The Magnificent Eight

Story Info
Can a marriage survive a night of partner swapping.
22.5k words
4.34
37.8k
91
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickTee
NickTee
613 Followers

List of characters

Tim (Timothy) Newhouse - Chief Design Engineer: Drive Tek

Amy (Amelia) - Newhouse Account Executive: Drive Tek

Jarod Jones -- Design Engineer: Drive Tek

Michelle Jones -- Account Executive: Drive Tek

Gary Colins -- Production Manager: Drive Tek

Olivia Colins -- B2B Marketing Specialist: Drive Tek

Hugo Webber -- Accountant: Drive Tek

Carla Webber -- Social Media Specialist: Drive Tek

Friends

The Party was in full swing. There were only eight of us but we were more than enough. We called ourselves the Magnificent Eight. Four of the hottest couples in Springfield. Probably four of the hottest couples anywhere. The guys ranged between twenty nine that would be Jarod and I while Gary and Hugo were twenty eight. The girls were twenty seven except for Carla who was twenty six. We all met at the University of Chicago. Well actually only Jarod and I met in class, we were both studying engineering. The rest we met rowing. Jarod, Gary, Hugo and I rowed competitively in a coxless four meaning that we used one oar each - two oars per side. Amy, Michelle, Olivia and Carla competed in a women's coxless four and that's how it all started.

The girls were hard to ignore, with their long limbed athletic bodies and fine boned faces that had already graced the pages of Sports Illustrated among the many other publications and online sites. Someone in the media dubbed them 'The Fabulous Four' and it stuck. Amy had thick golden brown hair usually tied in a pony tail and warm hazel eyes with the most kissable pair of puffy lips possible and an upturned nose. Michelle dyed her mousy blond hair platinum and kept it in a short spiky style accentuating her bright blue eyes and strong jawline. Olivia was a redhead with her hair layered down her back. She had warm light brown eyes and freckles on her nose, cheeks, shoulders and arms. Carla was the shortest of the four with dark Spanish-Italian eyes and long black hair that cascaded in curls down her back and a heart shaped face accentuated by a strong nose and full mouth. Together they were a smorgasbord of perfect feminine beauty.

We saw them often, due to our similar training schedules. We all spoke the same sports language, had similar eating plans and spent long hours on the water or in the gym. As we all competed in Coxless or Straight Fours (as they're sometimes called). We had much in common and much to talk about but for a long time it didn't go any further than that. Everybody had a girlfriend or boyfriend of some level of seriousness so our interactions were that of team mates rather than anything else. But, that all changed in Italy during the World Champs.

The girls won Silver and we won Bronze. Later that night after the awards ceremony we went clubbing with some of the other teams. At some point some of the Australian and South African male rowers lost their shirts and were flexing their bodies on the dance floor much to the delight of the female rowers and local women. We were the only male Americans still at the club and the Fab Four who were partying hard themselves, demanded that we uphold the honour of the USA. We stripped of our shirts and hit the floor, flexing and gyrating half-way between a dance and a Chippendale routine.

Next thing we had dragged the girls onto the floor while we chanted USA, USA and together, we put up a performance that looked X-rated. We rolled our hips in time to the music while they rubbed their asses in our crotches. We ran our hands down the girls firm sides and held on to their rock hard abs from behind. They spun around and grabbed our asses and pulled us into them dancing with our naughty bits rubbing each other till sparks flew. They jumped into our arms and locked their legs around our waists holding on with their strong thighs whilst we spun them around effortlessly.

We swopped partners as the mood took us and shared the fun with each other. We behaved like we were in an erotic movie but it was not much more than an unbridled exhibition done for the sheer joy if it alone, until I found myself dancing with Amy. She ran her hands down my shoulders to my abs and traced out their definition as we gyrated across the floor and I went instantly hard. She looked down at my hard-on and back up to my eyes and suddenly we were both serious. I pulled her tight into a full body embrace and she melded into me. The music faded as my heartbeat drowned out all other sounds. We stood unmoving for a lifetime then she stood on tip-toes and pulled my head down as her lips hungrily sought mine. We kissed feeling each-other's lips then we abandoned ourselves to the moment opening our mouths and letting our tongues duel like drowning people searching for something to hold onto.

Somehow, my hands were clamped hard on her firm ass trying to weld her body to mine. She pushed her crotch and lower tummy onto my rock hard cock like it would leave a permanent imprint on her body. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth and bit down on it firmly and held it for an eternity before releasing it. She responded by covering my mouth with hers and pushing her tongue over mine and thrashing it as far as she could go. She slowed down as if running out of steam and gently withdrew leaving her lips softly on my mine while she searched my eyes with hers. She must have liked what she saw as she leaned back smiling.

We came back to earth to a thunderous applause, hollers and whoops from the crowd. My face went red but Amy laughed and waved back. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. "Let's go tiger." I grabbed my shirt and we left without a backwards glance.

There was a row of taxis outside and we grabbed the first one and high tailed it back to our hotel. I spent the travel time kissing her mouth, sucking her ear-lobes and raining kisses and soft bites down her neck. "Bite me!" she demanded as my mouth got to the base of her neck. I bit down softly. She grabbed my head and pulled it hard to her neck. "Harder!" She demanded and I complied biting down like I was going to devour her alive. She spasmed in my arms. I could feel her nipples getting harder than glass beads pressed into my chest. I was holding her face with my hands my lips searching and mapping her contours, discovering what she liked as I continued my assault. She had one hand behind my neck pulling me close and the other alternating between rubbing my raging erection and cupping my balls.

"I'm going to milk you dry." She promised, her voice sultry and hot in my ear.

The taxi came to a halt in front of our hotel. I'm not sure how we got there in one piece, the driver had spent more time watching us in the rear-view mirror than he had driving. I paid him and he gave me a naughty grin and a thumbs-up the way only Italians can, then roaring the engine and screeching the tyres, made an illegal u-turn and headed back the way we had come.

I lifted Amy and cradled her in my arms like a baby, while she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her head on my shoulder. We were the only people in the lobby except for a sleepy looking desk clerk working slowly on a key board her face illuminated by the screen. "My room" I said and she reached over and pressed the elevator button. Outside my door she reached into my back pocket and pulled out the key card and inserted it into the slot. A second later there was a click and the door opened.

We stepped inside and I deposited her gently on the bed. She leaned back on her elbows and arched an eyebrow at me. It was my turn to take charge. I sat on the bed and pulled off her ankle boots and secret socks. I gently massaged the balls of her feet with my thumb and ran my fingers between her toes while she moaned her approval.

I reached up and undid the button of her skin tight jeans and pulled down the zip. She lifted her hips so I could wiggle her pants down. I wanted to jerk them off as fast as I could but forced myself to take my time caressing her skin as I rolled them down her incredible legs. I got to the end and pulled them off leaving them crumpled on the floor. She was wearing white Jokey bikini panties that were drenched and I could smell her arousal. I ran my hands up her legs and over her thighs feeling her strong muscles and smooth skin until I got to the juncture and slowed down lifting my hands gently and just brushing them against her pussy over her panties as I made my way north. I started rolling her tight top up to reveal her belly button and I moved in and kissed it gently at first then with increasing pressure until I dipped my tongue inside making her jerk upwards and grabbing my head she forced my mouth back to her tummy with cries of "Yes" and "Oh God, yes Tim."

She lifted her back off the bed and I pulled her top off leaving her in a matching white bra hiding her small but very firm breasts. She looked at me, her eyes dancing over my face and body with nervous anticipation. She reached over and without bothering with buttons pulled my shirt over my head. She looked at me with half lowered eyelids. "Take them off big boy." She growled. I stood on the floor and managed to pull off my sneakers without bothering with the laces then pulled down my zip and dropped my undies and Chinos in one easy move. I was left naked with my erection standing like a meaty flagpole.

"Mmmm." She licked her lips and beckoned me over with a finger. I climbed back on the bed and crouched over her, but instead of diving right in I held back and rolled her over onto her tummy instead. She was surprized but I straddled her hips and ass running my hands up her sides to her armpits and over onto her shoulders. I kneaded them like I was making pizza dough and reached over to kiss the base of her neck. She moaned and surrendered to the feeling. I ran my fingers through her thick hair and massaged her scalp whilst I kissed and nipped her ears.

She was making a sound somewhere between a groan and long moan. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open panting lightly. I unhooked her bra and kissed her down her spine till I got to the start of her panties. I pulled them down and she helped me get them past her hips. I went back up and slid my hand under her chest to her nipples and I rolled them gently at first but with increasing pressure as she started making animal noises. Keeping my hands on her nipples I slid downwards kissing her back till I got to her perfect ass and I showered that in kisses which turned into bites as I worked my way into her crack. I released her nipples to a disappointed cry which turned into a gasp as my hand found her drenched pussy. She was soaked and begging me to take her. She tried to roll over to face me but I held her firmly in place. This was my show. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, brushing over her surprisingly large clit without hovering over-long. At the same time I kissed the back of her thighs down to the back of her knees and by now she was jerking her hips up and down trying to get my fingers inside her.

"Please Tim. Stop teasing me." From the position I was in, I drove my thumb into her muscular cunt while my fingers strummed her clit and in no time she arched and came screaming. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." She rolled over and watched me lick my fingers as I tasted her essence. "Kiss me, she reached up for me and I lay on her, my erection pulsing with my heartbeat between us. She held my face while she kissed me. "I can tasty my pussy on your tongue." She smiled at me.

"God I want you Amy." I groaned my need to her. "I don't think I can wait any longer."

"Don't wait!" She cried out grabbing my cock and feeding it to her sopping cunt. "Take me!" She lifted her head to watch the juncture between us as I pushed in. She was dripping wet but tight and It took me three or four strokes before I could plunge all the way in. I thought I'd explode immediately so I kept my strokes long and slow but it still didn't take long before I started to lose control. She felt me and instinctively lifted her hips off the bed and fucked me back with an increasingly faster rhythm.

"I'm gonna cum!" I half groaned half shouted slamming into her with all the strength I could muster. Her hard athletic body took all I could give her and came back for more.

"I'm almost there Baby" She gasped at me. "Just a little more" She undulated her hips and I let loose with a roar. My orgasm rolled into her and started hers as well and we rode each other in a frenzy until we were done. I collapsed on top of her and she took my weight without complaint. We panted for a minute but we were world class athletes and were recovered enough to start kissing and whispering endearments to each other in no time.

Amazingly, my cock was still in her and I slowly started riding her again. Her eyes widened in surprize. "I can't get enough of you." I said looking her in the eyes as she let out a long soft sigh.

"I'm glad." She grinned at me.

I kissed and sucked her lips and neck and ears, arched my back so I could get my mouth on her perfect pink nipples all without stopping my long slow strokes. Her pussy was softer, her muscles more relaxed. It was slick and smooth with our combined juices and I felt I was in heaven. Every stroke left me with a tingle in my chest. We locked eyes as her pussy started pulsing around my cock as I bottomed out and I held still inside her as I came again pulsing my cum in time with her. She was making a small mewling sound like a kitten and I was doing something from deep inside that I had never heard before. I came not as hard as the first time but with a heightened sense of feeling. I couldn't tell where I ended and she began, her body was my body.

"Who are you?" I asked her in awe. She was perfect in every way possible. There was a deep sweet ache in my heart and a sense of fear in my soul. Her eyes opened wide and her arms pulled me to her possessively. "I'm lost in you!" My voice was gruff with emotion. "hold me tight!"

She sighed softly and kissed me caressing my face as we lay next to each other. "No one's ever made love to me like this Tim" her eyes were wide and bright. We lay side by side holding and caressing each other. I felt invigorated rather than tired and I was also too scared to go to sleep in case I woke up to find her gone. We lay like that in each other's arms and spoke of our past and our future hopes and dreams for hours.

I jerked awake. I reached out but I was alone in the bed. A sense of loss clutched at my heart but then the sound of the shower permeated my brain and I leaned back on the pillows waiting. Moments later she came through the bathroom door, damp with a towel around her body and a smaller one on her head. She leaned in and kissed me. Her breath was minty fresh.

"I used your toothbrush." She said. "I didn't think you'd mind." Then she pulled back and pinched her nose. "you need to hit the shower Mr." She looked at me half sternly. "You, smell of beer and sweat and too much sex."

"Aaw, do I have to." I grumbled making a grab for her. She jumped out of reach then pulled her towel loose and opened it showing me her lean hard athletic body.

"You do if you want any more of this." She gave me an evil smile.

Fifteen minutes later I was done. I walked into the bedroom to find her siting half-up at the top of the bed, her knees drawn up and her clean shaven pussy on show between her half-open thighs with her hands crossed behind her head which lifted her small breasts even higher on her chest. She wore no make up at all and she was beyond beautiful in her unadulterated simplicity and my heart lurched at the sight of her knowing this was the only girl who could ever break it. I took her in for a long moment. "You're perfect." I told her and her eyes lit up with pleasure.

"You're not too shabby yourself." She smiled back at me. "Now get your ass here and give me more of that sweet loving."

We kissed long and hard, then using our hands and mouths we explored each other's bodies slowly and languidly, exclaiming with pleasure when the other found an unexpected erogenous zone. We steered clear of each other's nipples and genitals and contented ourselves with only brushing past them for a long time as we searched out lesser zones until we were hot and bothered and panting with anticipation and somehow found ourselves in a sixty nine with Amy on top and went for it.

I kissed, licked and sucked her puffy pussy lips into my mouth then slid my tongue between them flicking her clit and dipping into her cunt swirling my tongue around tasting her juices and tongue fucking her as deep as I could. At the same time she was sucking on the head of my cock and jerking me at the base. Every now and then she'd pull it out and lick the head like an ice-cream cone. What she lacked in finesse she made up in enthusiasm.

Soon I had two fingers inside her, drumming and rubbing her spongy G-spot while my mouth was sucking directly on her big clit when she started bucking her hips and it was all I could do to hold her so she wouldn't fall of the bed. She came loudly alerting the rooms around us of her orgasm then came down slowly with small spasms that rubbed her pussy onto my face then went back to blowing me with intent. I was getting closer and closer. "Pull back." I warned her. "I'm cuming but instead she held me in her mouth and I came shot after shot while she held tight and did her best to swallow. We both sat up slowly. She had some of my cum on her face and there was a dribble running down her chin. "I've never let anyone come in my mouth before." She laughed wiping her face with a nearby discarded towel. We looked at each other without any subterfuge or embarrassment.

"What happens next Amy? I asked knowing there were a couple of guys she dated.

"I'm no virgin Tim. But I'm no slut either. I've been sexually active but no-one's made love to me like you did last night... Or this morning." She shifted and pulled herself onto my lap on the bed. "Do you remember saying hold me tight?"

I nodded. "We'll if you meant it, I'll hold you forever and I'll never let you go!" She looked at me fiercely "Promise to never let me go either!" I nodded mutely unable to formulate the words. We held each tight other for an eternity without talking just listening to our hearts beat in symphony until we eventually went back to the shower for a splash and dash.

She went back to her room to get dressed while I waited and we went down to the restaurant for breakfast hand in hand. When we walked in our team-mates stood up from a large table they occupied and saluted us, then clapped us in. I turned red but Amy gave a bow and we sat down to grins all-round the table.

_________________________________

The rest as they say is history. From that moment on I knew what my future looked like. My non-exclusive girl-friend Mandy took the break-up harder than I expected and called me a whole lot of names I won't repeat but you can imagine. I'm not sure how Amy broke it off with her boyfriends only the when and with that we were a public item. In fact our friends joked that we were joined at the hip. Interestingly, our relationship sparked more relationships and within six months we were all going out as couples.

The second pair to couple-up were Jarod and Michelle who were both dating others on a non-exclusive basis but ended up together at a couple of events we attended 'en masse' and before we knew it they were an item also. After that we noticed that Olivia and Gary often watched each other when they thought no-one was looking so when Olivia asked Gary to accompany her to a dance we were all attending, we smiled knowing where it was going. By the end of the evening they were together - forever, as they proudly proclaimed.

That left Hugo and shy Carla who resisted our push to get them involved in a relationship claiming that it was nothing more than peer group pressure. Perhaps it was, but after a day when it was just the eight of us having long Sunday afternoon B-B-Q where they had both arrived unaccompanied, Hugo stormed up to Carla. "I can't carry on like this anymore." He announced. " Carla, do you find me attractive because I find you very attractive and I want to be more than just your friend." She nodded and flew into his arms and that was that. 'The Magnificent Eight' were born and we knew that we would be together as the best friends forever.

NickTee
NickTee
613 Followers