The Magic Dildo

Story Info
A house wife gets a strap-on that feels like a real penis.
2.9k words
4.53
5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marshal1
Marshal1
67 Followers

Forward:

This story has connections to past and future Dream Hopper stories that you can/will find on my profile. While these connections exist you do not have to have read them in order to know what's going on here.

Elizabeth sat at the dinner table alone and found herself feeling lonely. Both of her children have grown up and moved out to attend University and her husband was out late with the guys from work. "A mother's job is to worry." She thought to herself after feelings of fear gripped her, she wondered when she would see her kids again. She spun her pasta on her plate looking at the rest of the food she made. While the kids had been gone for almost a month now she was still figuring out how to make smaller portions.

Then the front door opened and in walked her son Dennis. He was a handsome young man with a well built frame "Just like his dad." Elizabeth often thought.

Dennis "Hey mom! You got a package!"

Liz "Dennis! How nice to see you! What are you doing here?"

Dennis "Ah I just came back to get a few things, Sarah let me use her car."

Liz "That was nice of your sister to do that. You two seem to be getting closer these days. I mean you're even renting a house together with that Michelle girl. It's really nice to see that."

Dennis "Yes well I'm getting somethings for her too. But anyways, here's your package."

Dennis held out a small cardboard box with a small printed shipping label with the words "To Elizabeth and Tom." "That is the standard name we use on our Amazon account." Liz thought. "It's must have been ordered by Tom." She continued. Elizabeth reached out and grabbed the box but Dennis fumbled and it dropped to the floor. Dennis apologized and placed it in her hands.

Dennis "Wow that was a loud thump, I wonder what it is?"

Liz "Not sure, but lets have some dinner, I made too much anyways."

Liz got her son to sit down and have dinner with her. They talked and she found out that he was going to stay the night but leave in the morning. Liz was happy to have someone to share the meal with and smiled through conversation. After dinner she was cleaning up before bed when Dennis announced that he was also heading upstairs.

Dennis "Well, I'm going to bed, I might see you in the morning or not. I'll probably wake up pretty early. BTW you should check that package and make sure it's not broken."

Liz "OK thanks sweetie! Goodnight! Love you!"

Liz finished up the wash and grabbed a knife to open the box. Once opened she was glad that she didn't do this in front of her son as it appeared to be a dildo. She checked to make sure no one was around and reached in pushing the shredded paper out of the way to reveal a 6inch silicone dildo. The dildo had rainbow colours banding from the base to tip and by her account (colour aside) looked fairly true to life. Liz blushed, placed it back in the box, and brought everything up to her room. Normally she wasn't one for toys but she had a dream last night where she fucked the shit out of a bunch of dildos and was quite interested in making that become a reality.

She sat down on her bed and thanked that Dennis was already in his room at the other end of the hallway. She turned on the TV and put on an episode of Outlander. She grabbed her new toy to warm it up. She watched the people on TV disrobe and did the same getting under the sheets at the same time. Then she gave the tip a lick and brought it down and slowly worked it in. She moved her hips and adjusted herself. Fully inserted she noted how comfortable and life like it felt. Slowly moving it in and out she enjoyed every thrust. It didn't take long for the dildo to feel warm. "It must not have been outside for long." She thought. Chastising herself for getting off topic she moved her eyes back to the TV. The ripped Scottish man was thrusting into his new wife. Liz matched the pace and let out a moan "Oh yea, take me like that." She looked down to watch it moving in and out of her, then she closed her eyes and picked up speed. "Oh yes, just like that!" Liz said a little louder than intended. "Oh, oh!" She let out as she closed her eyes as tight as she could. Mouth open wide as she came, and came hard. Muscle spasms gripped the dildo as she slowed it's speed from lighting, to snail, to stopped.

Liz "Oh fuck, that was a good one. Tom can't come home fast enough."

She then washed up, placed the dildo next to the box, and passed out in bed.

Waking up the next morning she found her husband next to her. He had come home last night at who knows what time and would probably be asleep for a fair bit more. Liz looked back at the dildo and the box. Her sensual side wanted to fuck herself again right away but the clean freak in her decided to at least cut up the box first. Removing the shredded paper she noticed there was something else in the bottom of the box. Pulling it out she realized it was a harness. "It's not just a dildo, it's a strap-on! Does he want to try pegging? Probably not. Why would Tom buy this?" she thought to herself. Then she got the idea to try it on. "How silly would it look for me to have a penis!" she continued. It was easy enough for her to get her legs through, then push the dildo through the hole and tighten the straps. She stood in front of the en suite bathroom mirror smiling and giggling at the sight of herself. She looked down at the alien appendage laughed and gave it a slap. "Ouch." She said out loud. Surprised at this reaction she grabbed it with her right hand. Shock gripped her as she jumped back and let go. Then she took her index finger and ran it from the tip to the base. "I felt that!" She thought. Touching the dildo in various ways Elizabeth realized that while wearing it she could feel the sensations as if she had a penis. Elizabeth started to experiment and pretty soon she realized that if she removed the dildo but kept the harness on she could still feel it. It was once the harness was removed that the sensations stopped.

Elizabeth's head was swimming with ideas. "Can I jerk off like a guy? What happens if a guy wears this? Where did this come from? How does this work?" She knew she wasn't going to get an answer to the last two questions so she decided to focus on the first. Gripping the dildo she started to stroke but it didn't feel very good. "Lube!" She thought and started to look for something in the bathroom. After searching through some drawers she eventually found something and squirted it on her hand and started to stroke. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" She said to herself. Slowly stroking still she looked up at the mirror to be greeted with the strangest sight, reality. She chuckled and had a thought "WTF am I doing in here by myself I've got a husband on the other side of the bathroom door who has gotten tons of BJ's over the coarse of our marriage. Time for my first BJ." Liz cleaned off her hands and strap on and placed the towel back on the rack. Then she opened the bathroom door and side stepped through the opening hitting the dildo on the door. "Fuck!" she let out as she winced in pain. She then walked over to her husband and gave him a little slap on the face with her "dick".

------------------

Tom had a fun night out last night and got home fairly early compared to his younger years. That said he had always been a deep sleeper and was awoken fairly suddenly feeling something rubber and a little wet slap his cheek. He opened his eyes to see a rainbow coloured dildo in his face.

Tom "What? What is going on?"

Rubbing his eyes, he looked up and noticed that the dildo was attached to his wife.

Liz "This came in the mail last night and it's been quite the interesting little toy."

Tom started to sit up, sex always got his attention. "Oh, really? Well I'm down for a little fun but lets take it slow, I just woke up."

Liz "I figured as such. Now, get out of the way. It's time for my morning BJ."

Tom "You want at BJ?"

Liz "I've given you so many, now it's my turn."

Tom relented and got up so Liz could lay down. He thought to himself. "Maybe she just wants to do this for a bit to get herself going? Whatever, it's just my wife. If this turns her on then it'll just lead to great sex after."

Liz "OK I want you to pretend this is a real penis and give me the best BJ you've ever given."

Tom "It'll be the only BJ I've ever given so I guess it'll be the best." After he said this he laughed at his own joke.

Tom got down between her legs and noticed there was a cut out so the wearer could still be penetrated. He still thought the idea of him blowing a dildo was ridiculous but relented and gave a quick lick from the base to the tip. The dildo jumped. Tom frowned in confusion.

Tom "How did you do that?"

Liz "I'm not 100% sure"

Tom "OK then.."

He gave another quick lick and it jumped again. Still weirded out by this he went all in and placed his mouth on the head. "Hummm..." Liz moaned. "She must be really into this!" Tom thought. He then went further putting more of it in his mouth until it was all in.

Liz "Now I know why you always liked these!"

Tom tried but with little knowledge of what to do and even less of what was going on he struggled. Eventually through perseverance he was able to finish the job. Tom felt the dildo start throbbing in his mouth and herd gasping from Liz.

Liz "Holy shit that was good!"

Tom "Really? You were able to cum from that?"

Liz "You don't understand, it's some sort of magic dildo. I can feel everything the dildo can. It feels like I have a cock!"

Tom "You must be joking. Close your eyes."

Tom placed three fingers on the dildo.

Tom "How many fingers are on it?"

Liz "Three!"

This went back and forth for a few minuets until Tom was satisfied it really was magic.

Tom "Wow where did it come from?"

Liz "I thought you got it? It arrived last night. Dennis brought it in."

While neither of them could quite figure out how it came into their possession, the thought was that it didn't matter. Elizabeth started "Here now it's your turn to try it on." She then took off the harness and started to put it on her husband without inserting the dildo. Then after it was placed with the hole for the dildo just above his real penis she grabbed the dildo in one hand and gave a gentle squeeze.

Tom "Wow I could really feel that! And it's not even in the harness!"

Liz "Just wait till we try this..."

Liz directed Tom to the edge of the bed, then she got into a squatting position in front of him and placed her lips on the tip of his penis. Then she placed the dildo against her opening. Slowly she eased the dildo in as she also let some of his penis into her mouth.

Tom "Oh yes... I've never felt anything like this. It's almost too much."

Liz continued to work the dildo and penis into herself much to Tom's approval. Finally all the way in he let out a sigh. Liz looked up at him and gave a smile. Then she started thrusting the dildo in and out. She then started swirling her tongue on the head of his penis. Her right hand on his penis and her left on the dildo she held on tight slowly increasing the speed and she sucked and fucked. Now moving her head back and forth Tom was in 7th heaven. Tom braced himself against the bedside table as his right leg started to tremble.

Tom "Oh yes! Keep going!"

Liz increased her pace sensing her husband was close. Besides, she already had plans on what to do next.

Tom "Fucccckkkk!"

Tom blew his load right into her mouth as she swallowed every drop. Slowing to a stop she slurped up every bit of his cum, swallowed and looked up to her husband with a smile on her face.

Tom "Wow I think that was probably the best BJ you've ever given me."

Liz replied with a smile. "Well don't relax too long, I still have plans for you."

Tom looking down at his deflating cock "I'm not sure what you plan on doing but it looks like I'm out of the game for a bit."

Liz held up the dildo, "Not anymore!" Tom raised his eyebrows and loosened the straps on the harness. The two of them pushed through the dildo with the giddy enthusiasm of a pair of teenagers.

Liz jumped backward on the bed and looked at Tom biting her lip. "Come over here you big stud." She said. She raised up her legs while Tom climbed on the bed and positioned himself over her.

Tom "This is probably going to a little strange with a new angle."

"Here!" Liz said as she positioned a small pillow under her butt.

Tom lined up his "new cock" with his wife and slid in easily. "This is so good and strange at the same time." Tom remarked. "It really does feel like a cock, but it's a little different than my cock." He finished. "Well that's probably because it's not your cock." Liz added. Liz placed her hands around Toms back while he slowly slid the strap-on in and out getting use to the sensations and the new angle. Tom kissed Liz and then whispered into her ear "I'm glad you found this, cause I'm gonna fuck you silly with it." With that she grabbed his head and gave him another kiss while also wrapping her legs around his butt.

"Faster!" Liz exclaimed. Tom sped up to a moderate speed and looked her in the eyes. She smiled back and ran her hands up and down his back. It was at this point Tom realized his real penis had come back to life and wanted in on the game. Because of this he couldn't thrust as deep as it was getting in the way.

Liz "Deeper!"

Tom "I can't, my penis is getting in the way."

Liz "Well then, stick it in too!"

Tom didn't need to be told twice and wet this penis then pushed it in along side the dildo into his wife. It was a tight fit.

Liz "Holy fuck!"

Tom in surprise gave her a look of concern and responded "Are you ok? Does it hurt?" To which she replied with "Put them all the way in!"

Tom managed to squeeze both cocks into his wife's vagina and worked his way back to the pace they were at before. Tom could feel the tightness surround his two cocks as they shifted back and forth together. He looked up and noticed Liz's chest starting to tun red.

Liz "Oh yea, keep going! Just like that!"

Tom did as instructed trying to hold back his own orgasm. Liz then grabbed his head and pulled him closer for a kiss. She then wrapped her legs around his butt and started pulling him closer with every thrust. Liz then grabbed the sheets with her right hand as she started gasping. "Oh, oh, Ahhhh!" Tom watched Liz arch her back as she came under him with great pleasure. It was watching this that sent Tom over the edge himself. "Fuck!" Tom moaned as he felt a tingle travel down his spine and both of his cocks start twitching inside his wife.

Liz "Well that was quite the experience!"

Tom "You're telling me! There's still so many things to try out!"

Liz "Yes well first work, then play." She gave him a wink at this line.

After this they agreed to get some breakfast and then do some yard work. Liz finished eating and ran upstairs to get dressed to do the weed whacking. Tom sighed thinking to himself "She just doesn't want to mow the lawn." When he eventually made his way up there he noticed she also had taken the harness. "I guess she wants to wear it next." He thought. Then a wicked thought came to mind. He opened the curtain to the backward where she had started. Liz was casually trimming the grass around their shed when Tom put the whole dildo in his mouth as far as he could and watched her stop mid stride. Confused at first, she then looked up at the window and smiled.

Marshal1
Marshal1
67 Followers