The Magyar Ch. 01

Story Info
Pleasure beyond human knowledge.
4.9k words
4.83
3.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over 2,000 people worked at EGF's research center, and the campus had some facilities for the benefit of the employees that included a fitness center with various machines, weights, a massage room, and a couple of small rooms for stretching or playing a workout video without bothering others.

Lisa and Dorjan worked for EFG and had met as part of the tennis club organized by one of their colleagues. None of them were particularly good at tennis but they enjoyed the outdoors workout and had a few laughs with it. After casually engaging in conversation a few times with Dorjan, he mentioned that he liked to go back to the fitness center after tennis to do some stretching and take a shower. She liked the idea of having a hot gym buddy and joined him whenever she could.

Lisa found Dorjan's Eastern European accent very attractive, his demeanor mysterious in a dangerous and exotic way, and his dark hair and body, a dream ripe for all sorts of fantasies. He was several years younger than her, a little taller than average and fit without being obviously muscular. She especially wanted to know about the strange tattoos on his back, symbols she'd never seen before in black ink with golden contours. In turn, Dorjan would not miss an opportunity to be near her, compliment her looks and enjoy the view of Lisa' body during physical activity. Lisa kept herself in good shape and enjoyed wearing short tennis skirts and tight shirts that showcased her beautiful breasts. Dorjan daydreamed of fondling those boobs and finding a way to the treasures under her clothes. He missed several shots in tennis matches because of the continuous distraction.

On one of the occasions, the post-game stretching session in one of the small rooms in the gym had led to some innocent physical contact that seemed to raise the temperature and humidity to rainforest levels in a matter of seconds. One thing led to the other and next thing she knew she was stroking his manhood as they kissed.

Unfortunately, Lisa was a married woman. It was bad enough that she kept frequently fantasizing about him, but this was going too far, and she stopped things before they went even further.

"I can't, I can't. I really want to, but I can't do this," she said, looking away from him as if she was ashamed of herself.

Despite the voice in Darjan's mind, pushing him to ignore her words and take her then and there, he covered his hard-on as best as he could. "It's ok. I understand," he said, "perhaps some other time."

Dorjan said this with a mysterious smile which Lisa could not quite read. Truth be told, she expected and wanted him to try to convince her and was almost disappointed that he took 'no' for an answer so easily. Wasn't she attractive enough to at least try a little harder?

After that day, Lisa's fantasies about Dorjan increased in frequency and intensity. She often regretted having been so prudish that day and not allowed herself to have some fun. "Next time it will be different," she told herself. Next time she would not stop him, maybe she would in fact be the one taking the initiative and surprising him.

But weeks went by, and the opportunity was not materializing.

Months later, Dorjan texted her an unusual and cryptic message: "I've been preparing for a long time. Today is the day. Be ready after tennis."

What did he mean by 'Be ready'? If he hadn't said 'after tennis,' she would have thought that he meant he had practiced his serve, or some other tennis move and maybe she should be ready for it? But if it was something after tennis..., what could it be that required for her to be ready? Was there some kind of typo on an otherwise innocent email? Maybe a strange way of saying something harmless because English was not his first language?

The game was short as it started raining halfway through the game. Dorjan wasn't there though. Despite the rain, it was hot outside, so Lisa got a nice warm up and decided to head to the fitness center and get to her favorite room to stretch and use the foam-rollers. It was just as flashes of lightning illuminated the sky and heavier rain started, that she made it through the gym door.

She closed the little private room door and started to work on her hamstrings, calves, and shoulders, wondering if Dorjan might join her there. Allowing her head to dip back, she closed her eyes. Her mind drifted to the time he had drawn her next to him and took her hand to his shaft, to make her feel what she could have. These thoughts hardened her nipples and deepened her breathing. As she was enjoying the moistening visions in her mind, she heard an unusual, crackling sound that made her open her eyes.

Dorjan's figure was forming out of thin air in the middle of the room. Electricity sparked at the edges of metal pipes and dumbbells and the fragrance of charged air in a storm inundated the room. A faint blue glow enclosed his body and slowly faded away. He took a couple of steps and stood right beside Lisa, breathing in the sight of her in her tight top and tennis skirt.

"Dorjan?" she said, not quite believing her own eyes and completely shocked. "How did you do that??" she asked, still looking around trying to understand what kind of trick this was.

He offered his hand and easily pulled her up. In a single smooth motion Lisa went from lying on the floor to being completely embraced by him and fused in a passionate kiss. Despite her state of confusion, her mind and body become a waterfall instantly.

"Yes, it's me. I hope you enjoyed my dramatic entrance. It's just a little magic and... there is a lot more coming," he said mysteriously.

Dorjan emanated lust from every pore and had the eyes of a man about to get what he wanted. He kissed her and embraced her and slowly walked her until her back was against the wall. He then lifted her shirt to expose enough of her breasts so that his firm and warm tongue could lick her nipples. She gasped with pleasure and buried her fingers in his dark hair.

She knew she shouldn't be doing this; she was married! But she also wanted it and remembered how much she had regretted missing her chance last time.

"Shouldn't we -ahh- shouldn't we lock -hmmm, that feels so...- lock the door first?" she managed to breathe out.

Without stopping to suck and fondle her breasts he extended an arm towards the door and within seconds the handle glowed red hot.

"That door is secure now. Now, let me see how you take all your clothes off." Dorjan said as he took a couple of steps back, ready to enjoy the show.

He did not miss a detail as Lisa removed her top and then the skirt, shortly followed by the sports bra. She stopped when the last piece of underwear was left and looked at him wondering if she should keep that last piece on.

"Yes, everything off, I want to be able to touch and see every square inch of your body," he said. "But let me help you a little with that."

Without him touching her body, her panties slowly began to slide on their own down her thighs. They moved slowly, caressing her skin on their way to her feet.

"You can move things with your mind too!?" she asked with a wide-eyed expression of surprise.

With a cocky smirk he walked back towards her, taking off a piece of clothing after each step: shirt first, jeans second, and finally his tight boxers, allowing his hard cock to spring out, ready to please and be pleased.

"You know, clothes are not the only thing I can move with my mind," he said. "Now, I'm going to lift you very slowly."

"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed with surprise as, suddenly, her body became very light and gently levitated a few inches over the floor.

"It's ok Lisa. I'm holding you with my mind, nothing bad is going to happen to you," he said with a reassuringly.

As the initial shock slowly subsided, Lisa realized she could control the floating motions and quickly learnt to keep her balance. The feeling of weightlessness was wonderful and as she became more comfortable, he raised her a little higher. Eventually she rested her body against the wall and a dirty idea came to her mind.

"Come closer to me and lift me a little higher", she said with a devious smile.

"Higher than this?" he asked as he got closer to her and kissed her breasts.

"Yes, keep going", she answered.

As her mound was at the same height as his face, she grabbed his hair so she would look into her eyes. Then, she slowly spread her legs open, exposing her neatly trimmed and thoroughly wet pussy.

"Oh, you dirty, little pervert", he said as he adjusted her height to align her moist folds with his lips. Lisa looked down in anticipation.

His hands caressed her inner thighs. Smiling at her, he started kissing her knees, slowly working his way up and allowing his warm lips to linger for a couple of seconds at a time. As his mouth reached her pussy, he used his hands to spread apart her labia and with the tip of his tongue walked the distance from her entrance up to her clit.

She let out a gasp of exhilaration, "hmmmm, yes..."

She grabbed his hair and moved her legs to press herself against his face while resting her legs on his shoulders, completely offering herself to him. Burying his face, Dorjan explored her with his tongue. First slowly, waking up every point of delight, and then with shorter and faster moves, focusing more on her craving button. His left hand found its way around her legs and up to her breasts using the thumb to stimulate her nipple.

"Yessss, keep doing that..." she demanded.

Stopping his tongue work for an instant, Dorjan said, "you like having your nipples touched while I'm eating you out, don't you?" He didn't wait for an answer before going back to work on her.

The pleasure quickly escalated and her breath accelerated and became uneven as moans upon moans competed to escape her mouth.

As her orgasm approached, Dorjan sped up his tongue and increased the pressure of his fingers massaging her breasts and nipples. Then, he slid one finger of his free hand up her very wet entrance. With a loud scream Lisa came hard with dozens of pleasure waves exploding in her brain, spine, breasts, clit... every single nerve termination in her body had dialed ecstasy to ten.

"Yes, yes! Arrrrggghhhhh...." she screamed as she came.

This first orgasm only made her more uninhibited and lustful, her body aching for more of him. She needed him inside her, she needed to have him completely.

"I want more, I need you..." she begged.

Dorjan looked at her, his face still between her legs.

"I'm going to take you now. And I am going to fuck you against this wall; deep and thoroughly," his voice harsh and eyes burning with wild desire.

With her legs still open apart, he used his mind to lower her down right towards his throbbing cock. Her pussy, soaking wet and warm, demanded to be filled.

The head of his manhood pressed against her entrance, separating her labia and finding its way into her tight cavern. As he was finally about to enter Lisa, Dorjan paused and held her face with one of his hands, staring into her eyes.

"What are you waiting for?? Come on! I want you inside!" she demanded desperately. Then, holding her wild stare, he thrusted his hips so that the first inch of his cock entered her.

"Slow! No, yes! Yes! Ahhhh, yes!" she screamed.

The expression of sudden pleasure and pain in her face, fed his desire even more. His hips moving in very small circles so that, while remaining barely inside her, his member got well lubricated in her juices and gently stretched her entrance.

"More, please, more..., keep going!" she said.

With his mind, Dorjan allowed her body to slowly drop down and down in a continuous motion until she was completely filled with him. The tightness and warmth of her pussy wrapped around him was such an intoxicating feeling that it was making it hard to control the wild voices in his mind demanding he fucked her hard, like an animal.

"Do you like this? Is this what you wanted every time you looked at me with those hungry eyes of yours?" he hummed in her ears.

"Oh god, yes, oh my god it feels so good!" she cried out.

Dorjan's hips moved back and forth in large motions that allowed his cock to alternatively empty and fill her. He then added a circular motion so that his hard member stimulated every spot inside her. His face was right at her amazing breasts, and he ran his tongue over them, sometimes sucking on her nipples, sometimes biting. As increasing lust took over their actions, he fucked her faster and harder. Dorjan pushed as far as her pussy allowed, getting drunk on Lisa' screams of bliss.

"I love how wet and tight you are. I love stretching your cunt with my hard cock," he said, breathing heavily.

Their bodies synchronized and, as her climax arrived, so did his. Their moves were now furious and animalistic as if they were possessed by wild beasts. A mighty simultaneous orgasm took over them and with every spasm, thick jets of his seed filled her and mixed with her juices. They kept coming together for an eternity of screaming, moaning, and panting. And finally, ages later, they dropped to the floor.

As they rested, Dorjan caressed her back with the tips of his fingers, sending little chills up her spine. Lisa noticed, with thrill, his hardness still pressing against her body.

"Don't you need to rest for a few minutes, how can you still be hard?" she asked.

"Well," he said pretending to be offended by the question, "you didn't think one time was enough to satisfy me, right? I've been preparing for this night for a long time and there is plenty more to be done and a few more powers to explore."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Hmmm, have you ever had sex with two guys in a threesome?" he said with a naughty smile.

"I... well, do you mean like with two... I mean are you talking of...?" she nervously stuttered.

"Would you like to try tonight?" he asked.

"No!" she exclaimed. "I mean, I don't want you to bring in some random guy! Is that what you are thinking of?"

"Who said anything about a random guy?" he said. "There is a very special skill I've developed, and I would like to... well, I don't think I can explain this to you. Let me show you instead."

Stepping in front of the mirror on one of the walls and looking directly into the eyes of his naked reflection, Dorjan began to mutter some words. As his concentration increased, there was a barely audible humming that went up in intensity and the tattoos on his skin started flowing in smooth motions, mixing with each other and creating new symbols. Suddenly, it all stopped. He turned around and walked away from the mirror but, incredibly, his reflection remained in the same position. The reflection took a step forward and slowly crossed into the room as if crossing from another plane of existence.

"What...? How...?" Lisa mumbled bewildered.

"I would introduce you, but you already know him. He and I are the same," he explained. "What you are seeing is an extension of me. It is not different from how you feel having two arms or ten fingers, you can decide which one to move and they all respond to your will. This is similar, but now there is... well, double of me."

"Is he completely under your control?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes, just like any of my body parts are," he said.

"Can you feel what he feels?" she asked.

"Yes, there is no 'he'. Whatever sound, touch, feel interacts with this separate part of my body I can feel as if it did with the body from which I am talking to you," he explained.

Lisa was motionless, looking from one Dorjan to the other.

"This is unreal, I don't even know how to react!" Lisa said.

"I understand", he said. "It may feel to you like there is a stranger in the room with us, but it is just you and me alone. It's just me but with more hands to touch you, lips to kiss you, tongues to pleasure you and... well, you get the idea. Lay down on the mat, close your eyes, and try to focus on your breath and the sensations you'll feel on your skin as I touch you."

She laid down flat, facing up and closed her eyes, her expression still worried but also excited. Lying beside her, Dorjan held one of her hands and kissed it, with another hand he caressed her body in sweet, long strokes that helped her relax. Soon enough her body was reacting to his hand and her apprehension slowly dissolved.

Another two hands joined the first one and explored her legs, arms, and torso with long motions. The sensual movement of his hands occasionally reaching for her breasts and the inside of her thighs. The attention progressively became more and more focused on erogenous regions. Simultaneously, she was being kissed on her lips and having her breasts felt by two hands while the fingers of two other hands were exploring the surroundings of her slit.

"That feels so good..." she said, becoming aroused once more.

While he was still busy fondling her breasts and licking his nipples she reached out for his cock, one of them anyway, and slowly began to stroke it.

"Hmmm, yes, work on my cock with your hands," Dorjan said.

He then positioned himself besides her head so that the hard cock she was stroking got now close to her mouth.

The other body positioned himself between her legs and his tongue started to participate in the games, eating her out with gusto.

"You can open your eyes now," he said.

As she did, first she saw him kneeling beside her, his cock in her hand, and down between her legs she could see the 'other' him, eating her out. The view was amazing and made her even wetter than she already was.

"I can feel your body shaking with pleasure when I hold your cock. Would you like me to put it in my mouth?" she asked with a smirk, knowing the answer pretty darn well. Not waiting for an answer, he brought his cock to her mouth, sucking on him as he continued eating her drenching pussy.

The tongue on her clit and the fingers entering her were driving her crazy, making it difficult to give head properly as her mind was so taken by such luxurious bliss. Her brain could hardly give the orders to her body to carry out even the most basic coordinated movements.

Lisa realized she would be coming soon, but desperately wanted to pleasure Dorjan with her mouth. Ironically, the thought of making him cum was getting her even closer. She tried to accelerate the movements with her head and take him deeper down her throat. But those plans were interrupted when the tongue on her clit moved down her labia and began to enter her channel, reaching deeper and deeper with every move.

The feeling was too intense, all her consciousness was overwhelmed by what that tongue was doing to her. How could his tongue reach her that deep, covering every spot that is burning to be touched? How could it feel so amazing? Was she being fucked by a giant tongue?

"Hmmph, oh God, yes, mmmmmpph yes!" she mumbled with his cock still in her mouth.

A hand shifted and a couple of fingers went to stimulate her engorged clit. It was just too much, her body was no longer responding to anything but the orgasm she was about to reach.

And come she did. Each convulsion and spasm managing to bring more ecstasy than the previous one.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," Lisa screamed, carried away with rapture.

"I love hearing you cum," Dorjan said, "I can't get enough of it and making you my little slut."

Her body arching with her nipples hard pointing up to the skies and her hips thrusting against the mouth that was furiously tongue-fucking her. The intense pleasure eventually followed by a state of blissful relief and peace.

When she came back to reality, he was turning her around and positioning on her four, her perky ass elevated and exposing her inviting pussy to the Dorjan clone behind her. With his cock right at her entrance and ready for more action, its gland started to part her soaked labia. His hands grabbed her hips and slowly guided her backward. With all the juices that she had already released it was easy for him to enter her. This time her cavity was fully prepared for him, and he slid in and out with ease. His other body was still in front of her and, taking the opportunity, she engulfed his manhood deep in her mouth once more. She could see herself in the mirror, taken by two hard cocks: one behind in her pussy, the other one in front, deep in her mouth. It looked like a spit-roasting scene out of a porn movie, and she was the star that every man, everywhere, desires.

12