The Magnitude of Her Error

Story Info
The fate of Alpha & Epsilon from "The Cost of My Dreams".
2.1k words
4.52
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Magnitude of Her Error

"The Magnitude of Her Error" by LoyalHound

This is a spinoff from "The Cost of My Dreams" I am working on Chapter 4 of "The Cost of My Dreams" but I expect it to take some time.

In the meantime, this story is in answer to a question asked by MrSmith27. For better or worse, here is what happened to Alpha and Epsilon.

All characters, businesses, and institutions are fictious. All characters are adults.

Do you remember Epsilon? I was calling her Jen Jen until a couple of months ago, but I think you've seen her before. Kneel for my guest, Epsilon. That's it; keep those knees spread wide, what do you say? That's right, good girl.

Oh, that's right. Same girl. I forgot you met her when she was free. Yes, I renamed her Epsilon after that slave astronaut published her memoir.

You've read it? Yes, it's the same Epsilon from The Sharks. I must say, that astronaut was cruel. Cruel but accurate, which is, after all, what we expect from technicals. Epsilon was collar bound and she was a parasite. Not anymore, of course. Slavery has improved her no end. It's made her worth owning.

Yes, she was at my university, my alma mate, a few years back. Not on a scholarship, of course, but she was once connected enough to be admitted. She didn't get there on merit. Yes, that was when they had the admission scandal. Yes, she might have been part of it, but since she was already enbonded when the scandal broke, my attorneys persuaded the prosecutor that I would ensure that she would never benefit from her admission and her parents had already suffered enough. Anyway, she had dropped out, or rather, "had taken a gap year", after I took her for a lover.

No, Epsilon was never that bright and she was ignorant, but neither of those things is a deal-breaker for a younger paramour. She was a good time, she looked good, and she was submissive. As long as I was giving her things she could never afford and taking her places she could never get in on her own, she was proud to walk by my side and display her devotion to me. Her lack of self-control and poor judgement were a problem, but I tolerated it to start with. It did start to wear as the days went by.

After our discussion at The Sharks, it didn't take long before she wanted a deluxe slave grading and reversible auction, just like the astronaut suggested.

Well, she needed some training first if she wanted a good experience. I signed her up for a remote slave yoga class taught by an experienced slave mistress. One hour every morning slave naked and wearing a shock collar the slave mistress could control. I made sure she attended, reviewed her performance with her every evening and spanked her when she whined about not being able to skip a class.

Yes, she had come to accept that she needed spanking at that point. I was the first person who ever cared enough to make sure she behaved properly. I put boundaries on her behavior and she was grateful for it. I think that's when I really started to love her, knowing I was giving her something she'd always needed.

Anyway, after a full month of morning slave yoga, I paid for the slave mistress to work with her one on one for couple of hours each day for three days to develop a block routine. Then I sent her to a high-end hotel in Jacksonville for a deluxe slave grading with a reversible auction.

Because Jacksonville was set up to do the whole thing without any involvement of mine except paying for it. I have a reputation, even if no one really cares if you betray slaves that trusted you to reverse their auction. I care. That sort of betrayal is crude; it lacks elegance. I knew that I could get her to indent herself without violating any promise of mine.

Oh yes, she found the Jacksonville Slave Market an educational experience. There is a freedom in being slave naked and in a collar, beyond shame and the normal expectations of society. No one's shocked about what the slaves get up to when they're horny, and that appeals to girls like Epsilon. The market kept her a full three days before sending her back to her hotel and she was proud of how she handled it. Got a Choice Plus grade and would have gone for a good price, if the hotel hadn't reversed the auction. She started going naked around my house and my suites while wearing a prop collar, teasing me.

She might have been considered to have self-indentured if I let it go long enough, but that wasn't necessary. Do you remember that big music festival in the Caribbean that got promoted by "influencers" across the internet?

Yes, that one. I saw red flags all over it but Epsilon insisted it would be the greatest festival of this decade and I just couldn't persuade her. She wanted to go and she wanted to go VIP. Her parents wouldn't pay twelve thousand dollars for a three-day experience. I wouldn't pay twelve thousand for something that triggered warnings on my every nerve. She was trying to figure out how she would repay it if she financed it on personal credit when we had it out. We made a deal. She'd sign a four-month slave indenture and I'd give her fifty thousand dollars and help her make the arrangements for the festival. If the festival turned out to be more or less what it was supposed to be, I'd manumit her without her having to serve a day as my slave and the remaining money was her's. If it turned out to be a disaster, we'd explore her curiosity about slavery in ways totally under my control. I made sure she understood that I'd give her a real slave experience that she would remember for the rest of her life. Well, you know how that turned out.

The attendees did look pretty pathetic when they were rescued and nobody was sympathetic. My people rescued Epsilon and I had her put up in my suite in Miami. I joined her a day before her indenture was to start so I could take her to the Miami Slave Market to have her formally processed.

Of course, I could have had my lawyers finalize her enslavement. They had already filed her indenture with Florida DOA and transmitted it to the Miami Slave Market, but taking her to the market made the next steps easier. Besides, I really enjoyed the process and it was a necessary experience for her.

Well, for starters, I woke her up on midnight the start of the day her indenture started. I had her lie prone and I sat on top of her while I locked my collar about her throat. She shivered when she heard it snap shut, knowing that it was a real collar that wouldn't be coming off unless I wanted it to and any thought she might have had about running was now impractical. Even without the collar, she wouldn't have been able to get far. Locked in it, she couldn't even get out of the building. She was very nervous but I held her and talked with her and calmed her down. She'd been in a Slave Market before, and it had worked out for her, so I told her. I also put her in shackles for the night though she wore only her leash and collar when I took her out to the limo in the morning.

What should I have used other than a limo? You can get a limo equipped with a slave transport seat. She was rather jumpy when I led her on a leash to the limo. She seemed to calm down as I had her sit in the slave transport seat that had been mounted in the limo and I strapped her in place, securing her hands and her ankles. She even smiled at me as secured her hands in place.

You've never used a slave transport seat? The Florida DMV and DOA practically mandate the things.

Alright, you have people, fair enough, but she was my lover. She expected me to be hands on with her, plus it's dead simple to use one of those seats. You have the slave sit in the seat, adjust the height and recline of the thing, then you start adjusting the belts. When I had Epsilon in place, I adjusted the height of the top belt and buckled it above her breasts. Then I buckled her lap belt and the belts on each thigh, below each knee and the belt for each ankle. Then the two belts than run over her shoulders and down to her crotch. Last thing, I put her wrists in bands and secured them near her knees where she couldn't reach any of the restraints controlling her though anyone else could easily free her. No wonder she smiled, knowing I had taken such care to secure her in place. I smiled back and caressed her face and kissed her. She was going to remember this day.

I led her into the market. I did have the driver hold her leash as I zip tied her hands behind her back at the market, but I led her into the market myself. I checked her in at the front desk, passed her collar control codes to the staff, and had them process her as a new slave. I went back to my suite but watched her processing remotely. I felt bad when she realized she was being prepared for transport, but it was necessary. The caterpillar must end for the butterfly to begin and she needed training, real training, to reach her slave potential.

The Sharks? No, I didn't send her to The Sharks. That's for high value slaves. Yes, we've made exceptions for people like Mister Tanaka's former wife and the girl Twilight, but The Sharks would have been wasted on Epsilon; totally not the result I was looking for. No, I sent her for what turned out to be a six-week course at the Shepherd Francis Slave Adjustment Center. Yes, they cost, but part of their secret is that they don't have a fixed time limit and will take as long as needed to produce a properly conditioned slave. There was one girl who held out for a full three months before she surrendered to the conditioning, but surrender she eventually did. I must say I was pleased with the results.

Oh yes, she was a totally different girl after I got her back. The wild, selfish, thoughtless creature I'd sent to training was now fettered and tamed. She was self-effacing, calm and, for possibly the first time in her life, she was truly happy. All her inner struggles were gone. She was slave stupid and had no worries beyond pleasing me.

Yes, of course I gave her additional training. I had her resume her daily slave yoga and I brought in trainers to make sure I was correctly enforcing her slavery. I learned how she needed to be treated. Together, we perfected her training which made us both happy.

Her indenture? After her four months had elapsed, she was both completely my slave and obviously unfit for a free existence. When my lawyers took her before the slave court, the court issued a protective enslavement order, putting her in my care, subject to the condition I never sell her. The court didn't even impose a treatment protocol; it was pretty clear she would never be free again.

What kind of question is that? Of course, I love her and want what's best for her. This is what's best for her. Really, it's what she wanted, even if she couldn't have admitted it to herself.

Her parents? They visit her occasionally. It was a bit of a shock when they first saw their daughter running around slave naked in a collar but they got used to it and accepted that this is the life she really wants. You see, they always expected something like this to happen to her. They're relieved, in a way, and pleased with how calm, happy, and helpful she now is. In a way, she's now the daughter they dreamed of.

Oh, I've made arrangements for her care if I predecease her. She'll never lack for a mistress to obey for the rest of her life.