The Magic Hypno-Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

"Oh my goodness Danny, you look so sexy. Now scoop up another glob of my creamy pudding in your free hand."

Barbara was ecstatic watching her son-in-law do everything she told him. She especially loved seeing the brown drool running down his chin as he stroked his penis and chewed her poop. It was even more enjoyable than she anticipated.

"Oh Danny, I love seeing you eat my tasty pudding. Now swallow for your mother Barbara."

As she watched Dan gulp down his mouth full of her poop, Barbara squealed with pleasure. She shoved her fingers in her vagina and brought herself to orgasm.

Barbara continued to finger herself and squeal.

"Oh my god Danny, I love watching you eat my BM! Do you like eating my delicious BM?"

"Yes mother Barbara."

"Oh please tell me Danny. Let me hear you say that you like to eat it."

"I like to eat your BM mother Barbara."

"Oh god yes. And do you like to smell my BM Danny?"

"Yes mother Barbara, I like to smell your BM too."

"Oh Danny. I love hearing that. Those words make me very happy. Do you want to eat more of my delicious BM?"

"Yes mother Barbara. I would love to eat more of your BM."

"Then do it for me Danny! Add your cream to the glob in your hand and eat it!"

Barbara watched Danny rapidly stroke his penis and groan with pleasure as he covered the glob of chocolate brown poop in his hand with a large amount of thick white semen. When he finished ejaculating, he pushed the entire glob into his mouth.

Shivers of excitement surged through Barbara. She screamed with pleasure as she rocked her hips and her body trembled from the intensity of the orgasms she was enjoying.

"Oh god yes Danny, chew it up and swallow my delicious BM!"

Barbara moaned and sighed as her vagina flooded with her own cream.

"Oh my god, I've never had such a happy vagina."

It took very little time for Danny to consume the large creamy glob of poop he had pushed into his mouth. He did it with pleasure and without gagging.

When he finished, he smiled and looked with lust at mother Barbara. Despite already ejaculating twice in a short amount of time, his penis was getting erect again.

Barbara was nearly worn out from the extreme intense pleasure she'd been enjoying but wasn't ready to end her fun. As she lifted her big butt off the floor, she pulled down her poop filled underpants. She got on her knees in front of Danny then held up her panties.

"Mmmm, look at all that delicious creamy chocolate pudding in my underpants."

Barbara held her messy panties near to her own nose and inhaled.

"Oh my god Danny, I love the smell of my own BM. It excites me so much."

Mother Barbara then slid her tongue through her creamy poop. She licked up a glob into her mouth and swallowed.

"Mmmmm, and I like to eat it too Danny. I just wanted you to know that your mother-in-law likes to eat her own BM. I've been doing it for years."

Barbara smiled at her son-in-law as she held her underpants with the inside of the poop filled seat exposed. As she continued to kneel, she turned her back towards Danny and placed her panties on the floor in front of her.

Danny watched his mother-in-law bend fully over with her messy butt raised up. As she placed her face directly over her stinky pooped panties she grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them.

Mother Barbara's butt was coated with chocolate brown creamy poop. Her stinky BM was thick and gooey in her butt crack.

"Now rub your penis in my crack Danny. Get it covered with my creamy chocolate."

Danny slid his excited penis back and forth in mother Barbara's butt crack, coating it with creamy poop.

"Oh god yes Danny, rub it. I love having you rub your penis in my BM."

Barbara moaned as she rubbed her clit while smelling and licking the poop in her panties. Her feelings of pleasure were becoming unbearable as she rocked her hips in sync with Danny.

"Oh yea, now insert your penis in my butt Danny. I want to feel your excited penis in my butt!"

Danny grabbed his penis then placed the head against his mother-in-law's butt hole and pushed it in.

Barbara squealed with orgasmic pleasure as Danny's hard penis slid up her dirty stinky poop chute.

"Oh god yes Danny, now love my big stinky butt. Oh my god it feels so good!"

As Danny rapidly thrust his excited penis in and out of mother Barbara's butt, her body trembled from the pleasure of her most intense orgasm yet. She screamed with delight as a stream of fluid ejaculated from her vagina.

"Oh god, I'm so turned on, I can't resist myself any longer. I'm so hungry and lustful for my BM!"

Barbara pushed her open mouth into the creamy chocolate in her underpants and began to eat her own poop. As she chewed and swallowed, another stream of fluid shot from her vagina.

Within seconds Danny groaned. Barbara felt his penis stiffen and throb deep inside her and she screamed with pleasure as he began to ejaculate.

"Oh yea Danny, squirt your cream in my naughty stink hole. Fill me with your hot creamy semen."

Barbara rocked her hips in sync with Danny's thrusts as she ate her poop and squealed from the intense pleasure of her orgasm.

After shooting a huge load of cum into mother Barbara's butt, Danny slowly removed his cock. As he knelt behind his mother-in-law, she rolled over onto her back.

Barbara's cheeks, and chin were covered with her creamy chocolate brown excrement. She looked at her son-in-law and smiled.

"I love to eat my BM Danny. It turns me on so much. I love having you eat it too."

Mother Barbara raised her legs and put them back over her head. Thick white semen was oozing from her butt hole.

"Eat your cream from my stink hole Danny. Suck it out and eat it with my delicious creamy chocolate BM."

Barbara quickly brought herself to orgasm as she rubbed her clit while watching her son-in-law lick his cum from her butt and eat her poop. As a white creamy vaginal fluid ran down into her butt crack she squealed with delight.

"Oh god yes, eat my cream too Danny. Lick me everywhere and enjoy the tasty treats of your goddess."

Barbara hated to end her dirty messy fun for the night but she knew there would be more times ahead. The Hypno-Box had worked its magic. Danny was under her control. She could poop her pants and have her son-in-law eat her BM as often as she desired.

After showering and getting cleaned up, Barbara instructed Danny to take a seat in the recliner. Just like the other nights before, she turned on the television.

When Barb spoke his name, Dan came out of the trance he'd been in. He shook his head as if he'd just woken up.

"I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep again. How did I get here? The last I remember we were in the bathroom fixing your toilet."

"That was nearly two hours ago. We came downstairs and you fell asleep watching TV."

"I don't remember any of that. I must have been really tired."

"Well you certainly had a good long nap. It's nearly eleven."

"Really? I guess I should be going."

"It was good seeing you again. Are we on for dinner next week?"

"Of course. I enjoy our time together and always love getting fed."

"I do like hearing that. Feeding you a good meal is one of my pleasures."

Barb gave her son-in-law a hug. As he walked out the door she bit her lip and started thinking about making her next delicious meal of mother Barbara's stinky BM.

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers
12