The Magic of Camerawork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on here?" Bruce the security guard roared.

Kathy started, jerking toward him. In doing so, the camera pointed away from John, and his body suddenly became free.

He didn't hesitate. He reached up and snatched the camera out of Kathy's hands. She jerked back towards him, face panicked, scrambling for it. But before she could reach, John said, "Alright, both of you freeze right there!"

Bruce and Kathy froze in position, Bruce stuck in a surprised expression and Kathy's face rictus in horror. They both stared at him. It was a good thing she didn't know about taking pictures making it stick. Otherwise John would still be a human sybian now.

He gave Kathy a sunny smile. "Okay, Kathy. Tell me honestly. How are you feeling now?"

"Terrified," she said, mouth barely moving. "Chagrined. And really, really horny."

"Horny? Why's that?"

Her breathing was still fast despite being stuck in place. "Because the thought of what you might do to me next is turning me on like nothing I've felt before."

John smiled. "Well, then let's you decide. What do you think should happen next?"

"I think..." she swallowed. "I think I'm about to get fucked in both holes."

John frowned consideringly. "Sounds like a good proposal. Have you ever actually been DP'ed before?"

She shook her head, just slightly.

"Really? Why not?"

"Never been with two guys at the same time," she said, voice trembling slightly. "Never had it in my ass."

"Well, your wish is my command," John said. He turned to Bruce. "Hey, big fella. Pretend like you're under a spell. As long as you are inside this tent, you are not longer yourself, no longer a security guard, but just a man who loves to fuck ass."

Bruce's expression lost its surprise, and his gaze drifted down to Kathy's backside. It locked there, intent, fixed. He started to step forward, his hands going to his belt.

"That's right, a spell. Fucking Kathy's ass is the only thing you think about. And once you do that, and blow your load inside her, you'll turn, walk out of this tent, and forget everything that happened this last half hour. Oh, and make sure you lube her up good with that body oil there. No reason to injure her."

Just to make sure, John took a picture of him.

"Now Kathy," John said, focusing the camera on her again as Bruce got closer. "Since you were so kind to reload me, you are going to ride my cock until I cum inside you. Your spell is that you will feel like it's been *years* since you had a good fuck, and with the kind of slut you are, you'd even be willing to get both your holes filled just to be satisfied."

Kathy suddenly jerked straight. Her pussy tightened significantly around his cock, and her eyes went wide. Her hips started to buck up and down on their own.

"But the thing is, Kathy," he said, "for you the spell is you will not cum until I do. You will get closer and closer, higher and higher, until your whole body wants to orgasm, but you will not unless you get my cum and Bruce's inside you."

At this, Bruce suddenly shoved the top of thy body oil bottle in her ass, and she jerked, letting out a squeak. He squeezed it, working in and out, and a steady stream of the oil drooled out of her.

"Fuck you," she said, bending so that the bottle plunged deeper, and Bruce could get better access. "Fuck you, you sick, twisted bastard."

John tilted his head. "Well, I could just pull out and stop here if you—"

"NO!" she half screamed, putting both hands on him, starting to work her hips so his cock was squeezed up and down. "No, you have to finish fucking me! I'll lose my mind if I don't—oh, shit, shit, my ASS!"

John glanced up from her to see Bruce slowly, methodically putting his dick inside her. And where John was long, Bruce was thick. About as thick as John's wrist.

John let out a lit whistle. "Wow. Rough for to get that one your first anal, huh?"

"Son of a BITCH!" Kathy said, jerking hard. Her pussy was even tighter. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK FUCK!"

John reached up, squeezing her still-oily tits. "Nice, Kathy. You know, you really are hot enough to be a porn star."

Kathy's answer was to flip him off, and pound down onto his cock harder and faster. Bruce was working his hips now, inching his piece inside.

"Oooooh, Gaaaaawwwd," Kathy mewled, starting to sweat. "Oh, oh, oh, ooooooooh... oh FUCK!"

She was now having trouble riding John's cock with Bruce now almost halfway in, so John grabbed her hips and started to help out by thrusting from below. Her tits bounced as he did, and her back started to arch.

"Oh, fuck, it's so—shit, shit, shit, I can't—oh FUCK! FUCK!"

With a grunt, Bruce had settled all the way inside her. Her eyes bulged, and her hips bucked, body tightening more and more. But no orgasm came. She let out a frustrated yowl.

"Come on, you assholes, fuck me!" she snarled, trying to work both of them faster. "Shoot that cum in me! Oh, FUCK my ass is so—"

Now Bruce was starting to pound her backdoor in earnest, revving her even higher. Her whole body was shaking with need, her face stark with it. It was so hot that John just naturally started to ream into her, machine gunning her pussy to Bruce's hard, steady plod in her ass.

"Oooohhhh!" Kathy wailed, trying to pound both of them. "Oh, FUCK! CUM, GODDAMN YOU! CUM INSIDE ME! CUM AND LET ME CUM! CUM, YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS! OOOOOH!"

Bruce started to tighten his grip on her ass, making louder grunting sounds. John was close too. He could feel it welling up, ready to fire.

But for some reason, it didn't. It hung there, a single spark from blowing, but it didn't. He pounded Kathy with everything he had, trying to reach it.

Then Bruce gave a long, "NNnnnrrrrrrrggg," and the way his pounding slowed, it was obvious he was pouring his seed into Kathy's ass. Her mouth worked, trying to get there too, but then she glanced down, dripping with sweat now, and saw John just hammering away, straining without the climax.

Then she reached down, and taking some of the oil from her own ass, and shoved two fingers up Johns.

John felt his body tense like a shockwave went through him. He took a deep, sharp breath and said, "Fuck, take it, bitch! Take it!"

He blasted inside her, so hard his whole body tingled, and his cockhead felt like it was connected to an electric wire. The effect on Kathy was immediate.

"Ooooo," she started, breathing deeper. "ooOOOOO! YEEEEEES!" Her mouth split into a big grin, and she actually laughed. It sounded a little unhinged. "YES YES YES YES YES OOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

And then, like she'd run out of gas, she abruptly stopped. She sat upright a moment, hovering. Bruce silently pulled out, stepping back. Like a puppet cut from a string, she fell forward onto John. Her could still feel her body twitching, especially around his cock.

There was a zipping sound, and face impassive, Bruce turned and left the tent, the door swishing closed behind him.

It was quiet for just a moment. But then John felt something vibrating from Kathy. It took him a bit to realize it was a giggle. Then she broke into a full, throaty laugh.

John shifted uncomfortably. It was just the slightest bit creepy. "What are you laughing about?"

Kathy had to struggle to contain herself. "What am I laughing about? What's not to laugh about?" John could see the edge of her grin with her face pressed to his chest. "I just had sex in my place of work, which means I'm fired for sure. Two men I barely even liked much less loved violated me, shooting my ass and pussy full of their semen, using me like a disposable plaything. And guess what?"

She laughed again, pushing herself upright again.

"I don't even give a fuck." She looked up at John with huge irises, licking her lips. "That was the most amazing fuck with the most amazing orgasm ever. I..."

Kathy took a deep breath, and then let it out contently. "I. Feel. Amazing."

She glanced at the camera in his hand, and he jerked it away protectively. She smirked.

"Don't worry. I'm not afraid of it anymore." She smiled, chest heaving. "In fact, I can't wait to see what you make me into next time."