The Magician Ch. 03

Story Info
Another show, with two friends added.
2.7k words
4.53
3.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now this is the final entry in this series, however I will continue if I come up with good ideas for magician's tricks to adapt.

A few hours after the girls received their present they were gathered in Alyx's living room, waiting for their dads' to bring in the cake. Amaya turned to Alyx.

"Are you sure about this, a birthday cake? We are nineteen." Alyx shrugged.

"I like cake, especially all chocolate." Amaya nodded.

"Good point." At last their dad's emerged from the kitchen carrying a dish with a cake that screamed 'death by chocolate', it was as far across as a large pizza, with layers to rival any wedding cake and completely covered in chocolate. Both girls' mouths dropped open. Finally Amaya spoke.

"That has to be the most amazing cake I have ever seen...in real life. But dad, how are we ever going to eat that without going up two sizes?" Everyone laughed and finally Ken spoke.

"Don't worry about it, we'll eat some. And if you're really worried about it we can go for a run later." He grinned. The girls shrugged as Ken and Silver carefully laid the cake on the coffee table. With exaggerated care and drama Ken pulled out a knife and expertly cut four slices, which he deposited on plates held by Silver, who placed them on the table. Once the last slice was placed they sat and the four set to eating the pieces with relish. When Alyx had cleaned the last of the cake from her plate and swallowed with obvious enjoyment, she spoke.

"So, Silver, we've been talking and we want you to do another show, but bigger. We're going to invite two of our friends." Silver looked between the girls, but easily swallowed and spoke.

"Are you sure? Do you want to share?" She nodded.

"Not sure you're up to it?" He grinned.

"You know very well I can't resist when you suggest I can't." She grinned.

"Of course." Amaya nodded as well.

"Come on dad. Can you have something ready this weekend?" Silver thoughtfully rubbed his chin before shrugging.

"I'll think about it tonight and tell you tomorrow. I have an idea, but I don't yet have an entire show, especially not for four of you." Amaya's face went into a pout.

"Ahh, I was hoping to invite them tonight." He ran a hand through her hair.

"Don't worry I have been practicing a number of tricks, so I should be able to plan it tonight." They nodded, but both looked a bit disappointed. Later after they had finished and they had gone home Silver sat in his studio. He began going over the various tricks that he had been developing over the previous months. Several he rejected as being impractical or still needing work. However he had a smile as he considered each one in turn. It would be several hours before he was satisfied with the show he had laid out.

The next morning he was laying out breakfast, when Amaya walked in. He smiled when she sat at the table. She brightened up when she saw his smile, although he playfully smacked her hand when she reached for a biscuit. When he was done laying out everything he signaled her to begin. After she had eaten several bites she swallowed and turned to him.

"So, are you ready dad?" He nodded.

"Call your friends. I just have to come up with a warm up or two before we get going." She grinned and returned to breakfast, struggling not to eat too fast. As soon as she was finished Amaya returned to her room to call Gemma and text Alyx to let them know they were on for the weekend.

Ken and Silver were in Silver's studio when they received a text from Amaya.

-In living room, they're ten min out

Silver showed the text from Amaya to Ken, who nodded grinning.

"I guess we're on." Silver nodded.

"I'm ready." They walked to the living room and saw four young women sitting on the couch, their daughters and two others they could only vaguely recall seeing before. One was Japanese of average height and hair that was long on one side, short on the other and back with purple streaks. The other was black, shorter than the other three with short blonde hair. When they entered the girls ceased their conversation and they looked up. Amaya spoke.

"Hi dad. This is Yoshiko and Gemma. They are eager for the show." They nodded and Silver approached the couch. Yoshiko handed him a deck of cards. He noted that it was unopened. He nodded and opened it while Yoshiko spoke.

"Alyx said you like to start with a card trick." Silver grinned as he shuffled the cards. He held them out to Gemma and Yoshiko. They each took out a card and showed them to Alyx and Amaya respectively before putting them back into the deck. He shuffled the deck and fanned them out, they blinked and leaned in to examine the cards. Gemma spoke in a clearly British accent.

"What gives sir? Where are our cards?" Silver grinned and handed the cards to Ken. Silver with a flourish showed that he didn't have sleeves and he wasn't holding the cards in his hands. Then he pressed his palms together with the hands vertical as if praying. After a moment's concentration he opened his hands with a flick of his wrists. Both cards flew over to Alyx and stuck to her shirt. She looked and grinned as they were affixed to her breasts as if to cover her nipples. Amaya looked over to Silver.

"What's this dad? I thought this was a warm up." He shrugged as he reached for the cards.

"I have to keep things interesting." He pulled the cards off of Alyx's shirt and she sat waiting for the next trick. When she heard laughter she focused more carefully on Silver. She blinked and her mouth dropped open when she saw what he was holding. Silver was holding her bra, which had somehow come with the cards when he pulled them off, despite her shirt being unharmed. Alyx pulled her shirt and looked down to see that indeed her bra was missing. Gemma gasped when she saw down Alyx's shirt. She turned to Silver.

"That was brilliant, sir. How did you do that?" Silver shrugged.

"Magic. Ready for one more card trick?" She nodded eagerly. "Good. Please call me Silver. Gemma, would you like to pick the next card?" She nodded and slowly pulled out a card carefully before returning it to the deck. This time when he handed the deck to Ken he waved a hand over the deck until the card flew out of the deck to Amaya. This time it stuck between her legs. She laughed and adjusted her position to ensure easy access to the card.

"Okay, dad go for it." He swiftly pulled off the card and she followed him carefully and saw that he was holding her panties. Amaya laughed. "What's next?" Ken handed Silver a camera with a flash attached to it.

"Next we will take a picture. Smile girls." The flash went off and Ken struggled to maintain a straight face. It was several moments before the girls realized what Ken saw. Gemma was the first to look down as she saw that Ken's attention was on them. She gasped. All of the girls had lost their outer clothes, Gemma and Yoshiko in bra and panties, while Amaya had only her bra and Alyx lacked hers. Gemma and Yoshiko looked uncomfortable, but both Amaya and Alyx were grinning. Alyx patted Gemma's leg reassuringly.

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed." Gemma smiled, but it was clearly an expression that was strained. Silver posed, fully losing himself in the role of magician.

"Now, for my next trick, could I have an undergarment from a member of the audience?" Gemma gasped and even Yoshiko looked a bit uncomfortable. Amaya however eagerly removed her bra and tossed it to Silver.

"Okay dad, I'm naked, but there better be more to this trick." He nodded and snapped his fingers. Suddenly he was no longer holding one bra, but three. This time Gemma's gasp was even more audible as she checked to see that she was indeed topless. Silver however was ready for another as he set the bras aside.

"Alright and now for one more. Anyone?" Alyx grinned, pulled off her panties and tossed them to Silver. He held up the panties and snapped his fingers. As before he was no longer holding one, but three.

"Now for my final trick, Ken?" Ken nodded and brought over a sheet. Silver took the sheet and spread it to cover both of them. "Abracadabra, alakazam." He dropped the sheet to reveal both were now naked with hard erections. Gemma gasped and covered her mouth, while Yoshiko's mouth dropped open.

However the other two merely grinned. Silver looked over to Alyx raising an eyebrow. Alyx turned to whisper into Yoshiko's ear. Yoshiko gasped and turned to Alyx. Alyx grinned and nodded. Yoshiko turned back to Ken and Silver. She stared for several moments before dropping to her knees to slowly crawl to Silver. When she reached him she stared at his cock for several moments.

The others began to wonder if she needed further prompting, but all at once she took his cock in hand. She stroked it and felt the weight of his balls. She seemed primarily concerned with examining him, however she soon raised his cock to begin licking his balls. His breathing came a little harder and everyone watched mesmerized as she took his cock in her mouth. She was soon bobbing up and down with speed.

Meanwhile Amaya was rubbing Gemma's leg and whispering in her ear, both remaining focused on the sight before them. Gemma shook her head, but again didn't take her eyes off of Yoshiko. Yoshiko easily took Silver all the way in every time she went down his shaft. Amaya had worked up to the top of Gemma's leg, causing the other girl to make a sudden sharp intake of breath. Alyx was rubbing herself absently, but she was getting impatient. Finally she got up and moved toward Yoshiko.

Once she crouched behind the Japanese girl she took the swaying hips in hand and spread them. The other girl almost pulled off Silver, but a hand on her head returned her attention to the cock in her mouth. Alyx began rubbing a hand up and down Yoshiko's pussy, causing her to moan around Silver's cock. Noting that Yoshiko was wet, Alyx lowered her head to begin licking the other girl's pussy with vigorous licks. Yoshiko moaned and struggled to maintain her efforts on Silver.

At this time Amaya's hand found its way to Gemma's pussy and she slowly increased the speed at which she was rubbing. Gemma squirmed and her breathing increased as well. Amaya whispered again to Gemma. Gemma gasped, but slowly nodded. She lowered herself to the floor and attempted to imitate Yoshiko's crawl across the floor to Ken. She gulped when she began examining him. She almost jumped when she felt Amaya's lips on her neck. She hadn't gotten any further than examining his cock and balls when Amaya once again whispered in her ear.

"Use your tongue. Relax, just enjoy him." Gemma nodded and hesitantly extended her tongue, first just a light touch, but soon a full lick of his shaft. The licking moved to his balls, her moans soon became more audible. With encouragement from Amaya she opened her mouth to gingerly take the head in her mouth.

Silver tapped Yoshiko who pulled off and Alyx lay down. Yoshiko climbed on top of Alyx. Soon they were both licking each other's pussy while Silver moved into position behind Yoshiko. He found penetration easy, although she did cry out as he slid into her. Soon he was thrusting in and out at speed as they continued to lick each other. As she licked a thought struck Alyx that Yoshiko was unexpectedly experienced, with both men and women.

However much of any thought was quickly lost as Yoshiko delved deeper into Alyx's pussy. Silver briefly stopped to pull out and thrust into Alyx's mouth, who happily tasted the combination of Yoshiko and him. After several thrusts he returned to Yoshiko.

At a whisper from Amaya, Gemma lay down on her back. Amaya slowly lowered herself onto Gemma's face. Gemma was hesitant, Ken slowly pushed his cock into her, causing her to open her mouth in a moan. Amaya ground her pussy onto Gemma's open mouth. Amaya moaned as she rode Gemma, who moaned into her as Ken began to thrust into her. Amaya leaned forward to take Gemma's breasts in her hands, causing further moaning from Gemma. Ken and Silver grinned at each other as they continued to thrust.

Alyx clamped down on Yoshiko's clit, causing the other girl's head to shoot up as she cried out. She continued riding for several moments before finally collapsing. With a little help from Silver, Alyx was able to ease herself out from under Yoshiko, who lay on the floor breathing softly. Alyx got onto all fours and backed up against Silver.

"You got more?" In answer he grabbed her rear and slowly pushed inside her. She gasped and grinned to herself as he plunged all the way in. He paused only briefly before he began thrusting in and out. She moaned as he gradually increased the speed of his thrusts.

Ken began rubbing his palm over Gemma's clit while Amaya switched to pulling on her nipples. Gemma began tensing up and cried out, although this was muffled by Amaya's pussy, after a few moments she collapsed. Amaya slowly rose off of Gemma and pointed to a nearby chair. Ken nodded and walked over to sit in the indicated chair. Amaya followed and climbed into his lap, where he held his cock while she carefully lowered herself onto him. She grinned as she positioned herself and began moving up and down.

Now Amaya and Alyx moaned in near unison as they once again were fucked by the other's dad. Silver repositioned himself to thrust even harder and Ken began matching Amaya's efforts with his own. Soon the room was filled with even louder moaning from the two girls. Amaya leaned forward to grip Ken's shoulders as she focused her attention on her thrusting hips. Soon her efforts became increasingly erratic as her orgasm approached. Ken suddenly leaned forward and took one of Amaya's nipples in his mouth, while one hand moved between her cheeks and a finger probing her ass. She cried out and suddenly slammed down into his lap. He grunted, but held on as she rode out her orgasm.

Finally she collapsed against him. Ken carefully laid her down on the couch and stood to walk over to Alyx and Silver. Silver grinned when he saw Ken approaching. He slowed to a stop and Alyx turned to object when he picked her up. She felt herself lowered until she felt the head of his hard cock. She gasped as the head sought entrance to her ass. Ken stepped into steady her. She cried out as the head penetrated. Ken ensured that she slowly descended until she was fully impaled. She looked up at Ken curiously as he repositioned.

"Dad?" He grinned and patted her head reassuringly as he lined up his cock with her pussy. Her mouth opened as his cock found entrance. She moaned loudly as his cock easily thrust all the way inside her. Alyx held on tightly to Ken as they entered a rhythm of thrusting in unison. Her moans were soon lost as she moaned herself out and their thrusting continued with mounting enthusiasm. As she felt both ass and pussy empty before being filled again, she tensed up before collapsing in their arms. They continued to thrust for a short time before carefully lowering her to the floor. Once she was safely down they began stroking themselves. A short time later they cried out their own orgasms as they came on Alyx. Once they were spent Silver looked around the room and a smile came to his face.

"Well, I'd say we did a good day's work." Ken nodded.

"I'd say so, four young women completely satisfied and sleeping it off. Can't wait to see your encore." Silver shrugged.

"Who knows? If I can put together another show you might get your wish." Ken grinned and the two walked off to clean up.

The End...unless I can come up with a good idea for more.