All Comments on 'The Magic Within Ch. 01'

by The_Duke_Is_In

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lanncerlanncerover 5 years ago
well done

Waiting for the next chapter

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Seems to Have Potential

You're off to a good start, it will be interesting to see where this goes.

csoshcsoshover 5 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah it's good.

You have got to be kidding us with that pre-story introduction. This is good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 5 years ago
Great Start

As I started I was a little unsure, the first few paragraphs seemed to be full of short sentences, lots of full-stops or periods depending on where you are from. It initally felt like I was being bombarded with short snappy sentences. I carried on and did enjoy how the story was progressing and look forward to reading your next chapters.

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitover 5 years ago
Misleading Intro, for the better

I wasn't sure what to expect based on your intro but I'm glad I that I continued reading this fine story. Looking forward to more chapters, thanks for sharing!!

The_Duke_Is_InThe_Duke_Is_Inover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for taking time to give me feedback on my writing! It motivates me to write better : ) Sirwoodcutter, I hear you there with the short sentences, I tend to do that on my first run-through, and don't notice the cadence until I reread my work after a week or so of not looking at it. I expect I'll do a reread of my first chapter at some point and polish it up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't even know literotica existed - I'm a new convert if this is what I get to read!

Hey, somehow I stumbled across your fic looking for an ao3 story that I lost, but I have to say it was the best thing to happen to me. Such a well-written story with likeable characters and fantastic plot. I immediately fell in love with the story and your writing. I hope you keep creating wonderful pieces of fiction, because it's worth reading all time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Duke_Is_In@The_Duke_Is_In
10/31/20 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'm ba-aaack! I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, my job has been sucking the life out of me, especially since COVID started. But you lucky readers will soon be getting more Thara and Ardon in the future. Expect a new chapter in the next week or so. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES