The Magic Hypno-Box Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom uses former son-in-law for filthy decadent desires.
4.8k words
4.44
10k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Warning, this story contains pants pooping and scat. If you find this type of material to be offensive or not to your liking you may want to check out some of my other stories instead of this one.

**********************************************************************************************************

It had been three weeks since Barb first used the Hypno-Box to turn her daughter's ex-husband into a slave for her sexual pleasure. She was extremely pleased by the results she had achieved through her hypnotic suggestions.

Simply by calling her son-in-law Danny instead of Dan, Barb was able to transform him into her unknowing but willing sex slave. As Danny, he had an insatiable sexual desire for his mother Barbara. From the very moment he laid eyes on her, Danny became instantly aroused and would do everything he was told.

During each of the previous times that Barb used her son-in-law for pleasure she didn't task him with anything too difficult. She was now anxious to extend Danny's limits to fulfill the most extreme decadent kinky sexual pleasures that she truly desired.

With the success she had thus far, Barb was confident she could make her son-in-law do everything she wanted him to do. She had used the same technique and suggestions on her late husband to make him do things he never would have done if not under her hypnotic spell.

Barb's kinky decadent desires began during her youth. At a young age she became infatuated with her own poop. Initially she enjoyed the smell but soon began to also wonder how it tasted.

In order to satisfy her curiosity, Barb began to wipe herself after bowel movements with her fingers instead of using toilet paper. After sniffing the poop on her fingers, she found licking them clean to be quite enjoyable.

Over time, Barb's infatuation with her poop grew stronger. When she was twelve she purposely pooped in her pants for the first time. The experience was so enjoyable that she began using her pants instead of the toilet at every opportunity. As she grew into her teens, the pleasure turned sexual and she never stopped enjoying it.

Throughout her entire adult life, Barb continued to feel extreme sexual pleasure from having bowel movements in her pants. She mostly pooped her pants when alone at home but occasionally she would fake having accidents in public.

Barb found It extremely arousing having others know that she had pooped in her pants. She also found it very erotic to have others smell the stink she enjoyed so much.

In all the years that Dan knew his former mother-in-law, he never would have imagined her to have a poop fetish. Barb always gave the appearance of being as straight and prissy as anyone could be. She was prudish in the way she dressed and never cursed.

When Barb spoke of the human body, she always used the proper terminology. A male or female's private parts were their penis or vagina. For bodily functions, she considered pee or poop as being naughty words. She preferred tinkle or number one, and BM or number two.

Despite Barb's good girl appearance to everyone, the secret sexual desires of the sixty-five year old mother of five were extremely kinky and decadent. Through the use of the Hypno-Box, she had brought her late husband into her world of decadent pleasure and had him enjoying her bodily wastes as much as she did.

Barb now hoped to also bring her ex-son-in-law into her world of decadent pleasure. When Dan came to her house for their weekly dinner together she was ready to put her plan into action.

"You seem to be a little on edge tonight Dan. Would you like to use the Hypno-Box again to help you relax."

"I'm not sure I feel any more tense than usual but okay. It did get me feeling really good and relaxed the last time I used it."

Barb got the box and placed in on the table. Her son-in-law took a seat as she turned it on. In the same manner as the first time, Dan concentrated on the shiny spinning pinwheel and the relaxing white noise coming from the box. His mother-in-law stood behind him and began speaking in her soothing hypnotic voice.

"Watch the wheel and relax Dan. Focus on the spinning wheel. Think of nothing. Just clear your mind and relax. Relax. Relax. Watch the wheel. Relax. Relax. Relax. Your eyes are getting heavy. Relax."

It took little time before Dan closed his eyes and his head nodded forward. He was once again in the trance-like hypnotic state that his mother-in-law wanted.

Even though Barb was ready to add to the suggestions she had given Dan during their first session, she started out by giving him essentially the exact same instructions as the previous time. She used this technique to reinforce the feelings her son-in-law already felt and to build upon them.

"Dan, this is Barb. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Barb, I can hear you."

"Now listen very closely. You are no longer Dan. You are Danny. I am no longer Barb. I am mother Barbara. Now tell me who you are."

"I am Danny."

"Yes, you are Danny. And who am I?"

"You are mother Barbara."

"Yes, you are Danny and I am mother Barbara. When I call you Danny you will immediately think of mother Barbara as a sexual goddess. You will be filled with an insatiable sexual desire for her. When you lay your eyes on mother Barbara you will become extremely aroused. You will do everything mother Barbara tells you. Do you understand?"

"Yes mother Barbara. I understand. I will do as you say."

"Tell me again who I am Danny.".

"You are mother Barbara. You are a sexual goddess."

Thus far Barb had simply reiterated the things she had previously implanted in her son-in-law's mind. As she continued she was ready to introduce him to the more decadent and naughty desires she had for fulfilling her sexual pleasures.

"Yes Danny, I am mother Barbara. I am a sexual goddess. The urine produced by a sexual goddess is sweet golden nectar. The taste is pleasurable and desirable. The golden nectar of your goddess will bring you extreme sexual arousal. You will crave mother Barbara's golden nectar Danny. You will be filled with desire to drink the nectar from her fountain. Do you understand?"

"Yes mother Barbara. You are a sexual goddess and I will crave your golden nectar. I will desire to drink from your fountain."

"Yes Danny. The urine of your sexual goddess is delicious sweet golden nectar. It will bring you sexual arousal and pleasure. The excrement produced by your sexual goddess is like delicious creamy chocolate. The aroma, the texture, and the taste of the excrement of your sexual goddess is pleasurable and desirable. You will be sexually aroused by smelling the excrement of your goddess. Eating the excrement of your goddess will bring you extreme sexual arousal and pleasure. You will crave the creamy excrement of your goddess. Your desire for eating the delicious chocolate her body produces will be insatiable. Do you understand?"

"Yes mother Barbara, I understand. You are a sexual goddess. I will crave and eat the delicious creamy chocolate that your body produces."

Barb listened to her son-in-law's words. She was already feeling quite excited as she thought about the fun she soon would be having.

"Now tell me again, who are you?"

"I am Danny."

"And who am I?"

"You are mother Barbara, You are a sexual goddess."

"Yes, you are Danny and I am mother Barbara. In a moment I will again call you by the name Dan. When I say Dan you will no longer be Danny. You will remember nothing about Danny or his desires. Do you understand?"

"Yes mother Barbara. I understand. When you say Dan I will become Dan."

"Very good. Now how do you feel Dan?"

Dan opened his eyes.

"Oh man, this hypnotic box thing is incredible. I feel so totally relaxed and refreshed again. I love using it."

"I'm glad that it works so well for you and happy that it's getting put to good use again."

For the next several minutes Barb and her son-in-law engaged in a typical conversation about a recent happening involving Dan's ex-wife. His mother-in-law was getting anxious to see if her new hypnotic suggestions worked and changed the topic when she had the chance.

"Oh Dan, I just remembered that I wanted to have you check out the toilet upstairs. The water has been running a lot lately and I can't figure out what's wrong or how to fix it."

It wasn't unusual for Barb to ask her son-in-law to fix something and he was happy to help. Dan followed her into the bathroom and removed the lid from the tank. He flushed the toilet and the water stopped running when the tank was filled. He flushed it again with the same results.

"Well I'm not sure? It seems like it's working fine right now and I don't see anything that would be causing a problem."

"It figures that it's working now but thanks for checking it out. If I have any more problems I'll let you know Danny."

Dan stopped momentarily as he put the lid back on the tank. He shook his head as if he had just woken up. When he turned around mother Barbara was smiling. As he looked towards his mother-in-law she could see the lust growing in his eyes.

Barb bit her lip and gazed towards his crotch. Her son-in-law was wearing loose fitting shorts and she saw a bulge forming inside them. Just like the other times, Danny was getting an erection.

"Oh my goodness Danny, it looks as if your penis is getting excited for me again?"

"Yes mother Barbara. You are a sexual goddess. Looking at you always gets me aroused."

"You make me blush when you say things like that Danny but I do like hearing it. It makes me feel so desirable having a sexy young man's penis get aroused for me. Take off your clothes and show me your excited penis."

Danny removed his clothes for mother Barbara.

"Oh my, you look so very sexy tonight Danny. Your penis is so hard and excited. Put your hands on your hips and let me admire your sexy penis."

Danny stood in front of his mother-in-law with his penis fully erect as she removed her blouse. Barbara unclasped her big lacy white bra and released her saggy mature forty-four inch double D cup breasts.

"Rub your excited penis for me Danny while I finish undressing."

Barbara watched her son-in-law place the palm of his hand against his erection and rub it. She slid her knee length skirt down over her big forty-eight inch hips and thighs then stepped out of it.

With a smirk on her face Barbara adjusted her big white cotton Just My Size full cut underpants.

"Do you like to see me in just my panties Danny?"

"Yes mother Barbara, I love seeing you in your panties. You are a sexual goddess."

"I'm glad you like them Danny. Now keep rubbing your penis and kneel in front of me."

As Danny knelt in front of Barbara she began running her fingers through his hair. She spread her legs slightly.

"Push your nose into the crotch of my panties and sniff my vagina. You know how much I love having a man sniff my vagina."

"Oh yes mother Barbara, I do know you love that."

"Now lick the gusset of my panties Danny. Lick them and do not stop until I say to. Your goddess has a very special treat for you tonight."

Barbara put her hands on Danny's head while keeping her legs spread. As she watched him licking the crotch of her panties she was ready to enjoy a pleasure she'd been missing ever since her husband had passed away.

Mother Barbara closed her eyes and concentrated. Within seconds she began to release a stream of urine and moaned with pleasure when she felt the warm wetness soaking her underpants.

Danny continued licking his mother-in-law's panties as she pissed in them. Barbara immediately began to orgasm as she pulled his head tight into her crotch. It had been years since she last enjoyed this pleasure.

"Oh god yes Danny, lick my panties and taste my delicious golden nectar!"

Barbara squealed with delight as Danny lapped up the pee coming through her panties with absolute pleasure. His penis was as hard as it could be.

As a steady stream of warm golden fluid soaked her underpants and ran down her legs onto the floor Barbara's body trembled with orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh Danny lick it. Lick and suck that delicious nectar from my panties!"

After several seconds of constant urination and an intense orgasm Barbara sighed with pleasured satisfaction. She looked down and saw her son-in-law smiling up at her.

"Oh thank you mother Barbara for allowing me to sample your golden nectar. I have never tasted anything so delicious."

Barbara knew the hypnotic suggestions she had given her son-in-law had been received and absorbed. Her heart began to beat faster at knowing the pleasure she really desired was now only a moment away.

"That was wonderful Danny. You made my vagina get so happy when you licked my golden nectar from my panties. Now I have a treat that is even more special for you to enjoy."

Barbara closed the bathroom door. A full length mirror hung on the back side of it. She had Danny kneel with his side towards the mirror.

"That's perfect Danny. Now I can watch while you enjoy my very special treat."

Barbara moved directly in front of her son-in-law and bent over with her butt near his face. She was absolutely giddy with excitement.

"Press your nose into my panties and sniff my butt Danny. You know how much I enjoy having you smell my butt."

As her son-in-law pushed his face against her panties and smelled her, Barbara started rubbing her clit through her wet underpants. She breathed deeply as she mentally prepared herself.

"Oh god yes Danny, that's how I want you to do it. Keep your nose pressed against my panties near to my anus."

Barbara got quiet as she stood very still. She was concentrating on her bowels and pushing to begin a movement. Within seconds she felt her butt hole opening and bit her lip as soft warm poo began to push between her butt cheeks.

Almost instantaneously Barbara heard the familiar crackling sound she knew so well and felt a large amount of creamy mushy poop spreading out in the seat of her panties.

The air in the bathroom immediately filled with the stench from fresh poop. Barbara squealed with delight as she inhaled and smelled her own stink.

"Oh god yes Danny, I smell my BM!"

Barbara placed her hand behind her son-in-law's head and held it to keep his face against her butt. She rocked her hips and moaned as orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

"Oh god Danny, I've made a big messy BM in my underpants. Now breathe in deeply and smell it. Smell that wonderful delightful stink of my BM!"

Danny didn't have a choice but he wasn't fighting it either. He was inhaling with extreme pleasure the aroma of poop from his sexual goddess. The excitement caused semen to ooze from his erect penis, slowly flowing down his shaft and dripping off his scrotum.

When Barbara saw the reflection in the mirror of the uncontrolled arousal in her son-in-law's penis, her pleasure increased even more.

"Oh yea Danny, keep smelling it. You're making my vagina get so happy. It excites me to have a sexy young man smell the stink of my BM."

Danny moaned with pleasure while he enjoyed what he perceived as a very pleasant and arousing aroma. As he pressed and rubbed his face into her messed panties his mother-in-law continued watching in the mirror.

Barbara could see creamy poop pushing out of the leg opening of her panties onto her lower butt cheek and thigh. Seeing the brown gooey substance excited her so much she could no longer control her most decadent desire. She reached back and pulled her panty aside.

"Oh Danny, lick the delicious creamy chocolate from the butt of your goddess."

As she watched her son-in-law slide his tongue through her poop Barbara again began to orgasm. Her body trembled and she screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh my god! Lick it Danny. Lick my delicious chocolate treat. Oh yea, taste my BM. Oh god yes, you're making my vagina squirt with pleasure!"

Barbara had not enjoyed the pleasure of an intense squirting orgasm in years. For the next several seconds it was non-stop. Her vagina continually convulsed as she felt stream after stream of her vaginal fluid squirting into her messed underpants.

"Oh my goodness Danny, you've got me so turned on. Rub your penis for me while I change positions."

As her son-in-law rubbed his excited penis, Barbara laid on the floor and raised her legs back up over her head.

"Oh Danny, seeing your sexy excited penis is getting me even more turned on. Now put your hand on my butt and smear my BM between my legs. Smear it and spread it all over my vagina."

Barbara could hardly contain her excitement when her son-in-law pressed his hand against the bulge in her panty then smeared creamy poop on her hairy vagina. It had been a long time since she last enjoyed the pleasure of a man smearing her poop.

After Danny had smeared a sufficient amount poop between her legs, Barbara instructed him to pull the gusset of her panty aside. With her legs raised while lying on her back, mother Barbara became even more aroused as she enjoyed the intense stinky aroma of her fresh BM while viewing the creamy mess spread on her vagina.

"Oh goodness Danny, just look at all that thick creamy chocolate covering my vagina. Look at how my delicious pink lips are showing through the chocolate. Now rub your penis between my lips Danny."

Barbara was in ecstasy as she watched her son-in-law begin sliding his penis between her poop covered vaginal lips.

"Oh yea Danny, that looks so sexy. I want to watch you ejaculate on my vagina. Do it Danny, ejaculate on my vagina!"

Danny began to rapidly slide his penis in the mushy creamy chocolate between his mother-in-law's legs. Within seconds he groaned loudly as streams of semen squirted from his penis.

Barbara was rubbing her poop covered clitoris and squealed with orgasmic pleasure at seeing Danny's excitement.

"Oh god yes, squirt your semen all over my vagina Danny. Squirt it everywhere. Add lots of cream to my chocolate."

Danny fulfilled his mother-in-law's kinky desire as he shot a massive load of cum on her poop covered pussy. Barbara was delirious with pleasure as she anticipated what she was about to have her son-in-law do.

"Oh god yes Danny, look at that delicious creamy treat. Now press your face into my pudding and eat it. Eat your cream with my chocolate."

Danny pushed his face between Barbara's spread legs and began lapping up the gooey creamy poop from her hairy vagina. She squealed loudly as an intense orgasm filled her body with pleasure.

"Oh eat it Danny eat it. Eat your mother Barbara's delicious creamy chocolate BM!"

Danny was delighted to do whatever his mother-in-law requested. Under normal circumstances he would have been disgusted to eat her poop but her hypnotic suggestion had him loving it. He not only enjoyed the taste, he was extremely aroused by it and his cock was already fully erect again.

As Danny continued to lick the creamy stinky mess between her legs, Barbara was ready to enjoy more of her kinky decadent desires. She put her hands on her son-in-law's head and ran her fingers though his hair.

"Now get a nice big glob of my delicious creamy chocolate Danny and put it in your mouth."

Danny pushed his fingers inside Barbara's panty and scooped out a large amount of creamy poop. He looked towards his mother-in-law as he shoved the gooey chocolate mess into his mouth.

"Oh god yes Danny, now chew it up but don't swallow it. Just keep it in your mouth."

Barbara rubbed her clit as she watched her son-in-law chewing a mouth full of her poop.

"Oh yea Danny, now take another glob and stroke your penis with it."

Danny did as mother Barbara instructed.

"Oh yea, that's it. Stroke you penis and spread it on your scrotum too."

Danny was delighted as he continued to chew Mother Barbara's poop while smearing her stinky creamy chocolate on his cock and balls.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers
12