. His hair was curly, black and lustrous. The warm brown eyes that made him look like a young wolf, the ripped muscles. But most of all, the overly large, erect cock and firm balls between his legs.

Oh Goddess!! I was stunned, aroused; in thrall to his spell, his allure. He wasn't good-looking, he was beautiful and graceful, an Adonis. My cunt began to clench, my clitoris throbbing.

I took his hand and led him to my bedroom, my thong totally soaked, my body quivering...Spreading my legs wide open on the bed, Omar lapped up all my flowing juices, and Goddess did I flow or what? Multi-sensory images swirled in my head as he sucked my engorged clitoris relentlessly. Cascades of mountain streams, avalanches, torrents of unrelated textures; fur, rock, tapestry. Our bodies hot, opening into celestial distances. I began to shake and thrash about. Then I was moaning and coming, coming.

"Your cunt smells lovely Rivka" said Omar.

"Well, she's been freshly douched with lavender" I said.

After a brief interval, I straddled Omar and engulfed his huge cock with my hot cunt. He began to shake and quiver, gasping; his hips thrashing from side to side. I paced myself, in full control, enjoying his hard body as the shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself groaning as I tightened my pussy around his very hard dick.

I moaned and cried out as I finally lowered until he filled me completely, and we fucked and fucked and fucked. The pleasure flowing between us as I raised and lowered myself, smoothly, rhythmically. I watched Omar's cock disappear and reappear, metronomic, smeared with my slimy cunt cream. And we fucked and fucked.

He let out a loud groan, pumping a torrent of cum into me, while I screamed, heaved and spurted onto him, a jet stream of cunt juice. We lay stuck to each other with sweat and love-juices, feeling a sudden breeze blowing thru the room.

All day long we were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty wet bottomless waves rolling; crashing, colliding hungrily. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long, lovely night, and the world went into slow motion.

Sunday morning, the bedroom was drenched with sunlight. "I want you" he breathed, pushing me onto my back and taking my clitoris in his mouth. I felt my own passion re-ignited, as Omar sucked and sucked me into a grand orgasm. He drank all of my flowing cum like a thirsty animal. Then he mounted me, slowly pushing his hard cock into my runny cunt. I watched it move smoothly in and out of my hairy grotto. He began to fuck me diligently.

"You're such a good fuck, and you have the sweetest cunt" he whispered, rocking back and forth slowly, rhythmically, exquisitely; on and on giving me enormous pleasure. He then fucked me hard and relentlessly for a long time, driving me to multiple orgasms. Finally Omar lost control and roared as a powerful, violent orgasm rocked his body. I heard myself howling in orgasm again, while Omar's cum cascaded into my womb...

I was totally fucked out, looking and feeling somnolent, raggedly. Then all was quiet and still. Omar lay on top of me, his body a quivering mass, his cock still throbbing inside my pussy. I held him there for a while stroking his back, his firm ass.

"Please let me stay with you awhile" he pleaded as he rolled off me, then fell asleep. Omar stayed for two days. We fucked passionately, intermittently, with no holds barred. He fucked me with strong, sustained thrusts into my warm orifices: Cunt, mouth, anus...He sucked my nipples, clitoris, licked my ass. Blending, merging, sucking, fucking. In an abundance of free-flowing juices. He lapped up all of my juices, and I swallowed his abundant cum...He made me cum and cum. My orgasms were like creations out of a void, pinning me to his sensations, forcing me to recognize him, to remember his body...OMG!, I've never cum this many times before!

@@@

Searing Encounters

Zola the Super Stud

For ten days I never heard from Omar, I became desperate, my cunt raged and dripped constantly. I woke up mornings with a hard, throbbing clitoris. I needed to be fucked. Eris suggested that we tried the Cauldron, but he was not there. Instead we crashed a mini party with scantily dressed Circle members. I was introduced to a dude named Zola, by Godiva. He was reputed to be a super stud in great demand with the ladies. He'd been out of the country for some time, and the mini party was to welcome him back.

"It's a delight meeting a lovely and accomplished woman like you," said Zola with a winsome smile. My heart stopped briefly; what a handsome man I thought...Tall, broad shoulders, gleaming white teeth, long dreadlocks; his chocolate body ripped with muscle, a huge gold pendant nestling within his thick chest hairs, partially covered by a velour vest. And holy Moses, the outline of a massive cock in his Yoga tights was a sight to behold! I felt my cunt clenching.

Zola's body language was bold and sensuous. He glided in the room with the grace of a prowling jaguar. His profile seemed straight out of an artwork. Occasionally he'd glance my way and smile and I'd smile back.

His Spanish-tinged accent a charmer. I felt mesmerized. Zola seemed to promise sexual pleasures that mortal women only dream of; wizardry, wickedness, wetness, nirvana, oblivion. I was so excited.

"Would you like to take Zola home with you?" asked Eris, sensing my infatuation with him, as we both watched the other women fawn on him.

"Would I ever, and check out that cock bulge in his tights" I said tremulously.

"Then go get him for fuck sake, before one of those barracudas snatch him already" snapped Eris, gulping down her drink. She was tipsy as usual.

With some adroitness, I maneuvered Zola into a corner, then let loose a combination of seductive charm, my luscious, feminine litheness and unabashed sluttiness on him. I whispered in his ear that I am a dream fuck, and could come like a house on fire, on and on.

"Guess what, I've had my eye on you all along Rivka; you seem different, elegant, sexy, eminently fuckable," he whispered back.

"Well, let's go find out lovely lady; I'm totally at your service," he said smiling, sucking on my tit thru my halter, making me shiver. Some of the women were aghast when I sneaked out with Zola.

My cunt was soaking wet and swollen, when we finally got to my place an hour later; my clitoris throbbing pebble-hard, pushing out against my thong as I listened to the sensations of my body...I fixed us cocktails and lit a joint.

"There is joy and magic in copulation for self-healing, empowerment and transformation" I said, quoting a Tantric adage, taking deep drags on the joint and passing it to Zola.

"Tell me about transformation" he whispered; I shivered as his hand slid inside my pants and between my thighs, feeling my lush wet bush. I wanted to fuck so badly my cunt ached, while I felt a nice buzz from the joint.

"You do have a very lovely, mature body" said Zola as I stood there naked, flaunting my luscious body.

Zola undressed slowly finally exposing his enormous, monstrous, long, super thick erect cock and huge balls that looked heavy. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Holy Ishtar," I muttered in disbelief... "This cannot be a real cock, is it?" I asked, as the mighty dick swayed from side to side.

"It is real alright you silly woman, and it's all for you. Do you want it or not"? he said.

"Oh, yes please" I shivered, my cunt dripping. I was in the mood to be totally filled, stretched every which way, fucked hard and pumped full of hot thick spunk. I grasped Zola's dick with both hands and squeezed hard. It felt like granite! It was out of this world!

Spreading my legs wide on the bed, Zola parted my soaked pubic hairs, gazed at my swollen cunt, my big throbbing clitoris and whistled.

"My, my, is this gorgeous cunt ready or not and it surely smells good," he whispered, then began to lap the grool in my vulva, sucking my clitoris hard, putting me on the verge of orgasm...I struggled to control my senses to no avail, and exploded in orgasm as he continued to devour my pussy with relish.

I stared in wonder at Zola's prodigious cock, gloriously curved like a scimitar, as he was about to enter me. Oh Goddess, It was so frightfully exciting! My cunt juices leaked out profusely. I trembled with acute anticipation. Zola licked the sweat from my nipples as he rubbed his cock head gently against my clitoris. Then he began to push into me, slowly steadily, gazing into my eyes, smiling lustfully...His dick felt enormous, fucking hard, heavy, as it stretched my cunt; and OMG, it was a fucking tight fit!

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers
12