The Magic Sticker Pool Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see it having a similar effect on Ashley, as she slowly raised herself. Our bodies began moving towards each other. I felt my arms move toward her back, as my still hard cock (damn those stickers were strong) started to push against her abs. I could feel the soft and slippery swimsuit rubbing across the still very sensitive head of my cock. "Uh, is this okay?" I asked Ashley.

She smiled and said "This is amazing Jade, remind me to explore that sexy cock more later."

I could feel my heart flutter as I felt her continue to grind against me, her arms caressing my firm ass and round hips. I could feel my arousal grow when I heard Emma say "Oh, can I join that bodily exploration? Maybe I could touch you both?"

Ashley and I both said "Yes please!" At the same time.

Turning my a eyes toward Emma, I said "Now that we are putting on a really... good...show.... I think you should put on a show as well! Emma Dance and Emma Countdown!" I could see her surprise, as her body started to move and she said "5".

"Holy shit, I see what you... 4" Emma said, her body raising itself off the ground. Her barely on swimsuit fell away, revealing her strong and slender body and shapely ass. The sticker carried her between Ashley and me rhythmically as she said "3".

I enjoyed the sensation of my cock pushing against her ass, as she made her way between Ashley and I. All three of our bodies started to grind against each other rhythmically. I felt her ass cheeks tense as she said "2", my cock grinding against her tight ass.

Emma quickly added "Uh, I squirt!"

Ashley said "I just said I find that hot!"

I quickly added "I want to feel you cum on me Emma". I felt her body relax a little as she sighed, before instantly tensing back up as she said "1".

I felt her body shake, as her orgasm overtook her. She kept dancing, but I could feel her ass and core pulsing rhythmically.

She gasped saying "here it cums!", as I felt her starting to squirt. I felt her fluids gushing down my legs, as she came. Each pulse of her orgasm brought more and more of her sexy juices squirting out. I felt her and could hear the pleasure overtaking all of her worries, as finally with one last pulse her orgasm concluded.

As Emma recovered all of our bodies continued to grind against each other. "That was so hot!" we all said simultaneously.

Laughing, I heard Ashley say "Jade and Emma Release". Surprised to suddenly regain control of our limbs, we both gently collapsed on each other. I enjoyed the pleasure of feeling Emma's sexy ass on my thigh, she smiled and said "Fair is fair! Ashley Release."

Sighing, Ashley gently collapsed on top of us. We all laid there enjoying the sensations still running through our bodies, and the feeling of touching each other. It was only a few moments before Emma said "Uh, that made me hungry. Do you have any snacks Jade?"

Chapter 9: Let's Stick(er) Around a Bit Longer

Emma

We were only halfway through our bowls of pasta salad before I felt anxiety start to well up in me. Looking at both of my very sexy friends, I tentatively asked "Uh, how was that for you both?" They both took a few moments, looking up and down my body. Even though I had put my swimsuit back on, I knew they were imagining what was underneath.

After waiting a few more cruel moments, Jade broke the silence "that was so hot Emma! I admit they work!"

Ashley quickly added "Oh, but I don't think I am ready to finish collecting data on this phenomenon! Are you?"

Smiling, I said "Oh yah, there are other sticker packs we should test! But I think they get more wild from here! Actually, this was just the introductory pack!"

"What other packs are there?" Ashley asked, that sexy and devious smile returning to her face.

"Oh, uh, I got the megapack. So there are themed boxes that each have a variety of sticker sheets. I didn't read them all, but I saw a sexual theme and one was labeled as transformation. I am honestly not sure what that one does!"

Jade smiled "Well, after we finish lunch let's find out!"

As we continued eating we all got lost in imagining the sexy things to come this afternoon, all of us feeling our arousal starting to grow again as we discussed the possibilities.

To be continued...