The Magician's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet his gaze, blush, shudder. The ancient man grins, snarl-mouthed, blue eyes aglow. 'Semen in your mouth, semen in your belly.' He sniggers. 'My seed, my sperm. You're a filthy slut, boy. So submissive. By Azarlia, I love it.'

A sliver of pink protrudes above the cream to the front of his glans, the tip of my tongue, gliding up and down, side to side, massaging him. The old mage shudders, cock wobbling in my mouth, stirring the lake of tadpoles about behind my lips. So musty, so tangy, so ancient and rich.

'You like it, boyo. Humph. And you can have it as often as you like.' My blush grows, and I tremble to look up at him. Archaelaus grins. 'We've time yet, sonny. Time for you to--ugh--master the art of servicing me.' He tussles my hair. 'Swallow my pride, son. Accept my lineage.'

I want this, want more of this. I can't pretend that this doesn't arouse me and excite me, disgusting and awful as it is. Gulp, swallow, gulp, swallow, gulp. Five times, to clear my mouth. Another cutaway, another show of my stomach, being slowly filled with seed.

Archaelaus's seed.

I expect an instant return from him, but the old mage smirks at me. 'Work for it, sonny. Nurse on an old man's penis, milk me with those big boobies.'

I watch my mouth instinctually lap and nurse on his swollen glans, push my hands eagerly upon my breasts. The fat, ugly, monstrous tip of his cock is there in my mind's eye, there in my mouth, hot and slick against my tongue and tastebuds, tasty and salty and bitter. His shaft is mighty and throbbing between my tits, so huge that even my large breasts are unable to smother its entirety.

'Ughn.' Archaelaus grunts as his bell-end throbs, slit widening, a spray of thick off-white nut milk erupting forth, hot and fresh and riddled with sperm, shooting out onto my tongue. So hot, so heavy, so much of it, clinging to the roof, to my teeth, painting my maw white. 'Oh, sonny, you're so filthy. Humph.'

It's so rich, so buttery, so musty, tangy, salty, aged. I know it's sperm, I know it's ancient, I know it's from his body, but I can't get enough. Splatter, sputter, squirt, splutter. Load my mouth, load my mouth, load my mouth. Grotesque, gruesome, but it comes all the same and I enjoy it all the same. God, I know it's wrong, but...it feels so right.

'How's it feel, sonny?' Archaelaus says, grunting, shuddering. His penis, jammed inside my mouth, flares and spits, flares and spits. Off-white, heavy, endless, a stream of tadpoles in old-man gravy. 'Good, I bet. Humph.' The underside of his helmet disappears, the sea of white wriggling sperm growing thicker and thicker as the eyelet dispenses more of his pride, rich and buttery and salty and musty, straight into my mouth. 'I deserve this, boyo. No more wasting my precious seed, no sir!' He cackles, pats my head. 'Azarlia gave you to me, sonny. Taste it, feel it. You know it to be true.'

...what if he's right?

'Mhm.'

Archaelaus's seed is in my mouth, in my belly. I meet his eyes, shimmering blue, and shiver at how content I am, how confused I am, how much I don't hate this. Worse, really. How much I enjoy this. The grey-tufted old man, bald and wretched, hook-nosed and snarl-mouthed and yellow-toothed, with his pot belly and sagging skin and wrinkles and liver-spots, and that awful old body produced this substance, this hot and thick muck, deep inside of itself. In his prostate, in his balls, in all manner of glands.

I'd think there some trick, but...it really isn't nice, in any sane measure. I've tasted my own semen and this stuff, Archaelaus's stuff, isn't impossibly far apart from it. Oh, it's so much stronger, more voluminous, all that, but...this is clearly the taste of his semen.

I...I like the taste, the feel, the experience, of Archaelaus's semen, don't I?

I swallow again, a series of gulps, forcing the thick cream of his loins down into my belly, that arcane camera following the passage of his strong-swimming sperm into their final resting place, their new home. So strong is his seed that even now, after what -- three mouthfuls? -- that the first of it is only just starting to fade and die, digested in my gut.

As I gulp down his thick cock-milk, my stomach strains a little, feeling tight against my clothing. How much is a mouthful, after all? There must be what, a litre, a litre and a half, inside my gut? It's insane, and really rather filling.

But as soon as my mouth is empty, as soon as I'm again, in my inner eye, seeing that terrible fat ugly glans, the head of the old man's penis, sitting lonesome between lips and teeth, I'm eager to feel, again, the act of receiving his ejaculation. He's so old and this is so gross and so wrong but I'm passionately lapping, nursing, suckling on his helmet, and massaging my big breasts upon his knobbly shaft, just as I know he wants, just as he asked before.

Moments pass and nothing comes. He's as firm as ever, throbbing as before, even groaning, exhaling sharply, clearly in the throes of pleasure. When I look up at him, meet his gaze, Archaelaus is grinning.

'You want it, sonny,' he says. 'Ugh.' He grits his teeth. 'You do, boyo. You wanted to suck my penis, wanted to taste my ancient load. Ughn.' Archaelaus bares his yellowing teeth, thin lips peeled back. 'I'm on the cusp, sonny. All you need to do is tell me what you want, and I'll let you suck it out. Tell me what you want, boy. Do it!'

'Cum,' I say, instantly freeing my mouth. I smooch his wet, fat, purple glans. A smooch turns to a lick, a lap, tasting his aged precum. 'Just do it. Shoot the rest of it.'

Archaelaus chuckles. 'Look me dead in the eyes, boy.' Shivering, blushing, cock straining, I obey him. 'What do you want, sonny? What do you want me to do?'

He's so dirty, so filthy, so eager to humiliate me. And I'm imaginative, and dirty, and eager to go along with it. I'm...I need to see this through. So I lick my lips, smile nervously up at him, blushing all the while, and say...

'I want your sperm, Archaelaus.' I kiss the tip of his swollen helmet, lick it. 'Feed me them. Don't hold back.' Kiss, lap. 'Feed me your sperm, Archaelaus, sir. Whatever you want me to call you, just...I want you to ejaculate in my mouth!'

He pats my head and I take that for a sign, an affirmation, so I wrap my dirtied lips around that tremendous fat crown and lap desperately at it, nurse on it, suckle and slobber, tasting his precum, salty and musky as it stains my tongue. I squeeze my breasts together with my arms and reach down to enthusiastically play with those big heavy testicles, such strange billiard-ball thing, so firm and dense.

'Look at me, boy,' Archaelaus says, so I do. Our eyes meet. 'Sonny...I do believe I'm your master, from now on.'

'Mhm. Schlup.'

'Good boy. Good cocksucker. Humph.'

His cum-vein bulges, and the last of the release spills forth. Archaelaus grunts and strains as an eruption of thick white muck spills out and loads my mouth, drowning my tongue. His virility is thick and hot, fresh from those ancient sagging nuts, absolutely packed with the old mage's strong-swimming sperm.

'Take it, sonny. Take your master's lineage.'

'Mhm.'

There's so much of him, so much of his flavour. I swill it around, watching with disturbing interest as more and more of my mouth becomes white, the pink of it disappearing beneath his thick musky ejaculate.

I savour it, chew on it, taste it. Aged semen, the mighty "lineage" of Archaelaus the Great, this man who brought me here and corrupted me into whatever I am now. Straight no more. Gay? Not exactly, but...it's all confusing. It's all strange.

He begins to soften between my breasts, within my lips. The ancient mage reclines into his chair before the fire, letting out one last groan. Archaelaus leaves my mouth thoroughly loaded, and when his member slips from my lips I have no intention of immediately swallowing his produce.

The old man pats my head, and smiles warmly at me. 'You're a good boy, sonny. I've not been tended to like this for a long, long while.'

His eyes lose their blue, and the vision of my mouth fades. All I can taste is the richness, the saltiness, the buttery musty tang of his male essence. So much of it, such a ridiculous amount, and yet more is coming to rest in my belly.

I swallow again, gulping down the last of his load, leaving my mouth musky with his scent, leaving my belly swimming with his slowly dying sperm, his genes digesting inside my gut. I've got him in me, got him suffusing me, got a mundane ancient load inside of me, no power offered, a mere act of pleasuring and relieving.

We're left in this awkward contest of gazes, his winning out. Archaelaus has never looked so smug, so dominant. 'Your master then, am I?'

I shudder. 'I...until I go back.'

He sniggers. 'This has turned out special, hasn't it, boyo?'

Blushing, I nod. 'I've...I've enjoyed my time here.'

'A good thing you'll be here a while yet then, isn't it?' The old mage winks. 'Go to bed, son. I'll find you when I need you.'

'Y-es, master.'

I climb backwards, and scuffle onto my feet. In the glow of the fire, the ancient man looks resplendent in his relaxation, reclining into the great armchair. There is a proudness, a power, to the old bastard.

I'm struck in passing by how readily I'll gaze between his legs, at those horrifically fat balls sagging over the lip of the seat, that slick penis with its ruby tip glistening laid between them. I shiver, aware of how much I've changed. How far I've fallen, to end up on my knees for this man, to submit to him.

To call him master, and feel some weird joy in using the word.

'Boy,' he calls after me, just as I reach the door. 'Did I meet your expectations?'

Slowly, without looking back, I nod. 'Yes, master. I...I have no regrets.'

He chuckles. 'I don't have to return you, you know?'

An insane and evil thought. No. Why would I stay? This is wrong, despite whatever pleasure there is to be found in it. He can be my master, but only for the moment. Only until I'm gone. And then I'll never come back.

'I have a home, master,' I say. 'I'll go as soon as your spell is ready.'

'You're nobody, son. Nobody at all. Do you think they'll even notice you're gone?'

'Of course they will. Of course.'

'Really? Funny. You had no girlfriend, had no money, had no worth. You meet me, this ancient man, and you let him treat you the way I've treated you. Gods, you fell so easily.'

'I...'

'Is it really worth going back there, Mister Nobody?'

'As opposed to what? Staying here, sucking an old man's cock?'

'As opposed to being the personal bitch of Archaelaus the Great, the world's mightiest magician.'

'You're insane. Why would I choose that?'

I look back and find him smirking. 'Because you love it, sonny. Because despite all those protests, I've opened your eyes. Haven't I, boyo?'

He's right. As much as I would never say that word, admit that truth, he's right. I do...I do love it, don't I? The psychological -- and at times, physical -- pleasure of serving this ancient and powerful man...it does something for me.

'I want to go home, master.'

Archaelaus nods. 'You will, in time. But that spell's a lot of work, you know? And then, when you let me start ejaculating on your face' -- he licks his thin lips -- 'I...I couldn't help but wonder.'

'Wonder what?'

'Well, you see, I've never met someone who wanted to suck my penis, to taste and swallow my sperm. To just do it, I mean. For it's own sake, to please me, to experience me.'Archaelaus adjusts himself, looking more venal than usual. 'There's...something about it is quite powerful, you understand? An affirmation of my greatness, all the fiercer for you being foreign to this place, for having no knowledge of me.' The ancient mage smiles strangely. 'To sit here, in my favourite chair...to enjoy your ministrations...to see now, my sperm digesting in your belly...I've never felt so proud.'

His cock distends, thickens, veins bulging. It lifts slowly, to the excitement in his thoughts, to the lust he feels. I find myself adhered to it, gazing upon it as it rises, powerful and ancient, gnarled and lumpy and wizened, up above his bloated testicles. The old wizard's staff, capped with a swollen and sensitive ruby.

'Never?' I say.

He shakes his head. 'Never, sonny. Not in three centuries.'

'I can't believe that.'

'Oh? Would I have need of you, if it were so easy?' Archaelaus shrugs. 'There are those out there who will do it to one another, men and women both, out of love. But that is not here, between us. It can't be, as love is for equals, and we are not.' He grins, showing yellowing teeth between snarl lips. 'What you did for me...it was an act of submission, an act of admittance.'

'Admittance?'

'Of my superiority, of our respective positions,' he says. 'An admittance that I am so superior, you desired to do something with no hope of reciprocity. To consume something with negligible nutritional value. Why else did you want to suck my penis, to receive my sperm?'

The blush is hot, heavy. 'Because...because...' He is, painfully, correct. 'I wanted to taste you. Wanted to taste the greatest magician in the world. Wanted to taste...two-hundred-and-ninety-three-year-old seed. The sperm of Archaelaus.'

'Has any other man earned that right?'

'No...I've never even thought about it before.'

Archaelaus smirks. 'You find me worthy.'

'Worthy.' I shiver. 'It sounds dirty, saying it like that.'

'It is, isn't it? A dirty word. Worthy of dirtying your mouth, worthy of receiving pleasure without returning it in kind. Was it worth the shame?'

I nod before thinking. 'I...I mean--'

'How does it taste, sonny? My lineage?'

I find myself licking my lips. 'Good...great, even. Ancient, rich, buttery, creamy.' A vision, rimmed in blue, shows his fat nuts interiors, absolutely clogged with strong-swimming, healthy sperm, beyond dimensional laws and rules. I glance down at his sagging balls, feeling filthy. 'Archaelaus...'

'Would it be so bad, boy? To submit to me?'

I step backwards, avert my eyes. 'F-inish the spell, master.'

And somehow, some way, I flee the room.