The Magic Ring: Mom thinks I'm Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's breasts were pressed into my body, and her movements massaged these fleshy globes against my torso. I could feel their firm softness, their pillowy fullness against me. Mom started licking my cheek up to my mouth, her tongue flipped out as she moaned like crazy. She rolled even more on her stomach, so that my hand was now buried under her body and my arm was squeezed in between her breasts. Her hips humped my hand as I pumped her vagina with my fingers. Then her tongue found its way to my mouth. First she licked its corners, as I tried to resist French kissing mom. It was of no use. Her hair fell over my face as she now almost bent over me, and started to lick my lips. It tingled to feel the tip of her tongue tease lips. Her tongue tried to pry inside my mouth, pushing my lips open. It felt so hot and wet and horny. I could no longer resist.

I kissed mom. My tongue entered her mouth as hers entered mine. She flipped her tongue around the inner part of my lips, then her tongue explored the upper part of mine. It felt so good.

"Mmm.... Mmmm" I moaned. This was the mouth that had wished me good night so many times. This was the mouth that had once pronounced my name as I had come from her body... This was the mouth that had kissed dad and that was now fully giving itself to me! Mom's soft luscious lips felt so amazing against mine, that I almost forgot to keep up the pace of my fingering her.

Mom broke off our kiss for a bit. "Come on baby, make me come..."

Quickly I moved my finger deeper inside of her, which was rewarded with a small scream of pleasure. Then I took my fingers out and placed my middle finger on her clitoris, which felt like it was about to burst. I started to make quick circles. It all came natural to me. It was as if I was being guided... Perhaps the ring steered me?

Mom sure did appreciate it, as her bald pussy started to quake and shiver, about to explode. "Yeah, baby, yeah." she moaned with her mouth so close to my open mouth that her breath tickled my tongue. Then her whole body started to shake. I could feel her breasts wiggle against my arm. Mom nearly folded double under the pressure of her orgasm. '

"Baby!" she screamed. She did not know how adequate that word was in a way...

When mom had finally stopped shaking, she moved up a bit to rest on her elbows. Through her messy hair her beautiful brown eyes stared into mine. I felt really guilty for having made her come by her son, without her knowing so... But I also felt amazingly proud that I had pleased the first woman in my life ever!

Mom seemed so happy. "O, honey. That was the best orgasm you gave me in a very long time. Thank you so much!'" And she leaned into me to kiss me, which pressed her beautiful breasts against my chest. It felt amazing to feel how they were being pushed against me, which made them bulge to to the outside under mom's weight. I would just love to touch them so badly... Mom kissed me gently, as my cock got completely coated in my sex juices. I was so horny, I almost lost consciousness.

"I am going to take care of you now..." Mom naughtily whispered in my ear. "You are so going to fuck me like I am your little slut..."

Mom pushed away the blankets, so that I could see her body in the glow of the little nightlight besides my parents' bed. She moved away from me, to sit beside me on her knees. The red nightgown was pushed up so far that I could see all of her legs, a wet spot had formed in the fabric where it barely covered her pussy. One of mom's breasts was exposed, and I could see the aureola around her nipple. Her hair was undone and looked wild, just like the look in her eyes.

"I want you to look at me." Mom said, as her left hand started to caress my torso. "I want to make you mad with desire for me, honey. Let's take our time..."

Her hand went lower and lower, towards my pajama pants. As her warm fingers stroke my belly, it sent spasms through my body, as I was anticipating how she would soon touch my pubic hairs and then, perhaps, my cock. I had never gone as far with a girl, I knew I should protest, but this knowledge was no longer any match against my wild lust.

With her right hand, mom tucked at my pants and pulled them a bit so she could place her other hand inside of it. She bent over as she was doing this, which gave me a stunning view on her cleavage, her two jiggling breasts that bumped into one another as she moved. I now saw that she was still wearing a necklace, the one that dad gave her when they had been married for ten years. It felt so perverse to see this swaying between mom's tits, the sight of which I devoured with forbidden lust. Mom's fingertips made their way into my pants. I whimpered. She played a bit with my pubic hairs, before she moved her hand down even further. Mom had to awkwardly twist her arm from this angle to reach my cock, which was why she commanded me to take my pants off.

With a lump in my throat I obeyed. I was blushing as I untied my pajama pants and pulled it down. I was still lying in my boxer shorts, my heart pounded so hard that I couldn't think straight anymore. I was trembling, I was so nervous.

"Take that off as well, honey." mom commanded. "I want to see your cock."

With shaking hands I pulled at my boxers. Mom was about to see me nude... She would see my stiff dick... This was so wrong... As I pulled my boxers down, my erection sprang free. In the light I could see that it was already fully lubed by all the juices that had spilled from its tip due to sheer anticipation of what was to happen. Awkwardly I struggled to pull my underwear over my ankles, as I was so nervous that my legs couldn't keep still.

"Honey, what's up?" mom asked in a loving voice. "Are you so excited?"

She giggled girlishly again, as I had never hear her do in her role as my mother. There I lay, finally, my cock pointing towards the ceiling, and mom just sitting there observing me. It was almost anxiety that I felt for what was about to happen. Shouldn't I resist? I did not want to, but I was afraid that I could neither really play dad's part in this. The moment mom would touch my cock, I was afraid, I would erupt.

"Look at you..." mom whispered. Then she started to let her hands slide all the way from my shoulders to my stomach - and up again. But every time she reached a bit lower, which made my cock twitch and leak even more precum.

"You are so hot for me, aren't you, Steven?" I cringed at the name of my dad, but merely nodded, waiting for what would happen.

Mom's hands went further down, right past my cock, to my groins. Then her left hand touched my balls. I could feel every single fingertip beings placed, nice and calm, on my tightened balls. She kept her fingers still, and I felt heat horny energy emanate from their tips. This was the first time ever that a woman had touched me there. I moaned and moaned.

Mom giggled. "You are so sensitive today, honey... Let me drive you crazy... Let me take care of you..." She started to make small circles with her fingertips, which felt so sensitive that the excitement it induced ached. My cock got even stiffer, it almost exploded.

"Mommy..." I whispered, soft enough for her not to hear me. "Oh, mom..." When I looked at her face, I could see how she had brushed her hair behind her ear and was now looking full of concentration to my manhood. She licked her lips, as she placed her right hand to the base of my cock.

I cannot describe how intense this first touch felt. Her fingers wrapped fully around my cock, and mom just held it like that for a while. These were the hands that had made breakfast for me so many times, the hands that had held mine as I learned how to walk as a toddler... The hands that pleased dad! Now they were pleasing me as if I were her man.

Mom started to softly make a pumping movement, without as of yet touching the tip of my cock. I whimpered once more and bit my fist. Holy cow. I was about to come already. I had to do better, I had to pretend I was dad and hold as long as possible. Mom might suspect something otherwise... Guilt rushed through my body as I realized how mom would react if she suddenly saw me lying here instead of her husband... It only made me hornier.

Mom now gently squeezed my balls, as her pumping movement intensified. Her hand went up further, just about touching the corona of my cock, but not going up all the way to the sensitive frenulum at its underside. It felt like I was being milked. Milked by mommy. Her tits started swaying in her rhythm, which looked so hot through he nightgown. Would I get to touch them later too? Mom moaned softly as she now sped up, faster and faster. My cock juices lubricated my entire dick, which made her hand slither smoothly up and down.

"Look at that..." mommy said."Look at you..." Just when she had reached her maximum speed, and I was holding back as well as I could from cumming, she slowed down completely.

Then she let go of my cock, and raised herself up a bit. She turned around and placed one leg over me. She was going to sit on my torso, with her ass pointed in my direction. I watched her move as in slow-motion. Mom really knew how to please a man...

As I felt mom's body warmth, when her curvaceous body was placed on me, I shivered out of lust. I felt the smooth skin of her legs against my stomach, and when mom lowered herself again, I felt her wet and warm pussy pressed on my stomach. She started slowly humping me, so that her slimy pussy rubbed against my skin, stimulating her in the process. Meanwhile, I was only thirty centimeters away from mom's huge ass. The beginning of her two ass cheeks was visible, because this position pushed up mom's nightgown. I couldn't resist. I placed my hands on her ass, first on the fabric of the gown. It felt amazing. Mom's ass was so soft. I started kneading her ass cheeks, driving my fingers in her soft, motherly flesh.

"Yeah, baby, touch me!" mom commanded as I felt her fingers trailing my legs, moving again towards my cock.

Her ass cheeks were way too large to hold in one hand, which was why I started squeezing them and kneading them. Their size turned me on so much. I pressed them together, I drove my fingers in their pillowy substance. And soon I placed my hands under her nightgown, touching mom's bare skin. It felt so nice and smooth, it felt so incredibly... real. Mom's ass was so fat that it had tiny pocks of cellulitis, as I saw in the gentle night light. Somehow, this did not turn me off, but made me even wilder. It made her feel so real, really like my mommy, whose legs I had sometimes secretly watched when we were swimming together on holiday. Whose legs I had observed when she changed her trousers in the woods after our family hikes... And now she offered her ass to me, to play with, to admire, to lust upon.

"Smack me, honey." mom commanded, as her hand was placed on my cock again. Again I felt every single finger wrap around its shaft. I felt the steel of her wedding ring.

Then I slapped mommy's ass. First, awkwardly, as I wasn't in the best position. But the way her ass wiggled and quivered under the impact of my flat hand made me want to try again, harder. I hit mom on her behind, and saw her fleshy ass tremble. A red spot developed where I had smacked her. I kneaded her ass again, harder, as I started panting really loudly.

"Aaaaahhhh, unnnnggg" I screamed. Then I fully pushed her gown up, and I could see her tiny asshole between the two ass cheeks, and below it I could see the contours of mommy's wet cunt, which she was grinding against my body.

Mom had placed the palm of her hand over the tip of my cock, and used her fingers to massage its shaft. She paid attention to stimulate my frenulum with small jerky movements. I would not be able to hold much longer. Especially as I started to smell mom's private smells from where I lay: her wet pussy gave off a musky aroma, which made me want to fuck her so badly. Moreover, I caught the smell of her asshole, which might have repulsed me if I had not been so horny, but which now stimulated me even further. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to taste all of her. I started to bend forward to lick mom's ass, but I couldn't reach if from this position. Mom felt what I was doing, and lifted her body up a bit, so she could bend over slightly. This made her pussy turn right towards my face. As mom slid her body back, I could now reach it with my tongue.

Was I going to do this? I shouldn't but... The hell, I was going to do this! My tongue slid out and first gave mom a huge lick over her ass cheek. It felt amazing to press it into her soft, white meat, as my hands were now placed on her hips. Then I licked the other cheek. Mom's skin tasted a little bit salt. It drove me crazy. I licked again and again.

Then I lifted my head so that I could reach her pussy. I was so close to it. I could feel its warmth, I could smell its sexy aroma. Her lips were soaking wet and slightly red, they hung open a bit so that I could mom's vaginal opening. This was were I had come from... I grabbed mom more firmly by her hips and started licking her cunt.

At first my tongue brushed past the upper part of her vagina, I touched the swollen knob of her clitoris. But then I moved it in the direction of her anus, going along the full length of her vagina. It felt as of a silken softness, I had never licked anything so smooth as this. And it tasted amazing. The musky smell was even intenser as a taste when I licked my mommy's sexy juices. The tip of my tongue was pushed inside mommy's fuck hole, which engulfed it completely wit her taste. The substance of her horny juices was a bit slimy, and I could feel its texture when I swallowed. Mommy, I love you. I started licking more furiously, faster, I was all over her cunt with my tongue as I moaned and started to see stars out of pure lust.

Mom had started to jerk me off again, with fast paced movements. I felt precum start to shoot out of my cock already. Mom purred and moaned under the treatment my tongue was giving her vagina.

"Oh, Steven." she whispered, which this time did not make me cringe, but made me even hotter for her. Fuck yeah, call me by my dad's name. I will pound you even harder than he has ever done! I am a better man for you! Fitter, hornier, stronger!

I lost control. I started to lick between mom's ass cheeks, first moving my tongue around her anus. But as I smelt its salty, forbidden smell, I couldn't resist and started to push my tongue inside mom's asshole. It looked so cute and pink, the whole area now glistened because of my drool.

"Hon, what are you -..." mom tried to protest, but her voice went into small squeals as she enjoyed my tongue inside of her ass. "Aaah. Oooh. Uuugh. Oh, baby. Oh baby, you are going to make me cum again..."

My fingers found their way to mommy's cunt and I circled around her clitoris. Mom's whole ass started to tremble again, making its huge cheeks shake and quiver. This was too hot. Mom's juices covered my entire face, neck, torso. My drool and mommy's juices intermingled and mixed.

"Oh baby!" mom screamed, as she started to push her ass into my face. I felt her two cheeks press down on my face, I was fully covered with the luscious flesh of mom's delicious ass. This was the best. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, managing to insert its tip entirely into mom's asshole, while my thumb moved inside of her vaginal opening and middle finger caressed her clitoris. There was no holding back for mom: she came again as she loudly screamed, full of lust.

When she had calmed down again, she was still holding my cock, but had stopped to pump it.

"Honey." mom said after a while. "I want you to fuck me now. You can fuck me however you want. How do you want to fuck me, Steven?"

I shivered. This was too much. I thought for a second. "I want to take you doggystyle..." I managed to say. I wanted to see more of my mommy's ass. Without a word, mom got off of me. She turned around and gave me a tender kiss on my mouth, as her huge tits piled on my stomach.

"You can have me like that, baby." she said. She placed herself on all fours, beside me. Then she pushed her ass up high, pulled her nightgown up and just waited for me position myself behind her. Her back arched as she pushed her face into the pillow, waiting like a bitch in heat to be bred by me.

I got up, my dick wiggling as I moved. I could still smell mommy, as my face was drenched in the juices of her sex. I got behind her. This was one amazing sight. Mom held her head down, her brown hair spread across the pillow like a fan. I got a full sight like this of her legs, her ass and her pussy. She was glistening because of my drool and her own sex juices. Her entire ass was coated by the sap of our lust. Between her legs, I could see her tight pussy, red and soaked. It looked cute like this, all bald and swollen. She was ready to be fucked, she was so ready to be fucked. This would be the day I would finally lose my virginity, I thought. I managed to swallow. ... lose it to my mother.... Could I do this?

There was no longer any real question for me. I moved close to mom, who started panting as I placed my hands on the skin of her hips. Mommy... I saw her grab the blankets, in anticipation of the pleasure to follow. The skin of her arms looked so beautiful in the night light. I could suddenly see all the tiny details of what was going on around me. Mom's tiny hairs on her arms, the freckles in her neck, the small dents in her ass cheeks, the touch of her shaved legs against mine as I moved closer. Mom's legs were between mine now, so that the inside of my calves rested against hers. I felt ever tiny stubble of her legs, which she apparently had only shaved a couple of days ago. I also observed mom's feet, which pressed against my ankles. Mom he had pushed her toes into the mattress, and I saw that she must have done her nails recently, as the nail polish was still of a bright red. All of this I saw and it made me realize that I really was about to fuck my own mother, whose being consisted of all these details that I normally overlooked, but that now all contributed to a sense of lust that I had never experienced before.

I was about to fuck my mommy, who had shaved her legs in this shower a day ago. I was about to fuck my mommy, who had bought this nightgown to please dad. I was about to fuck my mommy, who had done her nails to look cute for dad. I was about to fuck mommy, who still wore this necklace that she got from my father. I was about to fuck my mommy, who had cared for me and loved me all my life... And now I was about to take her like a horny dog...

I swallowed again, feeling awfully nervous. My dick was pointing forward. I saw the ring shimmer on my hand, as I dug my fingers into mom's soft flesh. I grabbed her tightly.

Mom moaned. "Yeah, do it, baby. I want to feel you inside of me."

I was afraid to go on, I was so close now, my dick pointing to her pussy, but still several centimeters away. Both my dick and mom's cunt looked so wet, so ready to fuck. But this was my mommy... Then mom twisted her hips, so that her pussy moved towards my penis - its lips touched the tip of my cock. So. Soft. So. Wet.

"Oh..." I whimpered and purred. I had not been prepared for this feeling. It was a thousand times better than jerking off. It was even a thousand times better than when mom had held my dick just now. It blew the fuses in my brain. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to take her right now. I wanted to be fully buried inside my mommy's body.

I pushed the tip of my cock forward, slightly. It pressed open her wet folds. I could feel every tiny part of my cock's movement forwards with explosions of pleasure. Mom's vagina started to engulf my cock. It pressed against her warm and soft skin, which felt so good against the tip of my cock. I had to reposition once, to get my cock right in her fuck hole. Again, I pressed on as I felt mom's pussy lips caress the side of my cock. I took it slow, as I heard mom pant the further I pushed myself into her.