The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sometimes played a game of dare although it was him giving me the dares all the time. Without him hypnotising me he often dared me to take my top and skirt, or dress, off when we were out in public. I've ended up being naked in places like the park or the middle of the beach during the daytime, and after the show, on the streets.

One time he must have been planning ahead because he got me to wear just a very short, loose fitting dress, one that I usually wear a T-shirt under because it scoops very low at the front. Without the T-shirt I quickly discovered that the loose scoop often moved to one side letting one, or both of my little tits escape. Mike took me to one of the amusement arcades and as we played on some of the machines one of my tits frequently was uncovered. Also, when I bent over I was sure that anyone behind me could see half of my butt and my pussy.

He once dared me to walk back to the hotel from the theatre totally naked. Okay, it was at night but there were still quite a few people around and I got a few cheers and comments from the people leaving the pubs.

That walk really did make me horny and I went straight to Mike's room and we fucked for ages.

*****

Finally, the run of shows at our town's pier theatre came to an end and it was time to move on. What I hadn't expected was for Chloe and Harry to be in the audience that last performance. I'd spotted them when I peaked round the curtain just before Mike went down on me and I pointed them out to Mike.

"Going to miss your friends are you Jodie? What are their names?"

I told him thinking nothing more of it as I was eagerly awaiting Mike's mouth on my pussy.

When it came to me going into the audience with the deck of cards I deliberately shuffled along the row that Chloe and Harry were sat on because I wanted to give Harry one more chance to see what he was missing.

As Harry was sliding his hand up the inside of my thigh Chloe quietly said,

"Meet me on the beach at 10 in the morning."

As Mike was having a day's rest before we moved on I had the time so I nodded to Chloe.

A bit later when Mike was selecting people to come onto the stage to use the magic wand on me, I was surprised that he asked for Chloe and Henry by name. I watched their faces as they used the wand on me. Chloe had a smile on her face when she used the wand and Henry's expression was pure lust. Both of them made me cum.

The next morning, which was a Saturday, I met Chloe at our usual meeting place on the beach and she said, let's walk and talk. As we walked she asked me if I was really hypnotised because she didn't believe in hypnotism. I thought for a second then said,

"Promise that you will tell no one, not even our friends?"

"I promise."

"Cross your heart and hope to die."

Chloe did.

"Okay, no I wasn't hypnotised, I never have been, it didn't work, possibly because I was so wound up about being naked on stage. Whatever the reason, it didn't work, but I knew that Mike needed me to be hypnotised so for the sake of the show I just went along with it."

"So you did all those things knowing what you were doing, and you remember everything that Mike made you do, even me using that wand on you and making you cum?"

"Yes, it was awesome."

"Fucking hell Jodie, what the fuck has happened to you?"

"I've discovered my body in ways that I never imagined before. Like I've got no underwear on at the moment it feel great, I get a real rush when I'm naked in front of people, you should try it Chloe, it's amazing."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Take it in small steps, go and try some new shoes on and flash you knickers to Tom, see how good that makes you feel."

"Maybe."

"So is this Mike your lover then Jodie?" Chloe asked.

"No, more of a work colleague with benefits." I replied.

By then we'd got to the end of the beach and I was surprised to see all the gang there."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We've come to give you a send-off that you'll remember."

Some cans of beer appeared and we all got talking. After a while George said,

"So Jodie, off to Northbourne to do the show there then? I hope those lucky bastards appreciate you as much as we do. So are you hypnotised all the time then?"

I decided to have a bit of fun and replied,

"Yes, all it takes is for a guy to click his fingers and say the word 'kangaroo' and I will do anything that you tell me. Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that. You won't say that word will you?"

I saw and heard George click his fingers and say the word 'kangaroo'. I smiled inside and put a blank expression on my face.

"Bloody hell, it looks like it worked George," William said, "tell her to strip off, I couldn't get to the theatre so I didn't get to see her naked."

"Take your clothes off Jodie." George said.

"Okay, why not," I thought, "just about everyone here has already seen me naked."

So I did.

"No bra or knickers." Angela said, "that's brave."

"Couldn't you tell that she didn't have a bra on Angela," Harry said, "she hasn't been wearing one for months. You can tell by the chapel hat pegs, or don't you girls look at each others chests."

"Not in the way that you guys do." Chloe replied.

"Exhibitionist girls don't wear knickers." Harry said.

"How would you know Harry?" Chloe asked.

"Well Jodie is definitely an exhibitionist, she's not wearing any now and when I saw on that stage she wasn't wearing anything."

"That was part of the show dummy." Chloe said.

"Whatever guys," George said, "shall we get her to bring herself off?"

George didn't wait for an answer and he said,

"Jodie, make yourself cum."

So I did.

Because all my male mates were staring at me it didn't take long, but I did have a problem staying on my feet when I was cumming.

Orgasm over, George asked everyone what he should get me to do next.

"Well we could get her to give all us guys blowjobs but that wouldn't be fair on the girls."

"Well we could get her to eat all of us girls to even things out." Harry suggested.

"All that would take forever and I have to be at work in an hour." Justin said.

"How about we get her to walk the whole length of the beach like she is right now?" George said.

"She might enjoy it." Justin said, then added, "any of you other girls want to strip off and join Jodie in a little naked walk?"

My girl friends just laughed as George said,

"Jodie, walk to the other end of the beach then back."

"Oh my gawd," I thought, "I can't chicken out because they'll all know that I wasn't hypnotised, I'm going to have to do it."

I started walking as my heart started pounding and my 3 protrusions started tingling,

As I got closer to where people were that tingling turned into a throbbing. It was still early for the beach-goers but there were still a few there and some of them were staring at me.

"Act like I'm doing nothing wrong." I told myself.

On and on I walked with more and more people stopping whatever they were doing and staring at me.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I got to the end and turned to walk back. This was nothing like the walks that Mike had dared me to do, it was broad daylight on a public beach with people having nothing better to do than stare at the naked girl. I just hoped that no one called the police.

As I got back to my friends I was feeling so relieved, but I'd done it, naked in a public beach during the day.

"Wow, Jodie, no one stopped you and told you to put some clothes on." Harry said.

"With her tiny tits and a bald pussy people probably thought she was a kid." George said.

"Kids don't have a clit or nipples like Jodie has." Jason replied.

"Hey," Chloe said, "stop talking about Jodie like that. George, please tell her to get dressed."

He did, then I said that I needed to be going, that Mike would be waiting for me. After some near tearful goodbyes I left and as I walked back to the hotel I remembered that George hadn't said the word 'giraffe', not that it would have made any difference. I just hoped that my friends, except Chloe, wouldn't think that I was still 'under'.

*****

Whilst I was riding Mike's cock, in his room, that last night, he asked me if I still wanted to work for him in his next venue, Northbourne, which is a bigger town about a hundred miles along the coast.

"Stupid question Mike." I replied as I bounced up and down on his cock. "I'm not giving up all the fun that I'm having voluntarily, besides. I've never been to Northbourne."

The next morning we loaded up his van and set off.

Not long after we'd got on the road Mike asked me if I wanted a dare.

"Yeah, why not, it might make the journey go faster."

"I dare you to get totally naked and not get dressed until we arrive at the hotel."

I thought for a split second then started taking everything off. In that split second I'd realised that the van was taller than cars so there was very little chance that anyone in a car would see me.

That worked just fine until Mike started slowly passing big lorries and when the cab of the van got alongside the cab of the lorries he beeped the horn so that the lorry drivers looked down and into the cab of the van. After shrinking down in my seat for the first couple of times I just gave up and started waving at the lorry drivers.

When we passed a coach full of young men I actually started pushing my bare chest against the window. We must have been going only 1 mile per hour faster than the coach and it took so long to get passed that Mike told me to unfasten my seat belt and press my bare butt against the window. Mike told me that I had a big audience and that some of them were pointing their phones at me.

It was a slightly different story when we slowed down to drive through Northbourne. I got a few pedestrians staring at me but that was all.

When we got to the hotel I saw that it was bigger than mum's and dad's hotel. I got dressed and got out of the van.

"What does it mean by 'Adults only' Mike?" I asked as I looked at the hotel sign.

"That there are no kids staying here."

"Oh good, I've never been a great fan of screaming kids."

"Yet you help me perform magic in front of dozens of them each day."

"Yeah, but that's different, that's work."

We got our suitcases and headed into the hotel.

"Good to see you Mike," the man who obviously owned the place said, "who's this, have you upgraded your eye candy?"

"Yes Andy, I've gone for a newer model, much better shape and attitude. Andy this is Jodie, an amazing young woman."

"So I see, just the one room then?"

As Mike and Andy were talking I could see Andy's eyes going up and down my body. That started my 3 protrusions tingling.

Mike checked in and as Andy gave him our key he said,

"I look forward to seeing you sunbathing on the terrace or in the pool Jodie."

As we headed up the stairs to the second floor I glanced back down the stairs and I saw Andy looking up at us, well probably up my skirt. I didn't care but I asked Mike,

"Is Andy always that creepy with the girls who stay here?"

"Andy isn't creepy, he's a really nice guy, he's just friendly."

"And a voyeuristic perv." I thought, "But hey, if he wants to perv on my body then it's okay by me."

"So have they really got a swimming pool here?" I asked Mike.

"It's only a small one but it's okay for cooling down and getting some exercise. Talking of which, neither of us have had much exercise these last few weeks, we'll have to start working out, can't have either of us getting fat or you won't be able to fit in your bikinis."

"Very funny, those side ties are plenty long enough, I still haven't worked out how you them off me without even me realising."

"Good, it proves that I haven't lost my touch."

The room was slightly bigger than my bedroom back at home and the much bigger window had a view down onto the terrace and pool which was quite small. I was sure that if I dived in at one end I wouldn't need to surface until I got to the other end, but it did serve it's purpose.

Looking passed the pool I could see other buildings that I guessed were other hotels or houses. I realised that anyone at the windows that I could see would be able to see onto the terrace and the pool and into our room at night if we had the light on and the curtains open.

After we'd emptied out cases into the drawers and wardrobes I said,

"So what now boss?"

"Well, you're in luck Jodie, we have a couple of days before our show starts. We don't have to unload the van until the day after tomorrow."

"Will all the stuff be okay staying in the van?"

"Probably, I'll back it up to the hotel wall, and did you notice the security cameras?"

"I saw the signs."

"So there's every chance that it will be okay. Right, 2 days, well one and a half, how would you like to fill them Jodie?"

"I think that I'd like to wander around for a while, get my bearings, how far is the seafront?"

"About half a mile."

"So too far to go there in one of my bikinis?"

"Definitely not the ones you wear on stage but you could wear that black dress that I bought you."

"The one that's made of a soft, very fine mesh?"

"Yes."

"It's completely see-through."

"Only when someone gets up close to you."

"Okay then, but if I get arrested I'll blame you."

"Fine by me."

I stripped then put the dress and my wedge sandals that Mike had bought me. The dress has a crew neck and is sleeveless. It also has a slit up both sides that goes right up to my hips. Looking in the mirror with my feet apart I could easily see my slit, clit and nipples.

"This could be interesting." I though as we left the room.

As I was waiting just outside the main entrance for Mike to move the van, Andy came out and looked me up and down. I was facing him and I knew that he could see everything.

"Wow Jodie, you look truly amazing. I think that I might just have to come and see Mike's show."

"Thanks Andy," I replied as I felt my 3 protrusions start tingling. "I'm sure that Mike will appreciate the extra occupied seat."

"With you in Mike's shows I'm sure that they will be a sell-out. I'm assuming that he hasn't changed the format?"

"I wouldn't know, I didn't go to see his show when Jenny was in them."

"Well Mike's shows always sell-out. He's very popular with the male holiday makers."

As Andy was talking I watched his eyes and they never left my pussy or my little tits and he almost jumped when Mike came over to us, Andy not having seen him approach, his eyes concentrating his brain on my body. The tingling got stronger.

Mike and Andy had a short conversation then Mike and I left.

"Andy's eyes never left my tits or my pussy." I said when we got out of earshot.

"Hardy surprising." Mike replied, "wait until the other guests see you."

"How do you know that they'll all stare at me?"

"I had a look at the register earlier and I know most of them, they're regulars like me. Some do stints at the clubs around town."

"Entertainers?"

"Yes."

"Whilst we're here in Northbourne I will see if I can get a booking or two at a stag do or one of the specialist clubs."

"Specialist clubs?"

"Yes, gentlemen's only clubs, you will really enjoy those Jodie."

"How will I know if I'd enjoyed them Mike?"

"Good point, you'll just have to take my word for it."

"Can't you just not hypnotise me for those bookings?"

"No chance, that would really spoil the illusion, it would be cheating and I'm not a cheater, everything that I do is for real."

"Okay, okay, just asking, I'll take your word for it."

"You're always happy at the end of a show aren't you Jodie?"

"I am, it's like after you've fucked me in bed at night. Are you sure that you don't fuck me on stage Mike?"

Just then a couple of youths on bikes rode down the pavement and narrowly missed hitting us.

"Fucking hell," I heard one of them say to his mate, "did you see that girl?"

I didn't hear the answer.

Soon we were seeing people moving around real close to us. I guess that I should have been nervous or embarrassed, but all I was was tingly and a bit wet on my inner thighs, but I did link arms with Mike.

Mike was right, people are so unobservant. If they were like that when they are driving the accident rate would go through the roof.

By then we on the seafront and there were lots of people, all in their own little worlds. Well not all of them, for starters, those 2 youths on bikes were back with 2 of their mates.

"There she is, you can see everything." I heard one of them say as all 4 of them got in front of us, not caring that they were blocking most of the footpath.

"Ignore them Jodie." Mike said.

"But they're .... "

Mike clicked his fingers once and said the word 'elephant'. Somehow I managed to keep walking but just stared ahead of me.

"Now I really can blame Mike if there's any trouble." I thought.

"Look ahead and keep walking Jodie." Mike said.

We managed to walk along most of the seafront. Those youths gave up and left but on the way back we went into an amusement arcade but it wasn't very bright in there and I'm pretty sure that no one realised what they could see if they got close to me.

From there we sort of headed to the theatre where we would be performing, It wasn't right on the seafront but it was much bigger than the one in my town. I tingled a bit when I realised that it meant more people seeing me naked.

As we approached it Mike clicked his fingers twice and said the word 'giraffe'. I stopped walking, looked around then started walking again asking if the building just in front of us was the venue. Mike said that it was.

We looked at the posters that were up, some of them advertising Mike's show with the dates. I was surprised to see a photo of me instead of Jenny on them. I was wearing only one of the lingerie sets that has some fabric in it. I was happy when I saw that lingerie in the photo was only just see-through enough to give a hint of my nipples and my slit and it showed no bulge where my clit is.

I was sure that the lingerie in the photo had been photo-shopped a bit because that set was totally see-through. I guessed that that was done to tone it down for the matinees. I cringed at the thought of the poster showing me in one of the granny swimsuits.

We couldn't go in so we headed back to the hotel and I was again disappointed that I didn't attract any attention.

Andy was in the lobby and when we walked though the door and I saw him smile then shake his head as if he had to check what he was seeing.

"Well Mike, you certainly know how to pick them." Andy said.

"It wasn't planned Andy, it just sort of happened."

"Well whatever, you've got a winner there."

"Can we go out onto the terrace please Mike, I'd like to catch the last of the sun." I asked.

"Sure," Mike replied, "let's go. Andy, could you bring us a couple of beers please?"

"Will do mate."

Once on the terrace, Mike moved a couple of loungers so that our feet would face the sun and as I went to get on the lounger Mike said,

"Jodie, you can take the dress off if you like. As you can see this place is quite private."

I looked around to see if I could see anyone and when I couldn't I relaxed and took my dress off. As I lay down I opened my legs and put my feet on the ground. I was still like that when Andy arrived with the beers.

"Happy to see that you are making yourself at home Jodie, you don't have to worry about wearing any clothes anywhere in the hotel, it's adults only and I'm sure that the other guests will not mind."

I smiled and took the beer off Andy who then got a chair, sat between the 2 loungers facing our heads and started talking to Mike about how their businesses were going. I noticed that Andy kept looking at me, or should I saw, between my legs at my tingling and wet pussy.