The Magician Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I heard male voices and both Andy and Mike got to their feet. I heard and then saw Mike greet the 2 guys like they were old friends. After a minute or so Mike turned to me and introduced me to Charlie and Dave, who Mike said were performing at a club. I didn't ask what they were performing.

"So Mike, you've got a new subject, I'm assuming that she's under at the moment, laying there all naked and with her legs spread like that."

"Yes and no Charlie, Jodie is my new assistant but she's not in a hypnotic state at the moment, she's just discovered that she's an exhibitionist."

I just smiled as Charlie said,

"You lucky bastard Mike, are you err, you know, fucking her?"

"Yes Charlie so you can look but don't touch unless she invites you."

"Fair enough Mike." Charlie replied.

"Well she can exhibit her cute body around me anytime that she wants." Dave said.

"Hey guys," I said, "could you move to one side please, you're blocking my sun."

"Woah," Charlie replied, "move guys, we need to keep the little lady happy."

All the guys moved just enough for the sun to bathe it's rays over me again. I saw Mike smiling and I also thought,

"That was easy, I wonder just how much I can control these guys?"

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to think about that because a big, grey cloud floated between the sun and me so I called Mike over and asked him what his plans for food were.

"Well this place doesn't do evening meals so we'll have to go out. There's hundreds of restaurants and pubs that serve food around here so how about a pub with food?"

Charlie must have overheard Mike talking because he butted-in and said,

"I know a great pub that serves food, and it's only a 5 minute walk, the 4 of us could go there."

"You're on." Mike said, "meet down here in 30?"

Thirty-five minutes later Mike and I were walking out of the hotel with Charlie and Dave.

"Cute outfit." Dave said, "do you realise that both parts are see-through Jodie, I can see that you are not wearing any underwear."

"I only wear underwear on stage these days Dave, and I like teasing men by wearing see-through clothes."

"Well you're certainly teasing Charlie and me, I suppose that Mike is used to seeing you dressed like that in public?"

"Probably, and I'm sure that he's used to seeing me totally naked on stage as well, but that doesn't stop him from buying me see-through clothes."

"So you really don't know what happens after he puts you under?"

"Nope." I lied, "Not a clue, but I always feel happy when he brings me out of it."

"I'm definitely going to have to come and watch Mike's show."

"Didn't you see enough of me when I was sunbathing?"

"I could watch that body of yours 24 x 7 and still want more."

As we were eating we were talking but sometimes it was Charlie and Dave talking and Mike and I holding a completely different conversation. One of those tomes Mike said that he needed to get some physical exercise, and I agreed with him that I needed to get some as well.

"We could go to a gym, but most gyms want you so sign up for at least a year and that's no good for us."

"True, we could go running." I suggested.

"Yeah, that would be good, and I'm sure that Andy wouldn't mind us doing some exercises on the terrace."

"Yes, we could do pilates or yoga, I've done a bit of both before."

"Err, tell you what, we'll both go jogging then you can do those pilates and yoga things on the terrace while I watch you."

"Coward."

"I just can't see me doing pilates or yoga, but I'd love to see you doing them, especially if you do them naked and it's you that gets naked on stage not me so you need to keep that slim and very attractive body Jodie."

"Do you think that Andy would mind if I exercised on the terrace naked. We could get up at the crack of dawn, go for a run around town before there are too many people and cars, then come back here and I could workout, all before breakfast."

"That sounds like a great plan Jodie, have you got any running gear?"

"I've got tops and trainers, oh, no shorts."

"You've got that little tennis type skirt, that will do."

"LOL, that will probably bounce about and flash my butt and pussy to anyone who looks my way. Oh what the hell, yes, I've got some running gear, what about you Mike?"

"I'm sure that I have things that will do, it isn't like we're going to train for a marathon."

"Good, shall we start tomorrow morning?"

"It's a date, although I'll be following you all the time, I want to watch that skirt flipping up and revealing you cute little butt."

"Don't you get enough of that sight Mike?"

"Men never get tired of seeing a cute little female butt."

"What's that Mike," Dave asked, "did I hear you right, Jodie is going to do those pilate and yoga things in the nudie each morning? On the terrace?"

"Probably." Mike replied.

"Can we come and watch?"

"We can't stop you going on the terrace Dave." Mike replied.

"I don't know about you Charlie, but I'm going to have an early night, I need to be up early in the morning."

We all laughed a little then got on with the meal.

*****