The Magnificent Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

"Ohhh...oh, wow," a stunned Mel said.

"See, that's what I was afraid of," Avery said, tears now pouring down her fast.

"Hey, uh-uh. Just because I don't feel the same way doesn't mean I'm going anywhere. Like we just said, we're sisters." Mel and Christine embraced Avery in a group hug to reassure her. Just then, Jake and Kiki emerged from their rooms, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and seemingly, no underwear.

"What's going on?" Jake asked.

"Nothing, babe. Just some girl-talk," Christine responded. She then walked over to Jake and planted a deeply passionate kiss on his lips. "In case you don't know it enough, I am so in love with you."

"I am so in love with you too. Thank you for tonight. It wasn't necessary, totally unexpected, and totally WOW." The two laughed and kissed again.

"All right, breakfast is ready," Mel said as she served up the eggs, bacon, and toast on everyone's plates. The group sat down after grabbing coffee, tea, and/or juice, and dug heartily in to their meals.

The only sound in the room was everyone hungrily eating and drinking until Kiki broke the silence. "How about some Truth or Dare? It's been ages" Jake outwardly groaned.

"Stop it," Christine said to her boyfriend. "We're in." Everything else was agreeable as well.

"Since you were so excited about it, Jake. Truth or date?" Kiki said, looking across the length of the table at the clearly annoyed Jake.

"Truth," he responded with a sigh.

"Have you always wanted to fuck Mel?" Mel nearly did a spit-take with her OJ upon hearing the question.

"No," Jake said, a little too quickly.

"Bullshit," Christine said. "I saw how you attacked her tits. You've been craving them. Admit it...say it...say it." Everyone else in the room joined the chant of "Say it, say it!"

"All right, yes...I wanted to fuck her tits. I mean her."

"Oh, a second truth comes out." Kiki said.

"That can be arranged," Mel said with a wink.

"Your turn, Jake," Kiki said with a smile.

"Avery, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Our girl is feeling it tonight," Christine said.

"Suck on Mel's tits." Avery turned bright red, but then Mel took her breasts out into view as if to say, "Go head, girl." Avery quickly got over her embarrassment and took each of Mel's breasts in her hand. She looked up at Mel, who nodded her assent. Avery slowly tongued Mel's right areola and nipple, leaving a trail of saliva in her wake. Then she repeated the action on the left breast before taking Mel's left nipple into her mouth and sucking it like a newborn. Mel let out a slight gasp and threw her head back as Avery tweaked, rolled, and pinched Mel's right nipple with her fingers. She then reversed course again, suckling deeply on her right nipple while playing with her left.

"Time," called out Kiki.

"Who says?" Jake blurted out.

"Down boy," Christine said.

"Your turn, Avery," said Kiki, who clearly had put herself in charge of the game.

"Truth or dare, Kiki?"

"Truth."

"Is Jake's cock the biggest you ever had in you?"

"Thickness wise, probably so, but not lengthwise."

"Do tell," said Mel."

"Remember at homecoming last year, my brother's friend A.J. was with my family?"

"Yeah, he was cute," said Avery.

"Well, while you guys were all out at the homecoming game, we snuck back here and got wasted and then...he drilled me and I mean drilled me with the biggest cock I have ever seen." Kiki then held her hands well apart to demonstrate how large A.J. was.

"Wait a minute. You were walking around funny after that weekend and said you hurt your foot."

Kiki started giggling. "More like a bruised pussy." Everyone convulsed in laughter. "Okay, Mel, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Was Avery the first woman to go down on you?" Mel bit her lower lip and looked a little nervous.

A good thirty seconds went by in silence before Jake said, "The silence is deafening."

"Um, okay...," Mel began. "Avery, remember before when you mentioned Professor Carson and the freshman mixer?

"Yes," a very curious Avery answered.

I don't know what time you and she got together, but...around 11 pm that night she was going down on me in the ladies' room."

"No fucking way," Avery said.

Mel's nod confirmed what she said and she added, "Yeah, I think she basically indoctrinated most of the freshman class. I heard a rumor that's the reason she was gone the next semester."

"Damn," Avery replied.

"I had her too." Everyone now looked at Jake.

"What?" said Christine.

"For English. I had her for English too," said Jake, who then got punch in the arm by his girlfriend. Jake said, "Ow," in response, but then broke up laughing.

"You earned that." The other three girls laughed hysterically.

Once Mel got her composure she said, "Okay, Christine truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Oh, God," Jake said, which earned him another punch in the arm. "Ow. Would you cut it out."

"Like I said Mel, dare."

Mel then said, "Actually, it's a dare for you too Jake." The couple shot Mel a puzzled look. "Well, we were all talking and...we know how much you like the back door, Christine, so we want Jake to fuck you in the ass while we all watch."

"Yes," Christine immediately answered.

"Wait a minute," Jake started to say until Christine shot him a dirty look. "Do NOT punch me again. The roomies reacted with giggles.

"The answer is a definite yes. Let's go get ready, Jake. You know you're going to love having them watch you drill my ass with that big cock of yours." Jake got up on his feet; his stiff erection already pressed against his shorts.

"That's what we're talking about," said Avery and she and the other two women applauded.

Mel leaned over to Avery and quietly said, "You can eat me again while we watch, if you'd like." Avery grinned from ear to ear.

Five minutes later, Christine shouted from the bedroom, "We're ready." When the trio of roommates entered the bedroom, the lights had been dimmed, three chairs were placed around the bed and the couple were on the bed prepped and ready to go. Christine was on all fours, her ass and Jake's cock both glistening with lube. They were on an angle that gave a good view to the roommates, who sat down and were already squirming in their chairs. "Give it to me, Jake," Christine urged her boyfriend.

Jake didn't need to be told twice. He pressed his bulbous cock head at the opening of Christine's ass and pushed it inward. Christine let out a loud groan as Jake penetrated her anus and drove towards her rectum and beyond.

"Fuck," Christine said, more as a statement than a reaction. When half of Jake's dick had disappeared in her ass, Mel said, "Fuck," as well. Avery's mouth dropped open and she started breathing heavily as she watched inch after inch disappear until Jake was completely ensconced in Christine's ass.

"So that's what balls deep in her ass means," Kiki said with her eyes transfixed on the connection made between the couple. Jake slowly pulled his cock back until he was nearly out and then slammed it forward.

"Ohhhh," screamed Christine. "Again." Again, Jake pulled back and slammed his cock forward until his erection was completely devoured by Christine's ass once again. He repeated the motion several times, getting the same reaction from Christine each time.

"Eat me now, Avery," said a very turned on Mel, who was quickly stripping her clothes off, and whose panties were already drenched. Avery and Kiki both got undressed as well. Mel turned her chair on angle so she could still watch Jake and Christine, but give Avery better access to her cunt at the same time.

Jake had started to really pound Christine at that moment. Her whole body shook as his cock drilled her ass time and time again. Kiki got on the bed behind them and reached underneath so she could rub Jake's balls. He moaned as she made contact with them. She used her other hand to rub her clit.

Avery was now on the floor in front of Mel's chair and using her tongue all over Mel's labia and clit. Mel's juices were flowing and it wasn't going to take much to put her over the edge, but her orgasm was still stronger than expected and came on faster when Avery started fucking her with three of her lengthy fingers.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," Mel repeated over and over again as the speed in which Avery fucked her matched the thrusts Jake was nailing Christine with.

"Spank her ass," Kiki said. "Wait, better yet...." Kiki got to the side of Jake and walloped Christine's ass with her left hand. Christine was too stunned to speak, but when Kiki slapped her ass a few more times, she came like a river.

"Finish her, Jake," Kiki said. "Fill her ass with all your cum." Then she started fucking herself with her fingers.

Avery and Mel joined Kiki in a chant of "Finish her. Finish her." Moments later, they got their wish. Jake growled like a bear and released a geyser of fluid inside of his girlfriend's ass until he finally collapsed on the bed from exhaustion. Christine fell face-first into one of her pillows and was asleep within two minutes. Kiki came on her fingers and then curled up with them, while Mel and Avery went back to Mel's room to continue their fun.

"I think I just broke up with my boyfriend," Mel said, getting a huge smile from Avery in the process.

The next morning the gang took a group selfie and eventually had it printed and framed. It would confuse all visitors to the apartment, who wondered why it was titled, "The Magnificent Seven" since there were only five people in the picture.

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers
12