Wife's Birthday Gift

Story Info
Wife's birthday gift becomes husband's surprise.
10.6k words
4.64
33.5k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A husband offers to get fucked by a trans escort for his wife's birthday, but she has a couple surprises for him.

This story contains very light bondage, a man servicing cock orally and anally, plus a little trans-dom tossed in for good measure. And the husband is in stockings and a garter, in case you consider that cross-dressing. If this isn't your thing, thanks for stopping by. Cheers.

---------------

My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. We have a very active sex life and have done our fair share of experimentation. Three-ways (but not with another man); roll play; public sex; masturbation while the other person watches or is perhaps restrained; fantasy talk; strap-on sex; and even some bondage. However, a couple of recurring requests from my wife have gone unfulfilled up until now. She has the desire to see me fucked by a real cock. Preferably the center of a gang bang, but she would settle for seeing me spit-roasted. And she keeps asking if we can join a sex club that holds monthly parties at someone's house.

I keep telling her that I have no desire to be fucked by a man. But the truth is, I am curious. However, I'm afraid I might like it, and she'll think less of me if I do. Stupid, I know, but whoever said our subconscious mind was rational. I'm also not keen to have another man in the room when we're having sex. The idea makes me uncomfortable - probably due to insecurity and some latent homophobia.

So, a couple months before my wife's birthday, I told her she could hire a trans escort to fuck me. Her birthday present. But she'd need to restrain and blindfold me, or I might cop out. Also, she'd have to arrange it. I tried but couldn't bring myself to make the call.

She was ecstatic that I finally agreed to get fucked, but she wasn't happy about me being tied down and blindfolded. She pouted and teased me for the first week, calling me a pussy, a wimp, and a homophobe. But then she changed her mind. I probably should have worried about the sudden change, but I was just relieved.

Debbie, my wife, decided that if I was gonna be blindfolded, then I should give up the ability to hear as well. She asked me if I'd be willing to wear my noise-canceling headphones and listen to loud music. That way, she could talk to the escort and give her instructions, but I wouldn't know what was coming. And if she wanted to say something to me, she could mute the headphones and talk to me, like when we're on a plane.

It sounded a little scary a first, and I was noncommittal. But, after a couple days, I thought it might be kinky and exciting. So I agreed.

Being the enterprising type, I told Debbie we should use earbuds and set them up so she could talk to me using a headset. She loved the idea, and we spent a few days setting up our computer to play music and allow her and the escort to communicate with me using a pair of Bluetooth headsets.

Over the remaining weeks, I alternated between worried, terrified, nearly calling the whole thing off, and, if I'm being honest, excited. I'm no stranger to anal sex. Debbie has fucked me with her strap-on countless times, and I really enjoy it. So the thought of getting fucked by a real cock was intriguing and exciting.

What concerned me most was people finding out that we hired a trans escort. My wife loves to tell her girlfriends about our bedroom antics, and I was terrified one of my friends would find out. I have to admit that so far, none of my friends have ever mentioned me taking a strap-on, so the women seem to be able to keep a secret - at least from their hubbies - but they sure aren't shy about calling me a butt-slut when no one else is around...

So, here we are, the evening of Debbie's birthday. The temperature in the house has been cranked to take the bite out of the winter dampness. Our large ottoman has been covered in a thick layer of towels, and I've been bound on top of it. The living room floor is covered with towels and sheets, as are the sofa, loveseat, and chairs - in case they decide to move me to a different position later.

I'm naked, except for a pair of my wife's sheer black stockings with a matching garter, cuz, hey, if I'm gonna get fucked like a bitch, why not look the part. Debbie wanted me to wear heels, a bra, crotchless panties, a wig, and put on makeup, but I refused. I may have dressed in drag for some of our role-play adventures, but I wasn't doing it tonight. I was already way outside my comfort zone.

The ottoman usually rolls easily, but with towels and sheets on the floor, it's pretty stationary. My head is hanging over the edge of the stool, making my face available for fucking, but I can rest my chin on the edge if I get tired. My legs are fastened using thigh straps and rope. The rope attached to the thigh straps runs around the outside of the ottoman and is tied to the opposing front wheels. This spreads my thighs open and holds them tight against the stool without cutting off my circulation.

Restraining my arm was a bit of a challenge. My arms are long enough to touch the floor, and the stool is pretty short, so we couldn't figure out how to restrain them at first. The solution ended up being pretty simple. We fastened my wrists to my thigh straps using leather cuffs and padlocks. This prevents me from pulling out the earbuds or taking off the blindfold. I can be lifted off the ottoman, so I can service cock from a submissive kneeling position. And it prevents me from grabbing the stool and flipping it over, allowing me to escape my bondage.

Debbie and I chatted while we waited for our guest to arrive. I'd been restrained for about 15 minutes when the doorbell rang. Debbie slid the blindfold over my eyes, inserted the earbuds, cranked the music, and went to let in the escort. I lay there waiting, the anticipation building.

Multiple songs played. Thoughts cascaded through my mind. Would I like it? Would I want more? Would my friends find out? What if I freaked out? What if the escort presented her cock, and I couldn't suck it? What if her cock was huge? Would she think I was a freak for being tied down? Would it be better than Debbie's strap-on? Would she cum in my ass or in my mouth? If she came in my mouth, could I swallow it?

Depending on the scenario running through my mind, my cock alternated between getting hard and becoming flaccid. Suddenly I thought, what if Debbie films it - oh fuck she could use her phone! Shit, we didn't talk about filming, which meant she was free to do it if she wanted. Fuck!

I was about to call out, 'no filming' when I felt long fingernails lightly trail along my back, from my shoulders to my ass. The sensation caused me to shudder and exhale a stuttered moan. I forgot my protest. All senses suddenly focused on the game about to begin.

A palm was placed lightly on the center of my back, heal first, then rocked forward, until the entire hand, with open fingers, was pressing firmly, but comfortably, on my back.

It remained stationary, unmoving, with no other touch or sensation. Just the heat from the palm and fingers. The warmth radiating into my skin.

I felt something pour on my back and shuddered from the new sensation. It was neither hot nor cold, just liquid that pooled in the ridges of my back and around the hand. The hand moved into the liquid and started moving around - it was massage oil. The other hand joined in, and the person started giving me a massage.

Strong yet feminine hands worked the oil into my skin. Working the knots out of my muscles. Deep into my back muscles. Down along my arms. Up into my neck and shoulders. My scalp. My ears. My temples. My forehead. Working and loosening. Soothing my muscles and easing my apprehension. Her massage skills would be welcome at any spa.

The hands never seemed to lift. They just kept working me into submission. They were working my lower back, and I was beginning to drift off when a pair of legs pressed up between my thighs. I tensed. But the hands just kept massaging. Reaching forward to my shoulders and back to my hips. Rubbing deep into the muscles running up my spine. More oil. The massage continued.

Her hips were now against my ass, and I could feel panties but no cock. Perhaps she wore a garter and stockings, but I couldn't be sure. I was focused on her hips and not on her massage. A voice interrupted the music in my ears.

"Relax, baby. Just relax," it was Debbie. "You're holding your breath. Relax and enjoy the massage."

She was right - I'd stopped breathing. I exhaled and inhaled and tried to relax again. The massage continued. She laid forward, and I felt breasts press into my back. Large, warm breasts with big hard nipples. I knew the sensation well from being strap-on fucked. It felt wonderful. I sighed.

A very feminine voice entered my earbuds. "That's it, baby, relax, let Candy take care of you." I assume the voice belonged to Candy - my masseuse. I didn't expect such a feminine voice from a trans escort. I was pleasantly surprised.

She continued working my neck, shoulders, head, and face. I relaxed. Fuck, I was in heaven. I'd pay for this treatment any day. I'm not sure how long she worked on me. My mind was drifting. I was completely and utterly relaxed, on the verge of nodding off.

Candy's massage of my face and head had turned me to mush. She moved back to my temples and lifted my head. My face was now pointing forward. Something touched my right cheek. I didn't respond - the touch hardly registered. It traced from my cheek across my lips, under my nose to my other cheek, then back to my lips.

"Relax, baby. Breathe deeply through your nose and relax," Candy cooed over the earbuds.

I inhaled deeply, and a strong scent of vanilla, with maybe a hint of mint, wafted into my nose. It was amazing.

Candy continued her magical assault on my head and temples. She began squirming on my back, rubbing her tits into my warm oily back, and flexing her hips into mine with a slow grinding gyration. It was amazing. My cock would have been raging if I wasn't so relaxed. My mind and body felt like they were floating. I was on the cusp of sleep.

"Keep breathing, baby. Doesn't it smell amazing? That lovely smell of vanilla and mint. Mmmmm, heavenly, isn't it?"

"Mmmmm, heavenly," I responded through the haze.

"Do you want to taste it, baby? Taste that vanilla and mint. Would you like that, baby?" She whispered in my earbuds - the music no longer blaring - just covering the ambient sounds.

"Mmmm, vanilla..." a barely audible purr. Just repeating the words that registered in my disconnected mind.

"Mmmm, yeah, vanilla. Open your lips and taste it, baby. Taste that vanilla. Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue. We'll give you that heavenly vanilla." Candy's words were barely a whisper - but somehow commanding.

She had just finished massaging my eyebrows and was working on my temples and ears again. I was floating. My mouth opened, and my tongue came out - looking for that magnificent vanilla and mint flavor. Candy's palms pressed over my ears as her fingers massaged my temples. Something soft and spongy and vanilla flavored entered my mouth.

My lips closed around it, and I sucked instinctively. My tongue twirled around the head of a penis. I savored the flavor and sensation. I purred and murmured. Exploring the penis. Enjoying the cock in my mouth.

My mind lifted from the depths of the haze into which it had descended. My eyes shot open behind the blindfold. I tried to sit up. To turn my head and eject the cock. But Candy's weight and hands held me firmly in place. The cock, now lodged in my mouth, wasn't moving - it just sat there.

"Relax, baby. You sucked it in all on your own. You liked the smell and the taste a minute ago. And you agreed to all of this as a birthday present to your wife. We're just trying to make this as pleasurable for you as it is for her. She's sitting on the sofa. Watching you. Pulling on her nipples. Stroking a big long dildo in and out of her gorgeous pussy. She looks hot," Candy intoned over the earbuds.

It appeared that Debbie had gotten naked to enjoy my performance. I hadn't really thought about that. Her watching me. Naked. Fucking herself. It was hot, and my cock stirred.

Candy was squirming on my back again, and I could feel her breath on my neck. My mind was reeling. The cock in my mouth tasted of vanilla and mint but also musk. The mushroom head was soft but firm. I was trying to keep my teeth off it. Trying not to move my tongue and service it. Spit was building in my mouth. My lips were firmly locked around the shaft, and I didn't know what to do. Spitting the drool on our living room floor, even with all the towels, didn't cross my mind. I swallowed to clear the spit from my mouth.

In doing so, my tongue worked the underside of the cock, and I felt it flex and pulse in response. My freakout from having a cock in my mouth subsided. We had hired a trans escort to fuck me - this was bound to happen. The world hadn't ended. There was a magnificent pair of tits grinding into my back; my naked wife was pleasuring herself on the sofa while watching me with a cock in my mouth; masterful hands were massaging my temples; and if I'm being honest, an incredible-tasting cock was in my mouth. Things could be worse...

I relaxed and allowed myself to sink back into the ottoman. I swallowed again. Doing so caused the cock to be pulled into my mouth a bit further, like what happens when you suck on a Popsicle or lollipop.

"That's it, baby, relax. You're doing fine. Just keep swallowing like that. Relax. Let your mind go. Don't think about it being a cock. Just pretend it's a big lollipop. Suck up all its flavor. Suck in that wonderful vanilla flavor. Twirl your tongue around it and see if you can find the mint flavor, Theo. See if you can find the mint hidden on the top of Amy's shaft, baby. Can you do that, Theo? Can you find the mint for me, baby?" Candy's voice was more animated now but still slow, calm, and reassuring.

Perhaps it was Candy's coaching, maybe it was instinct - I swallowed again, my tongue exploring Amy's cock. Candy's hands came off my ears and were replaced by another set of hands - Amy's. Candy sat up and started working my back and shoulders again - starting that same incredible massage. Amy held my head carefully but firmly - not moving my head or her cock - letting me, or perhaps making me, explore her cock on my own terms.

A new voice entered my earbuds, "Oh yeah, baby, that's it. Twirl your tongue around my cock. That feels amazing. Move it to the bottom and lick the sensitive spot under the head. You know the spot. Oh, Theo, that's really good, baby. Oh fuck I'm loving this."

It was Amy urging me on. My wife's insistence that we set up two headsets now made sense. It wasn't so she could talk to me; it was so these two could talk to me. Appears she hired two escorts. She was gonna get her spit-roast. Nasty little minx. Well, it was her birthday, and she had to do all the set up. I guess I couldn't fault her for buying a little extra sugar...

Candy had started bumping her hips into my butt as she massaged me. I was getting worked up and horny now. I got bolder, consciously exploring Amy's cock. I was starting to like this. I could feel my cock responding and lengthening between my legs, pressing into the side of the ottoman.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Work that cock. Twirl that tongue. Suck it, baby. Suck on it. Think about all the great BJs you've gotten from your wife, Theo, and channel that. Oh, baby, you're so fucking good," Amy purred over the earbuds.

Amy's hands came off the side of my head, allowing me to use my neck to explore more of her cock. Candy's hands were firmly planted in the center of my back, massaging and pressing down. Possibly there to keep me from pulling back when Amy let go, but I had no intention of stopping now. I was getting into this.

I flexed forward and drove more of Amy's cock into my mouth. Sucking and slurping. Bobbing back and forth. Twisting my head from side to side. Twirling my tongue around that magnificent cock. Pulling off and licking her shaft. Spitting on it before impaling myself again. Doing as Amy asked and trying to give her the best BJ I could.

"Oh fuck Theo. You're a natural at this. Men really do give the best blowjobs. Look at you go, baby. Suck it. Worship my cock, baby. Inhale my essence. Open your mouth and inhale around my shaft. Really taste me, Theo. Oh, fuck yeah. God, you're amazing, baby. Oh fuck, Candy, this slut's mouth is amazing."

Amy wasn't holding back now; she was ranting into my earbuds. Extolling my blowjob skills. I loved all of it. The feeling of her cock in my mouth. The words she was saying. Proud she was enjoying it. I was excited and horny. I wanted more. I pulled back off her cock and lifted my head towards where her face should be.

"Fuck my mouth, Amy. Use me like a little slut. Pound you're big meat stick into my face." And I rammed my face back onto her shaft.

"Oh, you're a dirty little cocksucker aren't you. You nasty fucking slut. Okay, you want me to rape your face, bitch? Here we go!" And she grabbed the sides of my head again.

She pushed forward, and her cock began entering my mouth further and further. In diameter, her cock seemed to be about the size of a large Smokie, maybe an inch and a quarter, but probably no more than that. But its length just seemed to keep going. It reached the back of my mouth and started to push into my throat - slowly but steadily. I gagged a bit, and she pulled back and held still.

"You want more bitch?"

I nodded vigorously and yelled 'yes' around her cock, but it sounded more like a dog woofing. Well, that's what I heard through the bone conduction that reached my ears. The earbuds prevented me from hearing my own voice audibly.

She pressed forward again. This time when I gagged, she just kept moving forward. Her cock entered my throat, and I bucked as my gag reflex engaged fully. I flailed and torqued, but between Amy's hands on my head and Candy pressing on my back, I really couldn't move.

After what seemed an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds, Amy pulled clear of my mouth. I gasped and coughed and sputtered.

"Try to relax, baby. You can overcome your gag reflex. It just takes some practice. I bet your wife can suck without gagging. You don't want her to beat you at this, do you? Are you ready for more, Theo? Do you wanna take my entire cock into that delicious little mouth of yours? Come on, Theo. Let's do this, baby. Me and you. Open that throat and root my shaft, baby. You can do it. Come on, Theo, man up and eat me, baby!" Amy purred and coached and enticed me.

"Fuck yeah!" I barked. "Rape my face. Drive that big fucker down my throat!" And I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"Oh, I love this little slut," Amy chuckled.

Her cock entered my mouth and pressed forward. Faster this time, giving me no time to react. One instant, it was on my tongue; the next, it was down my throat. Her balls were on my chin, and my nose was pressed into her shaved pubic area. Her cock was buried to the hilt in my mouth and throat, I'm guessing a little more than 7 inches of sublime shemale cock. I tried to relax, and it worked for a few seconds, but then I started gagging again, but slightly less violently. I couldn't breathe with her cock in my throat, and after a few more seconds, my subconscious took over. I started to buck and thrash, desperate for air.

Amy pulled back out, but just into my mouth this time. I breathed in great gasps of air around her cock and tried to relax. Once I'd caught my breath, I begged for more. I can't say what they heard around Amy's cock, but they seemed to understand.

"You little cock slut. Listen to you begging for more. Okay, baby, here we go. I'm gonna skull fuck you for a bit. If you need me to stop, grunt 'no' three times quickly. That'll be your safe word.