The Magnificent Transformo! Pt. 04

Story Info
The Magnificent Transformo transforms!... into an onahole?!
4.6k words
4.86
7.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: The Adventures of the Great Magnificent Transformo! Part 4 (The Onahole)

[Features: Yaoi/gay, used as a onahole, pleasurable mindbreak, transformation, femboy/trap, comeuppance, the ending to this story (for now, unless I get a commission or feel like taking it further or something]

I am...

"The Great Magnificent Transformo!" Said a sarcastic sounding voice outside my door "Open this door right now!"

What? People know The Great Me already?! Wait, no, hold on, I never planned on other people knowing who I was, I shouldn't have fans.

Never the less, who would I be if I didn't greet all my fans with my full exuberance! I had already done some thinking and besides not being able to yet wash away this paint and return to my normal appearance, I hadn't transformed. I had made headway on my thoughts. At first the idea of being a house with mechanical arms seemed ludicrous, after all, aren't I giving up every single purpose of getting turned into an object and being used by women?! Well, I think I've had quite enough of being used by women. But I have to refine the idea! Maybe into a smart house type of thing?

These were the thoughts that filled my head as I opened the door.

Opened the door to three very surprised looks from Samantha, who's bar of soap I was, Maddie, who's panties I was soiled in, and Tifa, who's figurine I am sure I look exactly like. All three women were standing in front of my door, looking shocked.

"It's really true..." Samantha slipped out of her mouth.

I was similarly utterly shocked but sadly, Samantha recovered before me and barreled forward with enough strength that I had to start taking steps back or risk being knocked to the ground.

"W-What. What are you? What are you three doing here?"

Samantha looked at me with looks that could kill so I quickly diverted my eyes to maddie... who was blushing so incredibly hard and staring at the ground that I could only know that, not from her face, but the fact that her entire body was starting to turn red. Neither were good and so I turned to Tifa, who was staring at me like an amazing wonder and treasure had dropped out of the sky. Considering how our last interaction went, I decided Angry Woman was better and turned back to Samantha.

"Uh, it's, not what it looks like?"

That was clearly the wrong thing to say, as her face went neutral and her voice cold. I admit to certain personal failings every once in a while but I don't think a dead rock could mistake that she was not suddenly calm and that this was far worse.

"No? You didn't, as your blog described, broke into my house, became a bathing tool of mine, felt up my body with your naked body, posted my name along with what you did to me, and posted a completely accurate physical description of my brother when I know you've never seen him?"

"Uh..."

"You didn't then break into Maddie's house, become her underwear, molest her body, have her unknowingly sexually use you, and then afterwards post on your blog with her name and what specific fetishes she likes to indulge in?"

"Now that's really not how I would..."

"And finally, these last two times didn't stop you from a third. No, it made you evolve your methods and so instead of merely breaking in and completing a sexual fantasy that involves molesting someone, you broke in and tried to do reconnaissance in order to figure out how best to molest someone."

"I mean, that's all..."

My words died on my lips as now, all three were staring at me with a mix of expressions. Nothing I could quite place, anger and disgust were there, utter embarrassment and shame were another, fascination and curiosity a third but it was also mixed with something I hadn't expected and actually hurt me a little bit. Fear. They were afraid of me. From their perspective, it became clear to me, I had broken into three women's houses, been right next to them, and escaped with no issues. Regardless of how you felt about my actions, I can see where that would be kind of scary.

"Yes, yes I did do those things! But! But! It wasn't all like that! It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows at all!"

"We're supposed to feel sorry for you that you happened to accidentally be punished for breaking and entering and molesting 2, nearly 3, women? I think you barely suffered at all."

This, this, this! I couldn't stand it, not when they were right in front of me.

"I was literally rubbed against a dick and into smelly armpits, I was used like a rag and forced to feel like I was drowning! I was pissed into and the stains from that nearly permanently marked my body, to say nothing of the smell or taste, for hours! I was tickled non-stop, I was stabbed in my eyes basically, I was forced to orgasm until I felt like my world was nothing but absolute pain! I admit my path is a grey path but never say I didn't suffer as I went through it!"

"And do you regret it?"

That stopped me up short.

"What?"

"Do you regret doing it."

"I mean, I regret all of the terrible things that happened..."

"But not the actions themselves. You'd do them again in a heartbeat if you knew they wouldn't cause any of the previous problems. You don't feel any guilt at all."

"My actions didn't even affect any of you though! You had a different bar of soap, Maddie would've thrown me away anyway and Tifa, well, I'll buy you a new figurine, that one is my bad."

"Didn't affect us? So you don't think there's anything wrong with spying? If we were asleep and you felt us up but we never knew it happened, do you think that's okay?"

"I mean....yeah, isn't it? I mean, it's not hurting anybody."

Three pairs of eyes suddenly looked at me with what was very clear the look of disbelief and disgust. A look that also held a really heavy mix of confusion, as if they were struggling to comprehend my words. I even felt like I heard a fourth person sighing somewhere but that must have been my imagination. But, but isn't it okay?! No one gets hurt, no one actually gets harmed or anything. It'd be different if you had really dirty hands I guess or there were any effects but if there's not, it's okay right?

"One last question." Her voice had a weird caliber to it and I really couldn't say why or what it was.

"What was your next transformation going to be."

"..."

"You mentioned briefly a "robot tentacle house" but that you needed to work on the idea in your last blog. Well, have you worked on the idea?"

I stayed silent. No way, no how was answering in any way going to help me here.

"You need to be punished. Not because you fucked up but because of your actions. Regardless of your... beliefs... you Can't keep breaking into houses and doing this."

I swallowed. She has said the word punished with far too much, obligation? In it. Maybe not delight but that she was really looking forward to it none the less. Besides, I was kinda trapped in my own room and really my own life here. I mean, I couldn't really run away, could I? What would I do then? All my stuff is here and I don't really get the feeling they'd just kindly leave. My last option suddenly crossed in front of my eyes.

"Maddie you-"

"You know you know you know you know you know everyone knows you were there you were there"

Okayyyy, not the right person to talk to.

"Tifa, you must have an opinion here? I don't think I really need to be punished here right?"

She, of all things, managed to shrug while still looking extremely interested in my body.

"I wanted to experiment and see how far you and your powers could go and to try painting you in different ways, but I was outvoted. Something about it being unethical. You look just like the figurine. How on earth does the paint even cause skin and eyes to change? Even hair? No, I suppose eyes are the more impressive part considering you aren't blind. Astounding."

Alright, not being given over to the literal mad scientist over there sounds pretty good, so punishment, so I can go back to my life, is fine. I am feeling pretty bad about Maddie after all. Truly, the blog had the wrong way of it. I should've made sure everything was extremely anonymous! Having her name attached to it had already caused her this much distress.

"Alright, so you have two options for punishment." Samantha said.

"Option 1, you turn into an object of our choice."

I grimaced. That could be anything! What if they really do make me go with Tifa again. The jar... or maybe even worse if they let Maddie get her hands on me. Nah, there's no way even being peed in could be as bad as that reality. I would definitely pick the second option.

"Option 2, we go to the police and report you for rape."

My eyes nearly exploded out of my head. Samantha was deadly serious, my brief glance at the nearly crying and deeply, deeply crimson maddie revealed that she was definitely resolute and even Tifa gave a firm nod like it was her duty to do so.

"What! You can't be serious!"

They stayed silent for a change.

I felt like the world was falling out from under me. That was, I had never raped anyone! That wasn't part of The Great Magnificent Teansformo's MO! My path was a grey path, I knew that. Not all believed in the harmlessness of my actions, I know, but a rapist and a cuck are things I swore myself I would never be! I refuse, I refuse that attachment to my great glorious name!

"The first option. What item?"

Samantha leaned over and whispered it into my ear.

"NO! Absolutely not! Are you crazy??!! Why on earth would I ever become, that?! "

Samantha just stared me down.

"NO!!!"

She kept staring me down, in all her tall glory. Feeling like a mountain above me.

"NO? NO!"

Her gaze was glacial, her body unmoving, her strength unyielding. It was less woman and more resolute demigod I stared at.

"No?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was in a box. Truly, not that bad so far. Yes brain and me, just keep telling yourself those sweet sweet lies. Truly, never had I felt instant regret like being peer pressured to transform. It was a pure moment of cowardice and the instant I did so, I knew I had lost. But that was not what worried me, failure happens. No, it was the incredible fear of what they would do to me now that I was this. My mind had rapidly come up with a dozen ways that it could be anything else. All of which were slowly shattered over time. Almost all of which were nearly utterly crashing into the ground when I heard the conversation above me.

"Hey Derek."

My heart. I think it stopped.

"Yeah sis?"

"You know that weird neighbor we got?"

Oi.

"Uh, no? Should I?"

"Some guy, around our age, he wanted me to give this to you. Seemed really shy and nervous about it."

And like that I was handed to Derek, who was in his room. There was still hope though. Still beautiful, absolute hope. Maybe he would see me and become disgusted with some random person gifting this to him? Not trust it, due to who knows who could have used it last? See it and decide to put me in a closet for at least 5 more hours?

"Huh. I don't think anyone has actually gotten me a gift outside my family before...wonder what on earth this is about. Hope it ain't a bomb."

He opened the lid and looked down upon me. Soon, he had grabbed me and raised me into the air. No matter what, after this, I'm never becoming anything smaller than a person again. At the very least, nothing within handholding size.

"Is this? No. It really is. Did our neighbor seriously give me a god damn male bodied onahole? Where on earth did he even find this thing? It even has a head! This thing is incredibly, no, impossibly hard to find!"

Yes, I had been demanded to become an onahole. I know of them. Though I had never actually owned more than 1 or 2 basic toys, I knew of them. Who doesn't really? But I know there are different types. One's that are no different from fleshlights, one with weird mouths and are a tube, etc etc. I was the full body kind, the kind even I was too embarrassed to ever actually own. The kind that are basically miniature female bodies, just without a head or legs.

I, of course, was male. I had a surprisingly realistic body, and a head, but no arms and legs. The only other major change that was... down there. Most of me was mostly exactly the same but my... hole had become larger. Not, so much larger though, which means, I guess that might bode well? I honestly don't see how anything could fit inside me. Hopefully we never, ever get to that point though!

"This is amazing. The craftsmanship is nearly perfect, it feels almost like a real person."

He was squeezing me. Moving his hands over my naked body. It wasn't great but I mean, I was still kinda focused on whether he was gonna shove me in a box and forget me. That would be great, by comparison to what could happen next.

He held me up with my ass facing him and poked me. Hey! HEY! Don't put anything in there! Stop!

"This is perfect... someone got this for me? That guy must be a secret admirer. I don't think I've had one of those since... uh... well anyway! He must even know I'm a guy too huh. I wonder how? Did I meet him at some point? Bit sexual for my tastes but I'll still have to ask him if he wants to go on a date after this. Who knows, maybe he's cool a guy."

What. No ignore all of the rest of that, let's focus on "After this." You, you can't seriously be thinking of using me right? Right?! Come on now, I could be uh, diseased or poisoned or something!

But as I saw him, his, his admittedly beautifully feminine body get naked and grab what looked suspiciously like lube, my heart sank out of my chest and despair started to take me. I-Isn't this too much god? All of the rest was horrible but, but I didn't even do anything this time. I guess, I guess you really didn't want to become all those things and okay, the, the robot tentacle house might've been pushing the gray line a bit hard but do I really deserve this?

Apparently I did as I saw my nearly hairless captor begin to lube up. He still looked beautiful, like a porcelain doll. If only he didn't have a dick or hell, so long as it wasn't pointing at me, I wouldn't care at all!

He grabbed me and soon, I was on top of it. He hadn't, hadn't entered me yet but it was only a matter of time. He was rubbing, oh god oh god, he was rubbing my...hole...with his dick. Getting lube all over my ass...I suddenly wished I was really good at denying reality but safe to say, that has never been something I'm great at.

I felt him start to push and I thought I was going to somehow actually scream out of the full terror I was feeling. Until I started to feel like I was going to at least grunt out of the pain I was feeling. Suddenly, and seemingly without warning, I could feel his dick inside my ass. And the rest of me as kept pushing me up. I could feel, all of him, pressing into me. There was so much, his dick made up most of my body. I was ready, truly, I was as mentally prepared as one can get to be used like a toy and have yourself be ass raped. I had suffered and suffered and this would just be the worst amount yet. The final escalation.

I was not ready for it to feel good.

I was so utterly shocked that if I could've spoke a moan would've fled from me. My senses felt hyper aware as I felt this feminine guy, as derek had his hand wrapped around my body, squeezing me, pressing me down as his cock entered my ass. As his cock filled out my entire body, pushing its way all the way into what felt like my lungs and making me at least twice as wide. Like I was getting a full body fucking starting from my ass.

The massive widening and gaping nature of it hurt, it really did, but once inside...isn't, isn't this suppose to hurt a lot? And be really awful?

But it didn't. For some reason, it felt, it felt good. I mean, I knew not all anal was bad or whatever. Gay guys did it all the time after all! Some women liked it too for some reason. But it, it felt good. I was so confused!

And Derek didn't wait for my confusion.

I felt his hot dick pull out of me and back into me, slowly coating my insides with his lube and probably his sweat too. It felt even better the second and third time in and I realized it was because my insides were getting lubed up, making everything smoother and less rough. It felt amazing and that, that honestly frightened me. For, for a lot of reasons. It wasn't just that anal felt good on me, that was horrifyingly scary enough, but it was going all the way to my chest! And it felt good, all the way through. Was I, was I into guys? Why, why did I like this? And another reason it scared me...besides the horrible post-orgasm from before, this was the first time I had actually felt good from transforming into something. And it felt, it felt like a warm iron rod was caressing my insides.

Ah, ah ah ahh ahh hah ah ah ah

I, I know I couldn't actually speak but even in my own head, I couldn't stop myself from moaning. I felt it, I felt it as something began building and building, until, I came. I didn't actually shoot anything but I came anyway. That's what it felt like.

My heart sunk into deeper confusion and terror. I remembered last time. Was it going to be a post-orgasm nightmare again?!

But no, no it was arguably worse, at least for me. It felt even better, like orgasming had made me sensitive but there was no part of me that was in pain because of it. I was getting off to having sex with a man like this and I had never felt so lost and afraid, even when I nearly got stuck in the washer or put into a Jar.

But it drowned out by how fucking good I felt. My questions and my feelings and all of it was slowly drowned out as I was pumped back and forth, back and forth over Derek's huge me sized cock. As the warmth radiated out into me, literally filling my entire body with it. As I felt him slide easier and easier into me, as I felt myself orgasm again and felt everything come into hyper focus.

The feeling of his dainty but firm hands coiled around my whole body, the sounds of his heavier breathing, the intense anal and whole body feeling of pleasure that makes my eyes want to roll into the back of their head, my own moaning going on in the back of my head, the precum that he's leaving behind inside me and helping coat me, his waist fully taking up my vision as he rams himself inside of me, all of it and more came into my focus. It wasn't all I could think about, I was forced to, all the different things shoved themselves into my brain. I couldn't not notice or feel. And I was so, so sensitive. I would be panting and moaning like a bitch in heat if I could.

I came again, a 3rd time and I thought I lost my mind.

By the 4th, not much had changed as it came even faster was the pleasure wasn't decreasing at all.

By the 8th, there was no more mind. There was no more 8th. There was just feels good. I could've been moaning or screaming or on fire or the world could have exploded or ended and I would never be able to tell you if it happened because my entire world was being overloaded with pleasure. My conscious mind had been utterly destroyed. This pleasure was worse than any drug and if I had an ounce of me left inside me, I would've been afraid of ever coming back from it. But that's simply not how most hard drugs work and neither was Derek's fucking cock as he destroyed my brain. I had heard of mind break, I had thought that it wasn't actually possible to go insane or crazy from pleasure, not, not like this. I was fully, 100%, immediately proven wrong.

Time and space lost all meaning to me. Meaning lost all distance to me. All I knew was pleasure and how fucking good it felt.

I woke up eventually. I can't pass out but I eventually came out of my pleasure sex insane induced coma. I had vaguely recalled being cum into and it bursting out my mouth but honestly, it was truly vague. I didn't even remember being washed afterwards or cleaned, but I clearly was.

12