All Comments on 'The Magic of Pirates Cove'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One more chapter please.

Fantastic story as are so many of yours. Tell us what happens next.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Good

After such a wonderful build up the end was a bit flat. Maybe it needs a chapter 2. I still enjoyed it and will read your work again.

wgr1944wgr1944over 13 years ago

Noticed you confused the father, John and the son, Ross. Re-read the story before submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

I agree with the other reader that suggested a second chapter. Or 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who is who?

Sorry, i just couldn't get past the fact that you didn't seem to know your own characters well enough to keep the names of the father and son straight. I didn't finish the story.

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
Is There Magic at the Cove

Is there going to be a repeat of the Magic of Pirates Cove with the mother and son by bring a new life into their lives?

If the mother does become pregnant,will they continue to reside in their current home or move to a new location where they are not known and continue to live as man and wife?

Chapter 2 would answer these questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Screwing his mother

This is a great story. It sounds like it could be true. It is so sensual-mom and son french kissing and getting so close. Mother and son eventually screw at the cottage and he shoots his sperm seed deep inside his mothers pussy. This is the ultimate screw for a young boy. I know because I screwed my own mom when I was 18 and it was the best ever. Knowing that it is your mom's womb that gets your seed is awesome.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
What is a little lack of editing between friends?

The important thing is that it was really a beautiful little tale that was very enjoyable to read and very entertaining. I gave it the Five Stars it richly deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"knowing it's your mother's womb that gets your seed is awesome"

Another winner from the great Moondrift! I like the comment from the guy who fucked his mother when he was 18 and gave mom his seed--it's the title I've chosen for this comment. Good work, pal, keep plugging away at your mom's sweet cunt! There can be no better fuck than a boy getting his stiff young dick up the same twat he came out of, his own mother's, and then unloading his hot young balls up his mother's cunt, his own birth canal! Totally awesome is right! That's the way mothers feel about it too. That's why today so many thousands of sons are giving the finger to the stupid old taboo, as they play their fingers around their mother's twat just before they happily shove their young prick up where it's meant to go, and blow their balls up their mother's ever-loving cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good, not great

It seemed that you were perhaps rushed in writing this story. It would have been much better with fewer runalong sentences and improved punctuation. The story itself was quite good but also felt a bit rushed. I gave it a solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I call "Thesaurus Abuse" on this one!

[He encircled her waist with his arms, hugging her close and she felt him *corneous* against her stomach, but she pulled away before things got out of control,]

Nobody bloody talks or thinks like that, mate. Corneous? FerPete'sSake! You're a decent writer, stop trying to show off or letting some third-rate editor do it under your name. It's HARD or HORNY if you please! Leave CORNEOUS in the pretentious bin where it belongs. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cannot beat mother and son fucking

vice is nice but incest is best.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A fairly good story. I feel like it dragged a little, in a few places. and sometimes you swapped the names around, which confused the hell out of me, at first.

Otherwise though, a good attempt.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 3 years ago
Good story

That was a great read; five dollar words or not!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for this story. I liked it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is a beautiful, tender, well written love story between two consenting adults. The most telling segment of the story was the realization that one relationship died and was replaced by a more intense relationship. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous