The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I want to be her pet?

Confused and suddenly aware of how thirsty I was nodded.

She nodded at her feet and I nudged the bowl into place with my head like a dog.

I looked up at her for approval and she smiled wide. "Good boy."

Taking the bottle of Prosecco Bianca poured it over her feet so the fizz rained down on the bowl and surrounding floor.

I bent down under her amused gaze and lapped up the split drink from the floor.

She clapped her hands at my display and laughed.

"Good boy!"

Despite my disgust at licking warm Prosecco from my own floor I still looked up at her and beamed, wagging my ass playfully as if I had a tail.

What was happening to me?

"Clean me." She lisped as she pushed her wet feet into my face, I diligently licked and sucked, excessively at her toes and soles, gazing at her in adoration.

Bianca gazed back lovingly.

Finished, I sat back on my heels, hands clasped behind my back, chest proudly out, back straight.

She smiled and said "Would you like a treat before I go my pet?"

I nodded vigorously, a puddle of pre-cum had formed as I sucked on her toes passionately.

"Get on all fours."

I scrambled to comply.

Once she was satisfied, Bianca stood and padded over to me holding a tie in her hand, she squatted down in front of me, once again teasing a view of those sheer white panties and tied one tie around my eyes, blindfolding me. She then took hold of the tie around my neck and lead me around, me stumbling after her clumsily like a dog on a leash.

"Sit!" I sat on my heels, hands clasped, chest out, back straight.

"Speak!"

"Woof!"

Did I just bark on command?

Why was my ass wiggling again?

"Good boy!"

That deep, powerful, wave of pleasure slowly rolled over me again, making me shiver and my ass wiggled as it tingled in pleasure.

"Present!"

I stared at her in blank confusion.

She stopped smiling and stared hard at me, I shrank a little under her cold fury.

"I said 'present'."

I didn't know what to do, so I just hung my head shamefully to avoid her stare. Clearly I was doing something wrong, I just didn't know what she wanted me to do!

Bianca pushed me down so my face and chest were on the floor, she spread my arms wide and turned my face to the side so I could still look at her, then she pushed down on my lower back and spread my legs to shoulder width.

The effect was to push my ass up and out, my hole proudly on display.

She knelt in front of me and lisped "present position."

I tried to nod without lifting my head from the floor.

"Now I need to do something to help you remember it."

She grabbed one of her shoes and brought it in front of me. A look of fear crossed my face, she cooed at me sympathetically and stroked my hair.

"This is for your own good."

And with that she hit my swollen, cum filled balls viciously with the sole of her shoe. I screamed in silent agony, but held my position like a good boy.

She hit my balls another four times, in the end I was crying and mewling, desperately squirming in pain but somehow I kept my position. Some deep, primitive part of me wanted to please this young girl even after all the pain and humiliation.

My cock was still hard and my ass hole felt wet and very sensitive. It puckered and winked at Bianca with a mind of its own like it wanted her attention, it needed her attention. By the end the excruciating pain had begun to fade to a dull, red, almost numb ache that spread from my balls and deep into my guts. This numbness only served to make me even more aware of my ass hole and that with every strike to my balls electric sparks of pleasure erupted from my ass.

In the end Bianca brought the shoe to my face and I kissed it tentatively. This time I noticed the sexy stink of her feet and the feel of the shiny black leather against my lips, I kissed it again, opening my mouth a little and touching it with my tongue.

"Good boy" she lisped.

Those warm, tingling sparks were now full on intensely painful pins and needles.

She sat next to me and pulled on my leash gently. I slowly crawled to her and lay my head in her lap, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes full of adoration.

She looked down at me with warm love, one hand rubbing my belly affectionately, the other stroking my hair.

We stayed like that for a while until the pain in my still swollen balls had receded and the pins and needles had become a pleasant warm tingling.

"Open."

My mouth automatically opened wide.

The hand that had been rubbing my belly moved to my throat, squeezing gently.

Bianca drooled spit over my lips and into my mouth.

"Swallow."

I gulped down her spit without question and opened my mouth again.

This time she spat phlegm into my wide open mouth.

Reflexively I swallowed, barely registering the taste or feel.

My mouth opened again.

She spat phlegm again and once again I swallowed obediently.

"Good boy." She drooling more spit into my waiting mouth, connecting us with strands of her saliva.

For the first time I noticed a hard lump under my head. A hot, hard lump in her panties.

The shock was plain on my face and I tried get up, Bianca simply tugged my hair, pulling my head back to her lap, moving my face so her cock now lay against my lips.

The hand around my throat continued squeezing and the hand in my hair now guided my lips up and down her cock.

"I think it's time I gave you your treat."

And with that she pushed me off her lap and sauntered to the sofa, dragging my along by my leash.

She bent at the waist and turned to look back at me, I was staring at that gorgeous ass I had been lusting over since she'd first sent me a pic during our emails.

"Panties down."

Instinctively I reached forwards and caught the hem with my teeth and pulled them down, slowly, making sure I took several deep sniffs of her ass, rubbing my nose in her crack like I imagined a dog would do but resisting the powerful urge to lick for fear of another punishment.

I worried her panties to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Reaching back she spread her ass cheeks wide, her ass hole as the most glorious thing I'd ever seen! It was pink, juicy, and voluptuous and protruded about half an inch.

My mouth watered at the sight!

I couldn't resist any longer and leant up to kiss her hole. She smiled at me but shook her head. I whined in frustration and her smile was replaced by that warning frown. I stopped whining and stared at her with puppy dog eyes, I'd been a good boy I wanted my treat!

Still frowning she gathered her panties, turned and sat down, spreading her legs wide. Her cock was beautiful, it had to be 9" long and close to 2" thick.

A pornstar pussy pleaser and no mistake.

Bianca gestured for me to come forwards and obediently I did.

"Open wide." I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out.

"Good boy."

My eyes closed and I shivered as the waves of pleasure crashed through me.

She ran her hands through my hair and taking a firm grip on the back of my head pulled my salivating mouth to the head of her cock, the tip gleaming with her pre-cum. As it touched my tongue I licked it long and slow, moaning in pleasure as the taste of her flooded my mouth.

I'd never tasted anything so good in my entire life. At that moment I knew that I had tasted heaven and the rest of my life would be dedicated to sucking her cock, whenever and however she wanted.

She let me explore her cock with kisses and licks, murmuring encouragement, after a while the flow of her pre-cum had increased to a steady stream. Her cock was somehow impossibly hotter, thicker and longer, she was guiding me more urgently now, the first three inches stretching my jaw painfully wide and touching the back of my throat as I sucked and licked and slobbered over her cock, worshipping it.

Without warning Bianca tensed and grunted pulling me forwards, impaling me if her cock. My mouth was flooded with her thick, tangy, creamy cum. I was in heaven! I swallowed around the head of her cock and she moaned in delight. She spurted five of six blasts of cum and I swallowed as quickly as I could but some leaked out of my mouth and ran down my chin.

She released her grip on my head and collapsed back into the sofa, instinctively I followed her, keeping her cock in my mouth. As she came down from her orgasm I kept her softening cock in my mouth, loving the sensation as it softened in me, licking and sucking like it was a treasured treat.

When her breathing had returned to normal, she looked at me with a heavy lidded, lust filled gaze.

"Sit."

I reluctantly released her cock from my mouth and sat back in my heels, chest out, back straight.

She smiled and her cock twitched and grew a little.

"Good boy."

"Now present."

I turned to face away from her and presented my ass, back arched, face and chest touching the floor, arms spread wide.

I heard her move behind me and felt her hands on my ass, I pushed it back straining for her touch.

I heard her giggle.

"Good boy" she lisped.

Her fingers began to explore my wet and willing hole. She teased me with her fingernails before slowly pushing a finger into me. I groaned out loud as I felt her penetrate me, the pleasure was so intense it was painful, electric shocks of pleasure made me shake every time she worked her fingers in and out.

Without realising it she had worked three fingers into me and I was sweating as I thrust my ass back on her fingers, grunting deeply. The electric pain/pleasure shooting from my ass was ecstatic agony, the most exquisite torture, I was out of my mind and just when I thought I would have a breakdown I came and blacked out from the hurricane force of the orgasm she had just fucked out of me.

When I woke up I was still in position, I looked over and saw Bianca beaming at me.

"That was so fucking hot!"

"You fucking sexy bitch!"

I managed a exhausted smile and with that she grinned and thrust all of her thick, hard 9" cock into my quivering hole.

She threw her head back and howled in primal ecstasy and she sank inch after torturously thick inch into me.

I moaned helplessly as she speared me with her cock, my ass sucking it home, massaging it, suckling it, chewing it, desperately clinging on to it, trying to keep her cock where it belonged.

Balls deep in me.

Fucking me.

Making me cum with every stroke.

Owning me.

Dominating me.

Enslaving me.

My ass was now her personal, private, dedicated fuck hole.

Having already cum once, she fucked me for a good half an hour, by the end I was a drooling mindless cock zombie. The continuous waves of orgasm had long since washed away any semblance of rational thought.

I was dragged back to awareness by her biting and sucking at the back of my neck, her hands now clawing into my hips, tightening her grip, trying to force even more of her magnificent cock into my overstuffed hole.

With a scream she came and collapsed on to my back, we were both panting heavily and covered in sweat.

"Good boy." She panted out of breath.

I could only smile and wiggled my ass in reply.


12