The Magician Pt. 01

Story Info
Freya geta a job as a Magician's Assistant.
8k words
4.62
12.6k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Magician

by Vanessa Evans

Part 1

Okay, let's get the part that you're all probably interested in out of the way first.

My name is Jodie, I'm nearly 19 years old, quite slim, skinny, with a 32A -- 24 -- 34 figure, I have long blonde hair and the boys tell me that I'm cute looking. I have a suntan and some white bits that I have been working on getting rid of by going right to the end of the beach where very few people go, and sunbathing topless and often bottomless as well.

I live in a small hotel that my parents run in a seaside town on the south coast of England. I have no siblings. I left school a couple of months ago and I am still looking for a job, but in the mean time I'm helping my parents run the hotel.

Clothes, well the fashion around here for girls my age is tank tops and quite short miniskirts. Thankfully, my parents are happy with me going along with the fashion although recently, as the weather got warmer, I have abandoned my bras and my mother occasionally tells me that I should really one, at least when I go out with my mates. So far I've ignored that request and gone out with my nipples making tents in my tops. What my mother doesn't know is that I have abandoned my knickers most of the time as well.

I appear to be blessed with nipples that are slightly larger than most girls have, and they spent most of their time feeling quite hard. My areolae are smallish and a good few shades darker than the rest of my body.

The same can be said for my clitoris. It outgrew its hood a long time ago and is about a centimetre long, and it's very sensitive. The other thing about my pussy is that there is very little fatty tissue around it.

Whether these things have anything to do with the fact that I shave all of my body below my neck every morning or not, I don't know. Maybe it's something to do with me feeling horny all the time and I play with my 3 little protrusions and make myself cum at least twice every day.

Working at the my parents hotel I've had a few accidents when my crotch has pressed against a table corner or a bed post, or something else that is the right height and my clit has sent a bolt of pleasure through my whole body.

So far, none of my mates have told me that I've forgotten to put a bra or any knickers on. Maybe the guys have noticed but just not said anything.

Whenever I go to the leisure centre or the beach with my friends they tell me that I have 3 little tents in my bikinis and I have noticed men staring at me a lot. Maybe that's something to do with the fact that all my bikinis are made by an Australian company and I once managed to push all of one of them into an empty matchbox. I have to admit that I never fasten them tightly and I often have to check that part of them hasn't come off without me noticing.

I have had a few embarrassing moments when one of the soft cups of my bikini tops has slid off one of my tits and it has been exposed for everyone to see. The strange thing is that whenever that happens my nipples and clit start tingling as soon as someone tells me about my exposure.

One time when we were in the waves machine at the leisure centre the tie at my right hip came undone and I never noticed. It was only when the waves stopped and we were wadding out of that pool that one of my girl mates told me. As I was refastening it I looked around and saw that I had a little audience and all my 3 protrusions started tingling really strong.

That tingling got even stronger when one of my guy mates told me that he liked my clit and slit, adding that he liked girls that have no flappy lips. Yes, I've been lucky to have what what my guy mates call a coin slot pussy, no inner labia although my clit does stick out from my slit all the time.

It's usually one of my girl mates that tells me that I've had a wardrobe malfunction. I'm sure that the guys would never tell me and just enjoy what they can see. What is it with guys and girl's bodies? I never get all excited when I see a girl naked, but I do get excited when guys see my naked body.

To be honest, I find having to wear a bikini top a bit stupid. It's not like I have huge tits that need support, mine hardly move when I run around, and I see lots of men on the beach, and at the leisure centre, with bigger tits than mine.

I wouldn't call myself a slut and I have never had a regular boyfriend, but I have had sex with five of my male mates in that last couple of months. This has always been in alleyways or shop doorways at night when a gang of us have been wandering the streets and the urge has suddenly got the better of me. Fortunately, I went to see a doctor a while back and I left the surgery with an implant in my arm and the hope that what the doctor told me was true, that my periods would stop. He was right.

Now, the real reason for this story.

The hotel has a number of regular guests, some of whom puts on shows at the little theatre that is on our town's pier. One of these regulars is called Mike and each year he is one of our guests for a month or 6 weeks along with his young girl assistant Jenny.

This year, Mike arrived on his own and when I heard my father asking him where Jenny was Mike told him that she had quit and got a job in a club in London.

"So you're looking for a new assistant then Mike?" my father asked.

"Yes I am, the show isn't as good without an attractive young assistant. I get an agency girl but they are always much older and never as good as a girl that I have trained."

"I can imagine," my father replied, "half the guys probably only go to the evening shows for a bit of scantily-clad eye candy."

"Yes, my evening shows are a lot more adult orientated than the afternoon matinees that are directed at the kids although I'm sure that the fathers would appreciate a bit of eye candy in a skimpy swimsuit that the mothers can't complain about but that never happens. For the matinees my assistant wears a one piece that isn't at all revealing."

A couple of days later when I was serving Mike his breakfast I noticed that he was staring at me as I walked up to him and he was still staring at me when I looked back as I opened the door to leave the room. Outside the breakfast room I quickly checked that my skirt and top were in their correct place and that I wasn't displaying anything that I shouldn't. I wasn't.

When I went back to clear the tables I saw that Mike was still there, the other guests having all left.

As I walked to his table I asked if I could get him some more coffee.

"No, no, come here Jodie."

As I did so I looked down at my chest and saw the usual 2 little tents in my top and as I raised my eyes to look at Mike I saw that his eyes were also looking at those tents. All my 3 protrusions started to tingle.

"Jodie, how are you? You've grown a little since I was last here."

"I'm good thanks Mike. I'm nearly 19 now, I have left school and I am looking for a job."

"Hmm," Mike replied and I saw his eyes go slowly from my face down to my feet then slowly back up to my face. The tingling got a little stronger.

"I'm sure that you've noticed that Jenny isn't with me this year, she's quit and now has a job in some gentlemen's club in London. I was wondering what you thought of the idea of replacing Jenny as my assistant?"

"What!? Me? I know nothing about magic, nor hypnotism. I'm not sure that I believe that hypnotism is even possible, and I've never been on a stage. I don't know that I could even get on a stage with lots of people looking at me."

"Jodie, Jenny was just like you when she started, she nearly wet her knickers the first time that she walked onto the stage."

"I'd probably do the same, no, I don't think that I could do that, but thank you for the offer."

"Jodie, please don't say no just yet, how about you come along to the matinee this afternoon and watch the show then decide?"

"I've never been to any show at the Pier."

"I'm sure that you are not alone in that Jodie, it's a fact that people rarely go to nearby entertainment. They always put it off thinking that they'll go tomorrow or the next day but never get around to it. No, please Jodie, come along this afternoon. I'll leave your name at the ticket office and they'll let you in for free."

"I don't know."

"Jodie, what have you got planned for this afternoon?"

"Nothing."

"Then what have you got to loose?"

"Nothing I guess."

"So you'll come?"

"Okay then."

I collected all the tableware and as I walked out Mike followed me and as I tuned towards the kitchen Mike said,

"You won't regret it Jodie."

As I loaded the dishwasher I decided that I really didn't have anything to loose. If his show was crap I could just get up and walk out.

Later, when mum was getting some lunch ready for the 3 of us, I told my parents what Mike had said.

"You will go won't you Jodie," my father said, "it could be the start of a career in show business for you."

"I only ever went to the theatre on the Pier once, and that was before I met your father." My mother said, "and that was a magician as well."

"I went a few years ago." My father added, "but your mother wouldn't come with me."

"That's because it was a disgusting show, what was that man's name?"

"Chubby Brown," my father replied, "and he was hilarious, but never mind that, you should go along this afternoon Jodie and see, I've heard that Mike is good. It's got to be better than hanging around the streets with your mates.."

I did go along and as I approached the little theatre I stopped to look at one of the posters advertising 'Mike the Magician.' I'd seen hundreds of poster advertising the different acts over the years but I'd never really taken any notice of them.

Mike the Magician

Matinees with good clean fun for the kids.

Evening shows for the over 18s only.

The poster showed a picture of Mike in a Tuxedo suit holding a rabbit up by its ears and an attractive girl, that looked like how I remembered Jenny, standing next to him with her hands out like she was saying,

"Ta-Da."

I noted that Jenny was only wearing a bikini.

I smiled at the bottom line of text and the photo of Jenny in her bikini and I wondered what the 'over 18s only' part meant. I had a quick vision of Mike fucking Jenny on the stage in front of an audience, then quickly dismissed it as being too stupid.

I shrugged my shoulders thinking that the poster would be nothing like the real thing, and I walked to the ticket office.

I gave my name and a girl that I vaguely knew gave me a ticket and said,

"Enjoy the show Jodie."

In I went and took my seat. I must say that I wasn't impressed by the number of screaming kids there.

Mike came out onto the stage and started doing his magic tricks and I have to say that he had the kids full attention. He was good. I imagined him going to kids parties at McDonald's and entertaining the kids.

After a while Mike said that he needed someone to help him with a few tricks and from behind the curtain came a young woman wearing a one piece swimsuit. She looked to be quite a few years older than Jenny or me.

"I guess that that's what Mike wants me to do?" I thought, "why can't he use that girl, whoever she is?"

As I thought that I recognised a twinge of jealousy in my thought.

The show went on with all sorts of things appearing from goodness knows where and Mike somehow making the girl disappear then reappear somewhere else. It was all good magic and I never once worked out how he did the tricks.

The audience, including myself, were memorised for over an hour, then Mike said that he was going to hypnotise either his assistant or one of the audience if anyone volunteered.

I shrunk down in my seat as Mike looked around the audience looking to see if anyone was volunteering and I was surprised to see one youngish woman stick her hand up.

"Thank you madam," Mike said, "is there anyone with you who can look after your kids when I make you act like a baby?"

The woman laughed and said,

"Yeah right." and the man the other side of a couple of kids stuck his hand up.

"Thank you sir," Mike said, "I promise that the lovely lady will be returned to you 100% as good as the mother that I'm sure she is."

Soon the woman was standing on the stage next to Mike and his assistant was walking off the stage.

"Thank you for volunteering madam, I'm Mike, what shall I call you?"

"Carrie."

"Okay Carrie, take 3 deep breaths then relax and look into my eyes."

Carrie did and I could see her visibly relaxing. Mike was talking to Carrie so softly that I couldn't hear what he was saying but I did see him click his fingers a couple of times.

Within a couple of minutes I could see Carrie just standing there, staring at the floor in front of herself.

"Okay," Mike said into his microphone, "Let's see if the hypnotism worked. Carrie, lift your left leg and your right arm."

Carrie did and people started laughing as Carrie fought to keep her balance. A minute or so later Mike said,

"Okay Carrie, stand normally then sing the last nursery rhyme that you sang to you youngest child."

Everyone was either laughing or joining in, except for me who was wondering if it was all for real.

Nursery rhyme finished and Carrie still with a straight face, Mike said,

"Carrie, I'm so pleased to see that you are wearing trousers because the next thing that I want you to do is to lay on your back and throw a tantrum like your kids do when they are not happy."

Everyone laughed as Carrie got on her back and kicked her legs all over the place, thumped the air above her and was screaming her head off.

Mike told Carrie to stop and get to her feet then he got her doing a few more stupid things that I'm sure would have embarrassed her but were all innocent, amusing fun for the audience.

After about 15 minutes Mike clicked his fingers twice, Carrie shook her head a little and asked,

"So when are you going to hypnotise me?"

Everyone laughed then Mike told her that he'd changed his mind and from somewhere came a box of chocolates that he gave to Carrie.

Mike wrapped-up the show and people started leaving but I hung back and when everyone else had left I went to the door that I thought Mike must have gone through. I said sorry, and backed out as I saw that Mike was getting changed and was only wearing his boxer shorts.

"Jodie," Mike shouted, "don't go, come in. Don't get embarrassed by me getting changed, it's quite common for me and my assistant to have to share a changing room so you'll have to get used to seeing me get changed, and you doing the same. Do I take it that by being here you want the job?"

"Maybe, it looked easy and fun."

"It is, but I have to warn you that what you have just seen was the matinee, the evening show is aimed at adults and there will be no one under 18 in the audience."

"Is it a sex show then?" I asked.

"Grief no, the local council would shut us down within hours. No, it's good clean fun. You won't get embarrassed if you end up wearing just your bikini bottoms will you?"

During the couple of seconds before I answered, my brain went into overdrive. Okay, I'd accidentally flashed my little tits a few times and even my slit once, but that was accidental. To be topless in front of a stage audience was very different. Would I be ashamed of my tiny tits? Would Mike go one stage further and get me to take my bikini bottoms off? Would he fuck me on stage? Would he get a member of the audience to fuck me on the stage? Would he get me gang-banged on the stage?

I decided that I'd changed my mind and didn't want the job but my nipples and clit were telling me otherwise and when my mouth opened I replied,

"That's fine Mike, if we see each other naked then it's just showbiz right?"

"Who said anything about you being naked Jodie? That could happen but it's unlikely. Welcome aboard, I'm sure that you will have a lot of fun and I might even show you how I do some of the tricks. Now, when can you start, tomorrow?"

"Hang on a second, you'll be hypnotising me right?"

"Yes."

"And people don't remember what they've done when they are 'under' right?"

"That is usually the case Jodie."

"So how do I know that you won't take advantage of me when I'm 'under'?"

"You don't Jodie, but let me tell you straight, I would never get you to do anything that you wouldn't do normally. If I were to rape you and you complained to the police my career would be ended. No, you will be safe with me."

My brain went into overdrive again, and I had the same thoughts as before, and I felt my 3 protrusions tingling again.

"Okay Mike," I finally replied, "I still want to work for you and I'll have to trust that you won't get me doing anything embarrassing. Now, when can I start?!

"Well Jodie, my first thought was this evening but on seconds thoughts it had better be tomorrows matinee, that way you can start with the easy session. I hope that you can put up with lots of screaming kids. It will also give me the chance to check-out your bikinis. I saw you sunbathing in one last summer and it wasn't a bikini that I would recommend you wearing for a matinee."

"What do you mean, I've worn all my bikinis on the beach and at the leisure centre and no one complained?"

"I'm sure that you look amazing in them Jodie but the matinees are a family show so you have to wear a really modest bikini or a one-piece suit. Let's go back to the hotel and you can model what you've got for me."

"Okay."

As we walked back home I wondered what Mike's version of 'modest' was. I couldn't see anything wrong with any of my bikinis. Okay, I'd had a few accidental wardrobe malfunctions but I blamed those on the water in the waves pool.

Mike also reminded me that he didn't just do shows in our town and that he travelled all over the country, a month here, 6 weeks there. He also told me that he often went abroad during the winter months and he hoped that that wouldn't bother me. Then he dropped a bombshell and he told me that sometimes he could only get one hotel room and that we'd have to share.

"Even the bed?" I asked.

"If there's no suitable alternative, yes, but we can put pillows between us and sleep the opposite way round."

I felt that tingling again as I visualized Mike fucking me. Then I said,

"Well I guess that you'll have seen me either naked or almost naked hundreds of times by then so I'm sure that we can manage."

"Yes, and we'll save money as well so it will mean more money for you."

That idea appealed to me and I asked him just how much I would get paid.

"Well technically you will be self employed but I'll show you how to do all the stupid government paperwork, but I'll give to 33% of what I get from the show organisers. That will vary from location to location but I just know that you will be happy with what you earn."

I thought about the money for a few minutes and decided that it sounded fair but I replied asking if any clothes that I had to buy would be tax deductible.

"Know a bit about taxable income do you Jodie?"

"Only what I've heard my mum and dad talk about. Apparently the clothes that I wear when I'm helping at the hotel are tax deductible."

"Yes they are, essential clothing."

Shortly after that we arrived at the hotel and I rushed to tell my parents that I now had a job. They were very happy for me then I rushed upstairs to model my bikinis for Mike so that he could judge if they were suitable, or not.

I knocked on Mike's door and when he opened it. I asked him how he wanted to do it, offering to go to my room and put one on then go to his room and let him look at me.

"Or you could just bring them all here and change into each one here, that way will be much quicker." Mike suggested.

That made a lot of sense to me but I replied,

"Oh, that would mean that I'd have to get naked before putting each bikini on, and you'd be here in the same room."