The Magic Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the entire cock was balls deep inside me. I gasped as Zola began to fuck me in earnest. My legs were up in the air and wide open, as he pounded into me, fast then slow, stirring my twat with his dick. He was intent on breaking my pussy...I opened myself to everything as Zola thundered his thrusts into me, his obsidian eyes fierce.

"O Goddess, I'm being truly fucked," I wailed over and over, wringing more pleasure from him. The angle of his curved cock was quite a novelty. Probing, dredging, excavating various areas in my cunt. I held on to his strong, muscled arms, crying out, wailing, coming and coming. We'd been fucking for a very long time and I'd come many times already.

"Ah, woman, you're so delicious, your cunt is a hot cauldron" Zola murmured, plowing deeply into my ever widening pussy, breeding me fiercely.

He was almost mauling me but it felt good, I was fiercely happy to have the trunk-like dick move inside me like a powerful locomotive piston...Zola's enormous cock was lathered with my thick, slimy cunt juices as it touched all those places inside me that other cocks never reach. He rocked my body with his dick while I grunted in my throat with each thrust, gripping the pounding cock with my strong cunt muscles, calling out "Goddess--Oh, Zola" then coming in several long blasts, milking the cock harder, my teeth clenched, riding the possession of my intense orgasmic pleasure...A sudden loud thunder coinciding with my orgasm, shook the house as a storm hit the area.

The muscles of my fleshy calves and thighs tensing, and releasing in the magnificent sexual encounter...An unruly lust gripped me, flooding my body. My clitoris throbbed hugely, my scent inviting, my cunt all-welcoming; soaked, wide open, swollen. Zola's cock lodged in my womb, my muscles tightened around him, sucking him in, holding him there. There was something about his cock that astounded me; he could reach hitherto untouched regions in my cunt, that I never knew existed before. O Goddess, it was simply divine, a magical dick!

"Woman, you are so tight, so wet, so delicious" said Zola as he pumped into me. His breath came faster, deeper, then with a loud cry, shot his thick hot cum, lots and lots of it; pouring it into me in powerful torrents...I came again and again in a violent rush, beating the cushions and screaming my ecstasy.

Zola fucked me totally, royally, divinely in many permutations and on different levels. My cunt and asshole were stretched beyond all recognition. I never knew anal orgasms can be so delightful; I swallowed lots of thick cum. I lost count of my orgasms after the twelfth, when I finally lost my bearings, became disoriented. The storm had died down somewhat except for an occasional rumble of distant thunder...I slept soundly for hours

Zola stayed with me for three days. It was stupendous; He fucked me all over the house, breeding me continuously round the clock, and still I wanted more, more, seemingly saturated with orgasmic ecstasy. The sex was extremely hot, intense, searing. Zola was an accomplished, powerful lover and breeder with boundless stamina, and finely honed expertise...It was a heartrending, bittersweet episode. As we'd arranged previously, Eris came over to pick Zola up, take him to her house for a session with him.

@@@

Lord Of Violent Storms

Two weeks later feeling languid, torpid, but exceedingly well fucked, my cunt fully satiated, I decided to go to the women's health and wellness center for a good massage, some Pilates and a sauna...Back home fully rejuvenated, a sudden onset of horniness; my crazy cunt craving a hot hard cock. I was about to call Zola, when Godiva called inviting me to lunch...It was a bright, sunny, hot Sunday afternoon when I arrived at the Cauldron.

A young woman Rikki, led me to the pool side in the back yard. It was an Olympic-size pool set in a lovely garden of desert plants, shrubs and flowers. Lounging completely naked on one of several queen-sized cushion mattresses, covered with blankets and large towels and strewn with pillows, was Godiva. It was my first time of seeing her naked. Her lithe, yet strong, well-tanned, sensuous body is remarkable for a 60 year old woman. I was obliged to get naked too, and make myself comfortable on a mattress.

There was lots of food and booze and of course some pot. Another young woman Hera, played sweet and fragrant melodies, exotic and sacred music on her guitar. Both young women lounged naked on a mattress with graceful abandon, passing around a pipe of hashish. Their brown bodies steeped in enormous romantic lust for experience. An existential appetite for sensation, for sex. They seemed to be in their mid-twenties.

I was struck by the personal magnetism of Godiva...Her smiling, luminous eyes impacted upon me with the knowledge of forbidden joy and a pulsing began in my pussy. I breathed in her soft pervasive sandalwood scents, musk and secrets. She was power sheathed in softness. After a few drinks and a joint, Godiva said to me,

"I invited you here not only for your company which I desire, but also to introduce you to the ultimate sex magic that will blow your mind and your cunt. And trust me it will be your Kismet". I felt high, elated, excited. And while we talked Godiva stroked her big clitoris and played with her pussy grool absent mindedly, looking at me lasciviously. Then I heard a deep resonant male voice from behind me,

"Welcome to the Cauldron" he said. I turned to look, he was buck naked and he sported a mammoth, majestic, erect black cock, extra-long and super thick..."O my God!" I gasped loudly. I became speechless, dumbfounded.

"Rivka, this is Baal." Said Godiva. "He is named after an all-powerful ancient god, who represented the scorching heat of the desert, and the destruction of sandstorms; he was the master of the sky and lord of violent storms," she added, her voice sounding distant while I gazed in awe at the dude. He was powerfully built, his chocolate skin smooth, hairless. His shaved head shiny in the sun; a huge gold chain glittered around his thick neck.

Zola came nowhere near this dude, in physique and cock size; a cock to end all cocks, for fuck's sake! Godiva intimated that Baal was her partner, her lover, her soul mate. But they fuck other Circle members she said. They've been together for a long time, despite their 25 year age difference.

"I'm totally addicted to Baal's cock," said Godiva non-chalantly.

Baal claimed ancestry to the Moors of the Maghreb in Northwest Afrika. The same people from which Shakespeare's Othello came from. I was still speechless as I listened to Baal, sitting in the arm chair, his giant dick bolt upright, his firm balls huge, while he drank and smoked a joint. Hera's music washed over me as Rikki came over to rub my body with oil of amaranth, sucking gently on my erect nipples.

"Fancy having Baal's cock inside of you?" Rikki asked me salaciously.

"I don't know" I said hesitantly.

"Go on honey, indulge yourself" encouraged Rikki as she massaged my cunt gently, arousing me, scooping out some grool and tasting it.

"I'd love to watch you being fucked, you're so elegant" she smiled, strumming my clitoris. "I'll make you hot for Baal" she said.

Thereupon Baal joined us on my mattress, stroking his leviathan dick, while my body shivered with apprehension and anticipation. I was totally in thrall and a little tipsy. We felt completely at ease with each other...Crouching between my widespread legs, Baal parted the hairs to expose my swollen cunt, soaking wet, filled with sticky, intoxicating woman juices...I grasped his cock with both hands. It was throbbing mightily and so fucking thick, hard and very heavy; with massive veins running down its length, the huge cock head flaring, turning red. "Holy shit!" I gasped, rubbing the head on my vulva, my clitoris, making me very wet, giving me enormous pleasure.

Hera's sensuous music filled my ears, as Baal began to enter me with some difficulty. His cock was just too massive for my cunt! Slowly, inexorably, he got half his length into me, then began to thrust slowly in and out of my tight twat. My legs splayed wide, my pussy totally offered for his pleasure. Baal fucked and fucked my drenched swollen cunt, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm. The wet slurpy sounds from my cunt got louder and louder mingled with my continuous farts...I was being truly fucked. Godiva and the girls watched closely with vicarious pleasure.

"OMG, it feels so fucking wonderful." I mumbled incoherently, as he stirred my weeping cunt with his monster cock in circular motions. His grunting echoed my groans of pleasure and delight as he stroked inside me strongly, on and on for what seemed like hours. I started to cum and cum, thrashing about, crying out, beating his hard chest with my fists. My hips raised off the mattress to take more of his hard cock, my body trembling, my cries louder.

Baal then put me on all fours and entered my very wet cunt. I gasped loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards "Oh mother of the waters!" I cried out as the massive dick pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper. There was more of the hard meat inside me finally. My hair floated around my face.

"Oh please Baal, there is no more room in there!" I cried out, feeling the cock breaching my womb and entering it.

"Damn woman, I intend to fill you up with all of this cock; you want it, no?" he said.

"Yes Baal, let her have all of it, she deserves it" said Godiva.

I was very wet, soaking wet and wide open like a cavern of juice. I could smell the tantalizing scent of my gaping cunt, enticing Baal into extreme hardness...He fucked me inside and out, unhurriedly like a gourmet, relishing my slippery oyster. I rippled and throbbed around Baal's majestic cock, now amazingly fully contained by my over-stretched distended twat, his pleasure responding to mine.

My gut heaved, my pussy kept farting, my clitoris screamed, the cock was alive and very hard, pounding into my depths powerfully, skillfully, relentlessly. It felt like my cunt was being rearranged, until I screamed and buckled in another gut-wrenching violent orgasm. I came and came, on and on; and still I came. He was fucking the very life out of my cunt!

While I was still shuddering and bleating, Baal pulled back some and aimed his cock at my G-spot and began to stroke me there smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely while my tears dripped down onto the pillows. And still I came and came, again and again.

"Have you had enough Rivka?" he asked, pulling out of my pussy and pushing the throbbing colossal cock into my asshole. I could only respond in gibberish. I was totally gone as Baal fucked my ass relentlessly, until I screamed in pain and pleasure. Then he was back into my cunt, fucking me mercilessly. It was a cunt and asshole demolition for fuck's sake! And holy shit, I've had about 15 orgasms!

The fucking was exciting, exhilarating and poignant...Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until Baal with a loud roar, unleashed an avalanche of scalding creamy semen into me...gallons of it! Gushing into me, gushing, gushing interminably, filling me totally. After a while he pulled out of me, releasing a torrent of semen and cunt juice rushing out of me onto the towels.

I entered into another dimension, and then dissolved into a long, throbbing moments of liberation, silence and oblivion. I was totally stunned by the intensity of the fucking I'd experienced. I lay there totally disoriented for long moments, vaguely aware of Godiva stroking my body, whispering to me,

"That was the sex magic I promised you, now are you a believer," she said, kissing my lips. The girls brought me some food and drink. Meanwhile, Baal had left the scene of demolition and swimming in the pool.

Divine Sapphic Fucking

Two hours later, Godiva seemingly high on pot and booze, said to me solemnly; "Now Rivka, let me stroke your soul and take you on a journey into the magical realm of female sexuality and eroticism. An intoxicating world of flesh lust and sensuality." She began to devour my swollen cunt ravenously, making me tremble. But I was too exhausted to cum then.

Godiva straddled me, parted my semen-soaked pubic hairs, an enchanted forest, pulled her own labia open. Her enormous clitoris came into view; dark red, gleaming and glowing in the sunlight...A good two inch clitoris fully erect. She began to fuck my clitoris, my vulva with her pebble-hard clitoris; on and on her breath rasping in her throat in a ragged sob. When she came, I came too feeling the icy-hot juices from the wellspring of her cunt, soaking my pubic hairs while she sobbed. At that moment she was every woman in the world...And Oh, that clitoris of hers!

We fucked leisurely, endlessly; ravaging each other's warm orifices: cunt, mouth, anus...Stroking of breasts, clitoris, ass. Blending, merging, sucking, fucking...In an abundance of free-flowing juices, we lapped up each other's juices. Godiva is a woman of perpetual wetness and the erect clitoris. Her vagina dark, filled with ripe salty nectar. Her breasts are like fruits with nipples like rubies, sweet and hard. Her eyes are like Nefertiti's; her cunt is deep and strong like a mare's cunt; she is a tempest, her orgasm a hurricane. It was a divine Sapphic fucking with no holds barred. Meanwhile, Rikki was riding Baal's majestic cock with great panache on the next mattress. She was totally amazing!

While I was with Godiva, I lost all earthly conception of time... Stroking her cunt, breasts, nipples, her hair. Stroking, stroking, I heard birdsong and smelled the scent of blossoms... She is soft fire and damp heat; her scent ripe strong, her cunt the color of autumn. So much of her is mystery to me. She is sea foam and moonlight, pulsing darkness and lupine fields, earth womb and a bubbling cauldron of heat.

Our bodies glowing in the sunset, I pleaded with Godiva, "please, I cannot come anymore," her head buried between my thighs, her mouth on my cunt, sucking, licking the tangy juices and the warm semen Baal had pumped in there earlier that afternoon.

@@@

Epilogue

I related my experiences at the Cauldron, in explicit details to my friend, confidant and mentor Raven Kross, a Wiccan High Priestess and a custodian of the Dark forces of magic.

Raven had always been a source of enlightenment, and spiritual inspiration for me...We also share the same youthful vigor and refuse to succumb to aging. Like Godiva, she is an exponent of the culture of sex magic; the hedonistic and loving celebration of a liberating sexuality, and sexual vigor for women...The mapping out of directions to a new dawn of sex magic, meditation, and to the Goddess of hedonism. Raven congratulated me on my experience at the Cauldron. She plans a visit there some day, to have both her mind and her grey-haired cunt blown.

At last I'd finally found my calling, and discovered my prodigious sexual appetites, my undeniable nymphomania at my prime age of 52 years, and a voracious, raging cunt to boot. Thanks to sex magic. My idiot husband and his puny little dick can eat his heart out... So, all you middle-aged and older sisters out there, I say head for the Cauldron!

The End

12