The Magnificent Transformo! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 hours had passed, well, at least. I could tell because my ability was off cool down. I could turn back if I wanted to. I really, really didn't want to.

The god of timing and coincidences or whatever he was the god of seemed to be at play again because I could hear Derek and the angel that he was sounded really, really angry.

"Look, sis, what you're telling me is fucking insane but I'm going to trust and believe you, because you've always been nothing but dead serious and if you're saying it, then it's true. No if and or but's about that. But that means you used me to rape a guy, without my permission! What the fuck were you thinking you absolute piece of trash?!"

That and more arguments, well, a mostly one sided argument was coming from, from somewhere. I really had no idea where I was or what had happened.

"I don't fucking care if the guy is genghis khan reborn or kargo, destroyer of worlds. You do not make someone do that, and you especially don't make them do it without their knowledge! You got too much of a hard on about your damn justice nonsense again and now ya went and became evil without realizing it, you absolute fucking cesspool. The only reason I ain't gonna rip you into two fucking pieces is because I'm struggling to compre-fucking-hend what you caused me to god damn do. What the fuck!"

More argument, more talk, I was trying to focus, to pull my brain back together after it was fucked into pieces. Eventually, eventually, I realized I was in a box of some sort. Probably the one I came in. Maybe in a closet or something? Oh wait, that reminds me, that I might be gay or something? Ah, well, who the fuck cares? After that pleasure, I'd be or do anything for it again. Anything.

Soon after, there was light and I was in Derek's glorious hands again. The amount of excitement that filled me with was obscene. I tried to remember who I was and wanted and all that but good god, it was hard. I'd need a few days to come down from such a high height, that's for sure.

"Listen, uh, look. I didn't know you were uh, I don't think sorry really covers it and I'm, I don't know what to say but could you uh, you can turn back right and then we can talk about this all civil like right?"

Derek seemed really worried but I turned back anyway. I don't know what he was expecting but he tried to throw me as it was happening. An action that didn't really work as I had became a full sized human being again. I stared at him, no, I realized. I was staring directly at him, yes, but eyes kept trying to slide down to his cock.

I had to get my fucking brain together.

I was, I AM, The Great Magnificent Transformo! And I shall not be beaten by the cock!

"Oh shit oh jesus oh christ. Look uh, look look, I, what I did, we, I, I'm really sorry and I didn't know and and, oh my god, what have I done, oh my god."

Derek was freaking out, I didn't really understand or get it but I decided that saying stuff would probably be for the best.

"It's fine."

"I-It's, it's fine? You're really telling me that was okay? Were you...aware during it?"

"I loved it."

The strength of the words took both of us by surprise but Derek was apparently way way quicker on his feet than I was because his eyes turned calculating and then a broad grin spread across his face.

"Huh. Yeah. My sister did say you were molesting people by becoming items or something crazy like that. I guess all of that was true so..."

His grin seemed to stretch all the way across his face.

"You want me to fuck you again dontcha?"

Never let it be said that I was without shame because even my face went crimson at that line.

Derek approached me and I had to physically resist running away. It wasn't that hard since part of my mind was screaming to run at him and to turn back into an onahole for good measure too.

"Well, I guess my wish came true huh?"

"Your wish?"

"Oh yeah, I kept wishing a boyfriend would fall into my lap and it seemed god took that a bit literally is all."

Derek was within spitting distance. No, he was far closer than that. Kissing distance really.

"Oh."

"How about you turn back into my toy and we can talk about it later hmm?"

"I'm, I'll be stuck like that for 6 hours."

"Oh I think I have more than 6 hours to spend on having a good time."

I turned back immediately.

12