The Magus Provectus series Vol. 01

Story Info
The court sorcerer ensnares an unexpected intruder.
3.7k words
4.61
10.1k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Magus Provectus series

Vol. 1 - Ensnared Intruder

§1

"Release me at once!" she shouted at me as I entered my chambers. Her eyes were wide with fury and though I could not say how long she`d been trapped, the disheveled state of her hair and simple dress told me she didn`t resign to her fate without a willful struggle.

"Didn`t you hear me, pervert!? I demand you free me, right this instance!" The attractiveness of her face wasn`t diminished by her flared nostrils and stubbornly set jaw, in fact; this was perhaps the most animated I`d seen her since we first met. Astounding what wonders a little aggravation can do to break through even the most rigid of politely condescending masks.

"I swear by the Father if you don`t-!" The rest of her threat was muffled as I swiftly conjured a gag in her mouth. The loud noises of the feast raging in the castle meant that even had she screamed at the top of her lungs nobody would hear her, so silencing her wasn't strictly necessary. But my head was throbbing enough without her verbal assault beating my eardrums into submission. "Please forgive me for the gag, Violet." I sighed in apology, "these blasted banquets never fail to leave me with a splitting headache."

Her eyes fixated angrily on mine as I massaged my forehead. Huh, caramel brown with gold flecks, I noted absently as I stared back at her, how have I never noticed that before? I drew in a slow, deep breath and calmly took in the scene before me.

§2

Magnificent sorcerer that I am, I had of course secured my chambers with various traps, centered around the most valuable or dangerous items in my possession. For instance; my collection of swords would pin down an intruder if he came to close and my rug act surprisingly similar to sentient quicksand to anyone unlucky enough to step on it.

Violet had apparently triggered one of my more elegant snares. A silken rope that would tightly bind and hoist the wrists of anyone trying to tamper with my alchemy supplies. A small smile tugged the corner of my mouth as I beheld my well-functioning enchantment. Not that I had any reason to doubt myself, I thought sarcastically, Everything I attempt always works out soooo well.

My dry chuckle must have given the bound girl the impression I was amused by her misfortune as her eyes blazed and she tried furiously to kick my shins. Still rubbing my temples I waited for her tirade to eb, taking the time to inspect my suspended and gagged guest.

The young girl, or rather young woman, as she wasn`t much younger than my own three decades, had been in service to our princess for nearly five years now. Violet didn`t have a last name or family, though this didn`t stop her from possessing a tremendous amount of pride and displaying a quiet, sometimes nearly disdainful dignity in courtly daily life. In fact, as far as I can remember I`d never received a single friendly word or glance from her, while she nevertheless adhered to a rigid politeness when dealing with me on behalf of her mistress.

I will admit that her feisty demeanor does have a certain alure... In its own way. Even if she isn`t much to look at... I mused. I knew that my opinion was shared by more than a few of the courts noblemen, both young and old. Violet`s figure was lean and though definitely rounded, didn`t match up to the more desired and buxom women of local stock.

Her face held a rigid symmetry, accented by her strong, prideful jaw. Her pale, yet full, lips always carefully held in a haughty straight line as her eyes betrayed neither warmth nor disdain. The only person with which she seemed to relinquish her stiff demeanor was the princess, yet even then smiles were a rare sight on her coldly appealing face.

Nonetheless, it seemed as though she was never shy of hopeful suitors, be they serious or simple trying to make good on a drunken boast of their own skills in artful seduction. Without fail, without mirth, she denied them all.

Strange, to have such a notoriously willful woman so utterly at my mercy...

§3

"So tell me," I began, "what business does the lady-in-waiting of our dear princess have in my humble chambers?"

She made an exasperated noise through the fabric in her mouth, rolling her eyes in obvious scorn. "For you see," I deliberated without acknowledging her, "it is, by the kings own law, a crime to steal from any of his subjects. Especially if that subject happens to be his dear, beloved magus." Violet struggled against her bonds, under muffled cursing, causing the enchanted rope to lift her hands up slightly higher, making her stand on tiptoes to maintain balance.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... So eager to avoid your due berating, Violet?" "hmm-mm mm-hmm hmph." Was her subdued answer.

I suppose I should just release her before I get myself into trouble. The thought wasn`t half formed before an opportunity dawned on me. Or should I?

Slowly I paced around my captive, mulling the idea over in my mind, trying to root out it`s morality. No one could observe or enter my rather large tower-chambers without disarming the wards I`d placed on the door. Oh, that reminds me, I realized, brushing my will against the wards and arming them.

Violet must have noticed the arcane glimmer, as she stiffened noticeably, fixing her weary eyes once more upon me.

"Against my better judgement, I fear that simply letting you go wouldn`t inspire the kind of... cautioning... I believe is required." My voice was soft, but filled the round room as easily as had I shouted. "Do you know why the kings has chosen me to fulfill the role of court sorcerer?"

Her features seemed to narrow in response to my last words, giving her appearance a cautious aspect. The melodious howling of the wind lent my question an ominous air, which I emphasized by mentally lighting the kindling and logs in my fire-place. Let`s see who`s master in this domain, shall we? I thought wickedly as bared my teeth in a grin.

§4

"Before I was even remotely eligible for the royal position I learned a great deal from a woman known as Isabel Valan," I began, as I circled around Violet, "a mage singularly skilled in affecting human anatomy and physiology." A fluid word of power flowed from my lips, creating silken ropes identical to the ones binding Violets hands, snuggly tying her ankles to the floor. "She mostly dealt with -uhm- problems of an intimate nature, marital and such."

My eyebrows creased as I thought back of master Isabel`s tutelage, causing a shudder to run down my spine. "Anyway..." I continued, "I learned a great variety of things from her. First and foremost; the human need for pleasure and the problems caused by the lack thereof. Knowledge the king had discrete need of. "

Violet tried to turn her head, attempting to follow me with her gaze as I deliberately stepped behind her. She could still see me from the corner of her eye, but was impeded by her outstretched arms.

"You see, Violet." I spoke softly, whilst positioning myself inches away from her back. "I know that you are a most faithful and dutiful servant. I know that you deny yourself intimate company. I know your type and I know what you deserve..." At these last words she tensed, her breathing noticeably quickening.

I placed my lips a hairbreadth from her ear and rumbled, "there`s no reason why punishment and reward can`t be received at the same time."

A small, sharp inhalation was all the reaction she gave when numerous strands of my will undid every button on her dress, letting it drop to the floor around her feet. The soft fabric made merely a rustle in response to its sudden removal.

§5

My word... Without her dress obscuring the view I could now properly appreciate Violet`s slender form, and did so with great discern.

As I walked around her once more, drinking in the sight of her, she refused to meet my eye, casting her glare in the opposite direction and causing her brown curls to conceal her face and neck.

Under the dress she wore a thin tunic that playfully hinted at the tips of her perky breasts. I noticed she wore undergarments in the latest fashion; a soft, minimal amount of cloth, barely enough to cover her womanhood. The way it lay flat against her skin told me that Violet preferred to keep her sex neatly shaven.

Most enticing perhaps were her lean legs. She wore longer stockings than was common, which meant they reached to halfway up her thigh, exquisitely emphasizing her hips and butt.

Out of curiosity I decided to unmake the gag, needing only a small spark of will to enact its dispersal. Violet raised her head and hoarsely breathed "You can`t do this... The princess-" "It is well within my rights to dispatch of sneak-ins and thieves as I see fit, Violet." I interrupted gently.

She nervously licked her lips, glancing back and forth at me. "Please, I`ll leave." I smiled kindly and approached her, delicately lifting up her chin "I`m afraid I can`t allow that." At my words she set her jaw and I could see the heat of anger once again rising in her.

Better give her something to focus on, I thought as I kneeled before her. "What are you doing?!" came her indignant voice, the spark of fury far from fading. I let my fingers roam over her ankles, as if checking my magically constructed ropes. "Merely making sure you`re comfortable."

Both my hands ran in tandem up her leg. Over her muscular calve, over her warm, smooth thighs coming to rest on the lace embroidered edge of her stocking. In one fluid motion I drew the garment down, baring her leg to the warm air of my fire-lit chambers, it`s fellow rapidly following. The dancing flames brightly illuminating her supple form.

Violet`s voice was barely audible enough to rise above the crackling of the hearth as she said "You perverted pig."

§6

"You have no idea." I whispered in answer, as I raised myself up and cradled her face in my hands. "But I think you might like me to demonstrate a little of my... passion."

The stern expression on Violet`s face, that I had known for so long, had vanished. Now her deep green eyes were half-lidded as her full lips were ever so slightly parted. Only inches separated our mouths and I could feel her sweet breath caressing me. "I`m going to scream for help..." She murmured. "Go ahead," was my smouldering reply, "No one can hear you."

The tips of my fingers buried themselves in the fullness of her hair through the palms of my hands I could feel her cheeks flushing with warmth. Her usually reserved visage now displayed a delicate blush, nearly making my heart skip a beat. Violet would never be a gentle woman, but I couldn`t help but savor the sheer contrast between her now amorous gaze compared to her normal disdain towards me.

I tilted her head back a fraction, exposing her slender neck, a perfect angle for the deep kiss I know she longed for. Violet`s eyes fluttered nearly shut as my thumb softly followed the lines of her lips. A faint involuntary moan escaped her.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." I berated, abruptly releasing her from my hold, "such a greedy girl." Her modest chest heaved in unanswered desire while her eyes flickered and filled with doubt. "W-what?"

I fluently willed her enchanted restraints to turn her around. "Punishment and reward, Violet. This isn`t a romantic encounter." The words echoed through the room as I casually discarded most of my clothes and threw them onto the bed, leaving me in just my fitted pants.

"Damn you, bastard!" Some of her ardor was returning. "Now, now" I soothed as I drew her walnut-colored locks into a crude bundle. I affixed her hair in a messy knot atop her head, giving me unimpeded access to her neck. "When you kiss me I want it to be of your own free will."

No reply, but I could feel her gauging my intent. "For now," I resumed, "I intend to carry out my lawful duty as a court-bound sorcerer."

§7

"Repent, sinner." I uttered mockingly as I laid my hands on Violet`s sides, drawing her against my bare chest. Her tunic, while made from fine material, felt rough beneath my palms in comparison to the fairness of her legs. I calmly settled my hands beneath the cloth, marveling at the feel of her underneath my fingertips.

I could feel her rapid, shallow breathing as I tenderly ran my fingers over her slim sides and her flat stomach. Taking my time caressing and exploring her figure while she stumbled through a thin threat. "When -when the p-princess hears of this-s, s-sorcerer." Her speech was halting in response to my touch and it seems that especially her lower abdomen were sensitive to my attentions.

Caught up in fascination I allowed my hands to roam across her exposed belly, alternating long strokes from her midriff down to the hem of her underwear with short caressing circles. Violet might not be ticklish but the vulnerable nature of my calloused fingers gliding across her velvet skin caused her to twitch and quiver every now and then.

I can`t believe I`m only now realizing what a delicate creature she actually is, I reflected ponderously, I wonder how she`ll respond to...

The tunic made a soft swishing noise as I let my fingers drift just shy of her breasts. When I looked over her shoulder, to the mirror on the other side of the room, I was greeted with a welcome sight.

Violet`s eyes had nearly glazed over in enjoyment, her mouth hanging slightly open and her nipples pressed hard against the cloth as I continued my disciplinary action. I could also see a small wet spot appearing between her legs, which she self-consciously, yet unconsciously tried to close. "Such a lustful girl." I purred in her ear, my warm breath making her shudder in anticipation.

I traced the outline of her bosom with a tantalizingly soft touch, prompting her to arch her back, pushing her chest out, so I could reach every sensitive spot she desired. She let her head lol back against my shoulder, luxuriating in the delightful sensation my affection brought her.

Teasingly, I spiraled my fingers ever so slightly over her breasts. Gently now, I reminded myself, Make her wait for it.

Slowly... very slowly I tightened the circle I was ever so lightly drawing over the modest mound of her breast, coming closer to her swollen tips, nearly painfully erect from excitement, as she groaned and started grinding her rump against my groin.

§8

I sighed and drew away from her, "did you learn nothing?" Her breath caught as she tried to right herself on trembling legs. "You-you bastard!" She desperately tried to rattle herself free of her ropes as she realized I was watching her from a small distance.

"Not very creative with your insults, are you?" I was unable to banish the gleeful smirk from my face as I beheld this beautiful woman struggling in my arcane grasp. "Punishment and reward... When I deem it fit, Violet." I pronounced every word with crisp clarity.

"Shall we try again?" I asked when she resigned herself once more to her captivity.

It was a long while before she answered. The crackling logs and singing wind filled the silence as it stretched for several dozen heartbeats. I waited patiently for her reply, stoically ignoring the bulge in my pants, whose arduous press against my belt demanded it be freed.

"Please..." Came her faint plea.

"Very well, then." I paced forward, stopping inches away from her. I was sure she could feel me, even though I denied her my touch. "Can you be a good girl for me, Violet?"

Her body responded before she could, the hairs in her neck standing up and her back arching ever so slightly. She can`t stand losing control, but wants to so badly.

"...Yes," came her hushed consent. The admonition seemed to slacken something in her stance as she appeared to sag every so slightly into the support of the silken ropes. "I can be a good girl." She whispered shamefully.

§9

As before, I laid my hands on her sides, underneath the tunic. I could feel her body relaxing. "That`s better," I said in a husky voice, "we don`t have to be mean to each other."

I gradually lowered my fingers down her stomach, over her belly button and let my palms rest in front of her hips. The edge of her thin undergarment lifted up with surprising ease as I let the tips of my middle fingers playfully explore the lowest part of her lean abdomen.

"Oh God..." She breathed as I could feel the smooth muscles under my hands tensing. "Not quite yet, my dear." I stated calmly.

Withdrawing from beneath her underwear I trailed one hand to lay flatly against her lean stomach, while the other glided delicately over her womanhood. Only the thin article of feminine clothing stood between my touch and her wet pussy.

She then moaned unrestrained as I whispered "Ah, ah, ah... remember to be a good girl, Violet." The lines in her neck and shoulders contracted and eased. I could practically feel the effort it took her not to grind her behind against me or move with my motioning fingers. I can`t believe how much she`s enjoying this, her undergarments are positively soaked!

My touch was the barest whisper against her moist undergarment. Sliding delicately over her deliciously petite lips, flowing upwards every so often to trace a few circles around her swollen clitoris, clearly discernible as her juices saturated the fabric.

A deep grunt of satisfaction shook my chest as I skillfully slid my hand into her underwear. My middle finger now lay between her wet lips, running it`s length over both her clit and her eager, tight opening. In concert, I gently kneaded her stomach to intensify her feeling of unmitigated delight I could give her, if she only yielded control to me.

"I- I can`t!" She panted, "I can`t hold back anymore!"

And as swiftly as that, my fingers disappeared from her pussy, leaving her to writhe on the edge of climaxing, without the means to achieve the needed release.

§10

I held her against me as I waited for her breathing to regulate and her body to stop shivering. "C-cruel." She managed to utter between two pants. "You`re a cruel, merciless bastard." I gave a hearty chuckle as I brought my finer to my mouth and sampled her juices. Closing my eyes to relish in Violet`s sweet taste.

"But you are starting to learn," I eventually answered, "And that deserves to be recompensed, don`t you think?" I gave her no time to express any further grievances, but simple focusing my will into a razor-sharp edge, shearing through one side of her underwear. The sliced fabric slid silently down her opposing leg, completely uncovering her glistening pussy.

I grabbed a handful of her luscious hair and drew her head back and away from me, so I could lustfully kiss her vulnerable throat. She gasped in surprise but soon melted against me as the pleasure my lips brought was joined by the ecstasy of my fingers firmly running between her legs.

Her wetness soon slickened my fingers to quite a lewd degree. "Not so cruel after all, am I, Violet?" I growled before aiming my attention om her earlobes. She didn`t manage to even come close to speech, producing only an instinctual sound of euphoria from her wide open mouth. She tried eagerly to find my lips, though I decisively denied her desire in favor of her other erogenous zones, mainly her slender neck.

I let my free hand plunge underneath her tunic, finding her perky breasts. They fit perfectly into my palm as I kneaded and massaged them, every now and then stimulating her nipples with an most improper and protracted pinch to elicit a delighted squeal.

Meanwhile my fingers rubbed her pussy in earnest, dancing around and over her sweet spot between her puffy lips. Not long now...

She strained the ropes that still held her partly suspended as I felt the swell of orgasm rising in intensity. I playfully whispered "I want you to cum for me, Violet," into her ear, just before her body convulsed in wave after wave of powerful sensual release. I felt her stomach rhythmically tense and release as her hips urged me on.

12