The Magyar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movement was smooth and maintained, Lisa' body so finely tuned to pleasure that orgasms were now arriving almost continuously, sometimes overlapping with each other; electric bolts of ecstasy bouncing inside her from her brain to her toes. The notion of time, space, self-awareness was gone; she was her body and her body was exuberant elation.

For Dorjan, this was pleasure previously unknown to men, he was fucking and being sucked off simultaneously! He was both enjoying the amazing view of a beautiful mouth around his cock and her glorious butt in front. Just seeing her orgasming over and over again should be enough to make him cum as well, but his will was just barely enough to keep him from crossing that line.

"Not yet, not yet," he kept telling himself. There was more that he wanted to give her.

"You are so dam hot, I want to keep fucking you and making you cum forever," he said. "Do you like having my two cocks inside you?"

"Mmmmmm," she uttered, not able to say more both because of the pleasure and the member deep in her mouth.

While still inside her, the body behind her moved his hands to her breasts and gently lifted her upper body so that she had no choice but to let go of the cock in her mouth. This caused a soft moan of complaint to come out of her. The Dorjan in front of her took her head with his left hand so that she faced him directly.

"Don't worry, you will play some more with it later. But now I want to make sure you can breathe all right," he whispered, "I don't want to miss the look in your face, lips, and eyes while you experience what is coming next. Rest your hands on my shoulders and keep your eyes on me."

While looking directly into her eyes his right hand slid down her body, passing her breasts (where two other hands are hard at work) and reached for her slit and the swollen, wanting button in it.

"Ooohhhh," she moaned, surprised that even more pleasure was possible.

"I'm caressing your breasts, playing with your nipples, stimulating your clit, and fucking you from behind," Dorjan narrated to her in a slow, deep voice. "And I hope that my voice can do to your mind what my cock does to your pussy. Your moans and screams, every time you cum, feed my power. They fill me with the energy I need to give you more and more."

The feelings in her body all merged into one in her consciousness. There was not a single focus of pleasure but rather a warm, infinite ocean that was bathing her in ecstasy.

"Close your eyes and sense it all. Do you feel something changing and adapting to you?" he continued.

At first, she could not tell, it was just too hard to concentrate on any one thing, but then her attention was slowly focused on the cock inside her pussy. Rhythmically plunging into her, following a beat that somehow seemed to be dictated by her own desires. It appeared she could guide it with her own will: sometimes faster, sometimes slower. Was she mentally controlling his body? Or could he read what she desired?

The image in her mind became clearer, she could visualize all of it without seeing. Her tight labia wrapped around him and the never-ending supply of lubricating juices that coated the cock plunging into her cunt. This member that never stopped stimulating every hidden fold inside of her. It was surprising that after so much time relentlessly fucking each other, his cock was just as tight inside of her as it had ever been, maybe even more so. It was almost as if it had grown inside her, never letting her lose that feeling of being satiated and beyond. That was not possible, was it? But then again, what wasn't possible that night?

She brought one of her hands towards her slit to feel his member and gasped in amazement at the size of that cock, definitely bigger than it was before, thick as an arm. Leaps and bounds larger than anything she ever dreamt of fucking. The realization collided head-on with some dirty, untold fetish in her mind, immediately bringing her to yet another wild orgasm.

"It's so big, so big, oh my god, oh my god it's killing me!" she cried out, "I'm coming again! Come with me, come inside me with that big cock!"

"Almost, almost ready," he said as he repeatedly plunged into her all through her orgasm, "I swear."

Dorjan slowed down the pace as Lisa's legs were shaking uncontrollably and allowed her some time to ride her chained orgasms and get her breathing back to a more reasonable pace, worrying that she might hyperventilate.

As the last climax subsided, her mind regained focus and the mental image became clear again. She now could mentally-control the depth and speed of the cock thrusting into her from behind. It was exhilarating to control another body whose only purpose was to pleasure her.

Then she noticed something... very subtle at first but becoming increasingly more obvious as her attention narrowed down. The previously smooth surface of his manhood was somehow stimulating a very special area inside her wet cavity. The same member that had been indulging her to the full was now also working her g-spot with amazing precision and perfect, localized, wet friction. The sensation built up to become the overwhelming feeling of a dam holding an infinite load of pleasure pushing to be released. The pressure was building up quickly and with every dive his cock was ramming the dam walls and leading her to a full blown out. The pace accelerated, the depth increased, the hand on her pussy working incessantly and the fingers rolling and pinching her incredible nipples.

As the earthquake brewed to an intensity beyond what it should have been possible, he dipped one of his thumbs on her juices and softly slid it in her ass. Her wanting hole took it easily and with every thrust he brought it deeper until his thumb was down to the bottom knuckle. That was the last straw. Control and focus were gone, and all the pleasure points being stimulated simultaneously jolted her mind at once, like a cat 5 hurricane.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed in a glorious explosion.

"Yes, Lisa, cum, cum for me. Let it all out!" he howled over her animal-like scream.

Her body pressing with all her might against him, her labia and cunt contracting around his cock and her sphincter spasming around his thumb.

The vision of her was just astounding and he is finally free to let go. Lisa' savage orgasm had been going on for minutes and it did not seem to relent yet. Somehow, she managed to take control of her own body and in a single motion she grabbed his hips and took his cock all the way deep in her throat.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming too!" he cried out.

She took him in completely, her mouth making his cock disappear, engulfing it deep down her throat on one end, and her rear pressing his hips on the other. This time he was hers! It hardly took a couple of thrusts more and both of his cocks exploded deep inside her. It was not just copious amounts of cum, but his own soul was coming out of his body with every orgasmic contraction. Their bodies and essences filled the room and mixed, both coming together for ages. Mindless beings fading into each other with the last grasp of consciousness.

12