All Comments on 'The Magic of the White Spider'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ca_daveca_dave23 days ago

This was a great story,thanks for sharing.

reader1000reader100023 days ago

Intriguing and unique. A true original. Well done, again!

Spyder23Spyder2323 days ago

This is the kind of story I’ve come to expect from you. 5 stars.

6King6King23 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ravey19Ravey1923 days ago

Another excellent story. Thank you.

woodwardwoodward23 days ago

Well told! 5!

32aa32aa23 days ago

Utterly amazing story. Well told and laid out. 5 stars aren't enough. Thank you for all of the hard work and dedication that had to have gone into a story like this.

BlueFox007BlueFox00722 days ago

That was an amazing piece of storytelling. And you do this so quickly. How can you know so much about such diverse things? 5*s, easy.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Very good read. A different kind of Romance story.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I don't know where or how you come up with ideas for your stories, but I am glad you do. Loved the story, great characters and story line. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Hope you never run out of story ideas. This one is another "top drawer" 5⭐

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc22 days ago

Great as always. She should have gotten pregnant on the excursion, but otherwise everything made sense. 4.5*

muskyboymuskyboy22 days ago

Nice story, but not much real affection from Mandy? sounds like she was a nympho who would fuck anyone and everyone? No real reason on why she was so fixated on him?

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Are you sure you are a one person or perhaps a whole enterprise..I believe you deserve a 1 billion stars for your episodes..

goatman96goatman9622 days ago

you just keep popping out fascinating stores. Another 5

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I thought it was the brown spider that caused it, from the discussion with the spider expert.

"Intense, long lasting painful erections", if it didn't kill you.

LovesDancingLovesDancing22 days ago

Very detailed and wonderfully written, thank you.

redbaron172redbaron17221 days ago

Interesting story, I'm amazed at your ability to come up with so may differing topics and you make them come alive. Another 5!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy19 days ago

This is another great story of yours!

5

SexySenior56SexySenior5618 days ago

Good job! Truly enjoyable! Nice mix of sex, romance, anthropology and Indiana Jones!

FandeborisFandeboris15 days ago

Got off to a slow start. I had a lot going on, too. But I “endeavored to perceiver” and finish the story.

It was great. I thought things were going to good for our intrepid travelers, so the hired help had to think with their brains between their legs. Exit our travelers. I am glad everything worked out well in end.

5 golds.

Take care

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...