The Magic Ring: Mom thinks I'm Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After half a minute I had pushed the head of my cock in, reluctant to continue. This was almost too much already. I grabbed mom's hips even firmer and looked down. I saw how the shaft of cock was sticking into mommy's tight cunt, between those two huge globes of ass cheeks that were still wet because of my pussy eating. Fuck. I pressed on, moving my hips forward. Mom moaned.

"Oh, you are taking this so nice and slow, honey. I love it!"

As mom's cunt stimulated my frenulum, I almost lost consciousness out of lust, I panted loudly and moaned with each breath. Further and further I pushed myself in. Half the shaft stuck in mom's warm body. It felt so good. It felt so safe and nice and wet and hot. I am fucking you mommy. Finally, I felt my balls touch mom's legs. I was fully inside my mom. I had crossed every line of decency, I had tricked my mom into fucking me. And it was the best feeling I had ever had.

I started to rock my hips, taking my cock almost out of mom and pushing it back in. I worked its full length. Mom moaned with me as I built up speed. At first, I tried to keep a distance from mom, as if I were afraid to have my pelvis touch her ass, as if I tried to minimize contact and just wanted my cock to be in here. But as I got hornier and hornier, I let myself go and leaned towards mom. Her big ass pressed against me, and with every thrust I saw it shake and ripple. It was just so big and white and delicious. It wobbled as I fucked her harder and harder.

This was the best feeling ever. I sped up and rammed my cock inside mommy now.

"Oh, baby. Oh, baby." Mom kept on repeating. From here I could see how her huge tits were swaying with my tempo. Her face was pressed even deeper into the pillow. I was fucking my mother like some anonymous slut. Her muffled voice screamed: '"Grab my hair, baby." I was surprised to hear her ask for this, but as I kept on ramming my cock into mom's convulsing pussy, I obeyed.

I grabbed a strand of her hair and pulled on it slightly, to gain even firmer grip on her and to fuck her even harder. Mom positively screamed now, no longer moaning but giving herself over fully to her passions. I grabbed her hair more firmly, held it tight in my wrist as I pulled it. This was so forbidden. I heard the clapping sound of my balls slapping into my mom's ass, as well as the juicy sound of my cock moving in and out of her fully lubricated cunt. I now placed my other hand on one of mom's tits, reaching its bare skin through the side of her nightgown, which hung disorganized around my mom's body.

I had not yet touched mom's boobs, and it felt so sexy to hold their firm flesh in my hand. Her hard nipple pressed into the palm of my hand. I had suckled this tit. And now it was swaying and quaking at every thrust I gave to mom's pussy. I could feel dad's necklace touch my hand as it was swayed by the force of me fucking his wife. The other tit dangled freely and I could see it swabbing backward and forward. O mommy, I thought.

It was a miracle that I had lasted so long, especially as this was my first time in any pussy. Obviously, the ring had had something to do with it, increasing my stamina and preventing me from cumming early on already. But now I could not no longer hold it. As I let go of mom's hair, and just placed my hand on her skull, pushing her deeper into the pillow, my right hand squeezed her boob, and my thrusts became faster and faster.

"I am gonna cum." I screamed. "I am gonna cum."

I heard mom's muffled voice scream louldy. "Fuck I am not on birth control, baby. Cum outside of me!"

I was so shocked by mom's warning, that anxiety flooded by my body. She wasn't on birth control? Could I breed mom? That would be the worst thing ever... I wanted to pull back out of her, already feeling my dick get limb because of the fear. No no no, this ended in an anti-climax. My dick flopped out of mom's pussy as I nearly fell over backwards. Strands of juices clung to it as it flapped on my stomach.

"What are you doing?" mom's disappointed voice sounded. She got up. Her make-up was all undone, her mascara smeared. Her hair was wild and her face looked red out of excitement. "You could have come on my ass, baby?"

When mom saw my shocked face, she giggled a bit. "O, Honey, don't worry." She now moved to me and gently pushed me on my back. "I am sorry, we can take the risk this one time. Don't worry, baby. I am sorry to scare you, you were fucking me so nicely."

Her hands ran over my body, gently touching my face. Mom started to sit on me, kissing me on my mouth, her tongue licks my lips again.

"Honey, I am sorry. Fuck me, please, like you did. You hadn't fucked me like that in a long time. We can take the risk."

I shook my head. "No, we shouldn't."

But mom was insistent now, as if she had to make up for something.

"Baby, fuck me please. I am so sorry, please take the risk with me."

And before I could protest, my dick had gotten really hard again. Mom pleaded now. "Fuck me, baby. Shoot it in me."

She grabbed my stiff dick and directed it towards her vagina. Without further ado Mom started to lower herself on my stiff cock. Again, the feeling of its tip touching her lips was sensational. Before she sat down fully, mom jiggled my cock and brushed it past her labia, which almost made me cum already. Then she impaled herself on my stiff dick, it was inside of her up to my balls in no time.

I moaned loudly. "Yes, yes."

It was all I could say as mommy started to work her hips and grind me hard. She took control, and placed my hands on her wobbling ass.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked. I could only nod as I saw how the nightgown slipped off and exposed mom's two bouncing tits. Her nipples jumped up and down right in front of my face, as mom had my cock slide in and out of her body. Her facial expression was ecstatic.

"Come in me, baby. I want you to fuck me. Let's take the risk. So what if we make another baby? Fuck me." Mom started to rock her hips harder and harder. Pounding the shit out of me. No, no, no, I thought. I should not breed mom... But it was too late. As mom took her tits in her hands and pushed them together, her swollen nipples, her lustful gaze, the feeling of her ass in my hands - I could no longer hold. I was going to come in my mommy. And so I did. Spasm after spasm ran through my body as I sprayed mom full of my cum. My dick convulsed. It just kept shooting cum. I had never had an organism like this.

"Yes!" I screamed. "Ooooh!"

Mom's pussy started to contract, as she had another orgasm under the feeling of my spraying cum. I squeezed mom's ass, as I nearly bent double and thrust my hips violently into hers.

"Oh, baby! AAAAAH!" mom merely said, as we came together. We were both shaking, holding on to each other, pressing our lips against one another, kissing like lovers.

I felt my dick slowly soften inside of the silky, soft pussy of mom. Cum dripped along its shaft. I had lost my virginity to my mother... Mom and I lay cuddling for a long time.

A strange night was to follow. Mom and I were closer than we had ever been. We cuddled and talked and laughed. I put my hand lovingly in her hair as we french kissed. When I saw her radiant face in the night light, I almost fell in love with her. I had taken the place of my father, if only for a moment, and gained the best experience in my life. The more guilty I fell, the safer it was to cuddle with mom, to have her reassure me. Although I could not explain why I felt guilty, mom comforted me by pressing her soft body to mine. I trembled as I felt my sperm drip out of mom's vagina when I pressed my leg between hers. Only after an hour or so of cuddling did mom go to the shower to clean herself. I did not sleep much, out of excitement, guilt and worry about what the morning would bring. I should get mom to do a pregnancy test at some stage, but that was of later concern.

This brings us to now. I have had one other night like this with mom this week. The other days, my sister was home and I was wise enough to resist going for mommy. But it was hard. Experiencing how my mother is, not as a mother but as a wife, has made me a jealous man of dad.

The ring was an amazing but haunting gift, for I am so worried that I might have made mom pregnant. But I am scared to urge her to do a test. What would we do if she really is pregnant? And how am I to resist from abusing my powers after dad has returned from his trip? Will I be able to abstain from fucking mom if he is home? All in all, I feel like in many ways, I am much more the lover that mom deserves than dad is....

I hope to solve the riddle of this ring some day in the future. Who spoke to me, that day in the bathroom? Who guided me towards loving mommy? What forces led me to lust after my very own mother? And how long will the power of this ring work, or should I prepare for a future in which mom is fully dad's again?