The Magician Interlude

Story Info
Silver does more magic on the road.
2.5k words
4.42
3.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Magician: Interlude

A little story in the middle before the main story resumes, not much else to say. Any ideas for other magician's tricks I can adapt to the story are welcome.

"Danké schön, Hamburg." Silver shouted to the crowd, feeling as if he could fly on the adrenaline he was feeling. He waved to the crowd with both hands, but the stage manager was signaling from offstage. He gave one last triumphant wave before leading the band offstage. Once back in the dressing room he addressed the band.

"Guys, that was amazing. Shayna, shame on you for insisting you don't have time to practice." The target of this last remark shrugged as she disappeared into a cordoned off area to remove her costume.

"I practice when I can. It's often the only thing that keeps me sane after those interminable board meetings." This got a chuckle from the other three. The banter continued as the three changed and cleaned off their makeup. When they finished they gathered in Silver's room for a drink. The four of them were sitting in a comfortable silence, when Shayna spoke.

"So, Silver I hear you set aside your silly tricks and started getting serious about magic." Silver glared at Ken, who pointedly ignored him.

"Yeah, I've produced a few rabbits." Shayna rolled her eyes.

"Come on, give." He shrugged and thought for several moments. He barely reacted in time to catch the deck of cards that Ken tossed him. Silver saw that it was unopened. Again Ken ignored his glare and he focused his attention on the cards. He shuffled them and rose to approach Shayna. Holding out the cards at arm's length she picked one. After looking carefully at it she returned it to the pack. Silver stepped back to shuffle the cards and then divided them between Ken and Ted.

"Alright, why don't the two of you pull out every other card starting with two, but leaving the face cards?" Shayna seemed about to object, but Silver pressed a finger to his lips. Once they were finished Silver continued.

"Okay guys add the cards in your pockets." They looked up blinking, but both checked their pockets and pulled out two aces each and Ted pulled out the nines, while Ken the threes. Shayna glared at him.

"Okay Silver, I get the point." He grinned.

"Lay out all your cards guys. Now you'll find Shayna's card isn't among them. Shayna, shirt pocket." She stared blankly before checking the indicated pocket. She frowned and pulled out the queen of spades. She shook her head and dropped it on the table.

"That's not my card." He nodded.

"Okay, right pants pocket." Again she found a card, another queen, but of diamonds this time. As before she shook her head.

"Still, wrong Silver. Care to go for three?" He grinned.

"Other pocket." This time it was the queen of clubs. She laughed.

"Okay, I don't know how you got these in my pockets, but none of them are right." He laughed and pointed to her. Suddenly she felt something rubbing against her inside her panties. A hand went to her pants as she struggled not to moan out loud. A small sound escaped as the card flew out of her panties and into his hand. He held the queen of hearts triumphantly.

"Is this your card?" She glared, but this quickly shifted to laughter. Soon all four were helpless with amusement. Finally a bit teary eyed Shayna managed to speak.

"Alright that was good, a bit tedious before the reveal though." Silver shrugged.

"Sometimes you have to bore the audience before you can wow them." She rolled her eyes dramatically at him.

"Maybe, but that was still a card trick, got anything more impressive?" He was about to answer when he got a text. He grinned when he read it.

"Actually they're bringing up some props, for the show, but I also have some tricks in mind. Speaking of which, Ted could you get your collection." Ted looked up to the ceiling and after several moments looked over to Silver, nodding. Ted rose to return to his room. The other three sat quietly waiting. There was a knock on the door. Silver called out.

"It's open." The door opened and several uniformed workers brought in two objects, one a basket about three foot by three foot, and the other was barely small enough to fit through the door, but they couldn't see what it was as it was covered by a sheet. After they left Ted returned with a large case. Silver pointed to the floor by the basket, which he had moved to the center of the room. Silver stood with the basket between him and the other three.

"Now for my next trick, could I have a volunteer from the audience?" Shayna looked around into the eyes of Ted and Ken before groaning.

"Honestly guys? Really the 'lovely assistant'?" She looked back and forth between them before speaking again with a sigh. "Fine. What do you got Silver?" With his usual grin Silver pointed to the basket and lifted the lid.

"Climb inside, my dear." She briefly glared at him.

"Alright, but if you "my dear" me again I'll feed you your guitar." His grin twitched slightly, as if to suggest her threat was not entirely being brushed off.

"Good, good now if you'll climb inside, I'll turn you into a pincushion." She stopped suddenly, foot just inside the basket.

"What?" He pointed to Ted's case, which they knew contained a chunk of his sword collection.

"Trust me." Now his grin widened to reveal teeth. Again she sighed.

"I'll do it, but leave off that used car salesman routine." She stepped into the basket and slowly lowered herself into it. Once she was in Silver put the lid on. He dramatically pulled out a katana from the case, Ted's pride and joy. Ted tensed noticeably, but didn't say anything as Silver thrust the sword through the basket. Ken's breath caught in his throat, but he also remained silent. Silver with exaggerated intensity tapped the basket.

"Still there Shayna?" Her voice was somewhat muffled by the basket, but otherwise was clear.

"Yeah, when are you going to start?" Ted and Ken snickered, struggling to suppress laughter.

"Shayna, I have already started, maybe I better add a few more blades." She didn't respond and he pulled out a fencing saber, a cavalry saber and a scimitar and in rapid succession thrust them into the basket. Once again he spoke to her.

"How now, Shayna?" This time her voice was a bit annoyed.

"Fine, can we hurry this up, Silver." He grinned and pulled out four more swords, a basket-hilt claymore, two officer sabers and an unusual fantasy inspired sword. Once all eight swords were in place Silver spoke.

"Okay, Shayna we're all in. Are you ready for us to reverse it?" This time her voice sounded a bit clearer as if she was trying to get into the spirit of it.

"Alright Silver, go for it." With all the aplomb of the stage magician he was emulating he withdrew blade after blade, presenting each to the audience before returning it to the case. When all swords had been replaced the case was resealed and Silver momentarily posed, as if to build up audience anticipation before the big reveal. The lid was lifted off and Shayna stood, arms outstretched in an attempt block Silver. Ken laughed.

"Trying to outshine Silver again, Shayna?" She grinned as she met his eyes.

"I could point out that I'm the one who funds these tours or the fact that as a CEO I do a lot more on a daily basis...but we won't go there." They all laughed at this, something that was usually brought up with a humorous mood, only rarely in a dark mood. Just as she was lowering her arms, her clothes came apart, each item was now in a number of small pieces. Silence reigned as she stood stunned. Finally she turned to Silver. When he saw the look on her face, his grin dropped and he took a step back.

"Very funny, Silver. Congrats, I'm naked." He waited patiently as she raised a hand as if to strike him, but lowered it again. "Alright I have to admit that was impressive. After all you didn't even scratch me, but you destroyed my clothes." Ted and Ken quietly rose to their feet. Ted spoke first.

"Well, I got to call Tina and the kids. Good night." Ken grinned and spoke before following Ted out.

"I should call home too, but I'm going to go for a drink before I hit the hay. Keep out of trouble you two." When they left Shayna turned back to Silver.

"Okay, I should probably turn in to. Could you go to my room and get a couple things?" She pointed to her keycard on the table. He nodded and walked to the table. He turned the card over in his hand.

"I could show you another trick, do you need to get to bed early?" She shrugged as she covered her breasts with her arms. However she didn't speak right away. When she did it was in an almost resigned tone of voice.

"Okay, I guess it was my idea, so you should get a finale. Go on." He walked over to the sheet covered object and quickly pulled off the sheet. The object turned out to be a metal frame, beautifully made with straps and a couple locks. Shayna stared for several moments before speaking. "What's that for?" He spoke softly close to her ear.

"I'm going to use it in the show, during our performance of "Bound by Love"." She laughed and shook her head.

"You do realize that song isn't about bondage, right?" He shrugged and stepped into the frame. His arms upraised and the frame closed around him.

"If you would, lock it and put the strap in place." She shrugged and complied with his instructions. He smiled.

"Okay, raise the sheet so it covers both yourself and the frame." She took hold of the sheet and spoke as she raised it.

"Then what?" He smiled.

"You'll see." She shrugged and raised the sheet over her head, covering both her and the frame. Moments later the sheet dropped, only this time it was Silver who had dropped it and he was now naked. Shayna blinked as she found that she was the one locked in the frame, only now the frame had her on all fours. The biggest shock was probably that she now found his hard cock in her face.

"Silver, what hell is this?" He didn't speak at first, but stroked the frame. She let out a low moan, although he hadn't touched her.

"I think the next part is obvious. So, you game?" She glanced back and forth between his cock and his face several times before letting out a sigh.

"Alright, I'm certain you've done something, but right now I'm too horny to care." He pushed forward and she readily took him in her mouth. She had some trouble getting the last inch in, but he was soon thrusting in and out with moderate speed. After a short time he stopped to reposition his feet and to take her head in both hands to thrust with greater speed. She moaned around him and he moaned softly as he continued his thrusting. She spluttered a bit, but he continued to thrust for a short time. He slowed to a stop before pulling out and circled around her. She didn't react until she felt his cock seeking the entrance to her pussy. She tensed.

"Silver, I don't know about this, couldn't you just finish in my mouth?" He didn't answer but slowly pushed forward as his cock found penetration between her lips. Anything else she may have meant to say was lost as her voice became a cry of pleasure. Slowly he eased forward until he was all the way in. He slowly pulled out and momentarily hesitated before pushing back in with equal slowness.

The second time he hesitated for less time, but continued to move with deliberate slowness. From the third time onward he didn't hesitate, but continued to thrust in and out without pause, however the pace did not increase. Shayna groaned and shook, but remained unspeaking. Silver thrust into her with force, but the pace unchanging and while her breathing increased she continued to groan. After this had been going on for some time, Shayna finally cried out.

"For fuck's sake Silver just do it already. You've got me so worked up..." Her speech trailed off into a long moan as his pace suddenly picked up significantly. Her moaning quickly filled the room and she attempted to thrust back against him despite the restraints of the frame. He felt her tighten around him and grinned as he redoubled his efforts. Briefly stopping to grip her rear tightly and reposition his feet to thrust even harder than before. Her moaning soon reached a crescendo as she came all over his cock. He gave one last thrust, but she was limp in the restraints.

Pulling out he came around in front of her. She looked up, but didn't really seem to see him. She gave no resistance as he pushed forward into her mouth. He thrusted a few times before pulling out and stroking until he came on her face. Standing back he once more raised the sheet. When the sheet dropped again Shayna almost stumbled as she found herself standing by the frame, which once more contained Silver. She looked down and saw that she was still naked. She glared at him as she touched her face, feeling his cum.

"Do you think I will buy that nothing happened?" He shook his head.

"No, but could you let me out, Shayna?" She snickered.

"Magician, free thyself." He shrugged and easily slipped his hands out the frame. This was soon followed by the strap and he stepped out of the frame. He pointed to the basket.

"Dress if you like." He sat in a chair to watch as she checked the basket. Inside instead of fragments she found her clothes intact. She pointedly ignored his attention as she dressed. When she finished she turned to him.

"You've never grown up, have you Silver? A father and you still think you're eighteen." He laughed.

"Would I keep touring if I didn't? But more importantly, did you enjoy the private show?" This time it was her turn to laugh.

"Yes. I hate to feed your ego, but yeah it was all amazing." She went to the bathroom to clean off her face. When she returned she spoke.

"Okay Silver, I'm wiped. See you tomorrow." He nodded and stretched out on the chair returning to his drink, grinning as he considered his next show. He knew it would be another show for his daughter and Alyxia. With a thought he took out his phone to check his calendar.

"Hmm, Alyxia's birthday is within a few days of Amaya's. We'll have a week to prepare. Good I want to push my swap trick further." He would spend another hour sketching out ideas on a pad before turning in.

To Be Continued in The Magician ch. 2