The Magic Sticker Pool Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade, almost as if to cut the awkwardness of the conversation short, shouted "Emma Rigid." While the other stickers had felt like water flowing across my body, this new one felt like a pleasurable electrical charge moving across my body. Flowing from my legs up, I felt all my muscles beginning to tense up. I felt my body shifting, straightening as all my muscles started to tense like a piece of steel. I felt my upper body jerk upright as the electric charge reached my ass, all my muscles becoming instantly tense as my ass flexed.

"Holy shit! Look at that sexy strong ass Emma!" Ashley practically shouted. I was too distracted to appreciate that, as I felt my abs tighten into a 4 pack (which I was rather proud of). I then felt my boobs shift as my pecs locked into a flexed position. "Woaaaaah your chest moved so much there!" Jade shouted, as I felt my chest jiggle. Finally my neck straightened as my arms locked into a straight position at my side.

After a few moments, as I became used to this new sensation, I noticed the charge was continuing to flow through my body. As it continued to flow my arousal began to grow, heat increasing between my legs. Noticing Ashley and Jade staring once again, I said "How long are you gonna keep me like this?!"

"Oh... uh... A few more moments" said Jade, as she stood up to move closer to me. "Uh do you mind if I touch your arms and torso?"

Taking a moment to process the request, I said "Uhh... Sure, why?"

"I am just curious how much muscle was recruited with this sticker..." Jade said, trailing off at the end of her sentence as if holding back.

"Sure, go ahead!" I said, feeling my arousal grow even more at the idea.

I felt Jades hand on my arm as she tried to pull my arm from its locked position. Instead of moving my arm, I felt my whole body shift. It was as if my whole body had become a piece of steel. "Woaaaah" I heard both Jade and Ashley comment. Slowly, hesitantly, Jade placed her hands on my torso feeling my abs with her soft fingers. At the sensation I let out a deep breath to stifle my moan. Worried that Jade had heard it, I said, "Okay, I think we should try more on you both ... Share the fun!"

After a moment I heard Jade say "Emma Release" and felt my whole body relax. Almost immediately I heard Ashley add, "Emma Flex", and instantly my pecs flexed making my boobs shift outwards. Quickly reaching for my bathing suit I just barely avoided showing my nipples to my friends, as I readjusted my bathing suit to cover my chest once again. However, in doing so, I accidentally brushed my nipples. I caught my breath as pleasure radiated out from my nipples.

Taking a moment or two to push down the pleasure, I finally got my mouth to work again. "Haha, seems like Ashley just volunteered to try out a few more stickers!"

Joining in on the laughter Ashley held out her arm saying "Fair enough, load me up!" before adding "Emma Flex!"

Unexpectedly I felt my ass flex, throwing off my stride. Once again my boobs threatened to spill out the sides of my bathing suit. As I looked up from my bathing suit, I caught both Jade and Ashley staring. With that boost of confidence, I recovered my stride, and grabbed the introductory sticker pack. Teasingly I stared at the now blushing Ashley. "Oh you are so in for it!" I said, as I felt my heart skip a few beats at the idea.

Chapter 6: The Hard Truth About Magic Stickers

Ashley

I took a bit of time to read through the labels next to each sticker set. I chose a few and pressed them onto my biceps. With the goal of taking the innocent sounding options, I had chosen to try out the stickers labeled Freeze, Flex (I think I have a lot of great muscles, so can you blame me?), Hard, Truth, Countdown, and at Jade and Emma's encouragement the last one I chose was Dance. The only way I agreed to the last one was both Emma and Jade agreeing to do so as well (with Jade also adding the Hard sticker as well). Feeling them slowly disappear as they were absorbed into my skin, my heart started beating faster. I felt the blood starting to rush to between my legs, as I imagined the possibilities.

After they were properly absorbed, I turned to look expectantly at Jade and Emma. I admired the way their skin glistened in the sun, as they considered which sticker to use first. Emma's nipples had finally become less hard, but her chest, abs, and hips still looked amazing in the shiny green one-piece swimsuit. Similarly, Jade's toned ass and hips looked amazing, with her strong arms and smooth and soft neck.

I was too lost in admiring my two beautiful friends, that I barely noticed when Emma shouted, "Ashley Hard". Instantly, my breath caught in my chest, as my nipples sprang to life. Feeling them, and then seeing them, press out against the shiny silver fabric of my swimsuit, I let out a small gasp, before adding, "Wow, that is amazing! I have never felt them get so hard!". After a few moments, I noticed my clit starting to throb, pushing out against the bottoms of my swimsuit. I was considering whether it had ever gotten so hard, before it dawned on me. This sticker might be doing a bit more than I realized.

I didn't have too much time to consider the implications of this new discovery before I heard, "Ashley Truth." Turning to Jade, I braced myself for the physical reaction. When no physical reaction happened, I said, "Huh, I expected something to happen!"Smiling, Emma laughed and asked, "Who do you find hot in our phenomenology research lecture?" I meant to reply that it was none of her business, however, my mouth couldn't form the right words. I felt myself starting to picture the people in the classes who I thought were hot. I tried my best to resist the names forming in my mouth, but my mouth wouldn't listen. It was almost like my nerves were no longer working.

I looked down towards my mouth, with a look of shock on my face. I heard myself saying in a monotone voice, "Ryan, Orion, Billy... Stephanie, Frankie, Jenny..." I knew what was coming next, and I tried my best to fight it, but it slipped nonetheless "Emma... Jade!" They both froze on the spot, the surprise freezing them into place.

Emma was the first to recover, I felt her eyes make their ways up my body. They stopped briefly at my still wildly hard nipples. By the time our eyes made contact, I felt like I might explode from shame and worry. In an instant that shame and worry melted away, as Emma said, "I find you so fucking hot Ashley, I just got worried about affecting our friendship!" Quickly Jade added, "Same, but for the both of you".

We all took a moment to adjust to our new reality; while nothing had changed, the world had shifted. I felt a new warm throbbing in my clit, as I started to imagine the possibilities. I was just about to use one of Emma's sticker triggers, when I heard Jade ask, "Do you want to make out then?"

While they had meant it more generally, the sticker compelled the truth out to me quicker than Emma. I heard myself say, "Oh my god, yes please!" They both laughed at my enthusiasm, and I decided it was time to take some revenge.

"Hey, Jade and Emma Hard". A look of surprise washed over them both, as their nipples instantly sprung to life. Jade looked down as her nipples pushed out further and further against the tight fabric of her two piece bikini, surprise washing over her face. I heard Emma giggle, as she leaned back to show off her erect nipples. Glancing back, I saw Jade's nipples continue out further than I expected. Without thinking I said "Oh wow, that is so hot!" Jade blushed, "really? I have been a bit embarrassed about them!

Uhh, are we sure this just makes your nipples hard?!". As Jade said that, she looked down, where her sheer blue bikini bottom started to stretch outwards.

Emma and I were enraptured, as we watched Jade's cock get bigger and bigger. It wasn't until the fabric was stretched to the point of almost breaking that it stopped. Based on my experience it was around 10 inches. As my mind came back to me, I said "That is hot! Oh shit, sorry Jade I don't know if that is comfortable for you?!"

Jade smiled, looking up from her huge cock. "Nah, that is fine! I haven't been able to get it this hard in ages! But, I haven't had any discomfort around my cock since I started to transition!"

Emma, ever honest (even without a truth sticker) said "Damn Jade! I have never said this before, but that is a cock I'd love to suck!". Everyone laughed, knowing Emma had realized she was a lesbian since she was very young.

Jade giggled, making her cock move a little, "Depending on how this sticker adventure goes, you might get the chance!"

Chapter 7: Sticker(ing) to Dirty Dancing

Emma

I could feel myself getting more turned on as Jade implied she might get to suck her cock. "Try some more sticker triggers!" I said, in an effort to distract everyone from my noticeably wet crotch. Springing into action, I heard Jade say "Emma and Ashley Pose!"

I made brief eye contact with Ashley, as we both felt our bodies starting to move on their own. As I watched Ashley starting to stand up from her sitting position, I felt my legs spreading outwards. At the same time, I felt my weight shift backwards. Moving on their own, my hands began to pull down the front of my swimsuit. I felt my hands pulling the swimsuit down until the fabric was just above my nipples, before pushing my tits up. My legs continued to spread, further then I thought I could, before locking into place at almost a 180 degree angle. I felt myself become even more red, as I realized the sticker trigger had made me expose my wet crotch for both my friends to see.

As I looked up, I realized I wasn't the only one in an embarrassing position. There 3 feet away from my face was Ashley's sexy ass. She had ended up in a butt influencer pose, looking back over her shoulder. Her head was tilted towards me.

She quickly said "Uhh, Emma, my eyes are up here!"

As I couldn't move my head I strained to look her in her eyes, saying "I'd look you in the eyes if I could!" Taking a moment, I said "Well you aren't making eye contact either! Are you looking at my tits?!"

In that truthful monotone voice, Ashley replied "No! I am looking at your wet vag!"

I felt myself become both hornier and more embarrassed in response. This only got worse when I heard Jade say "Wow, yah!"

Fuck, well there was no longer any point in hiding it, so I simply said "Yah, well you both are fucking hot... soooo.."

Jade took a deep breath before saying "Emma dance!"

That cold sensation washed over my body again, I could feel the muscles in my legs starting to twitch as if to some unheard music. I watched in amazement as my arms pushed me up, as my legs came under me. "Oh wow, this one is intense," I said, as my legs started to move rhythmically. After a few moments, my hands started to move down my chest in an alluring way. I felt my still hard nipples as my arms ran over them, they were so sensitive at this point. I felt a small moan escape my throat as I continued to dance slowly and much to my own surprise very alluringly.

Just as I started to get used to the way my body was moving, all on its own, I realized I was moving towards the still posed Ashley. "Uhh, Ash, I seem to be coming towards you."

Glancing over her strong shoulder, she casually said "Oh, yah? Is my butt influencer pose drawing you in?"

I looked down at her amazing round and firm ass, barely contained by her high-waisted white swimsuit,

"uh yah, maybe..." I said in response.

It only took me a few moments before my dancing body arrived next to her perfectly posed and frozen one. I was mortified as I felt my hand starting to reach for her, as my crotch pressed into her ass. My body was grinding on her without my input. After a few moments, I started to lose myself in the feeling of grinding my crotch into her sexy and firm ass. Feeling the warmth grow between us. I heard her moan softly, which made me moan in response. I was amazed at how perfectly still the sticker kept her, as my hands reached around to explore her abs and chest. At the sametime, my crotch continued to rub against her ass.

Lost in the feeling of her perfectly still body against mine, I had forgotten about Jade watching us. That was until I heard her moan as well. I looked over to be greeted by her stroking her big cock watching us.

Shrugging, Jade simply said "I got lost in the moment as well! Do either of you mind if I stroke myself?" We both quickly replied that we didn't, and in fact found it very hot. "Oh yay! Then let's get things going! Ashley Dance."

I could see the shock on Ashley's face, as her body started to move rhythmically in response to my own. Her body turned towards my own. Her hands began running down my back gently, very quickly finding their way to my ass. She stared into my eyes, as our bodies continued to intertwine. Feeling the heat building between our bodies, I said "So, this is a bit odd eh?" She smiled and nodded. "Uh, do you mind if I kissed you?"

She blushed in the cutest possible way and again nodded. With our bodies moving on their own, I could fully focus on the feeling of our lips coming together. I got lost in the sensation of her lips and body against mine. I felt my hands move on their own to her ass. She started to kiss my neck. My hands gently squeezed her ass, I heard and felt her moan into my neck in response.

From the side, I heard Jade say "Oh, we didn't try that countdown sticker! Hey Ashley, would it be interrupting?"

"Haha, no I am curious also!" Ashley practically shouted.

"Ashley Countdown!" Jade said as she continued to slowly slide her hand up and down her beautiful cock.

Instantly Ashley said "5", her eyes looking shocked.

"Huh, Jade is this a math test?" I said as I heard Ashley say "4" as she pushed her face into my neck. As she said "3" I felt her grinding increase. Between the next number she said "Oh god, Emma I am gonna... 2". I could feel her breathing quicken.

"Uh, Jade do you know what this is meant to do?" I said as I started to get worried.

Before Jade could reply, Ashley said "1" as her eyes went wide. Her head went back, as she started to breath deeply. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned and said "Oh my god, fuck fuck!" I could feel her abs tensing and as she lost herself in the pleasure of the trigger. As our bodies were embraced in a slow and sexy dance. I felt her cum as our bodies continued to embrace each other. It continued for 30 beautiful seconds.

By the time she was done, I could feel her body quivering but still it continued to dance. Realizing she must be tired I quickly said "Oh! Uhhh Ashley Release."

She collapsed to the ground giggling. "Oh I already did Emma! Emma Release."

I quickly found my way to sit down between her and Jade, who was still stroking her cock. Ashley looked between me and Jade with lust in her eyes, "Wanna try the countdown sticker?". We both nodded. "Awesome... oh and Emma Flash!".

Instantly, I felt that strange sensation washing over my body. As it did, I felt my back straighten on its own as my shoulder went back. As I lost myself in the sensation of my body moving on its own. My hands started to move towards my sheer green swimsuit. I felt them starting to pull it down. I tried to stop them but it was impossible to give my hands or body any command to stop. I glanced at Ashley and Jade, I found them both staring at my hands and chest. I saw Ashley's hand starting to massage her clit, as she bit her lower lip. My hands continued, almost painfully slowly. With each heart beat my hands exposed more and more of my flesh to my best friends. Within a few heart beats my hands had pulled my swimsuit to the edge of my hard nipples. My swimsuit finally slid over my nipple, I felt my hands pull the swimsuit the rest of the way exposing my whole chest to Jade and Ashley.

As I regained control of my body, I looked up. Both Jade and Ashley were pleasuring themselves, staring at my bare boobs.

Ashley briefly looked into my eyes, "Wow, Emma those are amazing!" Lost in pleasure, Jade murmured agreement.

"Oh thanks, I grew them myself." I said, feeling my confidence growing.

A moan escaped Ashley's mouth as she started to get more into her masturbation. She glanced toward my eyes and said "I need more, Emma Flash..." I was surprised when I felt that strange sensation flow over me again. "Oh, no! I don't know what it is making me do... But I know what this will make you do Ashley and Jade Countdown!"

I saw a confused expression wash over their faces, as they both said in unison "5".

Chapter 8: Adhering to a Happy Ending

Jade

I felt myself become instantly twice as hard, as a wave of pleasure washed across my body. I felt my nipples get more sensitive, as my strong abs tense up. I saw Ashley reacting similarly, her head starting to go back as we both said "4".

I looked up to see Emma, with her beautiful and perky boobs out, starting to spread her legs. She looked surprised and unsure, not sure what the sticker was making her do. "3" Ashley and I said, and I felt all the muscles in my legs and ass starting to tense as the waves of pleasure intensified.

"Oh, I think I know what I am about to show you both" I heard Emma say. Bringing me back to my senses, I looked at her to see her legs fully spread, her back arched. Her hands started to go toward the green band of swimsuit material stretched tight between her legs.

"2" I said, looking at Ashley who had started to stroke herself even more intensely. I felt all the pleasure in my body starting to rush towards my cock. I stopped stroking it so that I could just bask in the growing pleasure now flowing up and down my long and hard cock. I watched as Emma's hands pulled her swimsuit aside, revealing her sexy labia. I saw just how wet and hard she was, noticing her large clit. "Oh wow Emma, your clit is so sexy and ...1".

Instantly, I became lost in my own orgasm. I could feel my cock pulse, as the rest of my body started to tense rhythmically. I teased my nipples as my cock shot semen in multiple pulses, each a new wave of pleasure. I lost count of the pulses at 10, as my orgasm got more and more intense. I could see Emma getting more turned on, and could hear Ashley moaning beside me.

"Oh shit Jade, you came on me all the way over here!" Ashley called out, as our orgasms started to subside.

Instantly embarrassed I said "Oh my god! I am so sorry Ashley!"

"Oh god no, that was hot as hell Jade! I loved feeling you cum on me... If I am being honest I always wanted to have a woman cum on me like that! It is a bit of a thing for me." Ashley said, still occasionally moaning in her post-orgasmic bliss.

I was stunned into silence for a few moments, which I could see was making Ashley anxious. So I added "I am more than happy to fulfill your desires Ashley, but I think I might need a snack after all that fun."

From our side, I heard Emma rather sheepishly say "Uh, I haven't finished yet!"

Looking at her, half naked with her large clit and hard nipples, I said "I think we can deal with that!"

Before I could get my next sentence out, Emma smiled mischievously and said "I was hoping you'd say that, but I think I deserve a performance for my countdown! Ashley and Jade Dance". I felt that sensation wash over me again, this time less pleasure focused. Instead it recruited all the muscles in my body, feeling them start to flex rhythmically.