The Magic of Camerawork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,184 Followers

John held up his hands. "That was just—"

"Did I mention your fly is down? And somebody seems to have forgotten their bra."

She nodded in turn to his fly and the bra. He did a double take. Jenny's adhesive bra was indeed still lying on the floor.

John drew a deep breath. "Look, I can explain."

"I sure hope you can," Kathy said. "Or need of your skills or no, if I don't like your explanation, your ass is out the door."

John stared at her a moment. His mouth opened a couple times. "Well, uh... you see, it's all because of this camera."

Kathy raised an eyebrow at him. "...the camera?"

"Yeah. Ever since I came back from lunch... well, it has this weird effect on people."

Kathy's expression wasn't having it. "Oh?"

"When I point it at them and make suggestions, they do it. Whatever it is. Like... magic, or mind control."

Kathy stared at him levelly. "Things like give you a blow job?"

John shifted uncomfortably. "Well, it just kinda ended up that way..."

Kathy continued to stare. She rolled her eyes. "Really? I mean, really? Come on, everyone knows that you can get people to do a lot of stuff when you point a camera at them, but that's ridiculous. I thought you'd have enough professionalism to—"

"No, no, it's not that simple," John said. "It's much more—look, how about I just give an example." He held up the camera, and aimed it at Kathy. "First, stick your finger up your nose."

Kathy glared. "Why would I—" then she stopped, stared down at the finger up one nostril. She jerked it out after a moment, and then said. "That's not— I didn't—"

"Okay, now, go ahead and turned around, bend over, show off that nice ass of yours a little, like you want it to be seen."

Kathy's expression went wide eyed as she turned, bent, and thrust her ass at him. "What? I'm not doing this! I..." she hesitated. "Do you, uh, like it?"

"Kathy, you have an amazing ass. Your curves are killer. Flaunt em a little, show how sexy you are."

Kathy's expression changed. She smiled confidently. "Like this?" She stuck out her ass a little more, and turned so the outer line of her bust showed in the camera. She ran her hands down her chest, to her hips, and over her butt.

John took the picture without thinking.

He stared at her a moment, the camera drifting down. "Uh... see? See how it works?"

Kathy's expression turned a little pouty for a moment with the camera not on her, but then she blinked. She took a step back. "You're fired," she said. "You're more than fired. Sit tight here while I tell security..."

She hesitated.

"Tell them... I have a mind controlling camera?" he finished for her, cautiously. "Look, I made a mistake. I got carried away. But before we do anything rash, can we just talk this over?"

"Nothing to talk about," she snapped. "It doesn't matter if they believe about the camera, you had sex with a customer at work. You've admitted that much, and there were enough witnesses to corroborate. Your ass is fired."

"Look, I really need this job," he said, shifting his feet. "It's not easy getting a regular gig as a photographer. You need me here too, right? Can't you at least think on it a little longer?"

"Nothing to think about," Kathy replied, jaw set. "What you did was not only disgusting, but it could negatively affect the store and the brand. You're gone."

"But I— it just sort of—you can't tell me you wouldn't have done the same in my position!"

"Of course I wouldn't! I'm not a fucking sicko."

John glared. An idea sparked in his brain, and held up the camera, focusing it on her. "Now, tell me honestly. Would you have done something similar in my position?"

Kathy bared her teeth. "I— I wouldn't— I don't—" Her expression suddenly grew panicked.

"Honestly, now. Would you have done something like it in my position?"

She seemed to physically struggle. Her hands shook. She turned left and right, like she was trying to escape but couldn't. Finally, she burst out, "Ye—maybe! But probably yes!"

She stared at him a moment, face going red. Then she tried to draw herself up. "But the fact remains that I didn't! And you did! So just resign yourself!"

John felt his jaw tighten, and then he heaved a loud, quick sigh. "Fine. If that's the way you want it, fine. But if I'm gonna go, I'm going out with a bang."

Kathy stared at him. Her eyes drifted down to the camera, and then widened. She turned quickly, but then John focused the camera on her and said, "Stop! Hold that pose!"

She froze, almost mid stride, eyes wide and on him.

"Now, relax and smile, and pretend for now like you've forgotten everything that happened in the last 20 minutes."

Kathy immediately relaxed, smiling for the camera, and John took the picture. After he did, she blinked, and then looked back and forth.

"Hi John," she said, frowning slightly. "Um... what was I doing here again?"

"You just came in for a personal photo session," John said, smiling brightly with the camera on her. "You wanted me to make a full hardcore photo session with you to build a portfolio to start your career as a porn star. I mean, since you're a total slut than can never get enough cock, its natural, right?"

He took a picture.

Kathy blinked. then her face blossomed into a seductive smile. "Right, sorry. I guess I've had a long day. Why don't we get this show on the road?" She winked at him, and started to take off her jacket. "I trust you don't mind taking photos of every square inch of me while you fuck my brains out?"

"It would be an honor," John said. "But don't you want to slip into something a little more... provocative first? You do have this whole store to pull from, and you want to make an impression, right?"

Kathy nodded. "Too right. There's some hot numbers I've been eyeing in the lingerie section, anyway. They were even some in my size, which isn't easy to find, you know."

"Yeah?" John asked. "What is your size, anyway?"

Kathy smiled, winking at him. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She laughed. "It varies on the bra, really. Let's just say I haven't seen a dick I can't give a great boob job to, and I can suck my own titties with no trouble at all."

She gave his crotch a pointed look and licked her lips. She grinned, hefting her boobs a bit for him. "Now, you just wait there a minute while I pick something out. I know just the outfit."

She winked again, and then with a slinky wag of her ass, slipped out of the photo tent.

John stood there a moment. His heart was pounding. And even though he'd just had his sack emptied by hot twin college girls, the thought of fucking his busty boss started sending blood rushing to his dick.

It seemed like forever before Kathy slipped back inside. But when she did, John went rock hard.

Gone was her lightly flirty but professional white blouse and business suit with knee length skirt. Now she wore a tight, black one-piece that gleamed like silk. It was full sleeve, but cut a generous slice into her bust, which seemed to bulge inside of it like one false move and they'd pop out. The dress was so tight that he could see every line of her bra underneath, and squeezed down around her arms, her waist, and her ass.

The dress ended just low enough to cover her ass, and her legs were bare down to a pair of black and silver FMPs. Her hair was down now, lightly tossed and framing her face. She'd redone her lips in a brighter red that caught his eye when she smirked at him, and more daring eye makeup he noticed when she winked.

"So, not bad, eh?" she said. She gave him another direct look to the crotch. "I'd say you approve."

John swallowed. "I'll say. Now, why don't you step into the photo area, and we'll get this portfolio rolling? Just strut by here like you know everyone is staring at your body, and you love it."

Kathy gave him a cheeky grin, and strutted as instructed over to the lit area. She turned when she got there, grinning into the camera, running her fingers down the neckline of her dress so that she teased an extra bulge of her tits, threatening to but not quite showing her nipples.

She turned, and placing her hands on one of the stools, bent over and thrust her ass out. The dress ran up several inches, revealing thong panties made of a dark red mesh. John got a good closeup of her cameltoe, and then zoomed out for a wider frame. Kathy twisted to look at the camera, grinding her hips in a slow circle. She smiled, and licked a finger.

"You liking that view, John?" she asked. "That dick starting to ache to fuck your boss's pussy?"

"You know it is," he said, camera flashing. "You could get a boner out of a dead man with that body."

"Oh, you're such a nice boy," she grinned, still wagging her ass. "Don't need to pretend you're not staring at me now, huh? I could tell you'd check me out every chance you got, especially my tits."

"Yeah, let's see them," John said, standing upright. "Let's get a nice view of those beauties."

"Aww, done with my ass already?" she pouted, but grinned turning toward him. She reached up and pulled the neckline down again, now all the way to the upper line of her areola. "You sure you're ready for these babies? I wanted to show off my bra a little..."

"Fuck that," John said. "Bust 'em out like it's mardi gra."

Kathy's mouth went wide, and her body jerked, and with a quick move, she tugged down her dress and her gorgeous tits burst out. The nipples were already hard, and long, and as she bounced them in her hands, it was obvious those boobs were natural. She smiled as the camera flashed again and again, rubbing her tits together, pulling one up and sucking on it, pinching the other hard with her thumb and forefinger.

"Hey," she said, stepping toward him. "This isn't a spectator sport. Cop a feel of these."

John didn't even hesitate. He planted his hand right into her bust, mashing each tit, running his fingers over the soft skin, flicking her nipples. She moaned, leaning into him, reaching down to trace the line of his cock through his pants.

"Oh, fuck, I am so hot for you right now," she said. "I want you to stuff that cock inside me. I want to feel you ram it into my pussy, ream me out like your fucking slut."

"Oh, I will," John said. "But first let's go with that tit fuck you mentioned."

Kathy smiled. "I thought you might ask." She turned to her purse, and unzipping the main zipper, pulled out a bottle of body oil. "I liberated this from our bath and body section." She removed the plastic wrapping, and unscrewing the lid, she started to drizzle it onto her wagging assets. She gave the camera a smolder as she rubbed the oil in, and only three photos later, her skin all over her bust was gleaming.

"You like these tits all oiled up? That a fetish of yours?"

John took another picture. "It's it for everybody?"

Laughing, Kathy got to her knees, unclasping his belt and yanking his pants and boxers down together. His cock sprang free, and she gave an appreciative "ooo".

"That's a nice long cock," she said, licking her lips. "I can't wait to have that fucker inside me. But you want a boob job, eh? Figures. Well, it can't be helped."

She squeezed her tits together with both hands. "I'm ready for that big piece of meat of yours."

John positioned his member at her under cleavage, and thrust inside. It was one of the softest things his dick had ever felt. He could help but breath a little more sharply when she started to rub her melons up and down his length.

At first Kathy squeezed them around his dick together, slowly milking him as the oil covered his rod, but then she started alternating, grinding her tits into him. She sucked his tip into her mouth, and he started to rock his hips so it plunged in and out.

And he took pictures of every moment.

"Yeah, you like fucking those titties, right?" Kathy his supervisor said, pausing to run her tongue over his tip as he jerked his dick up and down. "I know you do. Everybody does. There's no substitute for nice big fucking melons on a girl, am I right?"

John pulled his dick out, and slapped it against her tits, rubbing the tip on her nipples. She gave a moan, neck arching. Then he started working it in and out between her cleavage. He loved how her skin felt rubbing over them.

He luxuriated in the tit fuck for a little while longer. But the thought of pounding the boss's snatch was too much. "K, I think I've got some great photos of those. Shall we move on?"

Kathy immediately stood, tits bouncing. "Finally," she said, walking over to a stool. "Let's get that cock in me, and now."

"You sure you don't want to play with yourself a little? Get a little self action for the portfolio?"

"Fuck that," she said, and leaned over, placing her hands on top of the stool, and waved her ass at him. "My pussy is sopping already. Come on, fuck me!"

John lined up behind her, and pulled the mesh panties down to her knees. They left a wet streak on her thighs. He was so hard, and she so wet, that he didn't even need a hand to guide into her hot pink pussy. It was tighter and neat than he expected. He took a picture of his cock just at the entrance, her ass tensing, face eager, and then put it in just slightly more, taking another photo. And then he plunged it all the way inside.

"Oooo yeeeees, shiiiiit," Kathy moaned, eyes closed. "Oh, fuck, that dick is so nice and loooong."

"I'm going to start thrusting," John told her. "Make sure you turn to the camera and show exactly how much you love my dick. Show it with your face, but also your whole body."

She smiled open mouthed. "I think I can handle—oh FUCK yes! Oh, yes, that cock!"

John started to plow inside. He put one hand on her ass for balance, and kept the camera on her with the other. It was a little heavy for one hand, so he wasn't quite as steady as he would usually be. Normally as a professional, this would bother him. But as he started to hammer even deeper, spanking his boss as she said, "Oh, God, yes, fuck that pussy! Fuck it so goooood!" he really didn't care.

He was now pounding her so hard her body shook, and the stool wobbled. He reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, drilling her as fast as he could piston his hips.

"Get ready for your money shot," he panted, feeling the first stirrings. "Make sure you show me how amazing it feels to get your ass covered in cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Shoot it all over me! Paint me white! Shoot it--OOOOOhhh FUCK YES!"

John pulled out and irrupted. It wasn't as much as with the twins, but his boss turned porn star got his balls churning, and he shot hot white semen over her. After five more strokes, slowing down a little each time, watching her coo as his seed settled on her, he rubbed the tip against her ass. The camera flashed as his cum dribbled down.

"Oooohh, yeeeesss," Kathy said, making sure to twist to look at the camera. "Oh, you fucked me soooo good."

John panted a little, and felt exhaustion sweep over him. Especially his arm. Without thinking about it, the camera drifted down.

Then suddenly, Kathy's smile faded. She blinked, face tightening like she was trying to recall something, and then her eyes widened.

Before John could react, she quickly turned and snatched the camera out of his hand, yanking it off of his neck. He tried to rise, making a grab for it, but Kathy pointed it at him and said, "Pose like your whole body is stiff!"

John stopped immediately. His arms and legs and neck seemed to harden. With nothing to keep his balance, he fell with a grunt back to the floor.

Kathy stood over him a moment, panting and keeping the camera aimed. "H-holy fuck," she said. "So this is how you got those girls to blow you."

John couldn't answer. His jaw wouldn't move.

She straightened a little, looking down at him, frowning. "Put your finger up your nose."

His finger jammed roughly up his left nostril.

Kathy smirked. "Now, bend your legs up and shove it up your ass."

In a quick, painful move, Jon's finger flew out of his nose, hovered while he bent his legs up, and buried itself into his anus.

"Now go ahead and start ass fucking yourself with it. Like you enjoy getting things shoved up your ass."

The pain of the forced entry suddenly faded, and John couldn't help moaning as his finger started to pump inside, endorphins shooting to his brain. Kathy lined up the photo, and inside he screamed for her not to take the picture.

But she took it.

"Wow," she said as John kept plumbing himself, hips bucking a little as the inside of his ass suddenly felt amazing. "I really can get you to do anything." She frowned a moment, watching him. Then her eyes drifted over to his cock, which had deflated, but was just starting to stiffen again as he worked his backdoor. Her tongue moved slowly across her teeth.

"How about..." she frowned, biting her lower lip. "How about this: act like you're incredibly horny, like it's been months since you came."

John's eyes bulged. He felt a strange sort of surge go through him. It suddenly felt like emptying onto Kathy had been forever ago, and his cock went from partially to fully stiff so quickly it seemed to jerk. It was so hard all the veins stood out, and his balls had that tight feeling of being over full.

Kathy stared at him, taking a picture, mouth open. "Fuck," she breathed. "Alright. Alright. Stop fucking your ass and strip off all your clothes. I want you start naked, face up on the floor."

John couldn't help but feel a surge of disappointment when his finger came out of his anus, but he was suddenly hauling off his shirt, kicking out of his shoes and yanking his pants and boxers all the way off. He lay there as nude as instructed, feeling his dick pulsing.

"Now stay still," she said. "Don't move until I say so."

He was once again locked in position. But he could watch as she reached down, and pulled her panties off the rest of the way, stepped out of them. Then, breathing faster now, she straddled him, standing on her pumps. She squated down, aimed his dick with one hand, and sank down onto it.

"Oh, fuck," she said, relishing it. "That's so fucking... " She suddenly glared at him. "This is your fault, you know. You turned me into a total slut." She started to pound on his length. "Well, now you're going to be my fucking dildo. You're going to stay there, hard and horny, until I say otherwise." She pounded harder, still pointing the camera at him. "No cumming, mmmm, for you. Oh, fuck yes..."

She paused pounding to grind with him deep inside, one hand reaching down and digging into his chest with her fingernails, as her head drifted backward. Her eyes suddenly flew open, and she looked down at him. She grinned.

"No, not my dildo... arch up! Shake your hips like you're my human sybian machine!"

Without his consent, John's hips came up, and he started to jerk them rapidly so his penis shook inside her. Her mouth opened, and she she started to moan.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said. "Oh, fuck, can you vibrate your dick, too? Oh, FUCK you CAN! Oh fucking God!"

Somehow, along with his shaking hips, John's dick suddenly seemed to be twitching wildly on it's own, like he was tightening and loosening so rapidly it actually felt like it was vibrating. He never would have been able to do that normally. In fact, he didn't think it was usually humanly possible.

Kathy started to pound herself onto him, balancing with one hand on his tensed stomach and the other holding the camera on him like a gun. "Oooooh Gaaaaawd," she moaned, voice rising as her bouncing sped up. "GOD FUUUUUUCK! YES SO FUCKING—"

She took a quick, sharp breath, and eyes wide, screamed "GOOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUuuuuuck—"

She wilted, starting to fall forward. John felt his heart clench. But then she caught herself, just barely. The camera still pointed at him.

Then the tent door was ripped open, and a huge figure stepped in.

blkngry
blkngry
2,184 Followers