All Comments on 'The Magic Pill'

by Craig C

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Oh dear - another wimp husband

who gets off on someone else fucking his wife.

What a load of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Sexy

A good twist on a familiar theme.

Ignore GoodWifey: that old lady has too much time on her hands. All she does is crawl this catagory and diss stories where the wife has sex with another. No submissions herself of course. A bit of a sad case really.

Keep writing.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite enjoyable

I got a kick out of it. Why on earth someone would read stories in this category if s/he didn't like the image of a wife being had by someone else ... *grumble* The idiocy of the human race never fails to impress.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Well, I HAVE written some stories in this category

but I don't find men who enjoy whoring their wives enjoyable. The problem is that some people don't think of wives who betray their husbands as being loving.

But the REAL problem is that there aren't TWO categories. One for Cuckolding the Husband who for what ever the reason accepts it; but than another for Loving Wives (where the wife really DOES love her husband but is led or forced to betray him).

This one is well enough written, but those of us who find a man getting off on his wife becoming a slut is despicable, in other wise, a wimp, don't find it particularly injoyable.

Doug

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
To the anon posters...

The Troubador put the argument quite eloquently.

Read his stories and see what the category REALLY is about.

AND have a bit of guts and sign your name.

Craig CCraig Cover 19 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hello all.

Firstly, may I say that I actively encourage both positive and negative comments on my stories (see note at beginning of story). I am sorry that GoodWifey and Troubador didn?t enjoy it, but I can see from the votes that plenty of others did.

I appreciate Troubador?s point of view and note that, despite his distaste for the subject matter, he regarded my story as ?well enough written? and gave me a 50. I think that?s very fair minded of you Troubador and I thank you.

I have more difficulty with GoodWifey?s position (sorry!) who says: ?Oh dear - another wimp husband who gets off on someone else fucking his wife. What a load of crap!?

In contrast to Troubador?s position, she chooses only to comment on her distaste for the genre, and gives me a zero. Actually, two zeros now, which strikes me as a little unfair. I completely support free speech, but isn?t voting me down repeatedly at least against the spirit of the thing?

Finally, I must take issue with both of you on your notion of, ?what the category REALLY is about,? as GW puts it.

Literotica?s definition is: ?Tales of adventurous married women & their mates.?

That?s it. Nothing else. No moralising.

Nothing about: ?where the wife really DOES love her husband but is led or forced to betray him.?

So, I?m afraid your notions of ?what this category is really about? are simply incorrect.

I think my story fits neatly into Literotica?s definition, don?t you?

I will continue to leave my stories open for voting and comment, and I enjoy reading your opinions, but I really hope they contain some critique of the actual story, and not just the kind of ?I don?t like this kind of story? flaming that is found here.

Incidentally, if you want to continue this debate, I suggest you contact me via the ?Send Feedback? button.

Cheers

Craig C

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
But Craig, you have to realise

The vote given in this comments section counts for nothing.

The score your story gets (out of 5, not 100) is the average of the 1 to 5 voting at the end of your story.

I actually gave you a '3', for what it's worth.

Just can't stand the wimp husband stories, and have as much right as any other lit member to express my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Surprise for Alana

A good story well done. I notice some books tend turn me on more so than some others, so it seems our Heroine was, having had the idea planted in her mind by reading the story, Paul doesn't come out all too well in the story, bit of a sneaky sod, he wouldn't be my cup of tea. but still it's only a story which by the way leaves me cold. Sorry and all that.

Love Jem

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What REAL man wants another man in his woman??? YUCK!

Didn't know this was a gay/cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written by a faggot for faggots !!

Typical British degenerate. But aren't they all ??!

"1*" !!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Despite author's explanations, it is still a cuck using pharmaceutical aides to turn his old wife into a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous